Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Eggy : Friendship is Scrambled

Back to Guilds

An Egg based B/C Pets for All! 

Tags: dinos, breedables, ponies, eggs 

Reply Archives
Free Dino-Cuddles! Em's Dinos, bring strawberries!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:53 pm
This is Emalthya's journal. Please do not post.

If you'd like to plot or rp or compliment any of my pets, you can PM me if you want ^^

Enjoy the dinos!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:00 pm
ARCHER

User Image

This is Archer. He's fairly cheerful and competent. If he has a flaw, it's that he can be territorial. He like to protect others and can get cross if someone goes against his wishes in a way that might attract danger.

Otherwise he's a big old cuddly bea-... paaandaaa... Panda. He's a panda.
He likes hugs and looking after others and listening to good stories.

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:55 am
HUMPHREY BEAR

User Image

Humphrey Bear, who will go by just 'Bear' if necessary, is an exuberant, cheerful, friendly dino. If he has a flaw, it's that he's a bit much some times and can be sensitive if people get upset by anything he does. He acts really happy,
and he is a lot of the time, but he's also anxious and wants everyone to enjoy their time. Archer and Bear are quite alike, but Bear can get on Archer's nerves for his dino pleasing ways which sometimes upset Archer's plans.

Bear definitely is the dino to get the party started with. If you want a dino to sit with you and hear your problems, he's not quite the right one, but if you want to explain to him that you're sad because of such-and-such reason and want to be cheered up about it, that guy will plan you a day filled with mini golf, cupcakes,
a movie, rolling down some hills in a public park, and a sleepover inside a fortress of pillows and blankets.

He's inspired a little from Humphrey B Bear from the TV show and also Hollywood Bear. I don't think 'Hollywood' is a real first name so I'm considering that Humphrey the bear went by 'Hollywood' for some reason.
They both have snappy suits on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:09 pm
MICKEY

User Image

This is Mickey. No, those wings are not real (more's the pity), but they're very pretty. Mickey likes to wander around and gets annoyed if dinos want to stop her from doing what she wants to do. She would take on a sharptooth if it said she couldn't use it as a ramp to get to where she wanted to be.

Otherwise, she's sweet, affectionate, warm, and prone to adventures. She likes Humphrey but he comes off as a bit sensitive for her. She gets along with Archer as long as she doesn't intentionally or unintentionally cross a rule of his, but she's immune to his, what she calls, 'tantrums'.
She goes her own way, and if you want to be there, you're welcome to come. If you don't, she doesn't mind.

She's based off my first cockatiel, who was awesome.

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:23 am
PRISM

User Image

Prism is an artist. She likes to paint other dinos, which is fine by them; it's soothing to be painted over and all it takes to get it off is a bath. It's for the best when the canvas falls asleep, as Prism will poke you if you move too much while she's working.

She likes beautiful colours, in particular gems and refraction through structures.
At the same time, she will sometimes forget to eat while she takes her journeys for inspiration and Archer has to come and waft the smell of food towards her, at which time she will eat without thinking about it while continuing her work.

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games