Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image
Lucah Thompson § Finn Rouser

"Yes. He's actually been an Investigator the last few years now." Being told he was a lot like his dad had always brought him a certain amount of pride. His dad caught criminals, had spent years doing it, and being an Investigator like his dad was his goal. As soon as school was over he planned on joining the police academy and following his fathers footsteps. One day he'd be able to do his father proud by being able to don a uniform and do his best to uphold the law. Lucah nodded, smiling faintly. "I look up to him because of his work, I just really hope I'm able to make him proud of me."

For him there had never been any gray areas in what was right and what was wrong, most of them taught from his father. There was a moment when he wanted to ask about Jay's brother but thought better of it. They had only just started talking and he didn't want to be rude. So instead he stuck with the more pressing topic. "Does Finn always take your money?" Uncertain about whether he should be asking that or not. Honestly he wanted to keep Finn from doing it anymore. If he had to he'd fight Finn to make him lay off Jay, or anyone hopefully, but he'd rather not confront him physically yet.

||************||

[xxxx]

ChewingGumBomb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image
☽ J a y [xx] H i r s t ☾

An investigator? Jay's mind wandered to all the film noir heroes he had watched last summer and pictured Lucah's dad in a duster coat and suspenders, with a cigar in hand. The way the young man looked up to his father and wanted to follow in his steps made sense of this morning's events: his decision to intervene, his interest in Finn Rouser, and even the way he sought Jay out during his lunch time. Lucah had been honest about wanting to stop Rouser, but now Jay wondered what exactly that would entail- was he trying to get him expelled? To get him in more detention than he already had scheduled? To keep hold him back in school?

Suddenly, sitting at this table with Thompson sharing his meal didn't seem like such a improbable turn of events. "Does Finn always take your money?" The question lingered in the air for a moment before Jay spoke to answer. He struggled to tell when he was being a cynic and when he was being a realist– sometimes the line was so fine, and sometimes there simply was no line. He realized this moment had very little to do with him and it had a lot more to do with Finn: Lucah wanted to know more about the bully. The last thing Jay wanted was to be linked to any of this. No one likes a snitch, "sometimes he's distracted." His gaze wandered "if you're trying to go after Finn, you can be sure he'll come after you" Jay warned quietly as people all around began to gather their belongings and clear their tables in preparation for the bell to ring. "There's not much that can be done about him at any rate, I'd rethink getting involved if I were you."

Sanaos

KewpieMayor

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image
Lucah Thompson § Finn Rouser

As they had been talking he had been casually making sure none of his food was touching and then eating it one little tray slot at a time. In his head he was trying to analyze the information he had on Finn, which wasn't really a lot. The guy had some issues that perhaps guided him to be a bully. It was possible he was just a jerk too. Since middle school he'd taken up observing various people to get a feel for how they reacted and such. In the end he'd been found out and told to stop, his father had told him people didn't appreciate being analyzed. He'd grown quite a bit more cautious since then and developed a system that worked. Sometimes, like now, it just made him feel a little guilty. Especially as he seemingly hesitated to answer.

Distracted? For a moment he nearly jumped on the word to ask what he meant, but knew he'd already gone to far with his prying. "I don't want to go after him, really. I'm just curious as to his behavior patterns. I...I apologize if I made it seem like that's the only reason I came to talk to you. Sometimes I can be a bit...socially inept." Not realizing what time it was he found himself glancing at the other students as they cleaned up and got ready to go. Was it really almost time for the bell? Finishing his drink he picked up what he had and waited a moment. "I really was just checking up on you, I didn't mean to make it an interrogation." Trying at a joke and likely failing. "If, uh, you want I can, um...I'd like to get to know you...maybe we can be friends?"

||************||

[xxxx]

ChewingGumBomb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:23 am
User Image
☽ J a y [xx] H i r s t ☾

Jay chewed the inside of his cheek as he realized he had been too quick to judge Lucah's intentions in approaching him today. He felt guilty for having his guard up against someone who was simply trying to do good; he was more preoccupied with being naive than he was with being friendly towards the new guy. "No, I'm sorry" he began, looking down at the empty food wrappers in front of him– thanks to Lucah he had been able to eat lunch today and here he was being abrasive. "I'm not exactly... charismatic. You did nothing wrong, I'm not the best at making friends I guess" Jay looked up and smiled at Lucah "but yeah, I'd like that." He took off his glasses and wiped them with shirt before resting them on his face again.

He though for a moment about the initial question again, he felt he owed Lucah everything he knew about Finn Rouser. He wasn't sure if it was the best idea but the Thompson boy clearly had a curiosity towards the bully and, truth be told, he had known the blonde for long enough to fill him in. "To answer you question: Finn does takes my money on the regular but I'm not the only one he picks on. Some mornings he'll decide to grab some cash from me, but some mornings he'll focus on someone else" he looked around to make sure no one was within ear shot before continuing in a lowered tone. "Something tells me he might not have an allowance of his own. If he does he's using it for something else because I'm pretty sure he takes someone's cash every day." He mulled over his statement for a second "if he doesn't skip school, that is. There's rumors... but you can never know– people can be so overdramatic."
The bell rang, interrupting him.

Sanaos

KewpieMayor

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out