Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:57 am
User Image
♔ A l e x [xx] H i r s t ♔

Alex could feel everything toning down around him. The onlookers had grown bored of the situation by now and had scattered leaving Finn and his gang, Lucah and his friend, and Jay and himself to wrap this up. His own anger had leveled and the tension slipped from his shoulders. "Y'bribin' me or something?" the blonde asked, but Alex shook his head not really looking to explain. "Whatever. Yeah, sure, I'll take you up on that" Rouser agreed. He glanced as his posse standing in front of new kid Lucah Thompson and felt conflicted. As much as he appreciated Lucah's intervention he knew what his family was all about, and understood it was risky to attempt any interaction with a Thompson for someone carrying just under fifty doses of Poppy in his backpack. He decided to leave it at that at the risk of seeming ungrateful or uncaring.

"Great, see you then" Alex replied to Finn as he caught a teacher walking their way out of the corner of his eye. It was Mr. Greene, who he was about to have class with in a minute or so meaning he wasn't about to go unnoticed. The eldest Hirst placed a hand on his brother's shoulder and gently turned him to face the wall in order to hide his bruising face. He then placed a smile on his own expression "morning sir" he greeted, receiving a monotone "get to class, Alex" from Mr. Greene "yes sir." He waited a couple of seconds to make sure his teacher was out of earshot "enjoy the rest of your morning, everybody" he bid as he turning away from everyone and began to walk to class keeping his brother on his side. Alex then leaned in to whisper to Jay "wash your face and get to class, some a*****e clipped you with his car this morning. Say it back to me." Jay began to protest but his brother insisted "say it back to me."

Sanaos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:32 am
User Image
☽ J a y [xx] H i r s t ☾

Hearing his brother's voice felt like a breath of fresh air. As much as he could be a royal pain in the a** at times, Jay was also very aware that he always had his back. "So this is where your lunch money's been going, huh?" the question stung only because he knew exactly what his brother meant behind that statement: how long has this being going on and why haven't you told me? He had thought of confessing to his and Finn's morning routine before, but he felt too pathetic acting like a damsel in distress. Unsurprisingly, the universe had still found a way to deal with this very feeling in the end.

As if this morning couldn't get any worse, Jay watched from the ground as his brother handed Finn the money on a silver f***ing platter. Jay couldn't help but feel offended: Alex he sees some kid and his response is to pay him? Maybe he had finally lost his mind. He got back on his feet with the help of his traitor brother, wiped his face of some blood he wasn't even aware had dribbled from his mouth (although now he could feel the exact spot his teeth has cut his cheek during the second impact). Within the next ten seconds Jay's perfect nightmare unfolded: Finn was offered yet another reward for making him his personal punching bag on this fine morning by none other that Alex Hirst. At this point Jay looked at his brother wide-eyed, trying to search for some sort of sign in his face that this was all an intricate distraction before Alex finally clocked Rouser square in the eye. To his dismay this moment never came.

Jay's eyes lowered, feeling more defeated than before. He felt a hand on his shoulder thinking maybe comfort was finally underway but then a slight push toward the wall made him realize his bruised mug was just being hidden from a teacher. God forbid your new best friend Finn gets into any trouble for this, right Alex? The hand on his shoulder finally guided him away from Finn and the rest "wash your face and get to class, some a*****e clipped you with his car this morning. Say it back to me." "You wan't me to lie for him? Everyone saw, and how exactly would a car hit my face?" Jay whispered back angrily. "Say it back to me" Alex insisted. Jay sighed and whispered back with annoyance in his voice "some a*****e clipped me with his car on my way to school, he drove away."

At that moment the bell rang and Alex sprinted jogged off to his classroom without another word. Jay stopped walking and stood in the hall trying to digest everything that had just happened.

Sanaos

KewpieMayor

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 pm
User Image
Lucah Thompson § Finn Rouser

Lucah was dumbfounded. If the situation could have gone anyway this was not the one he would have figured on. Watching the brother offer a cigarette and seemingly disregarding what had happened had thrown him for a loop. And when a teacher finally came around he actively hid it. Confused, and quite concerned for the one, Jay he thought, who'd gotten hurt. By now the teacher was upon their group telling them to move along to. As he stood there processing his friend tugged at his arm, Finn and his friends pushing past them down the hallway.

"That guy getting bullied...what's his name?" Quietly asking his friend as they walked to their class. If anything he wanted to check up with him later. If his brother was going to act that way then maybe he would need someone to talk to. Maybe it was time to tell his dad something too. Finn might not get in trouble, but he was bound to be doing something that might be. Sighing he tried to shake it off as he chatted with his friend on their way to class. Today was going to be strange he could already tell. Honestly he hoped not to run into the blond idiot again, it wasn't worth the hassle.

||************||

"Tch." Finn snorted faintly and finally stuffed the twenty dollar bill in his pocket. "C'mon, let's get out of here." The teachers presence definitely got them moving, and he was glad the other pair had distracted him. Finn split up with his friends and strolled into his first class, late, sauntering to the back and taking the desk tucked into the corner. The teacher didn't even bother to yell at him, as he was normally late anyway. So he got to sit back and think on what had happened. Strange guys the both of them. Little nerd had talked back and hadn't run off.

The day rolled on lazily and by the time lunch was over he had left a couple of classes early and had been kicking around the school. He never went to gym so the class after lunch he had free. In that time he'd usually chill outside and throw rocks just to see how far they'd go. It used to be he and a friend would smoke together, but a lot of his friends had graduated last year. The idea of just leaving school completely had occurred to him, but hell, he was still owed a free cigarette so why not stick around? So when the bell rang to let out class he sighed and headed in for English. Least he could do right? Classes were quick and he could leave after.

ChewingGumBomb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:09 am
User Image
♔ A l e x [xx] H i r s t ♔

The minute the bell rang for first period Alex sprung from his desk and threw his hood over his head before walking over to the main entrance of the school gym. He looked around until he spotted the girl from this morning and waved her down, he could see her reach for her bag to pull our her wallet but he stopped her "not here." As much as he needed word to get around that he was a seller, he sometimes dreaded the naïveté of his clients– did they not realize he could end up locked up for a slip-up? He walked with the girl over to the back side of the gym, where there was a narrow space between the back of the building and the wall that outlined the school grounds. This spot was notorious for couples who wanted some privacy and also his favorite place to make deals; if he was seen by someone they would probably assume it was just some students getting it on. "Thirty for one, and I can make it fifty-five for two" he said showing her a sample. She mulled it over "how much is enough for a night?" "One is more than enough... but you're going to want more very soon after" he said truthfully. He could tell she was nervous and thought for a second she might change her mind, but as she opened her wallet and handed him a fifty and five ones he smiled. "By the way... don't ever approach me at school like that again, use my number." He gave her his business contact along with the two baggies and made haste toward second period.

During lunch Alex texted Jay to try to find him and see is he needed more cash for food, but he couldn't get a reply from him. He knew he'd had to clear things up with his little brother and help him understand his actions this morning– but he also understood always wanted time to himself when he was upset. He forgot about it until he walked into English class and saw Finn's face, who he shot a knowing nod to before sitting down and pulling out his phone and typing out a text message you have to trust me.

Sanaos

KewpieMayor

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:31 am
User Image
☽ J a y [xx] H i r s t ☾

Jay lolled into the bathroom to wash his face with cold water and rinse out his mouth with col water. He place his glasses back on his face and noticed the frames sort of covered the area on his cheekbone where the bruise has sprouted. Maybe he could get by today without any questions. "S**t, what happened to your face" whispered the guy to his right as he sat down in class after being ten minutes late. "I uh--- got... clipped by a car" answered Jay quietly feeling like a moron, he should've really taken the time to come up with a better excuse. The next couple of periods were peppered with a couple questions about his face but oddly enough the lame excuse Alex had coughed up was met with no follow-up questions.

Jay received a few text messages from his brother at lunchtime but ignored every one of them: where are you, I have cash for you. Come find me by the bleachers. Jay, answer me. His hungry stomach wanted him to answer but he knew Alex felt guilty so he decided to let him bask in it for a little longer. This wasn't the first time he'd made it through a day without lunch so it wouldn't be such a big challenge. Instead he decided to tuck into the library and find a spot to nap his lunchtime away before his next class.

Sanaos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image

Throughout his morning classes he was distracted. The mornings events had him wondering about whether or not Jay was truly alright, and it chaffed that he hadn't done more to help before Finn had hit him. The world was unfair, this he knew, but did it have to be so harsh? Going about his routine quietly he managed to get through his classes with only minor distractions. There had to be a way to get Finn barred from rentry onto school grounds. Certainly he had caused enough trouble here to justify it. Which begged the question of why they hadn't expelled him. It was well within the schools legal right to tell the blond's parents that he was not allowed to come back, there were other schools he could go to after all.

After thinking about this most of the morning he arrived at the lunchroom with a single goal in mind, to make sure Jay was alright. It was the only time they came into contact, schedule wise, so it wouldn't be hard to find him, right? Wrong, as it turned out. For a bit he was certain he wouldn't find him, but eventually he got directed where he needed to go. Carrying lunch with him, for the both of them in fact, he headed into the library and avoided the librarian as he searched for the other. Once he found him he sort of hesitated. "Jay? I know that we, uhm, aren't close friends or anything but, I just wanted to check on you. I brought some lunch, too, if you'd want?" For all his supposed 'popularity' he was surprisingly ungraceful when it came to socializing.

||************||

If he had thought English would go quickly he was wrong. Finn tried to keep himself busy by doodling on his desktop, leaned back and eyes half-lidded out of concentration on his pencil strokes. The amazing detail of a six pointed deer had started to form and by the time class was getting near done had blossomed into quite the work of art, of at least the neck up anyway. The time had moved seemingly slowly even as the bell rang and he frowned, glancing up and then hastily trying to erase the drawing with his hand and getting up to leave. The pencil sketching stayed, however, the lines smeared but not destroyed as he sauntered past everyone else gathering their things.

Not bothering to see if his cigarette provider was following him he left the school and swung around to behind the gym. He then proceeded to take up residence leaning on the wall there, pulling a battered old lighter from his pants pocket as he waited. Honestly he didn't know what to expect. The guy was the others brother after all. Maybe he was leading him here to beat him up in retaliation. Not that Finn would lose easily, but if enough people showed up he was sure it would overwhelm him. Kid hadn't seemed the type though. As far as he knew anyway. Breathing out a huff he decided to think on what he'd do after school today as he waited for Alex to show up.

ChewingGumBomb

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image
☽ J a y [xx] H i r s t ☾

Jay looked around him in the quiet room, trying to spot a place where he could lay down without being noticed. He saw a couple of people working in the computer and thought about opting for the science section, where people rarely ventured to look for books to check out. His stomach grumbled loudly, making it known that it would be harder than he thought to get some rest– after all, he had skimped on breakfast not feeling in the mood for breakfast after his morning text. The words rang in his head again, reviving the pain he felt hours back; I don't think this is a good idea anymore. I'm sorry. "Sorry" didn't make make the blow any softer. If he was truly sorry he would've taken the time to tell him in person, he would've had the decency not to reduce everything they had been through to a thirteen-word text.

"Jay? I know that we, uhm, aren't close friends or anything but, I just wanted to check on you. I brought some lunch, too, if you'd want?" He was startled by the voice coming behind him. As he turned to find Lucah speaking to him his mind raced "uh, yeah thanks, I- I'm fine" he replied hastily before collecting himself. Jay knew there were social stratospheres separating him from the Lucah Thompson, who now seemed so approachable despite his popularity. "Are you sure? I don't want to take your food" he replied feeling utterly unworthy of such an offer, even more so after being defended this morning. However, his stomach begged to differ, letting out a hungry growl.

Sanaos

OOC: putting a pause on Alex for now since we're kind of running on two different timelines (English being their last period and all haha). I think this was my bad, let me know if this is a good move or if I should continue!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:19 pm
User Image

At least Jay seemed about as unsure about this as he felt. It was good to know the other student was okay, as he'd been feeling incredibly guilty about it all morning. It had gotten him to thinking about how he could stop bullying in the future. Befriending Jay seemed a temporary and not feasible action. Not because he disliked him, but he couldn't be around him all the time to be sure Finn was leaving him be. Seeing him here in the library, alone, made him want to do just that. Leaving his classes wasn't something he could do, but he'd been thinking of ways to use his popularity to get others to be active in anti-bullying. Perhaps he could yet stop Finn's reign of terror.

"No its fine, I brought my own too." Lucah didn't want the other to feel alone, and he would do what he could. Hopefully it would gain him a friend too. "I mean, I figured I'd eat with you, if that's okay? If not I understand." Honestly he had fallen into a group of friends and hadn't expanded beyond them by his own volition. To be trying to befriend Jay on his own felt awkward and weird. Like he was trying to force a square through a circle. Hopefully he wasn't coming off as to strange or weird to Jay.

||************||

[Elevator music]

ChewingGumBomb

Ooc: No its okay! I think it was partly my fault too xDDD

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:23 am
User Image
☽ J a y [xx] H i r s t ☾

Jay eased up for the first time today, agreeing to take in the generosity that was being put in front of him. He hadn't had the best experience with... well, people in general so he could be very distrusting when it came to kindness. "Oh, thanks. I really appreciate it" Jay said letting out a smile as Lucah explained he had enough for the both of them. The awkwardness in this encounter was rather palpable– Lucah came across less confident than he had assumed he would be from afar, and Jay wasn't great at being overtly social himself. In that sense he was the polar opposite of Alex: he had watched his older brother navigate people so well since the beginning meanwhile he felt paralyzed when faced with social encounters. It simply wasn't in him.

Lucah asked is he could sit and eat with him, and it took Jay a second of confusion to confirm he wasn't misunderstanding him "you... want to spend your lunchtime with me?" He asked in disbelief "I mean- not that I don't want to I just thought you'd have... other people waiting on you" he explained. By "other people" he meant "more cool and relevant people than me." Jay glanced over at the librarian, who was at her post and would most definitely chew them out for eating in the building. "Theres good spot out the back door if that's okay with you" he proposed cheerily, motioning to the back entrance of the library that led to a shaded stoop.

Sanaos

OOC: dope!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:09 pm
User Image

When Jay smiled it made him feel a little less out of place and he relaxed some. The fact that he'd accept the food was a relief too, he hadn't known what he was going to do with this much food if he had decided he didn't want it. Where he could likely eat all of it, he'd rather not. "Its no trouble. I felt badly that I couldn't help you more and thought I would do my best to make sure you were okay." Especially seeing as his brother had seemingly brushed it all under the rug like it never happened. That was the one thing he really didn't get, if they were brothers how could he just let someone do that to his sibling? He'd never be able to look his little sister in the eyes again if he ever did that.

Eh? Had he said something wrong? The disbelief in his tone when he asked if he wanted to spend lunch with him was, well, obvious. Was it that strange? Or perhaps he wasn't used to that? Whichever way it was he was about to make it a more common occurrence. "Yes. My friends know where I am, I see them all the time so having lunch with you isn't going to upset them." Besides it had been more important to check on Jay than to sit and eat with his loud friends. When he mentioned eating out the back door he nodded, not particularly wanting to be yelled at by the librarian. "That sounds good, yeah." Gesturing for Jay to lead the way out and following behind him.

||************||

[xxxx]

ChewingGumBomb

Ooc: No its okay! I think it was partly my fault too xDDD

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image
☽ J a y [xx] H i r s t ☾

When Lucah explained he wanted to check on him after this morning's happenings Jay smiled to himself: he simply wasn't used to being a priority. He felt silly ever feeling intimidated by Thompson, this kid had to be the nicest person he had met in the past sixteen years. "I owe you one for this morning, I should've thanked you right there and then but... you know" Jay explained as he guided Lucah out the back to find a place to sit and eat. It had all happened so fast he didn't have the chance to utter a word to him at the scene, and even after he had failed to find him and thank him because he was so wrapped up in his own misery. Outside there were only a couple of people loitering on this side of the grounds and there was an open picnic table over on the right side.

"I'm sorry I got you in the middle of all that by the way, I don't know what I was thinking" he explained, still feeling ridiculous for bothering to stand up to Finn Rouser. As he took a seat at the picnic table he felt his phone buzz in his pocket but ignored it- it was either his friends looking for him or Alex trying once again to spot him but he wasn't in the mood for either. "That's just... it's not me. I think it goes without saying but I'm not a fighter" he said alluding to his own narrow frame with a laugh. The last thing he wanted was for Lucah to think he was that rude on the regular.

Sanaos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:54 pm
User Image

Thanked him? Lucah wished it had been necessary, he hadn't been able to do much with Finn's crones being in his way. Maybe they would have gotten involved too if he hadn't been there but he wasn't sure. It certainly seemed like something they would do, which only served to anger him again. Just what was Finn's problem? "I think we were both a bit distracted." Smiling faintly for a moment at his own comment. Distracted indeed. From now on he was going to try and keep Finn away from Jay, certain that once the other finally graduated that the worst bully would be gone.

Once outside he got a good look around, surprised to find the open area with a free picnic table. This was a nice spot to eat lunch. "Huh? No, I mean, it wasn't your fault. I don't like that guy, I really don't get why he can't leave people alone." Seeing Jay stand up to him, even that little bit, had been cool. No one really did stand up to him from what he'd seen, and the guy was cocky because of it. "Its not a bad thing. Not being a fighter that is. Some of the best people aren't."

||************||

[xxxx]

ChewingGumBomb

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image
☽ J a y [xx] H i r s t ☾

Lucah's comment on Finn made Jay think for a second, why was Rouser so keen on hurting others? Why was he so focused on making his life difficult every other morning? It's like he could smell out the unwillingness to fight back from right under his skin; "I don't know, he's been like that since day one." Before now, Jay had never talked to someone about Finn, he had always thought it was a topic best left untouched. He mulled back to the first time Finn targeted him and remembered how afraid he had been– back then he was already nervous about being younger than everyone else in his class and their first encounter made him feel that much more insecure about his place in school. Today he go to relive that fear. If there was one constant in his life, it was the desire to be tougher.

"Its not a bad thing. Not being a fighter that is. Some of the best people aren't." Jay could feel his cheeks warm into a blush at the indirect compliment so he looked away to hid his face. "And sometimes all it takes is someone to fight for what's right" he responded, referring to Lucah's decision to step into a confrontation. In this moment all the stress from this morning was forgotten. "How come you decided to step in? I can't think of anyone who would do that for someone they don't know."

Sanaos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

It hadn't occurred to him that someone else might know more about the trouble making blond. Of course Jay just confirmed what he had felt had to be true. The guy had always been like this. Whatever Finn's problem was it didn't seem likely to have changed any if he'd always been a bully. What sort of thing could make a kid as awful as him? Honestly you'd think he would have changed or matured at least a little. If he had the time and inclination he may have tried to figure the other out. As it was, however, he was focused on school and now his new acquaintance.

Lucah didn't really notice Jay blush or turn away, oblivious to the fact his words were a compliment. Setting hos tray on the picnic bench he shrugged a little. "I wish I could have done more, but my father doesn't believe violence solves anything. If he'd been alone I may have been more successful." Getting between Jay and Finn would have certainly been easier without the others there anyway. Confused by the question he stared for a moment as he thought about it. "I suppose that's just part of who I am. You can't make a difference in the world by being a passive bystander. I...I really can't stand people who are callous towards other people. I know there will always be someone out there being bullied and hurt, but I won't just let it go if it happens around me."

||************||

[xxxx]

ChewingGumBomb

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:06 am
User Image
☽ J a y [xx] H i r s t ☾

Jay listened to Lucah explain his belief in being proactive when it comes to bullying and nodded– it all made sense given that his father was involved in the law some way or another. "Your father is a... cop, right?" Jay asked. He couldn't remember exactly but there had been a mention of it in the midst of everyone's curiosity for the "new guy" when he first arrived. Lucah was the only one to have enlisted in school so late into the game, so his arrival has sparked conversation and speculation about his transfer. By the sound of it, his father had an impact in him, it sounded like he came from a tight-knit family. "You must admire him then" Jay stated, referring to the other's commitment to keeping the peace.

His brother an himself never had someone to lead by example at home, which is probably why Alex felt so inclined to watch over him and make sure he had lunch money every week and new clothes every now and then. Even though he could be abrasive and selfish on the day to day, he did keep up his sense of responsibility over all. That being said, Alex was no role model: he was moody and unpredictable and even his good behavior has underlying motives. Jay always had trouble accepting him for who he was for he didn't believe in the "survival of the fittest" mentality that tended to reign the school grounds. This is why he kept to himself and tried to stay out of people's ways, even if people like Finn sought him out regardless.

Sanaos

OOC: think we're about ready to jump back into the end of the day?  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff