Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Forum
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VolticAce

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:19 pm
I'm creating a shapeshifting character and I would love to build a story with someone. Anyone want to collaborate and do something together?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:24 pm
VolticAce
I'm creating a shapeshifting character and I would love to build a story with someone. Anyone want to collaborate and do something together?

Sure, what did you have in mind so far?  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

VolticAce

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:15 am
Deadly_Tiger
VolticAce

Well the character's name is L. (More details will be in the bio.) L is a shapshifter and due to L's powers L has pretty much forgotten his/her's true identity. It's so bad that L can not even recall if he/she was originally a male or female. L's main objective is to to discover his/her true identity. That's just a quick and brief overview of the character.

I wanted to pair L up with someone. As of right now that person could be a partner in crime, a business associate from some secrete origination, assassin, or possibly a love interest. I'm open for ideas and it really just comes down to what characters you have open. L wears many faces so I can be kind or evil it really doesn't matter for L.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:37 pm
VolticAce
Deadly_Tiger
VolticAce

Well the character's name is L. (More details will be in the bio.) L is a shapshifter and due to L's powers L has pretty much forgotten his/her's true identity. It's so bad that L can not even recall if he/she was originally a male or female. L's main objective is to to discover his/her true identity. That's just a quick and brief overview of the character.

I wanted to pair L up with someone. As of right now that person could be a partner in crime, a business associate from some secrete origination, assassin, or possibly a love interest. I'm open for ideas and it really just comes down to what characters you have open. L wears many faces so I can be kind or evil it really doesn't matter for L.

If you want, I have a character who can be your partner in crime. He goes by the name T.N.T, look him up and let me know.  

EA R0N1N

VolticAce

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:12 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

Sounds like a plan Android. TNT seems like he can cause some trouble. (Props for using Sam Jackson.)

I was thinking and what if the three of us was to start a small crime group? A small pack TNT, L, and whoever you would like Deadly Tiger. I'm sure we can have some fun and bring some interesting aspects to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:32 am
VolticAce
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

Damn straight. I agree. Time to add some spice.

EA R0N1N

VolticAce

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

I'm ready to rp if you guys want to start something. Just let me know where to post.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:32 pm
VolticAce

Android E1

I'm ready to rp if you guys want to start something. Just let me know where to post.

Well I do need to re-purpose Anna. She was in the Russian Mob turned Dominion, but the person who played her partner before decided not to bring him across. I could edit her profile to get rid of the Dominion bit and have her work with your two characters?

Though if she is too hard core, I could make a new character as well.  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:51 pm
VolticAce
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

Sounds like a plan Android. TNT seems like he can cause some trouble. (Props for using Sam Jackson.)

I was thinking and what if the three of us was to start a small crime group? A small pack TNT, L, and whoever you would like Deadly Tiger. I'm sure we can have some fun and bring some interesting aspects to the guild.

If this is the case, Shinoda would also like to take part in this chaotic fun, its what he excels at. With L being a master of Disguise with the shapeshifting and T.N.T, Adding in Shin's genius level of flamboyant crazy, they be a nice group for causing bad things to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:18 pm
Deadly_Tiger
VolticAce

Android E1

I'm ready when you all are.

EA R0N1N

VolticAce

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

Divine Nephilim

I'm really liking this set up. It's almost like an Elite Four. We can all bring something interesting to the table and I think our little group can leave an impact on the guild as a whole. All we need is some direction or an overall goal to aim towards.I have a few ideas but if anyone has anything in mind speak up. If everyone is ready for this how about we start in New York? Sounds good?

Also I think Anna is fine but I can understand wanting to re-tweak her a bit.

When I look at this team I see a much darker Defenders. Good I want that show to come out.

You have the hot blooded criminal able to burn anyone and anything his his path to ashes.

Then theirs the sadistic Russian, who's manipulation of the air will leave you breathless.

Of course you have the psychopath that can warp and reshape matter just for a laugh.

And finally the faceless deceiver, who can be anyone at anytime.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:18 pm
VolticAce

Android E1

Divine Nephilim

Starting to finally feel better, so hopefully post will start rolling in faster!

So Neph's character Shin works for Catalyst, and with L's backstory with the lab and all that, I think L would have likely been involved with them as well, so we could make a story out of that.

What were your ideas for direction/over all goals Voltic?  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

VolticAce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:41 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

Divine Nephilim

Well I have a few ideas Deadly. Let me know what you think about this one. What if our group acts as merchants of war. From the shadows our group would stir up trouble between humans and deviants. We will act as a wedge between the two sides and reap all of the profits. So for an rp example we could assassinate a political figure like a activist for deviants but we could cover it up so it makes it looks like humans were the cause. Aside from causing conflict between the two sides. selling arms and information to each side could be a good way to interact with other rpers. That's just one idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:53 pm
VolticAce
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

Divine Nephilim

Well I have a few ideas Deadly. Let me know what you think about this one. What if our group acts as merchants of war. From the shadows our group would stir up trouble between humans and deviants. We will act as a wedge between the two sides and reap all of the profits. So for an rp example we could assassinate a political figure like a activist for deviants but we could cover it up so it makes it looks like humans were the cause. Aside from causing conflict between the two sides. selling arms and information to each side could be a good way to interact with other rpers. That's just one idea.

Shin lives for it, he will be all for the discord  

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:40 pm
VolticAce

Android E1

Divine Nephilim

Sounds pretty solid to me, and is pretty much what Catalyst is about anyway if we want to thrown in them working for the organization. Ties everything in nicely about how exactly the group of 4 profit from the war without having to worry about the details.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff