[COMPLETE] Congregation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:48 am
Cassandra's shoulders tightened at the words that Silk spoke, her gaze crossing the room to Jeremiah with a frown. Worry was worn obviously on her face.

Tiny Duckling wasn't ready to try and imprint on a new parental figure.

Azuredreams
Cass has the concern.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:50 am
Ro frowned. He watched in silence as each of those called forward approached Silk. Nervously, he curled and uncurled his fingers where they laid in his lap. Missing thumbprints, a noble named Ezra, talk of people being torn apart from the inside by magic... he hadn't stumbled into a meeting, he'd stumbled into a mess.  

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:54 am
Shun cursed under his breath. He knew he shouldn't have trusted Ezra. That whole magical swearing thing had to have been bullshit. He should have known then, but he was a bit preoccupied at the time Ezra had approached him. Though, what was possibly worse news was there was at least one principal attached to this magical time bomb.

"He is not who you think he is, anymore, then. I only saw the Burning Man in him," he grunted before looking around, "Does anyone here have any sort of scrying or location abilities?"

Technically any of them could attempt it while they were in Other Ashdown, but those who had an innate ability for it would still probably do better, he figured. He also looked to the wargs in particular.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:46 am
"He's two people in the same body. One's the burning fellow, the one who said we were revoking consent. The other's just a regular guy who likes to play guitar and is getting ******** up by the other's take over," America explained, increasingly calm as the danger escalated. "We've been trying to watch him, see if there's a way to help the regular guy. Unless he's hiding, we should be able to find him. Will our thumbprints help us track him?"

Mr. Bitterberry shifted restlessly on her hand, ready to take flight and show off. Birds who Did The Things were Shiny and Handsome Boys.

shibrogane
blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:02 am
"Three," Leila said, meaning to correct America. "There's three, or there were when I last saw him. The Burning Man over the noble Ezra, over this world's Ezra." She didn't know if that made a difference, but mentioned it nonetheless. "I might be able to tell someone where to go..."

Eve looked between Silk, and Shun, and the rest of group. "We've done a scrying spell recently. If we can get an item made or owned by either Ezra, it should be relatively simple to do another."

shibrogae
lizbt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:34 am
As people began to swarm around Silk, Horace pulled away. The crowd was pressing too close; he swore he could feel their body heat crawling across his skin like too many fingers. His hand curled back into a fist.

"He..." The burning sensation rose. "I cannot tell you what he said, but it made me think this wouldn't.... interfere with the Charter dissembling. The collapses... it's this, isn't it?" He glance around, looking for Oliver and Eli. I know that... he... you... Ollie. Eli, did you meet him?

"He seems exceptionally powerful - I guess we have to gang up." He drifted back to Oliver, tugging on his shirt, trying to guide him back to Elliot. They were stronger in threes, or something. Nugget flew from Elliot's shoulder to alight on Horace's head. "We've got moonwalkers and wargs and nobles here, as well as all the potential in the world. We can find him and get this back." Confidence was the real magic here. Nugget hmphed loudly and swooped up towards the ceiling.

shibregane
saodusk
melanchelies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 am
Preacher looked at Chester and grimaced, holding up her hand. Her thumbprint was clearly gone, although a large scar bisected the pad of her finger. "Altering tha print doesn't work," she said shortly. "I dunno why, but I had ta run or he'da killed me. Bonfires are hot."

She sighed and looked at Leila. A scrying spell? "Well, if anyone needs a bit o' sigil-work ta find 'im, I'm right here. I ain't keen on more time in the hospital, but let's go ******** up a burnin' bush."

smerdle
cibarium

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:44 am
Temperance looked at Rabbit. "Do you have anything of Ezra's? Since he was your, uh... tithe-lord?" She glanced at Jeremiah. "Chief Mercer, do you?" They needed a piece....

"Is this place connected to the court in an accessible way?" She rubbed her wrist. He'd surely be in his domain, waiting for this. Maybe.

azuredreams
smerdle
shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
"Leaving only me-" The professor said in an odd tone.

It was the only words he could say, verbatim, of what Ezra had said to him following his press of thumb to paper. Even the attempt to give context made Algernon's hand began to painfully tingle and he stopped, shaking his head and rubbing the offending hand against his other.

Whatever person or thing had made them do it, perhaps that was it's intention all along. Kill them all and leave only it behind. It certainly fit now with what Silk was saying. It echoed what Ezra had told him.. just twisted.

everyone i guess XD

Shun looked between America, Silk, and Eve. Regardless if some non-a*****e version of Ezra was trapped, the Burning man had still ******** them over quite royaly. He folded his arms over his chest, thinking.

"Each noble has a personal quarter here in the court, yes? Perhaps we could find something there we could use," he commented, since he doubted anyone here happened to have something that belonged to Ezra right now.

He let out a breath, "If we can find a place he has been recently I might be able to tell which way he might have gone. But I would not count on that right now."

lizbot
cibarium

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 am
As if being guilted into consenting something he didn't fully understand wasn't bad enough, the slap in the face of 'oh, hey, you're on the fast track to dying' added some hardcore insult to Jamie's injury. What he really needed right now was something heavy to throw, something to blow off steam, but his only options within reach were Shiloh and Kaleb and he sure didn't plan on tossing either of them.

"I feel kinda like throwing up," Jamie admitted to Kaleb, his expression a mixture of angry and sad and awkward as he held too tight to Shiloh's hand.

Grey Dragon

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:55 am
"We could team up?" Leila suggested to Shun. "If we both focus on finding out where you would need to look, I might be able to direct you." If she had any emotions left to spare, she would feel kind of ridiculous with what she just said, but at this point she was running on total autopilot, her voice weary and dull. The possibility of being torn to shreds by magic had barely even concerned her. The only thing she could care about was saving the Ezra whose birth certificate she had.

Even if he'd want nothing to do with her after that.

blade kuroa

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:20 pm
Jeremiah looked to Cass, his face inscrutable. After all, their extensive testing- they had learned just what one could do with a little bit of consent. What one could do with so much? Still, there was little time to dally. Mostly because the idea of being torn apart by his own magic - or watch Algie or anyone else do the same - was something he wanted to avoid at all costs.

"I actually do have something that, at one point, belonged to Lord Ezra before he passed it to me," he responded, glancing towards Temperance, "but I would also recommend checking his domain as well. July and September may know where he is or give insight. Rabbit or I would be able to go within." His hand was held up, the bone ring on his finger visible on the pinky of his right hand. It was unnerving on sight.

"I would assume, of course, that he's likely planning something with that much power gained." A pause, Jeremiah looking to Silk. "Would we be able to look for something like that within the Court? Track it?" Such a thing as the document that contained their thumbprints would have a massive amount of power. "Or would it be hidden due to the nature of the Court?"

sh1brogane

c1barium

The Semblance of Un1ty

demon_pachabella

iloveyouCUTIE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:26 pm
"I don't have anything better than that," Rabbit said, gesturing at Jeremiah's ring. "But I'll help in whatever way we need." It was death either way, but if there was the tiniest chance they could stop Ezra from doing whatever he planned, it was worth it to try.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:56 pm
"That could work. I would need to see evidence of him having been somewhere first in order to try and analyze it," Shun nodded to Leila. He hadn't really had a chance to try it out yet... aside from the one time that Kaji had managed to escape her cage recently. He wasn't fully certain of his limitations.

A few of the others had additional ideas on how they could reach Ezra, but there was still one other thing that was important. He turned back to Silk.

"Do you know what needs to be done once we are able to apprehend him? For that matter, do you have any suggestions on just how we should go about bringing him in?"

Because apparently the Burning Man had a s**t ton of magical power on hand. They were going to need to handle him carefully, even if they did outnumber him.

Cibarium
Shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas