Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:31 pm
dress for the job you want

His grin seemed to slant a little. Now he definitely, definitely wanted to go into the dressing room with Oliver and poke his fingers in all the holes. "It'll be fin," he said softly, for Ollie's ears only.

Then, louder. "That is really cute - I think it would look good on you. C'mon; I see them." He tugged Oliver's hand towards the side of the store. It was a small enough boutique that the dressing rooms were luckily kept unlocked (mainly because there was really just a curtain on a rod and a fancy little wooden badge that could be flipped to read 'in use'.) Horace opened up one curtain, shocked at how big the rooms were, and flipped the sign to in use.

"After you?"

melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:59 pm
talk to me

Ollie laughed, "I don't mind it, it's just weird. I've never been called that in my life. But I'm glad you like it..."

"...I like yours too? It helps me sleep sometimes."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:01 pm
how good are you with your hands

"Yup." Ollie wiggled his fingers a little, "You're getting a lot better about this." He paused. "I'm um. I mean, I'm proud of you." He looked up at him. "It's nice."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:04 pm
movie moves

Ollie jumped with a quiet eep sort of sound, "H-Horace! Oh my god..." But he wasn't moving to spring out of the hug or anything. "You're silly, doin' that kind of stuff when I can't even kiss you back or nothing, that's so ******** rude, I see your game, geeze..."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:12 pm
Full moon problems

"Kinda." He looked down at the hands, "I just hate being limited like this. I mean, the same goes for you too y'know..." Very slowly, cautiously, Oliver reached over to touch his fingertip to Horace's palm.

Immediately he shuddered and recoiled like he touched a burning iron, but he didn't seem discouraged. Instead he tried again. Rinse, lather, repeat, "It's like I can feel everything..." He said, his voice quiet and hushed as he inspected Horace's hands with his own, "Every ridge, every wrinkle. It's weird as heck..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Oliver took it upon himself to pick a few more clothes up along the way, just for the hell of it. "I guess it's a good thing the dressing rooms aren't as... fancy as normal ones." Then again it was a small boutique. He stepped inside without thinking too much about it. The clerk seemed busied away with their own thing anyway.

"So which one first..." He had really only grabbed everything else as an after thought. "I guess I could try this..."

A few moments later and he was born anew with the short-shorts. "I kinda like it?"

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 am
talk to me

"Oh my god, Ollie. First I'm weird, now my voice is so boring it puts you to sleep." He let out a huff, pretending to be irritated. "I'm being used instead of counting sheep, aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:34 am
movie moves

Horace smiled. "I'm not stopping you from trying." He kissed Oliver's neck again, then his cheek, then his ear, then his cheek again. It was an all-out attack and Horace was aiming for a K.O.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:41 am
Full moon problems

Horace held his hands very still as Oliver touched them. It was still hard for him sometimes, but infinitely less hard with Ollie than with other people. Most everyone else, he'd have refused the request outright. It helped that he could watch Oliver touch him, see it was him, not anyone else. He sucked in a breath slowly.

"It's okay, take it slow." It kind of tickled. "You could become a human fingerprint machine, memorizing hands. Do you want me to touch your hands, too?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:45 am

His eyes were locked on Oliver's hands as he continued to massage. "I... other people are still kind of hard..." he admitted. "Melany still gets shocked nearly every time we brush. But it doesn't happen as much around you or Eli. And I don't... I don't feel as anxious." He sighed.

"Like when I touch someone or when they touch me, it usually just feels wrong, like something bad is going to happen. It's stupid and hard to describe, sorry."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:52 am

He looked appraisingly at Oliver, then stepped closer. His fingertips brushed Ollie's thigh below the hem of those short, then he tugged on that hem. "I like this length. It's super cute on you." Then Horace stepped back.

"Show me that top with the tie, too?"

melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:23 pm
talk to me

"W-Wh—" Ollie balked, "H-Hey! I didn't mean it like— I didn't! You're putting words into my mouth!" He huffed, "I'm not using you! It's a good thing! I have a lot of trouble sleeping. Talking to you is relaxing, that's what I meant. I like talking to you."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:23 pm
movie moves

Oliver Beaumont had developed in recent times the ability to sense the dead and the departing. Now he was the one dying, because Horace was practically assaulting him with kisses and it was slaying him. What was he supposed to do? Stop it? When he wanted it?

He probably hadn't laughed as hard as he was in a really long time, but they kept bubbling up, kept hiccuping out of his throat, and it sounded so sweet and genuine. Oliver didn't stand a chance. "O-Oh my god! Help!" He wheezed, "I'm under attack—!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:24 pm
Full moon problems

"You think?" Ollie was still staring down at the hands though, not up at Horace, "I mean, it's true, it's like I can feel your fingerprints..." His own slid over the tips of Horace's fingers gingerly. When he came upon the seared thumb, he frowned just a little bit at how it was too smooth.

"If you want to. Just be careful." He looked up, finally, "I trust you."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:24 pm

"Nearly every time is better than every time, isn't it?" His hands were still as Horace continued his ministrations, "And it doesn't sound stupid. I mean, I know how anxiety works. I can tell you it's okay until I'm blue in the face. But I really do mean it when I say that it's not." His fingertips wiggled just a little.

"You know you can tell me if you ever do feel that way with me, right?" Ollie sounded sincere, "I won't be mad at you or anything. It's part of the process I think. I think you're doing really good."

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff