Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Forum
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VolticAce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:07 pm
Deadly_Tiger
VolticAce

Android E1

Divine Nephilim

Sounds pretty solid to me, and is pretty much what Catalyst is about anyway if we want to thrown in them working for the organization. Ties everything in nicely about how exactly the group of 4 profit from the war without having to worry about the details.

Cool deal. Let's do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:16 pm
Spacejackal

Alright, still down with the thing with your doctor! Our characters should be arriving in Androids next post if you are!  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:17 pm
VolticAce

Hey Ace, you're up in the hospital with Jayce!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:30 am
Deadly_Tiger
Spacejackal

Alright, still down with the thing with your doctor! Our characters should be arriving in Androids next post if you are!

I'm at my nan's place until Saturday, so I can't reply until then as I'm on mobile. Hope that's alright!  

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:21 pm
Spacejackal

I'm at my nan's place until Saturday, so I can't reply until then as I'm on mobile. Hope that's alright!

Yeah, no worries!

Android E1

So in your next post, do you wanna take them to Spacejackal's doctor! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:14 pm
Deadly_Tiger
Spacejackal

Yeah, no worries!

Android E1

So in your next post, do you wanna take them to Spacejackal's doctor! XD

yep  

EA R0N1N

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:45 pm
Hey I am new here and ready to join the rp! :3 so if any one has free characters and want to meet up with mine I have both Cameron Harth and Dean Harth are free 3nodding

I look forward to rping with everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:31 am
tokyoloverTM
Hey I am new here and ready to join the rp! :3 so if any one has free characters and want to meet up with mine I have both Cameron Harth and Dean Harth are free 3nodding

I look forward to rping with everyone!

Tigerlvr_Bailey
PieknyMotyl

Welcome!

It sounds like Bailey and Piekny are interested in having their detectives James and Joel investigating Hell Hound.

As for the brother, a Dominion mission should be starting fairly shortly, but in the mean time a good place to have him meet other members is this thread. Or you can also look through the profiles and see if there are any characters you would be interested in having him hang out with.  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:48 am
Deadly_Tiger

PieknyMotyl

tokyoloverTM

Most definitely! James will finally be out of his depressed funk once Joel is back and what better to kick off their renuion than a brand new case? Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:17 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Deadly_Tiger

PieknyMotyl

I like sound of that! Poor Cammy is going to have to deal with people XD pm me if you have any ideas for the case :3

As for Dean sounds good. I may make a post later when I have my computer smile  

tokyoloverTM

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:22 pm
tokyoloverTM
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Deadly_Tiger

PieknyMotyl

I like sound of that! Poor Cammy is going to have to deal with people XD pm me if you have any ideas for the case :3

As for Dean sounds good. I may make a post later when I have my computer smile

I'm at work til 7 but when I get off I'll PM you and we can discuss a plan for where to start with it, etc!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:04 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Sounds like a plan! 3nodding  

tokyoloverTM

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:31 pm
Spacejackal

Android E1

I'll let you two decide when the NPC bad guys show up at the clinic! Probably just in time to stop Ronin from leaving, but probably after my chick gets stitched up?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:26 pm
VolticAce

EA R0N1N

I haven't heard from the guy playing Tyrone in a while. I sent him a PM 2 weeks ago and he hasn't opened it yet. And the guy playing Shin decided to leave. Do you want to try to set up something with our girls? (Or whoever L feels like being today)

Spacejackal

Same message, I don't know where the guy playing Ronin is, but moving forward might be a bit harder since the bad guys were after his character and the other two were just gonna get wrapped up in it. Diandra Moon has a smuggler character that could possibly get involved somehow.

Diandra Moon

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:32 pm
-plops-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff