Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Forum
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:28 pm
Kirito de Croix

Did you have an idea in mind about what happened to judge to end up in the hospital? Or at least what kind of injuries he suffered from?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:02 am
Deadly_Tiger

I have a few ideas, some better than others. Just trying to decide which one to go with.  

AquaBuddha

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:33 pm
Kirito de Croix

I have a few ideas, some better than others. Just trying to decide which one to go with.

Want any help deciding? I kinda need to know what kind of injuries he has to post the doctor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:36 pm
Deadly_Tiger
Kirito de Croix

Want any help deciding? I kinda need to know what kind of injuries he has to post the doctor.

Yeah, what do you suggest? I'm having trouble thinking of ways to make my ideas work.

AquaBuddha

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 pm
King de Croix

Yeah, what do you suggest? I'm having trouble thinking of ways to make my ideas work.

Sorry, I didn't see you answered since the quotes kinda got messed up.

What are your ideas? I'll see if I can help make them work.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:50 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi

Hey, we were just wondering what the lawyer told the Warden, so Vortex can include that in his post!  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:11 pm
Deadly_Tiger
[!

The lawyer told her about her powers and at certain points in her transformation, tend to drive her wild and driven by instinct unless she takes a pill that can supress that before things go south for her. (Good idea or no?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 3:40 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi

The lawyer told her about her powers and at certain points in her transformation, tend to drive her wild and driven by instinct unless she takes a pill that can supress that before things go south for her. (Good idea or no?)

Sounds solid to me! Maybe down the line we can work in some dragon tranquillizer or something depending on where the story goes.  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:31 pm
Look at that sexy banner. Just look at it. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:56 pm
narxfang
Look at that sexy banner. Just look at it. xD

Hahahaha. Yeah, whoever made that has some serious skills!  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:18 pm
Hella late to the party and not quite sure where to start.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:20 pm
shinesnowillusion

Hey, welcome back to the party! That depends! Do you have any ideas of what you would like to do with your character or any kind of story you would like to tell?  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:15 pm
Deadly_Tiger
shinesnowillusion

Hey, welcome back to the party! That depends! Do you have any ideas of what you would like to do with your character or any kind of story you would like to tell?

Oooh I thought I replied to this. I want to see if maybe a faction would take her in. I'm still not quite sure.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:02 pm
shinesnowillusion
Deadly_Tiger
shinesnowillusion

Oooh I thought I replied to this. I want to see if maybe a faction would take her in. I'm still not quite sure.

Of course! Was there one you were more interested in the other?

The Dominion wants a world where Deviants rules the world and humans are second class citizens. Typically they have more tragic backstories. Abuse at the hands of humans, disowned by parents ect. But that doesn't mean they can't just think Deviants are better.

Providence wants equality with humans. They want to work out a world where Deviants don't need to hide their powers, but that those powers are also in check and powered criminals are stopped from causing massive destruction. They are criticized for not having protected Deviants all these years, allowing them to be abused by humans and forcing them to hide in facilities and hide their powers.

Catalyst isn't known to the world yet, but if you want to do more spy type missions, they kidnap and experiment on deviants. Not a lot of powered people support them, but there are those who do.  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:26 am
Deadly_Tiger

Hello! Any ideas for good posting locations right now I can have a character join? I noticed there seems to be some action going on in the New York area.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff