Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:12 pm
movie moves

By that point, it couldn't be helped - Horace was laughing just as much as Oliver. This was just so, so ridiculous and fun and it make him feel warm and... happy.

"Hah! I win. Now you've gotta give me a prize, Ollie." He grinned cheekily.

melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:22 pm
dress for the job you want

Even if Horace was touching his skin too much, Ollie didn't seem to mind, or at least he wasn't calling him out on it. Instead he continued to scrutinize his reflection, stare at his eyes, occasionally flick his gaze up to look at Horace's in the mirror too. He felt the mental push to just go for it, but he still looked... unconvinced. Neutral. Unsure. Something.

"I just..." He trailed off, "Dunno. I don't feel right." And then his gaze dropped to his bare feet. "I wanna though."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:22 pm
how good are you with your hands

"You know, I forget you work at a funeral home. A lot." He shook his head like he was exasperated, but it was all in good fun. "I'll try to keep still like a dead person then."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:23 pm
talk to me

"Oh my god." Ollie was hiding his face, "That was terrible and you should feel terrible. Also I never said that; stop making crazy assumptions." He hmph'd.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

full moon problems

"My own?" He tilted his head, "I guess I can't sense my own, no. I do wonder what it's like..." He sighed.

"Your's is like... it feels like rain. I can... taste the way it makes you want to stay in bed, almost." He paused, "Sorry, it's like—when you wanna take a nap but it's storming so it helps lull you off and... you don't really wanna get out of the covers for nothing in the world. It's charged. It's..." He cut himself off, laughing nervously.

"Sorry, I'm getting all prose-y. Ignore me."

movie moves

Ollie blinked, "A prize? Okay, let me pick. You'll pick something ludicrous." He thought about it for a moment.

"Umm... maybe more kisses?"

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

wosh this

It was supposed to be an ordinary luncheon with Horace, but things were hardly ordinary when Ollie was in his half form. Still, he really did try his best, he really ******** did. Usually he could resist his weird raccoon quirks. Other days—like this one—they were almost impossible.

This was how he ended up standing over the sink with a sandwich in his hand (tuna salad, whole wheat bread). He'd made one for Horace too—he was going to bring it back to the living room, they were going to finish their movie—but he couldn't move from the spot he was in.

He slowly turned the faucet on. Without hesitation (but a whole lot of sudden tears), he slam dunked the sandwich into the stream of cold, clear city water.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Horace reached around and cupped Oliver's face gently. (Thank ******** for the mirror or he might have got him in the eye.) "Why does it feel wrong? You know I'm not gonna force you to wear it; I want you to be comfortable." He brushed mentally against Oliver, gently. It was... it was so, so cute on him, and depending on the reason Oliver said, Horace would probably buy it anyway.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 pm
movie moves

Horace's grin faltered for a second. "Are you reading my mind, Ollie?" Kisses were dangerous, but he'd ******** started this, even if he was an idiot for doing it. And he wanted it. There were little cartoon hearts in his eyes, his mouth was probably heart shaped, too. He was dumb and Oliver was cute and Horace nodded.

"Perfect. Bestow me my prize, prince Oliver."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:21 pm
talk to me

"Okay, okay, it's true - you never said that, except maybe in my dreams." He exhaled: a long exaggerated sigh that ended in a small laugh. Horace thought about things Oliver could say probably too often.

"I don't even remember what we were talking about before the using and jerking."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:26 pm
wosh this

"Ollie-" he poked his head into the kitchen, intending to ask if he needed any help. "What're you doing?" Oliver was... Oliver was washing a sandwich. Horace rushed over to turn the water off and only thing did he notice the tears.

"Oliver, Oliver, are you okay? What's wrong?" His face was a mask of concern.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 pm
full moon problems

Horace was blushing. "N-no, I like it. I'm glad it's not... awful or anything, I..." he trailed off, glancing down at Oliver's hands. Ollie had been in the back of his mind lately, just like Eli and...

He blinked. How hadn't he noticed? "I think... I think I can feel you, too. It's like... when you hear a song you've loved and you'd forgotten about it, though you don't know why. And it fills you up, wraps around you with this indescribable mix of feelings and it's so good..." He took a deep breath. "It hit certain notes and you just shiver and you want to hit repeat again and wonder why you ever lost track of this music..."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Ollie tensed up a little at the touch, but he relaxed again, looking surprisingly... vulnerable, for a moment.

"I dunno..." He admitted quietly. "I don't want it to feel wrong. I mean, I like it, but..." He exhaled through his nose, "That's the problem. I like it."

movie moves

"Prince? I'm a moonwalker, not a Noble, geeze." It was playful though as he turned around. "If I'm a prince, does that make you a king?"

He leaned in with a chaste, innocent little kiss.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

talk to me

"Oh my god you're hopeless." Ollie laughed, "It doesn't matter anyway I guess."

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff