Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Kingdom of Valor ➤ Academy of Grand Magic ➢ Rooms and Corridors
Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
╔═══════════════════

Surprised by Ryser’s compliment, be it a bit odd, Gannon had to wonder how Ryser knew what Royalty looked like in order to make such a claim. Arching a brow at his friend, he thought on that a moment before looking toward the same tall, thin girl that had distracted Ryser. She was pretty, be it a little flustered, but a sweet looking girl none the less. A lot of the faces he saw in the crowd were familiar, but there were plenty of fresh ones as well.

“I wouldn't get your hopes up, my friend. A far worse case would be if I never had the coin to pay you back. I still need to pay for my housing..." Gannon scoffed at the comment. It was just like Ryser to wait to the last second to pay for the essentials. But it wasn’t as if the Headmaster would kick Ryser out; he was the best combat Professor the Academy had ever had.

“I can’t believe you haven’t taken care of your housing yet.” Gannon said with a small, teasing smile. When Gannon had negotiated his contract as the newest Adviser, he’d talked the housing price down and asked that the fee be taken directly from his periodic wages; you couldn’t miss money that you never saw. Ryser hadn’t made the same deal going into his position, but then again, live and learn right?

Releasing a small sigh, he smirked at his friend. “Alright Ry, I’ll get the first few rounds, but after that you’re on your own, my friend.” Gannon wasn’t one to get drunk. Ryser on the other hand really would stay out until dawn if you let him.

═══════════════════╝

Faculty Advisor & Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Pinkberry Blossoms

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mood: Confused
Accompanied By: Another Student

Cedric was lost in thought, and that was why he hadn't had an idea of whatever was going on. He then noticed in his eyesight after a while that one of the two people he was staring at had waved him over. "Wait, was I just staring at the- ugh!" and just like that, one moment he was sitting down asking himself a question, and the next, an unexpected collision to his back seemed to have jerked him forward in his seat. Cedric hadn't known what had happened exactly, yet all he could feel at that point was the small amount of force from the collision, but it did seem to break him out of his little thought bubble. The confused blond haired new student turned to see what was the cause of his sudden jerking motion only to see that someone had accidentally bumped into him.

It was a girl dressed up in a schoolgirl outfit that was the culprit. Cedric had been processing everything that happened, as she had began to apologize for the event that had just transpired. She seemed to have trouble getting all of her words out, but Cedric couldn't blame her. It was probably a little embarrassing for her, and that alone can make speaking clearly a difficult task sometimes. "Ah yeah no worries. Things happen, right?" Cedric responded rhetorically, while he rubbed his back softly to alleviate some of the tension there.

The girl had taken her seat right next to Cedric, and a small amount of silence seemed fill the air around them. Cedric didn't know exactly where to lay his eyes, so he looked towards the stage, as it was a safe place to look. After a couple more seconds, Cedric glanced back at the girl. So...are you a first year too? he asked her. He had forgotten to introduce himself, but he didn't notice that yet. "This is a huge academy, so I can't help but feel a bit nervous." He went on. His eyes shifting from her to the stage every couple of seconds.

At this point, Cedric remembered what had happened before the little bump in the back he received. One of the two he had accidentally stared at had motioned him over. "Oh yeah, wait should I go talk to them? I... hmm... I don't know." Cedric came to that helpless conclusion. Things had gotten a little awkward at this point, but he decided he'd wait for now and talk to the other two later. Besides he started up a conversation and it'd be rude to just leave it.

OOC:

PieknyMotyl

MlSSSLY

Voice of Aegis

SideEffekt

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Julia strode into the auditorium and looked around in search of a seat. To her dismay, most of the seats at the back where already taken so with a sigh, she took a seat near the middle. She wasn't even late, but the older students got their grubby hands on the best seats first and now she had to look at least semi-focused on the speeches lest Marisenn give her a look. At least I'm not near the front. She slumped down lower in her seat, playing with the flap of her bag. Despite having studied the Academy for two years now, they were still forcing the older students to sit down and attend the same orientation, every year. Julia never saw the point of them and had loudly expressed this opinion to Marisenn, who'd feigned deafness.

Julia glanced at the stage. Some of the professors were already there, but neither the headmaster nor Marisenn had arrived yet. She tapped her fingers against her chin thoughtfully. She'd been told not to avoid using her raiment during orientation and class, but it wasn't like she was expressly forbidden from doing so, and Marisenn wasn't even here. With a slight grin, Julia surreptitiously waved her fingers and a skeletal creature, resembling a spider, crawled out of her bag, its limbs clacking softly. She debated sending it after the first years sitting in front of her before deciding against it; it wasn't worth the trouble that she'd get into. Instead, she directed the spider down where it began to dutifully gather any litter that it could find into a small pile next to her feet. At least she was doing something useful instead of just waiting around.

WHERE the auditorium tab tab tab WITH other students tab tab tab FEELING bored

OOC xxx

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:11 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Time is passing and there was no sign of the headmaster nor his assistant at the auditorium yet. The place is filling up quickly with students. The majority of faces still felt unfamiliar since they were most likely first years, although Griselda manage to spot a few such as Ryser Cain. Maybe he recognized her in previous years for her skills in combat, but ever since the injury she got in her left heel, she hasn't been able to be as active. Fortunately the exercises she has been doing lately have been helping her slow recovery so she hopes she will be in good shape for the upcoming combat classes. She has to get better if she is to uphold her family's creed to the best of her ability. Everyone in the auditorium seem to be engaging with each other quite well. Thats the way it ought to be for students, especially the fresh arrivals. Why can't a third year like Griselda do the same? Becoming a social person has been her struggle even before attending the academy and to this day it is a fight that she can't seem to win. The very people who she is suppose give service and help out terrify her in spite of her personal fears.

Its only now that she realizes that she is still standing even though she ought to be sitting with the other third years. Now which section is that again? She looked for a sign or familiar faces that will lead her to the designated area. Its definitely not the front rows since those are usually reserved for first year students nor would be in the back since she isn't a fifth year. It only made since that she somewhere smack dab in the middle and when she saw a familiar face with blonde hair, Julia, she knew she found the right section. While being careful with her left heel, she made her way over to the seating area for third years and sat down on an empty seat, although not before setting down her sword and shield on the floor in front of her so they hurt her back.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Nothing]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Attending orientation]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Auditorium]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[The Usual]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy with slight soreness in her left heel]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

User Image

Yami Miyagawa

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image
𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓻
Third Year Student Diviner of Sight

Location : __Auditorium__

It was Maria’s third year and although she didn’t have any friends she was looking forward to what would be another year. The twenty year old missed home already but she knew her guardian would take care of things while she was away. She was here for him after all. The brunette was nicely dressed with a white blouse, and a two layered skirt that was grey and red. It matched her boots that were black and red. Of course her attire wouldn’t be completely without a blue pendant around her neck. The brunette never took it off. The only thing that was missing was her red cloak as she figured she didn’t need it on a day like today.

Walking into the auditorium, Maria looked around the room. There were several students from various years scattered around the room. The older students clearly quick to take the back rows to avoid have to pay any real attention to the orientation. The third year hardly minded listening to the orientation. Knowing she’d have to sit with or at least near someone she questioned where. Scanning the room she found one of her fellow classmates. Julia was known for toying around with bones, an interesting raiment if Maria did say so. Of course she kept her thoughts on it to herself since she hadn’t really spoken with her.

Perhaps today she would change that… Heading over Maria took a seat near Julia leaving one seat between them. At least then if the girl didn’t want to talk she wouldn’t be committed to any sort of conversation. Sure she could look to see how this was going to turn out but she couldn’t rely on her raiment to tell her everything. Looking over at her Maria gave a small yet friendly smile. “Hello, its Julia right?” She asked her before adding. “I’m Maria, Maria Taylor. We’re in the same year together.”

With : __Other students... Julia__

OOC : _______

oyehh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Oh how sweet of you..."

Luna was walking through the entrance with her high heel clicking against the floor and observed the seats to see many students, so she sighed and walked towards middle seats at the end of the row and she sat properly with her both hands folded together on her lap and look at the stage straight like a lady. Deep inside, she was nervous about her first year student of Academy of Grand Magic, worried if anyone questioned about her pure white hair color that she got it from her maternal grandmother, but she remembered her mother's lesson as she took a deep breath with her eyes closed. "Remember Luna, take a deep breath, and be yourself," she thought to herself before she opened her eyes with a gentle smile. Luna took a notice of few students, but she quickly shook her head with her head down. She's too shy to talk to them.

Her parent's were proud of her to attended the Academy of Grand Magic, so Luna promised to keep in touch with them with the letter when she had time to write a letter. She couldn't help, but smiled of her parents supported for her. While she looked down, she glanced up at the stage as she waited for the orientation to start.

"... So would you care for a tea"

Where am I: Auditorium
Unique Marking: Lower Back
Who am I with: Other Students
How do I feeling: Nervous and Little Worried
Luna Freya

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Marisenn sighed as she walked quickly through the familiar path that lead to the auditorium, lifting her skirt up slightly to avoid tripping over them. The beginning of the school year was always one of the most hectic, and it wasn't any different this time. But she'd held her position for years now and the fact that such things never change was comforting—not that it made dealing with it any easier.

She made it with enough time to spare; people were still entering and there were plenty of empty seats left. Marisenn smiled slightly. The sight of all the young students warmed her supposedly cold heart (if one was to believe the rumours). She always enjoyed teaching and dealing with young students; it was the main reason why she still hadn't given up her post as the Herbology professor when she was promoted, despite the added workload. The smile then transformed into her customary smirk and she wordlessly weaved an illusion to hide herself before making her way inside. It was now practically tradition for Marisenn to be invisible before suddenly revealing herself onstage; the older and the more perceptive students weren't fooled, but the shocked looks she got from most of the first years were always entertaining.

Thankfully, most of the faculty were present and waiting, which made things much easier. In fact, both Ryser and Gannon were already deep in conversation and with a serene (and still hidden) smile, Marisenn went to join them. As their former teacher, she was proud of how far they'd both come from their student days and it was nice to see their friendship continued to this day. On the other hand, it also gave her plenty of material that she didn't hesitate to tease them about.

"My my, talking about drinks already, gentlemen? Isn't it a bit too early for that?" she smirked as she dropped her illusion, taking a seat beside them. "What good examples you're setting for the students." She wasn't particularly surprised though, Ryser and alcohol got along famously and Gannon certainly didn't mind. Despite her own distaste for it, she could understand wanting to enjoy their freedom while it lasted before getting into the work.

She turned to face the students, eyes roaming around to check that things were going smoothly, although not without giving Julia a chastising look; the brat thought that she being subtle. Her gaze lingered on the first years and the smile she gave them was warmer than her usual ones; it looked like the had a good group of them this year. When Tameron arrived, Marisenn stood up gracefully and headed towards the podium to begin the orientation, to the relief of the students, she was sure.

"Hello everyone," she started, raising her voice to make sure that the students at the back heard her, even if they didn't want to. "I'd like to welcome you all, new and returning students to the Academy of Grand Magic. As many of you already know, my name is Marisenn Faye and I am the assistant headmistress of this Academy." Her smirk widened. "I won't be taking too much of your time, I know how eager you all are to begin, so without further ado, I would like to introduce the headmaster, Tameron Lo Kharao," she declared before moving to sit down again. That was one thing done for now.

WHERE the auditorium tab tab tab WITH students and faculty tab tab tab FEELING calm

OOC xxx

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pinkberry Blossoms

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:17 pm
PieknyMotyl

User Image

Alex would come to decide that based upon the boy's focus on the girl that now accompanied him, he would stay with Ingrid and just wait for another time to interact with the boy and maybe the other girl. After all it is only day one, no need to make so many friends in short notice. It would definitely be harder to remember them all if he did. With that, Alex returned his gaze onto Ingrid and smile. "So how about you? Are you excited?" He asked to see how she felt about being here, meeting new people, and attending classes in this huge building.

Right after the question was asked, he heard a loud voice from in front of him. Turning his attention to the stage he came to the realization of how many hot guys were standing at the front along with an amazing looking woman. And then another one appeared before her as soon as the woman finished her speech. Alex had to grip onto the seat to keep himself from getting TOO excited by the exposure of seeing too much attractive people at once and result in abandoning his body. Although it wouldn't be too bad of an idea with the fact that he could then definitely get real up close to them with out being noticed.

Yet before Alex could get too excited he came to realize that the newest addition to the hot men was as the woman had said, the headmaster. In other words someone Alex should NOT be having even the slightest of dirty thoughts about. Instead, he lightly laughed it off while scratching his cheek,
    "What do you think about the people on stage?" He asked after finally calming himself. He waited to see if her answer came before or after the headmaster spoke.

N0XXY
Crew

Married Fatcat

Voice of Aegis
Crew

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:39 am

Tameron Lo Kharao
_ _ _______________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Entering the Auditorium was the face of the Academy itself: a man who wore a clean white sleeveless robe decorated with silver armor plating shaped to resemble a dragons head, most noticable on his pauldrons. He had a pair of semi-transparent horns, almost ghostly, poking out from the long silver hair that he ran his hand through while he scanned the seats, filled with countless students.

The Headmaster turned his attention to the two Court mages that stood at the back of the room: Ryser and Gannon. Before he could even consider greeting them, he heard the familiar voice of Marisenn coming from the stage, already introducing the man before he even had the chance for any other tasks that he may have been able to accomplish. He folded his arms together and released a quick, quiet chuckle before making his way down to the front of the room. Upon climbing up to the stage in front of the countless students, he gave the headmistress a brief smile and took a breath. His attention turned to the entire room now as he simply waited for the few he could hear to pipe down, letting out a loud cough to get everybodies attention.

SideEffekt

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

PieknyMotyl

Pinkberry Blossoms

MlSSSLY

oyehh

murruelecreuset

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:52 am
𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓂. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉. 𝑀𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸! 𝒴𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸!

𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽, 𝐼 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽.

User Image

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓁, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓉!- 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝓃!

Ingrid smiled at Alex warmly, in a comforting manner, noting how his body language only emphasised his true feelings. He had carefully avoided the handshake which she didn’t mind, however his mannerisms were strange. In one sentence he could confirm for her, why he was so terrified. It was his first time ever attending a school. Ingrid could vaguely remember her first days at a school, and they had been awkward and unpleasant. But she had always used her gift to make friends, which had back fired on her dramatically years later. “I’m sure there’s lots of people who were home schooled,” She said trying to be kind. If was difficult making friends without her aid. She could make him feel warm and cosy within seconds if she wasn’t to worried about the consequences. She watched briefly as Alex attempted to call over another student. Ingrid prayed that the male would not come over and converse with them. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to talk to him she was merely scared. Ingrid could only hope that there were no people like her in the room.

When the boy was distracted, Ingrid stood, moving around the few seats that separated them to join him on the row behind. Taking the seat next to him, hoping he didn’t mind, she answered his question. “To be honest, I don’t know what to expect, I’m not from this kingdom so everything is new. I didn’t expect everything to be so lush,” She paused. “To answer your question, I’m terrified,” It was a relief to say it out loud. Finally the assistant head began speaking, and Ingrid hushed so she could hear her speak- which turned out to only be a brief welcoming. As she finished, and introduced the headteacher, Ingrid applauded softly along with the other students. Alex’s question caught her off guard, as she hadn’t taken the time to glance over the professors. “Well, they look very… professional,” She said in a whisper, leaning towards Alex so he could hear. She didn’t think much of the people on stage. She kind of wanted to know what they were thinking, but she took a deep breath, refusing to release her hold over her power.

User Image

【I n g r i d N a e r a h 】

𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
                                                  𝒞𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇
                                                  𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇
                                                  𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
                                                  𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝓀
                                                  𝒬𝓊𝑜𝓉𝑒

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

N0XXY
Crew

Married Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:35 pm
PieknyMotyl

User Image

Over hearing Ingrid's reassurance Alex smiled warmly and nodded. Alex hadn't thought much of the possibility, although the home schooling may have not been quite the same reason, yet the boy did not let it discourage him. If anything it made him curious of those who were and for what reason. Of course he was interested as of the moment with getting to know Ingrid and what it would be like living away from home. Even with the thought of his home gave him no sense of yearning, he did not miss it in the slightest. Why would he when he finally had come to witness what all lied outside of that building? Yet, he did not exactly associate it with dread or hate. It was still a location that homed a relative source of comfort due to him knowing it so well.

As Ingrid answered his returned question, he listened. He had grown to notice her obvious change in seating arrangement, but he was not at all bothered by it. Rather his curiosity grew as soon as he learned she wasn't from the country.
    "You mean you are from Trendel?" He inquired, remember a book speaking of the land's history. He wondered if it must of been hard living there with how poor the land was in comparison to what it was in this country. Alex never had to concern himself with much hardships other than being misunderstood, but he couldn't begin to imagine how hard it must be there. Yet he didn't allow this to cloud his thoughts on Ingrid as the person she is and who he will soon learn her to be. Continuing to listen, he nodded as she admitted her fears, "I'll just have to help you see how exciting this experience is." He spoke in determination, not really thinking of the consequences of his words or how forceful he may have came off as. But with the smile he provided along with his statement showed his genuine feelings, warmth, and excitement.

Upon the evaluation of those who stood at the center of the auditorium, Alex grew a bit embarrassed recognizing the difference between her's and his own. Yet he continued to laugh it off before giving the headmaster his attention to listen to what the male had to say.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:13 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮
_ _ _______________________________________________________ _ _

Fiona remained silent as she attempted to distract herself, be it playing with her own fingers or taking slow deep breaths to try and relax. Just before she could get too lost in her own mind she was snapped into reality as the boy attempted to make conversation. Without turning or lifting her head her eyes focused on him within the corner of her view. As much as she'd rather try her best to avoid any risks of another awkward or embarassing situation she knew that she would need to make friends sooner or later.

"I um... Yeah... It's my first d- I mean, year... Yeah." She stuttered again, her voice probably too quiet for him to hear her properly, better than being loud at least... Last thing she wanted was to draw any attention. Would she though? Better not to take that chance... She turned her head ever so slightly in his direction, her hair drooping to cover one side of her face which caused her to instinctively reach up to fix it. Fii noticed for a brief second that the strangers focus seemed set elsewhere, probably looking for friends of his? Yes, that must be it.

Fii cleared her throat and started to rush through her next little comment. "I-I imagine you've spotted some of your friends or something, if you would like I can move or uh... Let you go. I don't wish to waste your time or... Anything." Only when she finished did she realise: Maybe that's not what he was looking for. Great. Another bad move... The girl grumbled to herself and just continued to play around with her hands, seemingly unaware that the orientation might be starting now.

SideEffekt

Voice of Aegis
Crew

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Pinkberry Blossoms
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image
RYSERxcain

Court MageProfessor of Combat

Ryser shrugged as Gannon was in shock that he still hadn't paid for his housing. He would not dare tell his friend that his most recent pay was stolen from his pocket by a street orphan. He would never live it down and he feared that Gannon would never shut up about it. Ryser suddenly felt another heart beat, but he did not see any movement. When Marisenn appeared mid-sitting, Ryser nearly rolled his eyes. He knew how she adored frightening the newer students, given that he was one at one point and she had done the same thing to him. He could remember being amazed at her magical ability and he was jealous of her natural power.

"It's never too early, Mari. Good to see you've arrived," Ryser commented, releasing his hold on Gannon and crossing his arms again. He then watched her stride to the podium to introduce the headmaster, of whom he did not realize had arrived.

The headmaster was an extraordinary figure that Ryser strived for when he was a student. Of course, the massive horns on the man's head were an interesting feature, but Ryser was never talented at Shifter magic. When Ryser attempted to grow horns, only one horn would appear on his neck. Ryser met the headmaster about ten years ago when he was a student. Because Ryser entered the school without being in a Knit, he was almost declined admission. It was because of the headmaster's passion for his students that he was allowed to stay.

Ryser did not even realize he was faintly smiling when the headmaster cleared his voice to get the attention of the audience. Ryser gently nudged Gannon's side and leaned over to whisper in his ear. Maybe a little too close, because his lips accidentally grazed Gannon's ear for a millisecond.

"Don't get too nervous standing in front of all these students, Neve," Ryser whispered, mocking his friend. Ryser stood straight again and held his hands together behind his back to appear professional.

the_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mood: Fine
Accompanied By: Another Student

Cedric had been waiting for the student sitting next him to reply, and as his eyes were focused on the stage, he noticed that a woman randomly appeared right by two of the proffesors on the stage. "Wait what?! I can't seriously be that nervous. She just poofed onto the stage right?" Cedric thought. His eyes grew at the sight of the assistant headmistress' sudden appearance. At that point, the girl next to him responded. Since he had been staring at the stage at the time, his eyes had snapped back to her instantly.

The girl confirmed his question about her being new to the school as well. Although her quietness along with the general noise from the other students in the auditorium caused him to miss a few words, Cedric caught just enough of what she had said to understand her, so he simply nodded in response. He began to guess that she may have been going through the anxious feelings that most first years were probably feeling at this point. Again he couldn't blame her, as just a moment ago, the butterflies in Cedric's stomach had been doing back flips, as if they were preparing for a national gymnastics tournament.

The girl had went on to assume Cedric had been looking for his friends. It was probably because of the attention he had shown to the two he had accidentally stared at. "Ah, no that's not the case. I'm a little too new to have had the pleasure of making friends yet." Cedric told the fellow student. "Of course I wouldn't mind changing that sooner or later. Besides, I started this conversation, and it would be wrong of me to not follow through with it." At that point, Cedric noticed he had not introduced himself yet. He mentally scolded himself, as an introduction had always been proper etiquette, and yet he had completely forgotten. Oh where are my manners, I never properly introduced myself. My name is Cedric. " He told the girl before offering a handshake.

At that point in time, the orientation had seemed to have commenced, as the lady who had randomly appeared almost as if out of thin air had begun to speak. She gave a small speech before giving the podium to another man.

OOC:

Voice of Aegis

oyehh

SideEffekt

MikuHinata1

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:21 pm

User Image

"Oh how sweet of you..."

Luna suddenly startled from a female voice as she focused on assistant headmistress named Marisenn Faye. She had to admit, she looked pretty. She listened to her about the headmaster, Tameron Lo Kharao, that made her curious as she watched Marisenn sat on the chair. She blinked couple times, "She looks elegant," she muttered to herself, while her hands were on her lap.

She heard a loud cough, she lifted her head to a man in white with silver hair. Luna looked surprised, unlike her pure white hair, but she quickly shook her head as her wolf ears popped out, and focus on him as she guessed, "I will take a guess that's the Headmaster," she thought to herself, while she sat like a lady. She took a notice of his horns as she perked her wolf ears, but focused on him for his speech, "I never thought the headmaster is a shifter?" she thought to herself about Headmaster as her wolf ears lay flat.

"... So would you care for a tea"

Where am I: Auditorium
Unique Marking: Lower Back
Who am I with: Students
How do I feeling: Surprised and Curious
Luna Freya

Quote:

Kingdom of Valor ➤ Academy of Grand Magic ➢ Rooms and Corridors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash