Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:18 pm
Parzival909
shapelessevil
Parzival909
Burning Icewolf
User Image
*As Mr. Stubbs stands up and wipes the blood from his maw with the back of his right arm, still holding his trident, he notices splatters of red, mixed in with the green on his wings.*
"That's odd..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"Is that... mine?"
*Mr. Stubbs brings the peak of his left wing to his face, sniffs it, and growls softly.*
"Reptilian..."
*He says, in his rough growling voice.*
"But, when did I..."
*His ears instant droop and his eyes go wide as he suddenly looks up at the the Swiss cheesed remains of the two collided flying saucers that had just recently fallen victim to his battle born madness.*
*No..."
*He gasps in dread. Then, shaking the blood from his wings, he spreads them and flies as fast as he can to the saucers, dropping his trident in the process. he lands upon the side of mass of mangled and bloody metal and pries it open. He then begins to dig around in side, desperately searching for what he fear to find. piece by piece he tears the mass of apart, tearing metal away from metal... Until finally, he finds it.... A small dragon, bright blue and tan bellied, badly mangled and knocked silly. Nura had no way of knowing what was even happening, when a living drill came shooting through the hull, nor did he have any time to react, before it struck him in the side from behind, before shooting out through the other side of the flying saucer he was in. It all happened so fast, that he literally never even knew what hit him. Nor, had he even guessed that it would come back and strike him again, until it had already done so. He never even had a chance to get his wits together and escape, before Stubbs had executed the other 23 strikes and left him behind, a bloody limp and dazed pulp. Without a word, Mr. Stubbs gathers the dragon in his arms and flies to the ground where he starts to inspect him. Wiping some of the blood away, he is able to briefly examine the wounds. The blood is excessive, and there are severe gashes in the right shoulder and hip, as well as the left leg below the knee and up the chest. These seem to be the most severe wounds, but not bad enough to be fatal. The rest are mere scrapes covering the body in a sort of zebra stripe pattern, with one going across his left cheek and eye, and another across the right side of his neck. His scales had protected him very well... Mr. Stubbs breaths a sigh of relief.*
"He's going to be fine..."
*He says, sitting down to rest.*
"Come on... Say something..."
*He says, gently batting the stunned dragon on the head with his right paw.*

Nura opens his eyes with a jerk his vision is blurred and his head begins to spin he lashes out with a snarl sinking his teeth deep into Mr. Stubbs right paw almost severing it. Nura gets to all fours and with a great effort he rears forward spinning Mr. Stubbs around and slamming him into the ground by his paw Nura lets go of Mr. Stubbs paw and backs up with blood dripping from his mouth. Nura's vision slowly starts coming into focus.

*Mr. Stubbs winces in pain but makes no noise as he turns back to face Nura.*
"Maybe *gasp* I should have left you in that *wheeze* wrecked mass of metal..."
*He softly growls. He then takes a deep breath.*
"You're welcome, by the way..."

*Nura shakes his head with a grimace and becoming fully aware of his surroundings.*
"Maybe you should try quelling that rage of yours, Your are not a beast so don't act like one it doesn't become you. I will not thank you for a deed you have not earned seeing as you injured me in the first place but you may have my gratitude and my apologies for the injury I Inflicted upon your arm."
*Nura backs away from Mr. Stubbs raising his head and serving the surrounding area.*
"I must find my brother."
*Nura says without looking at Mr. Stubbs.*
"Have you seen him Sir. Stubbs?"

"A beast is normally more calm *gasp* and calculating in it's *wheeze* attacks... except, maybe apes."
*Mr. Stubbs says, examining his wrist.*
"It would also *gasp* some how... instinctively know that you were in there... I did not."
*Satisfied with the examination of his wrist, Mr. Stubbs once again takes his trident and Rubilax in hand. The metal bracer had protected him well, from the Dragon's bite. aside from a ring of small punctures half a centimeter in diameter and on a centimeter deep, his wrist was just fine.*
"It was all so fast... I never even noticed you..."
*Mr. Stubbs turns his back on Nura, to survey what's left of the enemy.*
"How did you know... It was me... when even I... did not? Be glad that I smelled your blood *gasp* on my wings... If I didn't, *wheeze* You'd still be in there... But, no harm done... We've both only suffered light scratches *gasp* from each other..."
*He then looks down at his right wrist.*
"This wound'll be gone by morning"
*He says.*
"And, you can go get healed *gasp* by the Unicorn, *wheeze* when this is over... If your pride will allow it... As for your brother... *cough* Sorry... I do not know... Last I heard... *hack* Lady Aileen was tending him..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
Parzival909
shapelessevil
Parzival909
Burning Icewolf
User Image
*As Mr. Stubbs stands up and wipes the blood from his maw with the back of his right arm, still holding his trident, he notices splatters of red, mixed in with the green on his wings.*
"That's odd..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"Is that... mine?"
*Mr. Stubbs brings the peak of his left wing to his face, sniffs it, and growls softly.*
"Reptilian..."
"But, when did I..."
*His ears instant droop and his eyes go wide as he suddenly looks up at the the Swiss cheesed remains of the two collided flying saucers that had just recently fallen victim to his battle born madness.*
*No..."
*He gasps in dread. Then, shaking the blood from his wings, he spreads them and flies as fast as he can to the saucers, dropping his trident in the process. he lands upon the side of mass of mangled and bloody metal and pries it open. He then begins to dig around in side, desperately searching for what he fear to find. piece by piece he tears the mass of apart, tearing metal away from metal... Until finally, he finds it.... A small dragon, bright blue and tan bellied, badly mangled and knocked silly. Nura had no way of knowing what was even happening, when a living drill came shooting through the hull, nor did he have any time to react, before it struck him in the side from behind, before shooting out through the other side of the flying saucer he was in. It all happened so fast, that he literally never even knew what hit him. Nor, had he even guessed that it would come back and strike him again, until it had already done so. He never even had a chance to get his wits together and escape, before Stubbs had executed the other 23 strikes and left him behind, a bloody limp and dazed pulp. Without a word, Mr. Stubbs gathers the dragon in his arms and flies to the ground where he starts to inspect him. Wiping some of the blood away, he is able to briefly examine the wounds. The blood is excessive, and there are severe gashes in the right shoulder and hip, as well as the left leg below the knee and up the chest. These seem to be the most severe wounds, but not bad enough to be fatal. The rest are mere scrapes covering the body in a sort of zebra stripe pattern, with one going across his left cheek and eye, and another across the right side of his neck. His scales had protected him very well... Mr. Stubbs breaths a sigh of relief.*

Nura opens his eyes with a jerk his vision is blurred and his head begins to spin he lashes out with a snarl sinking his teeth deep into Mr. Stubbs right paw almost severing it. Nura gets to all fours and with a great effort he rears forward spinning Mr. Stubbs around and slamming him into the ground by his paw Nura lets go of Mr. Stubbs paw and backs up with blood dripping from his mouth. Nura's vision slowly starts coming into focus.

*Nura shakes his head with a grimace and becoming fully aware of his surroundings.*
"Maybe you should try quelling that rage of yours, Your are not a beast so don't act like one it doesn't become you. I will not thank you for a deed you have not earned seeing as you injured me in the first place but you may have my gratitude and my apologies for the injury I Inflicted upon your arm."
*Nura backs away from Mr. Stubbs raising his head and serving the surrounding area.*

"A beast is normally more calm *gasp* and calculating in it's *wheeze* attacks... except, maybe apes."
"It would also *gasp* some how... instinctively know that you were in there... I did not."
*Satisfied with the examination of his wrist, Mr. Stubbs once again takes his trident and Rubilax in hand. The metal bracer had protected him well, from the Dragon's bite. aside from a ring of small punctures half a centimeter in diameter and on a centimeter deep, his wrist was just fine.*
*Mr. turns is back on Nura, to survey what's left of the enemy.*
"How did you know... It was me... when even I... did not? Be glad that I smelled your blood *gasp* on my wings... If I didn't, *wheeze* You'd still be in there... But, no harm done... We've both only suffered light scratches *gasp* from each other..."
*He says.*
"And, you can go get healed *gasp* by the Unicorn, *wheeze* when this is over... If your pride will allow it... As for your brother... *cough* Sorry... I do not know... Last I heard... *hack* Lady Aileen was tending him..."

"Do not speak to me of Pride!!! Stubbs I know all too well of the Allure of sins and the power of which they hold I've seen cities fall and worlds burn...."
*Nura stop himself and takes a deep breath*
"I apologize if I came off rude I am told I can be Brash at times. Now let us destroy the rest of these Invaders!"  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:33 am
........................................................ scream scream scream burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:52 pm
Parzival909
Burning Icewolf
Parzival909
shapelessevil
Parzival909
Burning Icewolf
User Image
"That's odd..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"Is that... mine?"
"Reptilian..."
"But, when did I..."
*No..."

*Mr. turns is back on Nura, to survey what's left of the enemy.*
*He says.*

"Do not speak to me of Pride!!! Stubbs I know all too well of the Allure of sins and the power of which they hold I've seen cities fall and worlds burn...."
*Nura stop himself and takes a deep breath*
"I apologize if I came off rude I am told I can be Brash at times. Now let us destroy the rest of these Invaders!"

"Harumph... Those who have lost their pride *gasps* lose also their right to live...*wheeze*"
*The Greymalkin growls.*
"Pride and and honor... They are the two pillars on which demon society stands... *gasp* Without a sense of pride, *cough* one cannot have a sense of honor... *gasp* one has no self value, and there for *hack* no value of others. One is wretched and treacherous... *gasp* Without a sense of pride, one has no conscious to bother them, *wheeze* if they do something wrong. And do not confuse ambition for pride, ambition is a potentially a lust for power *gasp* and one without pride, without a conscious, *wheeze* one will do whatever it takes to achieve it... Even kill their own family... *gasp* I will not show any mercy to one who has no pride..."
*Mr. Stubbs turns his head right and spits.*
"You too have the Dark within you... I can sense it. *gasp* If you ask the Light for help, then you are are a traitor to your own kind! *wheeze* Keep that in mind, when you consider asking Fae like her to heal you..."
*He then tightens his grip on the two spears in his hands.*
"What are "sins"?"
*He asks, looking back over his left shoulder at shoulder at Nura.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:12 pm
*Akumachi's spell then wears off and time runs once again. All but one of Veronica's magic circles envelop every last controlled enemy trooper and flying saucer and detonate, destroying the enemy tech and helmets, without harming the Zurg. The remaining circle then expands to envelop Nura, Stubbs, and Veronica and heals all three.*

*Meanwhile, The Wargs and Zurg soldiers in the frontline start to feel the effects of Nura's Lightning breath and Kai, who was about to fire a Gatling gun with armor piercing rounds at the central saucer, opens fire it it's now exposed crew and cuts them to ribbons, and Nili screams in horror.*

User Image
"My people! No! No! My People!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:08 pm
shapelessevil
*Akumachi's spell then wears off and time runs once again. All but one of Veronica's magic circles envelop every last controlled enemy trooper and flying saucer and detonate, destroying the enemy tech and helmets, without harming the Zurg. The remaining circle then expands to envelop Nura, Stubbs, and Veronica and heals all three.*

*Meanwhile, The Wargs and Zurg soldiers in the frontline start to feel the effects of Nura's Lightning breath and Kai, who was about to fire a Gatling gun with armor piercing rounds at the central saucer, opens fire it it's now exposed crew and cuts them to ribbons, and Nili screams in horror.*

User Image

*Aidar's ears perk up in response to the sound of screams and gunfire.*
"What was THAT!?"
He shouts, unable to make out what is happening in the dark.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:07 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image

"What was THAT!?"

*Luminova immediately raises up her wand and illuminates the entire battle field, to see Zurg body parts falling from the sky, in the north.*
"Great Eru, what has happened!?..."
*She gasps. She then shifts to her winged Unicorn form and takes flight.*
"Aileen, you stay here... "
*She say, projecting her thoughts, before darting off to the north, into the fray.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:37 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image

"What was THAT!?"

*Luminova immediately raises up her wand and illuminates the entire battle field, to see Zurg body parts falling from the sky, in the north.*
"Great Eru, what has happened!?..."
*She gasps. She then shifts to her winged Unicorn form and takes flight.*
"Aileen, you stay here... "
*She say, projecting her thoughts, before darting off to the north, into the fray.*

*Aileen folds her arms and frowns.*
"Harumph!... It's nae like Ah be avin any choice in the matter..." stare  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 pm
(is anybody else going to post? we got body parts of people we were trying to save falling from the sky... I would imagine more people would respond to that...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pm
User Image
*Seeing that the flying saucer he was targeting is gone, Kai then switches to his missiles and then raises his right launcher and prepares to open fire on the crowd of libberated Zurg soldiers, which also happen to be mingled with Mizuti, Greagus, and the Wargs who are still just starting to recover from the effects of Parzival's dragon thunder.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:48 pm
shapelessevil
User Image
*Seeing that the flying saucer he was targeting is gone, Kai then switches to his missiles and then raises his right launcher and prepares to open fire on the crowd of libberated Zurg soldiers, which also happen to be mingled with Mizuti, Greagus, and the Wargs who are still just starting to recover from the effects of Parzival's dragon thunder.*

The magic circle fades, then shatters, as the flames on akumachi's body begin to dim, she hears the screaming down below her and looks down witnessing the carnage the mechanoid is creating. " I should have enough power to deal with that...... But darling wont get to see her for some time.... More for me." She says to herself with a smile on her face as she desends to face the mechanoid. Black sparks of lightning shoot from the palm of her hands, only to press on the front of the mechanoid. After 15 -20 seconds, the mechanoid begins to spark out that same black electricity, shutting it down before it can do more harm  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:11 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
User Image

The magic circle fades, then shatters, as the flames on akumachi's body begin to dim, she hears the screaming down below her and looks down witnessing the carnage the mechanoid is creating. " I should have enough power to deal with that...... But darling wont get to see her for some time.... More for me." She says to herself with a smile on her face as she desends to face the mechanoid. Black sparks of lightning shoot from the palm of her hands, only to press on the front of the mechanoid. After 15 -20 seconds, the mechanoid begins to spark out that same black electricity, shutting it down before it can do more harm

*Kai struggles with his controls, trying to get his nano C Battle suit to respond.*
"What gives? What's the matter with this thing!?"
*The distraught Grombie complains.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:25 pm
*Aidar comet streaks over to Akumachi and Kai.*
Wha's goin on, here!?
*He asks, his silver aura begining to die down.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image
*Mr. Stubbs slips his trident and Rubilax between him and Veronica and fastens the shafts into his belt, in an X pattern, with the heads sticking up passed both of his shoulders and stretches, shaking the last of the Zurg blood from his wings.*
"Well..."
*He gasps.*
"Guess I'd better check *wheeze* if i left any survivors..."
*He then reaches to his waist and unhooks Veronica's ankles, freeing her legs. He then hefts up her thighs at his sides, holding them behind the knee, and unaware that her magic circle had fully healed her, continues to carry her, as he walks over to the remains of the two saucers he previously drilled, and begins to dig though the wreckage, in search of wounded Zurg.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games