Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Academy of Grand Magic
Dormitory Assignments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:21 am
Razsminion
Anyone want Fayette as a roomie? I can always have her sleep outside in the trees if nobody wants her around. =w= I can't imagine she would be a very good room mate who wanted silence to study or something. XD

I'm tempted to chuck Regina at Fayette. I can only imagine her delight when she finds out the weird girl from orientation is her roommate. Maybe then she'll actually learn to get along with her xd Just my thought anyway totally up to you. I added the general this is her below.

murruelecreuset
I have a rather sassy first year named Regina. She's rather stubborn and has a pretty short fuse. Although she tries her best not to become irritated and snap, it's still very much a work in progress. Her bark is worse then her bite though. Not much to worry about. Only thing that need fear is probably whatever she's hanging onto at the time. (She tends to make things explode when she's frustrated and got things in her hand).

Once you get to know her she can be quite friendly. Even if she's a bit difficult at first. smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 am
Sinna Roll
Who wants to be roomates with Boroque? He's really quiet and doesn't tend to talk to others.

lets dorm him together with Amarica, he'll probably survive  

Makako-ma

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:46 pm
Makako-ma
Sinna Roll
Who wants to be roomates with Boroque? He's really quiet and doesn't tend to talk to others.

Only one way to find out. Let's do it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:55 pm
Sinna Roll
Makako-ma
Sinna Roll

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I think from what I read in the first post the dorms are sorted by year and gender. sweatdrop  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:04 pm
murruelecreuset
Sinna Roll
Makako-ma
Sinna Roll

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I think from what I read in the first post the dorms are sorted by year and gender. sweatdrop

Ohhhh...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:05 pm
murruelecreuset
Razsminion
Anyone want Fayette as a roomie? I can always have her sleep outside in the trees if nobody wants her around. =w= I can't imagine she would be a very good room mate who wanted silence to study or something. XD

I'm tempted to chuck Regina at Fayette. I can only imagine her delight when she finds out the weird girl from orientation is her roommate. Maybe then she'll actually learn to get along with her xd Just my thought anyway totally up to you. I added the general this is her below.

murruelecreuset
I have a rather sassy first year named Regina. She's rather stubborn and has a pretty short fuse. Although she tries her best not to become irritated and snap, it's still very much a work in progress. Her bark is worse then her bite though. Not much to worry about. Only thing that need fear is probably whatever she's hanging onto at the time. (She tends to make things explode when she's frustrated and got things in her hand).

Once you get to know her she can be quite friendly. Even if she's a bit difficult at first. smile

Sure, I don't mind at all. =w= Poor Regina...  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:09 pm
Razsminion
murruelecreuset
Razsminion

murruelecreuset

Regina will be fine. She just needs to learn to control her temper lol
Want me to make / post the dorm room?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 pm
murruelecreuset
Razsminion
murruelecreuset
Razsminion

murruelecreuset

Regina will be fine. She just needs to learn to control her temper lol
Want me to make / post the dorm room?

You're more than welcome too if you wish! Admittedly I'm not feeling all the creative today, so if you're itching to do something and have an idea in mind your more than welcome to do so. =3  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:52 pm
murruelecreuset
Sinna Roll
Makako-ma
Sinna Roll

its fine, she's a detective  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:36 pm
Hi everyone. I have a character named Antoine Valentino who neede a roommate. I'm fine with a male or female being his roommate if the dorms are co-ed. He's very social, outhping, prankster, and there is a 120% chance he'll flirt with you just because you are there. So any takers? xd  

vampire_queen_star

Academy of Grand Magic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces