Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Private Role-play
Even Deviants Like Music

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:07 pm
Feb 2nd 2013 // 22:00

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:23 pm
User ImagexxUser Image
_______________jᎪsᏢᎬᏒ_sᏆᏒᎪᏁᎠ________________

It had been a great show. The good paying shows where usually closer to areas that had already been claimed and rebilt in the war or places too close to the respective headquarters to be contested. He had just finished signing thing for some eager fans. One was a little too eager but she eventually left him alone once he told her to leave. Now he was on his way to his room at the nearby hotel he had booked for him. Prehaps he get some room service, he had heard the food was good here.

[Place post]
                                          Deadly_Tiger

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Shockwave

Once Jasper Strand reached his room, he would find a hansom and well dressed black male waiting for him within the room. A very famous male, or infamous depending on ones opinion. Shockwave was largely considered the voice and the face of the Dominion, often appearing in public and in media to spread their message, and was currently sitting on the couch of Jasper's room as if he owned it. Both arms were resting on the back of the couch and his legs were spread wide as if he didn't have a care in the world. It certainly didn't seem like he meant to harm Jasper at the moment, but what could a Dominion founder possibly want with a human? "That was quite the show. You are very talented." He said with a smile, when Jasper entered the room, though he made no move to stand.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:20 pm
User ImagexxUser Image

Upon entering the room he stopped for a moment surprised someone was there. He recognized the face, hard not to when it was easily viewed on tv. "The paychecks would agree with you, but what are you doing in my room? I doubt it for an autograph." Jasper said entering the room more. he tossed his coat on the bed before leaning on the wall. It was one of those rooms that could very well have been an apartment. Why was one of the Dominion leaders visiting him? Not like he would be much use to them, he was a human after all and an entertainer too. Far as he could recall he hadn't pissed them off. It would he one hell of a way to get him to get a concert gig in Nova, though the ticket sales would be great.

Deadly_Tiger

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave chuckled. “I would want an autograph if you told me I wanted one. I have been informed you are unaware of this, but you are a Deviant. Your power is one that is easy to miss, but incredibly powerful. The power of suggestion. You tell someone they want something and they will want it.” He summarized, wondering how the singer before him would react to such information. Some were ecstatic to join their ranks, others simply didn’t believe for a time. Most disappointing of all was those who didn’t want the gifts given to them. Wasted on some who didn’t appreciate them. He truly hoped Jasper would appreciate and take full advantage of this opportunity. ”I would like you to join the Dominion.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:55 am
User ImagexxUser Image

Well that certainly quite the claim. Apparently the Dominion had been watching an prehaps noticed somthing they liked. Power of suggestion huh? Well that one crazy girl from today's concert left only after he told her to, she had ignored security and even treats of being tossed out or even arrested. That did seem a bit odd. And thinking on it, pretty much anytime he really wanted someone to do something, all it took was him asking and they would do it. Well s**t, it's not a cool showy power, but Jasper agreed still a good one. He could see why the Dominion would want him convince people to the cause, and well sure be would be down for that. "I do hope theres no addmission fee" Jasper said with a half smirk stating, his agreement to the invatation.

Deadly_Tiger

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave gave a hearty laugh at Jasper's comment. This was certainly one of his more enjoyable recruitment's. "For you, my friend, no admission fee." Not that there was ever an admission fee, unless you counted loyalty to the cause and following orders. Shockwave smoothly stood. "I'm afraid you'll have to disappoint some fans and reschedule the rest of your tour. Our ride is waiting for us out in the parking lot. My associates will make sure your things find their way to your new home." He gestured for Jasper to lead the way out of the room. In the hall he would find a young male who would teleport both him and Shockwave to the parking lot....of a private airport. He hadn't specified which parking lot after all. There a first class jet was waiting to take them to Nova. There were other ways to get there, but there was nothing quiet like seeing the city from the air, and Shockwave was nothing if not flashy.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:56 pm
User ImagexxUser Image

"Oh I'll just use the bad sushi escuse, I'll make it sound gross so they dont ask questions" Jasper said gathering his stuff. He usully packed light cause he didn't want a heavy suitcase, that and he perfered very few hands touching his stuff. When they left Jasper fully expected to walk out to the lobby but instead they had someone teleport them to a differant parking lot. "Well not what I expected by leaving but still cool." He said folowing Shockwave onto the plane. The flight was quite nice, it put the first class to shame. After take off he was brought a drink by the flight atendent. "I do have to ask what made you guy want me on the team" He asked before taking a drink

Deadly_Tiger

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave lounged in one of the chairs on the plane, much in the same way he had on Jasper’s couch, seeming completely relaxed and at ease. “We want all Deviants on our team. This war, such a senseless loss of lives and for what? To defend those who experiment and torture our kind? But you Jasper, with your voice. Perhaps you can help them see reason. At the very least you’ll be an excellent negotiator.” He finished as the flight attendant placed a drink on the table beside Shockwave. “Of course it does help that I am a fan of your music.”

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:20 pm
User ImagexxUser Image

"Well, now you can get all the autographs you want now huh?" Jasper said snarking at his flying companion. The flight seemed to go by relatively well he made the phone call needed to cancel out the day his PR agent wasn't pleased but that man never was. "Do I get a fancy code name too?" He asked just be for the call for landing was made. He had ridden in many a plane trips so the whole process was second nature for him. They for a good view of the city from the plane for the time of day the city light would just be turning on giving them a view of all the building but with the many lights that would make it sparkle. "Gee and I thought I had a good entrance." He said signaling his appreciation for the city

Deadly_Tiger

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Shockwave

Shockwave chuckle at the request for a fancy code name. “Only if you want one, though the vast majority of those who join us take one.” He explained as the plane started it’s decent. “Many see it as casting off the human oppression of our kind, taking up an identity of their choosing. Others just want a cool nick name. Do you have anything in mind?” Some picked there name, others simply sort of ended up with them after a while, given to them by their fellow Deviant. He smiled broadly when Jasper complimented the city. “The most beautiful city in the world and your home now.” Once they landed, Jasper would find even in Nova Diem security was high, with a several in matching white outfits guarding the airport, including the tarmac. Not that they went into the building proper. Being a founder had its perks like a private runway and waiting limo. ”So other than your music, what kinds of things do you enjoy?”

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:55 pm
User ImagexxUser Image

Deadly_Tiger

"Well I'll think of one eventually, not going to let someone else pick something stupid" Jasper said smirking as they landed and got off the plane. There was plenty of what he assumed was the police force. Made sense in a city of deviants its bound to need a police force built to handle super powers. Once the limo rolled up shockwave as he seemed to want to be called asked what other stuff he liked to do. "Gee if I didn't know any better I'd think were on a date." The door would close leaving the guards with that statment. An amusing side thought. "I'll always consider a good party. Do you guys do welcome parties?" Jasper asked. He wanted to test if Shockwave was right about his newish power, if it was obvious he was doing it he blame it on being kinda new to it. He tried to make the last part more....convincing? Was that the right word. Either way it would kick in for that making a party sound like a great idea.

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Shockwave

“A wise choice.” Shockwave answered with a chuckle. He could think of a few who had ended up with unfortunate nicknames. “Who says this isn't a date?” He asked, before joining Jasper in the back of the car. He was firmly into women, but he was confident enough to joke about it. The car started rolling and Jasper made an attempt at using his newly discovered power. “You need to make it a suggestion, or an order, not a question.” He seemed oddly at ease considering someone had just tried to influence his mind and control him. “You guys do welcome parties, right?” He suggested. “For the record, I love a good party. I'm sure we can arrange something.” He gave a bit of a mischievous grin.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:46 am
User ImagexxUser Image
_______________jᎪsᏢᎬᏒ_ sᏆᏒᎪᏁᎠ________________
Bewitcher

Deadly_Tiger

"Can you blame a man for trying?" Jasper said loosly defending himself. Shockwave seemed not outwardly bother by the attempt. Though Jasper did make note of the advice. "As long as it not a crazy one, I've seen way to many that should have kept the shirt one. Though it never hurts to have fun." He replied returning the grin. "We should try to get some fun in before the inevitable business need to get taken care off though." Jasper knew that they had something in mind by bring him here. Why else whould they seek him out specifically?

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Private Role-play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items