Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
sha312 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 3, 4, 2 Total: 18 (6-36)

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:01 pm
shapelessevil

Occ: I'm sorry, you misunderstood..

1. The 10/10 should be 10/0. You see, the number on the left side of the slash is completely unrelated to the number on the right side. The number in the left side of the slash counts how many allied troops you have. You start out with 10 of them. these troops are not your subordinates, they are your comrades, your peers, who are equal ore even greater than you, in rank, because they are your seniors among the Darkhunters. 75 to 90% of therm are also Darkstalkers, or demons; such as Goblins/Orcs, Vampires, demons, Therianthropes (All Werewolf allied troops are Icewolves), trolls, Mermen/mermaids (50% fish, not "half", like Rikuo from Darkstalkers), zombies, ect. The other 10-25% can be Zurg freedom fighters that you don't have to unmask.

There are also 4 basic types to chose from for your character's allied troops to be. Pick carefully, when choosing what type to make your allied character, some races are better suited to them and thee combination will determine how many or how few hits the allied trip can take.
Tank. takes multiple hits to fall
Ninja: narrowly escapes most attacks but takes one hit to fall
mage: can counter projectiles with magic, but easily falls to melee attacks and is easily caught in explosions.
fighter: can dodge, strike, and shoot when possessing long range weapon/abilities, but falls in only a few hits.

If your main character gets a losing roll, PM me, to tell me if your character is going to take the hit their self, or if you are going to have a an allied troop be hit. Also PM me a description of the Allied troop, so I can put it in my reply post, to let you know how bad your character, or their allied troop is hit. Also, if your allied troop is still able to fight after taking the hit, his/her description and name will be noted down and your team leader and Aidar will also be able to give them orders.

The number on the right side of the slash counts how many Zurg you have unmasked. You start out with none of them. So, the number on the right side of the slash should be a zero. Once you unmask your first Zurg, you can change that zero into a one. Now, here's where it gets tricky... Once you unmask a Zurg, you instantly get that Zurg as an ally. they will fight along side you, because you freed them. From that point on, avery time you unmask another Zurg, I will make a post that individually says that any Zurg you have unmasked ether unmasks another Zurg, or is defeated. Every Zurg that is unmasked by one of your Zurg will also join your Zurg counter, so be sure to increase and decrease it accordingly. These also, are not your subordinates, they are your comrades they don't take orders from you they simply work with you.

What';s more, unless you can fly or teleport, you can't go straight for the cannonrers, there are too many shock troopers, infantry, and blade warriors between you and them. unless you can fly or teleport, to reach your target, you are first going to have to break through the line of bladed warriors. Unfortunately, while you are fighting the blade warriors, the infantry, shock troopers, cannoners, and flying saucers are going to shoot at you. if you can manage to geth through the blade warriors, you then have to break through the infantry, then you have to break through the shock troopers. Only then, will you reach the cannoneers. Luckily, it seems that Aidar has made quite an opening. With all those blade warriors frozen, you can make a way right to the infantry. The Shadow Knight has also stunned and hurt a lot of infantry and shock troopers. You better take advantage of that, those stunned enemies will soon recover and the frozen are going to eventually break out of their icy prisons.

*A shot from a cannon, a laser blast, an energy blast, a triad of blasts from a flying saucer and laser fire from another flying saucer are sent Shas way.*

10/0

Sha narrowed his eyes at the attacks that were being launched his way. It was obvious that he was going to have to do things the hard way. He threw off his cloak and waited for the cannon blast to reach him first. He gave darted back as it exploded, yet the blast sent knocked his equilibrium off. He brought his blades up to parry the energy blasts back towards their source as he fought to get nearer to the infantrys.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:21 pm
sha312
shapelessevil

Occ: I'm sorry, you misunderstood..

1. The 10/10 should be 10/0. You see, the number on the left side of the slash is completely unrelated to the number on the right side. The number in the left side of the slash counts how many allied troops you have. You start out with 10 of them. these troops are not your subordinates, they are your comrades, your peers, who are equal ore even greater than you, in rank, because they are your seniors among the Darkhunters. 75 to 90% of therm are also Darkstalkers, or demons; such as Goblins/Orcs, Vampires, demons, Therianthropes (All Werewolf allied troops are Icewolves), trolls, Mermen/mermaids (50% fish, not "half", like Rikuo from Darkstalkers), zombies, ect. The other 10-25% can be Zurg freedom fighters that you don't have to unmask.

There are also 4 basic types to chose from for your character's allied troops to be. Pick carefully, when choosing what type to make your allied character, some races are better suited to them and thee combination will determine how many or how few hits the allied trip can take.
Tank. takes multiple hits to fall
Ninja: narrowly escapes most attacks but takes one hit to fall
mage: can counter projectiles with magic, but easily falls to melee attacks and is easily caught in explosions.
fighter: can dodge, strike, and shoot when possessing long range weapon/abilities, but falls in only a few hits.

If your main character gets a losing roll, PM me, to tell me if your character is going to take the hit their self, or if you are going to have a an allied troop be hit. Also PM me a description of the Allied troop, so I can put it in my reply post, to let you know how bad your character, or their allied troop is hit. Also, if your allied troop is still able to fight after taking the hit, his/her description and name will be noted down and your team leader and Aidar will also be able to give them orders.

The number on the right side of the slash counts how many Zurg you have unmasked. You start out with none of them. So, the number on the right side of the slash should be a zero. Once you unmask your first Zurg, you can change that zero into a one. Now, here's where it gets tricky... Once you unmask a Zurg, you instantly get that Zurg as an ally. they will fight along side you, because you freed them. From that point on, avery time you unmask another Zurg, I will make a post that individually says that any Zurg you have unmasked ether unmasks another Zurg, or is defeated. Every Zurg that is unmasked by one of your Zurg will also join your Zurg counter, so be sure to increase and decrease it accordingly. These also, are not your subordinates, they are your comrades they don't take orders from you they simply work with you.

What';s more, unless you can fly or teleport, you can't go straight for the cannonrers, there are too many shock troopers, infantry, and blade warriors between you and them. unless you can fly or teleport, to reach your target, you are first going to have to break through the line of bladed warriors. Unfortunately, while you are fighting the blade warriors, the infantry, shock troopers, cannoners, and flying saucers are going to shoot at you. if you can manage to geth through the blade warriors, you then have to break through the infantry, then you have to break through the shock troopers. Only then, will you reach the cannoneers. Luckily, it seems that Aidar has made quite an opening. With all those blade warriors frozen, you can make a way right to the infantry. The Shadow Knight has also stunned and hurt a lot of infantry and shock troopers. You better take advantage of that, those stunned enemies will soon recover and the frozen are going to eventually break out of their icy prisons.

*A shot from a cannon, a laser blast, an energy blast, a triad of blasts from a flying saucer and laser fire from another flying saucer are sent Shas way.*

10/0

Sha narrowed his eyes at the attacks that were being launched his way. It was obvious that he was going to have to do things the hard way. He threw off his cloak and waited for the cannon blast to reach him first. He gave darted back as it exploded, yet the blast sent knocked his equilibrium off. He brought his blades up to parry the energy blasts back towards their source as he fought to get nearer to the infantrys.

*One of the energy blasts strikes a shock trooper, while the other four are returned to the flying saucer that shot them, only to be blocked by it's shields. Having failed to be noticed, the laser fired by an infantry soldier strikes Sha in the right shoulder, wile the other flying saucer's laser also finds him.*

Occ: there is no need to roll a second time. your rolls do not determine whether you succeed at doing something, or not. they only help me to decided what projectile attacks to throw at you.

*Three Zurg shock troopers and an cannoneer around the area where Mr. Stubbs lands collapse, stunned by the lightning that was redirected from the saucer's shields, before the generator blew; while the kunai thrown by Homac pierce the icy prison of two blade warriors, and damage their helmets, but the blade warriors are still trapped in the ice and cannot join Homac.*

_________________________User Image________________________________User ImageUser ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_STUNNED________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_________________User Image STUNNED_________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image

________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image__________________________________User ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User Image HURTUser Image HURTUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_ HURT ___________User Image_________________User Image HURT_____________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image HURT User Image HURT User Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
_________________________User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZEN
________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User ImageFROZEN_________User ImageFROZEN_________User Image FROZEN

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:28 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"he charged me wi protectin ye medics, an tha's wha Ah'm gonna dae."
*Aileen answers, brandishing her knives.*

"I have my own protection."
*Luminova retorts.*

"Yer nae the only one for me tae protect."
*Aileen answers back.*

Homac: hope you dont mind if i stay with you here to protect you right?^^

"Ah would certainly enjoy the company..."
*Aileen says.*
"bu, wha kin o leader woud ye be if ye were tae stay here wi me, when yer team needs ye tae lead em? Ye go on an show em wha a real hell cat is made of. Ah'll be fine."
*And with words, the lithe young girl changes into her brydwolf form, heavily muscled and shining with golden fur. Though unnoticeable in the darkness of the night by most, she can easily be seen as by the feline's light reflecting eyes, as if it were day.*
"Ah nae longer need protectin... Nae any more. Ye trained me well."
*She says assuredly."
"Ye gave me the confidence Ah needed. Ah will not run, OR HIDE!... Nae this time!... Ah only wish tha I could be oot there with ye and the res o them. Ah WAN tae fight..."
*She then returns her knives to their sheaths and taking Homac's cheeks in her hands, kisses his forehead.*
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0
*homac smiles after the kiss and then poofs away, and ends up near aidar and throws a couple of kunai at some of the zurg helmets*
Homac: morning icewolf, how are you^^ by any chance, are you aware youa re being watched?

10/0
*Aidar smiles.*
"Ah hope ye enjoyed yer nap."
*He says.*
*Insert a response about being watched here, later.*
*Aidar then spots two lasers heading right for shay, and mopve at blinding speed to intervene. he fails to stop one that hits Sha's shoulder, but he barely manages to get between Sha and the other laser, fired by a flying saucer and let his silver aura absorb it.*
"Are ye okay?"
"The Burning Icewolf asks.*  
sha312 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 4, 2, 5, 1 Total: 20 (6-36)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:44 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen answers back.*

*Aileen says.*
"bu, wha kin o leader woud ye be if ye were tae stay here wi me, when yer team needs ye tae lead em? Ye go on an show em wha a real hell cat is made of. Ah'll be fine."
*And with words, the lithe young girl changes into her brydwolf form, heavily muscled and shining with golden fur. Though unnoticeable in the darkness of the night by most, she can easily be seen as by the feline's light reflecting eyes, as if it were day.*
*She says assuredly."
"Ye gave me the confidence Ah needed. Ah will not run, OR HIDE!... Nae this time!... Ah only wish tha I could be oot there with ye and the res o them. Ah WAN tae fight..."
*She then returns her knives to their sheaths and taking Homac's cheeks in her hands, kisses his forehead.*
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0
*homac smiles after the kiss and then poofs away, and ends up near aidar and throws a couple of kunai at some of the zurg helmets*
Homac: morning icewolf, how are you^^ by any chance, are you aware youa re being watched?

10/0
*Aidar smiles.*
*He says.*
*Insert a response abpoit being watched here, later.*
*Aidar then spots two lasers heading right for shay, and mopve at blinding speed to intervene. he fails to stop one that hits Sha's shoulder, but he barely manages to get between Sha and the other laser, fired by a flying saucer and let his silver aura absorb it.*
"Are ye okay?"

10/0
The bolt sent him sprawling down to the ground. He winced as he grabbed at his shoulder. The second bolt was absorbed by Aidar's aura. He slowly got to his feet and a look of determination filled his face. "I'm fine. Watch your back. There's more coming." he hefted his blades as he sought to re-enter the fray.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:13 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen answers back.*

*Aileen says.*
*She says assuredly."
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0

10/0
*Aidar smiles.*
*He says.*
"Are ye okay?"

10/0
The bolt sent him sprawling down to the ground. He winced as he grabbed at his shoulder. The second bolt was absorbed by Aidar's aura. He slowly got to his feet and a look of determination filled his face. "I'm fine. Watch your back. There's more coming." he hefted his blades as he sought to re-enter the fray.

shapelessevil

((OOC: That was the idea. Your move..))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:22 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

"he charged me wi protectin ye medics, an tha's wha Ah'm gonna dae."
*Aileen answers, brandishing her knives.*

"I have my own protection."
*Luminova retorts.*

*Aileen answers back.*

*Aileen says.*
*She says assuredly."
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0

*Just as the burning Icewolf rushes to Sha's aid, four shock troopers fire volley of 2, 2, 5, and another 5 missiles in Homac's general direction, followed by a shot from a cannoneer, a laser shot from an infantry soldier, a triad of energy blasts from a flying saucer, and laser fire from another.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:23 am
sha312
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen answers back.*

*Aileen says.*
*She says assuredly."
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0

10/0
*Aidar smiles.*
*He says.*
"Are ye okay?"

10/0

shapelessevil

((OOC: That was the idea. Your move..))

OOC:.... Huh?... I never said that... what is ithis???

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:08 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen answers back.*

*Aileen says.*
"bu, wha kin o leader woud ye be if ye were tae stay here wi me, when yer team needs ye tae lead em? Ye go on an show em wha a real hell cat be made of. Ah'll be fine."
*She says assuredly."
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0

10/0
*Aidar smiles.*
*He says.*
*Ah dinnae sense any danger, so Ah dinnae care who it be.*
"Are ye okay?"

10/0

10/0
*The Burning Icewolf turns to face Sha.*
"Nae tae worry."
*He says*
"There be only one thin other than an extremely strong force tha can penetrate me aura and these Zurg ave neither."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:58 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen says.*
*She says assuredly."
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0

10/0
*Aidar smiles.*
*He says.*
"Are ye okay?"

10/0

10/0
"Nae tae worry."
*He says*
"There be only one thin other than an extremely strong force tha can penetrate me aura and these Zurg ave neither."

*While The Burning Icewolf's back is turned, an enemy Zurg blade warrior rushes in and slashes him in the back of his neck with the intent of decapitating him.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:26 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen says.*
*She says assuredly."
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0

10/0
*Aidar smiles.*
*He says.*
"Are ye okay?"

10/0

10/0
"Nae tae worry."
*He says*

*While The Burning Icewolf's back is turned, an enemy Zurg blade warrior rushes in and slashes him in the back of his neck with the intent of decapitating him.*

10/0
*The blade shatters on The Burning Icewolf's neck. Without even looking, he he turns back toward Homac, while seizing the blade warrior by the face in his right hand.*
"Hell Cat!"
*He calls out, while applying just enough pressure to the blade warriors helmet, to crush it, but not the Zurg.*
"Akumachi be currently leadin a team in the south, a the end o the caravan! Ah wan ye tae lead em tae the north and tae assist Kai an the Princess! Once yer there, use yer clones and teleport ontae all the flyin saucers over there an use melee attacks to strike em oot o the sky! Then Ah wan ye an Akumachi tae lead yer team in drivin a wedge up the middle o the enemy forces there! Then, split yer team in two an take yers an drive half the enemy intae the enemy forces tha be engaged wi Mr Stubbs team.on the west, and ave Akumachi take her team and drive the other half intae the enemy foces here, tae crush em in a double pincer move!"
*He then lifts the crushed helmet off of the enemy blade warrior.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Shapeless Evil rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 3, 2, 5 Total: 21 (6-36)

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:14 pm
10/0
User Image
*Kai Switches to ultraviolet on his scanners, and Scans the battlefield, assessing the situation to select his targets.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:01 pm
shapelessevil

10/0
User Image
*Kai Switches to ultraviolet on his scanners, and Scans the battlefield, assessing the situation to select his targets.*

* Four shock troopers send a volley of 2, 3, 3, and 4 missiles; 12 in total, at Kai. A fifth shock trooper also fires a green energy blast, an infantry soldier shoots his laser rifle, while two flying saucers also fire on him; one with a triad of energy blasts, and the other with a laser beam.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:05 pm
shapelessevil
shapelessevil
User Image
10/0

* Four shock troopers send a volley of 2, 3, 3, and 4 missiles; 12 in total, at Kai. A fifth shock trooper also fires a green energy blast, an infantry soldier shoots his laser rifle, while two flying saucers also fire on him; one with a triad of energy blasts, and the other with a laser beam.*

10/0
*Kai counters the missiles, with missiles of his own., while blocking the blasts and lasers with his energy shield.*
User Image
*He then switches to his rail guns and opens fire at one of the saucers that shot at him.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games