Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:32 pm
shapelessevil

*In response to the crash of the flying saucer and Mr. Stubbs's landing in their midt, 6 Zurg turn their attention to him and surround him, with two cannonears on his north, a shock trooper on his east, two more on his west, and two more on his south. The zurg sulders then take aim upon the massive Greymalkin that stands upon their crashed saucer and prepares to fire*

User Image
*Looking about him in the dark, Mr. Stubbs turns to face the cannoneers and raises his trident back behind himself and hunches into a half crouch as he give a fierce hiss, baring his large fangs as his fur bristles and his ears flatten*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
. )
I will need to look into this character but, I approve the Idea.Did Homac not tell you why I gave control of my character to him? I will be taking her back, when I am ready

(Control is one thing, creating or ading new abilities/detales is another. Just saying.)
( I do not see any crazy alterations that are a cause for concern. Can we get on with the story?)  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:08 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
. )
I will need to look into this character but, I approve the Idea.Did Homac not tell you why I gave control of my character to him? I will be taking her back, when I am ready

(Control is one thing, creating or ading new abilities/detales is another. Just saying.)
( I do not see any crazy alterations that are a cause for concern. Can we get on with the story?)

OCC: Edited. Go read.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:12 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

*In response to the crash of the flying saucer and Mr. Stubbs's landing in their midst, 7 Zurg turn their attention to him and surround him, with two cannonears on his north, a shock trooper on his east, two more on his west, and two more on his south. The zurg sulders then take aim upon the massive Greymalkin that stands upon their crashed saucer and prepares to fire*

User Image
*Looking about him in the dark, Mr. Stubbs turns to face the cannoneers and raises his trident back behind himself and hunches into a half crouch as he give a fierce hiss, baring his large fangs as his fur bristles and his ears flatten*

*All seven Zurg open fire, with one of the shock troopers on the east, and one on the south firing energy blasts, while the other five shock troopers each fire a volley of five missiles.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:54 pm
shapelessevil

*Several blade warriors meet a charging Darkfrost in battle*

User Image
*In mid charge, Darkfrost pulls her left hand back and spins her body as she give a lunging swip in an upward and right arch, a spinning uppercut that knocks her opponent's helmet off. She then turns about and pounces on a another. Laying her left hand hand on her target's left shoulder from above, she pivots to sit on the Zurg's shoulders and takes off it's helmet. She then tumbles off of the Zerg, eastward, into a hand stand and scrunching her lege, she delivers astrong double kick to the face of a third that send it's helmet flying off. She then spreads her legs and spins, knocking them out of the way and kicking several more blade warriors, in the head to were they become dazed and spin about. She then flips back onto her feet and grabbing the two blade warriors by the heads and smashing them together, she looks up for a momment in puzzlement, as she recives akumachi's telepathic warning, then quickly removes the two Zurg's hemets.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:29 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

*In response to the crash of the flying saucer and Mr. Stubbs's landing in their midst, 7 Zurg turn their attention to him and surround him, with two cannonears on his north, a shock trooper on his east, two more on his west, and two more on his south. The zurg sulders then take aim upon the massive Greymalkin that stands upon their crashed saucer and prepares to fire*

User Image

*All seven Zurg open fire, with one of the shock troopers on the east, and one on the south firing energy blasts, while the other five shock troopers each fire a volley of five missiles.*

*Mr. Stubbs launches himself at cannoneer on his left, dodging the missiles and blaster fire in time for it all to collide with the cononefe and detonate as the seven Zurg fire on him and strikes the cannoner in the right shoulder with the shaft of his trident, hooking the Zurg flies in a left arch, , and smash it into the other cannoneer, knocking them both to the ground. He then spins his trident and stabs it into the ground, before stooping to snach their helmets and crushes them in each hand.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:38 pm
shapelessevil

*Three cannoneers and five shock troopers turn to open fire on the Shadow knight, in retaliation for his having felled one of their flying saucers*

User Image
*The shadow knight transforms into a living shadow and divides into two twins that fly in seperat directions and each slice the power core off of another flying saucer, dropping them both from the sky.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:33 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

*Three cannoneers and five shock troopers turn to open fire on the Shadow knight, in retaliation for his having felled one of their flying saucers*

User Image
*The shadow knight transforms into a living shadow and divides into two twins that fly in seperat directions and each slice the power core off of another flying saucer, dropping them both from the sky.*

*Using advanced scanners to track the energy of The Shadow Knight's movement, the 8 zurg watch as their enemy seems to multiply and open fire on both, with a hail of cannon fire and a barrage of missiles.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:29 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image
10/0

*Using advanced scanners to track the energy of The Shadow Knight's movement, the 8 zurg watch as their enemy seems to multiply and open fire on both, with a hail of cannon fire and a barrage of missiles.*

10/0
*As the Zurg open fire on the thwi Shadow Knight silhouettes, they turn into a clouds of bats and disperse. The bat then sworm the 8 Zurg souldiers and reform into a silhouette behind each of them and latch on to them in a vampiric manner, but instead of biting them, they mearly remove their helmets. All but one of the siluoiettes dissapear in puffs of black mist, as the reamining one disperses to reveal the Shadow Night in side, who then looks up at Akumachi and nods.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:49 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

10/0
*The Burning Icewolf turns to face Sha.*
"Nae tae worry."
*He says*
"There be only one thin other than an extremely strong force tha can penetrate me aura and these Zurg ave neither."

*While The Burning Icewolf's back is turned, an enemy Zurg blade warrior rushes in and slashes him in the back of his neck with the intent of decapitating him.*

10/0
*The blade shatters on The Burning Icewolf's neck. Without even looking, he he turns back toward Homac, while seizing the blade warrior by the face in his right hand.*
"Hell Cat!"
*He calls out, while applying just enough pressure to the blade warriors helmet, to crush it, but not the Zurg.*
"Akumachi be currently leadin a team in the south, a the end o the caravan! Ah wan ye tae lead em tae the north and tae assist Kai an the Princess! Once yer there, use yer clones and teleport ontae all the flyin saucers over there an use melee attacks to strike em oot o the sky! Then Ah wan ye an Akumachi tae lead yer team in drivin a wedge up the middle o the enemy forces there! Then, split yer team in two an take yers an drive half the enemy intae the enemy forces tha be engaged wi Mr Stubbs team.on the west, and ave Akumachi take her team and drive the other half intae the enemy foces here, tae crush em in a double pincer move!"
*He then lifts the crushed helmet off of the enemy blade warrior.*

I place my hand on both of Aidar's shoulders, with hands hot to the touch while small flames flicker on my knuckles, and With a calm and seductive voice I lean over to Aidars ear and ask, "If you like I can help you take out the rest of the saucers. They are an easy feet for me. Do you know, my darling, how much energy these ships can absorb? And what is that thing made out of?" I ask as I point to that mechanized giant with my tail.

10/0
*The Burning Icewolf shrugs her off and smiles a confident toothy grin as he he looks back over his right sholder at her.*
"Less than Ah can dish oot. Stick tae the plan, Akimachi. Return tae yer team wi Hell Cat an Dived the northern forces and drive half o them here,m while he drives the other half intae the western forces tae assist Mr. Stubbs's team, in a double pincer. We'll surround the enemy and CRUSH em!"
*Aidar then looks away from her. and following the direction of her tail, looks over the heads of the enemy solders to see Kai off in the distance, (I take it his Nano C Combat Suit, is the mechanized giant, your talking about, since I can't think of any other mechanized giants around here.) at the head of the caravan's northern buffer, with Greagus and sever other warges chargingin into the enemy ranks, beyond.*
"I dinnae, bu whatever it be, it be strong enough tae wrestle a troll, and durable enough tae withstand volleys o these missiles. bu, if someone like us were ta pull at the joins, or where the plates be bolted, they'll full it apart. Bu, the Zurg dinnea ave anybody like tha, so ther be nae need tae worry."
*He then terns north and looks at the saucers in the sky.*
"if ye ave a plan tae remove all the enemy saucers in all three forces, while yer, at it.."
*Says the Burning Icewolf*
"Without compromising me plan,... Then, ye may proceed. Jus be sure, nae tae harm the crews inside, or the enemy soldiers, below. We be tryin tae save these people, nae kill em. "

(The enemy can't take their turn, until Venessa makes another post for veronica, to deal with the incoming enemy fire.)
"This, my darling will use all of my time in this form, so I hope you will take care of your Veronica now, but yes, I can end this fight without casualties." After those words I raise my right hand and a red magical Sigel forms and floats up into the sky as my hands and forearms ignite into rainbow colored flames, and with a voice echoing through the group. "Darling, Lady Vanessa, Veronica, Mina, Master. I can give to you a 5 minute window, use this time to destroy as many helmets as you can, as the fastest and swiftest ones I need you to do this. Will you be ready?
*Homac appears I the northern section of the caravan and he spins his scythe over his head, and 6 copies of him appear*
Homac: ready^^  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:32 pm
HomacXross7
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

10/0
*The blade shatters on The Burning Icewolf's neck. Without even looking, he he turns back toward Homac, while seizing the blade warrior by the face in his right hand.*
"Hell Cat!"
*He calls out, while applying just enough pressure to the blade warriors helmet, to crush it, but not the Zurg.*
"Akumachi be currently leadin a team in the south, a the end o the caravan! Ah wan ye tae lead em tae the north and tae assist Kai an the Princess! Once yer there, use yer clones and teleport ontae all the flyin saucers over there an use melee attacks to strike em oot o the sky! Then Ah wan ye an Akumachi tae lead yer team in drivin a wedge up the middle o the enemy forces there! Then, split yer team in two an take yers an drive half the enemy intae the enemy forces tha be engaged wi Mr Stubbs team.on the west, and ave Akumachi take her team and drive the other half intae the enemy foces here, tae crush em in a double pincer move!"

I place my hand on both of Aidar's shoulders, with hands hot to the touch while small flames flicker on my knuckles, and With a calm and seductive voice I lean over to Aidars ear and ask, "If you like I can help you take out the rest of the saucers. They are an easy feet for me. Do you know, my darling, how much energy these ships can absorb? And what is that thing made out of?" I ask as I point to that mechanized giant with my tail.

10/0
*The Burning Icewolf shrugs her off and smiles a confident toothy grin as he he looks back over his right sholder at her.*
"Less than Ah can dish oot. Stick tae the plan, Akimachi. Return tae yer team wi Hell Cat an Dived the northern forces and drive half o them here,m while he drives the other half intae the western forces tae assist Mr. Stubbs's team, in a double pincer. We'll surround the enemy and CRUSH em!"
*Aidar then looks away from her. and following the direction of her tail, looks over the heads of the enemy solders to see Kai off in the distance, (I take it his Nano C Combat Suit, is the mechanized giant, your talking about, since I can't think of any other mechanized giants around here.) at the head of the caravan's northern buffer, with Greagus and sever other warges chargingin into the enemy ranks, beyond.*
"I dinnae, bu whatever it be, it be strong enough tae wrestle a troll, and durable enough tae withstand volleys o these missiles. bu, if someone like us were ta pull at the joins, or where the plates be bolted, they'll full it apart. Bu, the Zurg dinnea ave anybody like tha, so ther be nae need tae worry."
"if ye ave a plan tae remove all the enemy saucers in all three forces, while yer, at it.."
"Without compromising me plan,... Then, ye may proceed. Jus be sure, nae tae harm the crews inside, or the enemy soldiers, below. We be tryin tae save these people, nae kill em. "

(The enemy can't take their turn, until Venessa makes another post for veronica, to deal with the incoming enemy fire.)
"This, my darling will use all of my time in this form, so I hope you will take care of your Veronica now, but yes, I can end this fight without casualties." After those words I raise my right hand and a red magical Sigel forms and floats up into the sky as my hands and forearms ignite into rainbow colored flames, and with a voice echoing through the group. "Darling, Lady Vanessa, Veronica, Mina, Master. I can give to you a 5 minute window, use this time to destroy as many helmets as you can, as the fastest and swiftest ones I need you to do this. Will you be ready?
*Homac appears I the northern section of the caravan and he spins his scythe over his head, and 6 copies of him appear*

(What about your team? You and Akumachi left them abandoned in the south. You still need to leade them north. Mizuti and Hellcypher can't do anything, until you lead them and the rest of your team north. )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:45 pm
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
*in the midst of all the firin of lazors and others things, Veronica is currently up in the air in some intangible lingerie, and while she is on her tablet, the dots on her wings and feathers seem to be following some pink dot spinning around blocking any to every projectile coming at her*
Veronica:noooooooooo don't do it vodka, he lost his chance to be with you don't let him corrupt you
*the pink dot stops in front of Veronica revealing it is her staff but with some red eye on it*
Rubilax: are you kidding me???? We are in a battle here how can you read your s**t at a time like this, this is more impo- *Veronica shows him the scene on her tablet* noooooooooo don't do it vodka, that cheating horse doesn't deserve you. Just for showing me that...now....... I'm..... mad!!!!!!!!

*A shot from two cannoneers, energy blasts from three shock troopers, and three missiles from another, are fired at Veronica; while two flying saucers each fire a triad of green energy blasts, and another saucer fires a laser at her.*

*The dots on veronica's fethers move around and Veronica's Spear darts between the three ships and blocking all physical projectiles while all the energy based ones get absorbed by veronica*
Veronica: sexy bunny style......
*Veronica's Spear slowly depends beside her and the eye in the head of it opens wide.*
Veronica & Rubilax: Akuma ransu no mai!!!!
*after some Japanese kanji comes out of nowhere, a seven of those ships fall apart and explode while all that were inside fall to the ground, not falling to their deaths*

*Veronica is hit by the 3missles fired by the Shock trooper, while Rubilax is busy decimating seven flying saucers.*
* after Veronica gets hit she falls down while her wings disintegrate and fade, all the while still falling above Mr stubs*  

VanessaXross

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 am
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

10/0
"Hell Cat!"

10/0

(What about your team? You and Akumachi left them abandoned in the south. You still need to leade them north. Mizuti and Hellcypher can't do anything, until you lead them and the rest of your team north. )
( aside ra-change has that covered, Akumachi is still by you )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:34 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

10/0

( aside ra-change has that covered, Akumachi is still by you )

(She left her team on the south end, atleast a hundred feet away from the north enbd, where you are headed. and she's mot right by me, she's in the air. But, really I think that os beside the point. Atleast tell me how she is supposed to have that covered? )  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games