Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Forum
OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smooth Detective
Crew

Skilled Detective

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:02 pm
What guild is complete without out-of-character conversation?  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:34 am
Santiago Campos

I got two questions

1. I was creating my character and my backstory idea was a bit... harsh? It's kind of embarrassing to say the synopsis but is there a line on how wild we do in our character's backstories?

2. Is it legal to have more than one playable character?  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Smooth Detective
Crew

Skilled Detective

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:43 am
Jade Galaksylph
I got two questions

1. I was creating my character and my backstory idea was a bit... harsh? It's kind of embarrassing to say the synopsis but is there a line on how wild we do in our character's backstories?

1. As long as it's not edgy to the point where it doesn't make any sense, then it doesn't matter.

2. If you take one glance at the profiles, that answers that question immediately.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:49 am
Santiago Campos
Jade Galaksylph
I got two questions

1. As long as it's not edgy to the point where it doesn't make any sense, then it doesn't matter.

2. If you take one glance at the profiles, that answers that question immediately.

1. Noice, but I'll really trust you in the reviews so please bear with me 8'DD

2. Gud

Thanks, dude.  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:30 pm
alright, done doing his profile o3o lemme know if there's something wrong  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:44 pm
LocalZero

I see you posted already! There is currently a meeting going on in the Providence HQ about how they might want to proceed in dealing with the Dominion, if you want to jump in.

Or

If your character is just arriving instead of having been at the meeting the whole time, there are a few people in the lobby he can talk to.

Let me know if you are interested in either one and I can fill in some details for you, or if you have something else in mind let me know! There are a few characters floating around Washington to interact with.  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

AquaBuddha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:39 am
Deadly_Tiger

Thanks for letting me know smile My character has just arrived so he will probably wonder around D.C for a bit making his way to Providence so he won't be there for the meeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:01 pm
Spacejackal
Android E1
LocalZero
VolticAce

We've got a few new people with idle characters, so I was hoping to help you guys jump in and start posting! Any ideas of things you would like to do with your characters, or people you'd like to interact with?  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

AquaBuddha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:05 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Sorry, I do have plans for the character, but I have been busy moving into a new place so I haven't had time to sit down and devout myself to writing it out. I'll post something tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:11 pm
LocalZero

Sorry, I do have plans for the character, but I have been busy moving into a new place so I haven't had time to sit down and devout myself to writing it out. I'll post something tomorrow.

No worries, take your time! Moving is the worst! Just making sure you weren't stuck, unsure where to post or who to interact with!  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:24 pm
I'm at work right now, so I can't really formulate anything coherent, especially on the phone, but I'll try and put my thoughts together in here tomorrow before work. I can say that Rune living and working in New York kind of doesn't put her in a good position to go anywhere else though  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:27 am
Deadly_Tiger
Spacejackal
Android E1
LocalZero
VolticAce
Jade Galaksylph

Keeping a close eye on the guild looking for opportunities to jump in. I have two male characters idle. If anyone is interested you can quote or pm me.  

EA R0N1N

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:15 am
Right! So, after much needed sleep, here's what I've got;

Basically, Rune doesn't care for either side of the conflict. She's a workaholic who lives for her research and the underground clinic she runs and therefore has no inclination to get herself involved. Add to that that she's quite successfully remained under the deviant radar due to not using her powers around other people and not telling anyone about it, and she's a bit iffy to fit in anywhere atm. I could potentially change the city she works out of to facilitate things, but that still leaves the issue of her preferring to spend her time looking through microscopes than flexing powers in public > A >

As for interaction wishes, I don't really have any preferences, anyone is fine by me.

Might add that her clinic is frequented by some shady people who'd rather not go to actual hospitals to get treated, and that both deviants and normies alike are welcomed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:15 pm
Spacejackal

So talking to Android E1, we are going to set up a thing where his character is wanted by some people. They manage to track him down to New York, where my character will help with a confrontation, but one or both of them will get injured, resulting in them going to Rune's clinic....and then we'll go from there. Maybe the bad guys crash her clinic or something?  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:34 pm
Deadly_Tiger
Spacejackal

So talking to Android E1, we are going to set up a thing where his character is wanted by some people. They manage to track him down to New York, where my character will help with a confrontation, but one or both of them will get injured, resulting in them going to Rune's clinic....and then we'll go from there. Maybe the bad guys crash her clinic or something?

That sounds good to me! You can expect one pissed off doctor x'D  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces