M'li wiped as much of the mud from her clothes as she could manage. The rest would have to wait. The teen turned her attention to the offending saddle strap. Did you feel it loosening Starelth? She frowned. There really wasn't any way to repair it now. She'd have to hope for the best in the next round.

The green craned her neck around to see the strap. No, I'm afraid I didn't. The dragon admitted sheepishly. I will pay more attention M'li. M'li nodded and finally decided to tuck it up under its holding strap. That would have to do for now.

The two firelizards cheeped at each other from the back of the dragon. M'li rolled her eyes at them, wondering what they were "talking" about. Silly things. She turned her attention to watch the bronze and his rider make their attempt. They did a pretty good showing too. She grinned as one of their fellow greens jumped in next followed by the brown. The rest of their clutchmates went through the first round. M'li snorted with disgust as she was the only one to be thrown. Did that mean she was just unlucky, or her green was just that good? The teen went with the latter to save her feelings.

She flushed just a bit with Sh'shi's praise. She moved well with her dragon. "We'll do better." She winced slightly. Five minutes for this round, plus two extra for her for her slips. Drat. She had no idea if the strap would hold through all that. V's praise surprised her a bit. The woman wasn't gloating at much as she'd have expected for being the only one to stay on completely. "You too V'."

Starelth calmly watched her sibling proclaim she'd get her rider off. I believe that is our goal, Lithustoth.
Good luck.
She admired the effort her fellow green was putting into it as she sat down to wait their turn.

Soon enough it was their turn. M'li hoped the saddle stayed on, and the wayward strap wouldn't cause too many problems. She mounted up and checked her riding straps as Starelth moved into the middle of the mud puddle. The teen took a firm grip and readied herself. Starelth took a deep breath then let loose. Maybe not as wild as some of the others, but certainly enough to fling her rider into the straps several times.

M'li felt the straps slip a few times, but she managed to keep herself out of the mud this round. That was a feat in and of itself. She smiled at Sh'shi as she rode out of the enclosure. Soon as they were clear though she jumped down to let Starelth catch her breath and check the saddle. "Good job," she patted the panting green's shoulder.