Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Kingdom of Valor ➤ Academy of Grand Magic ➢ Rooms and Corridors
Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

As Griselda along with other students who weren't first years anticipated, the assistant headmistress made her shocking appearance. While most of the first years students have been taken aback by this woman, the others barely jolted or were not fazed at all like Griselda. Whether the people were surprised or not, there is no mistaking that the assistant headmistress is a beauty to behold. Its just a shame that she has at least twenty years on Griselda and doesn't strike as the type to be interested in a student like her, not to mention that trouble that the two of them can end up getting in to. Like previous years, she doesn't have much to say other than a greeting and introducing herself before handing it off to the headmaster, who has finally made his appearance. His outfit alone made her feel a bit less awkward with her own outfit since she has notice that some have dressed more casual than she has while others dressed formal but necessarily ready for a fight like she does. The sooner this orientation ends, the sooner she can leave and begin her exercise for her heel and practice her moves in preparation for the combat class that is sure to come. The headmaster's coughing ought to be enough to garner the student's attention, but it seems like there are those who continue to have their conversations in spite of this. Perhaps the assistant headmistress's appearance wasn't as shocking as Griselda anticipated it would be for the first years since the room hasn't quite settled yet. However, there isn't anymore she can do in this situation but wait for the headmaster to speak and be done with this orientation.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Nothing]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Attending orientation]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Auditorium]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[The Usual]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy with slight soreness in her left heel]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tameron Lo Kharao
_ _ _______________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

He waited just a moment longer for as many of the rooms population to silence as possible before he raised his arms out wide and spoke in a loud, clear tone. "First off, I would like to give my thanks to some people. Miss Marisenn Faye for her lovely introduction to this academy. The numerous professors that have been helping us continue to learn within a safe environment. And finally, all of you who chose to attend the academy. It is your will to learn that allows us to continue what we do to this day." He paused as he took another breath, his expression switched from open and friendly to a more formal, serious look. "Now with that out of the way, I would personally like to welcome our many new students to the Academy of Grand Magic as well as welcome back some of our returnees. Here, we strive to help one not only discover their true potential, but to control it as well. Perhaps you have already done this and see little reason to be here as a result. I advise that you remember this is still an official environment for learning and will help you obtain an education that will give you further possibilities in life. We may even show you different ways of using your talents, ways you had first never considered. I am confident the professors, Miss Faye and I can help you all grow within this world." With a smile he returned his arms to his sides and took a moment to allow the students to take in what they heard so far before he went to the second half of his speech.

SideEffekt

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

PieknyMotyl

Pinkberry Blossoms

MlSSSLY

oyehh

murruelecreuset

MikuHinata1

Voice of Aegis
Crew

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:27 am
User Image

xxxx♢ ♪ Lerato Sanchez ♪ ♢xxxx

Musical Arts Professor

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

That stupid alarm clock not working properly! Now I'm so late for this orientation! Darn it!

Lera's mood was sour as he finally made his way into the auditorium, wearing a semi-formal number but still looking fashionable in terms of his ear piercings that he was wearing. The place was starting to get packed with students and faculty listening to the speech insinuated by the headmaster. For the poor professor, it may be a sign of disrespect to show up late, but there was nothing he could do about it now. He would so need to fix the alarm clock problem by the time he would be done with his duties for today. The power sources crafted from the mages, repairs on the parts or buying a new clock would be the solution, but more about that later. The reactions from the people around him would possibly be disastrous and he hated that feeling so much.

He took a deep breath before adjusting a section of his long ash hair behind his ear, standing by to listen to the continuation of the speech. Lera was hoping that the co-workers would forgive him for the tardiness due to that unfortunate situation.

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

Mood: Not at his best
Company: lots of people
OOC: Here's him finally showing up.

SideEffekt

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

PieknyMotyl

Pinkberry Blossoms

MlSSSLY

oyehh

murruelecreuset

MikuHinata1

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:16 am
User Image
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Marisenn’s sudden arrival was always a sight. The first time he had witnessed the Assistant Headmistress seemingly appear out of nowhere, it had given him quite a shock. He’d been intrigued by her power and astonished to learn what her knit allowed her to accomplish. He wasn’t surprised by her comment though; she’d always liked teasing Gannon and any other former students if she had the chance. Offering her a small smile, he turned his attention to Ryser as he spoke of it ‘never being too early’ for a drink. ‘I really need to start weaning him off of the booze…’ It wasn’t that Ryser was an alcoholic, he just drank more than Gannon thought was appropriate and far too often in his opinion. Not to mention that if he didn’t frequent the tavern so much he’d have more gold for his housing.

In no time Marisenn was approaching the podium to introduce Headmaster Tameron Lo Kharao. Clapping along with the rest of the students and faculty, Gannon turned his attention toward the Headmaster. He knew full well what the man was going to say; he’d heard the speech a dozen times before, but that didn’t mean that he shouldn’t pay attention. With his attention focused on Tameron, Gannon didn’t realize that Ryser had leaned in so close until he felt his lips brush against his ear. Caught off guard, he jumped a bit and turned to look at his friend. Little did he realize that the action had caused a light blush to color his cheeks.

"Don't get too nervous standing in front of all these students, Neve," Ryser’s tall, proud stance didn’t fool Gannon. Offering him a small frown, he turned his attention back to the Headmaster as he spoke, but that didn’t stop him from answering his comment with one of his own. ≪‘You do realize that it’s loud, noisy crowds that make me uncomfortable, right? Besides, if I get too nervous I won’t want to socialize afterward, and then who will buy you drinks in my absence?’≫ Smirking lightly, he knew that Ryser wouldn’t want that to happen; not only because Gannon was buying, but because they enjoyed talking and spending time socializing as well.

It was near the end of the first half of Tameron’s speech that Professor Lerato Sanchez entered the auditorium looking flustered to say the least. Gannon followed the man with his gaze until he came on stage and took his place on Gannon’s other side. Gannon offered his fellow faculty member a small sympathetic smile but didn’t say anything; he understood the Professor was already embarrassed by his tardiness, he didn’t need any more attention for the time being. ‘I wonder if he overslept…’

Lerato was usually very punctual when it came to these kinds of events, it was very rare of him to be late. One of the few times it had happened before it had been due to his colleague ‘getting lost in his music’, which had been quiet an interesting concept and not something that Gannon would have chastised him for. There were times when he too lost track of time just being amongst nature, conversing with the various birds and wildlife that he came across; so he didn’t blame the Professor for being passionate about his talents.

Turning his attention back to the Headmaster, Gannon continued to lovingly caress Brageet’s breast feathers as she slept. A gentle cooing in his ear was a clear indication that she was enjoying the attention.

═══════════════════╝

Faculty Advisor & Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

pinkberry blossoms

oyehh

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 am
User Image

’Hmm… think his speech is going to go on any longer? Or do you think it’s over with already?’ Fayette felt the shift on her shoulder as the long, black haired fae crossed his legs and arms. His face soured slightly and this tone suggested that he was already bored with whatever this human had to say.
”Pfft! Oh please, you know as well as I do how much humans love the sounds of their own voices. I bet he’s going to go on for at least another hour.” The golden haired fairy snuggled deeper into the folds of Fayette’s arm and closed her eyes to get a few winks in before the end of the speech. Fayette ignored the last fae that braided her hair while the darkness fell over the rest of the auditorium and instead opted to give something between a glare and a concerned look.
”Shush you two, even if it turns out to be long winded we can at least give him enough respect to somewhat hear him out, right? I don’t like sitting here and doing nothing either.” Fayette’s tone was hushed but it still earned her a few glares and a some confused looks as the girl seemed to talk to herself in a bout of bored madness. Fayette was used to these looks, she pitied those poor fools who were unable to see and understand the faelings of the world. Once more the male fairy shifted, leaning forwards to rest his elbows on his thighs as a smirk crossed his face.
”Think I can hit him from here with wasp sting?” This challenged caused the golden haired fairy to sit up with a spark of amusement on her face.
”A shiny says you can’t!”
Fayette look mortified at the male on her shoulder. ”No! Tam Lin don’t you dare! You’re going to get me in trouble. If it sounds like he’s going to prattle on for too long we’ll sneak out of here and pounce the one with the white owl. I bet he tastes like blue and I have the sudden urge to get a good taste of some of these professors. One must know if they are good people or not.” Tam Lin pondered over this for a moment before he leaned back again and quietly surrendered to Fayette’s request.
”…I want to ride the owl.” Fayette breathed a sigh of relief, Fairies could be so hard to please and keep out of trouble. Fayette also leaned back in her seat a bit to get more comfortable, the purple haired Fairy continued with her braiding and the golden haired companion gave Fayette a dark look before getting comfortable again in the crook of the strange girls arm.

Fayette wasn’t really sure why she was here, she wanted to understand her own power and get a better understanding of the Fairies of the world, but other than that she wasn’t sure why she was here. Maybe she wanted to be like the Court Mage who had helped her when she was a little girl, or maybe she wanted to be an ambassador between the humans the Fae that populated the lands? It was a strange mystery for her and one that she was sure would be unraveled in time. She did love a good mystery and there was nothing more mysterious than herself! Fayette listened half-heartedly to the Headmaster while she looked around at the others who were on the stage. Aside from the Headmistress, she didn’t see too many other female instructors, so far, three of them were male. Curious thought that! Where there always more males then females teaching the academy students? Why was that? Where the men just lazy and preferred to go about staying put instead of going out into the real world? Where they more nurturing of the future magicians than the females who simply wanted to raise cats or wild watermelon the side of the roof? Huh, could someone grow watermelon on the side of the roof? Would the roots sink deep into the thatching and bring the risk of having a mature melon fall on one’s own melon? Could you do that with other vegetables too? Having carrots grow out of your roof would be awesome, whenever you got hungry you could simply reach up and grab one. Carrots were good… but strawberries were better.
She wanted strawberries now.

At the sudden hunger for her favourite food Fayette started to be as subtle as she could to slink out of the seat and down the walkway without being notice. Fayette paused a moment, she wasn’t sure how well she could escape with the use of a pizzicato violin to aid in her in her daring escape. Still, those strawberries were really starting to call to her. She would have to risk it for those juicy, succulent triangle shaped goodness. Fayette suddenly seemed to become boneless as she all but lowered herself to the floor before rolling out into the walkway and hugging up against the wall. Pressed up tightly against the wall, her eyes shifted one way then the other to make sure there was a clean escape to fresh air and the pursuit of Fayette’s dreams. Fayette slowly started to roll up the stairway in a crunched up cartwheel manner. Hopefully she could pull this off without her pizzicato aid. Sure, practically everyone sitting along the walkway was staring at her as though she was out of her mind but surely the teachers and Headmaster wouldn’t notice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:49 pm
𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓂. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉. 𝑀𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸! 𝒴𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸!

𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽, 𝐼 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽.

User Image

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓁, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓉!- 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝓃!

Ingrid sighed softly, placing her hands daintily in her lap. “Yeah, Trendel, this is a whole lot nicer- you have no idea,” She smiled at Alex warmly. Ingrid wasn’t sure what the reaction would be to her coming from an opposing kingdom, it wasn’t as though she were anyone important, and rivalry on a political scale was not something she particularly cared about. She merely wanted peace. She chuckled as he promised to help her see ‘how exciting’ boarding school would be. Hadn’t he never left home before? She shrugged regardless. “Well, thank you in advance,” before turning her attention towards the stage to listen to the headteachers speech.

ooc- sorry this is short,

User Image

【I n g r i d N a e r a h 】

𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
                                                  𝒞𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇
                                                  𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇
                                                  𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
                                                  𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝓀
                                                  𝒬𝓊𝑜𝓉𝑒

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Julia heard someone sit down in a nearby empty seat, but she paid them no mind until they addressed her directly. She tensed slightly and looked up before relaxing on seeing a familiar face. "Yup," she nodded, returning the smile before lounging back. She recognised Maria from her classes, although she hadn't actually spoken to her."Aren't you the one can see into the future and stuff?" She'd heard of similar raiments before and they never failed to gain her interest.

Marisenn then suddenly appearing, and Julia rolled her eyes at her guardian's familiar tricks, not the least bit impressed. Admittedly, she was impressed when she first witnessed it during her first night at Marisenn's house, and the next five times, but after that, she didn't even flinch. Exposure therapy did that to you. She ignored the look that she gave her, concentrating on making the little spider do cartwheels on the floor. When Marisenn started her speech, Julia sighed and dutifully put away the spider to listen, but it wasn't long before her started to glaze over. Groaning quietly, she turned to Maria before she could fully zone out. "So, uh, are you doing anything interesting later?" she asked, desperate for anything to distract herself.

WHERE the auditorium tab tab tab WITH Maria, other students tab tab tab FEELING bored

OOC xxx

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:39 pm
B⃟o⃟r⃟o⃟q⃟u⃟e⃟ D⃟e⃟l⃟a⃟c⃟r⃟i⃟o⃟x⃟

User Image

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

The weather was fair, a stark contrast to his foul mood. "Looks like I am late..." He dragged his feet against the ground. Really, where did he leave his motivation today? In his bed? Near his cup of tea? Perhaps he left it next to his book earlier? Yes, that could be the case. "Why did I bother coming?" Boroque glared at the doors that led to the assembly. He was told to be by there at a specific time, yet decided that reading his book was a better way to spend his time. 20 minutes turned into an hour and an hour turned into 3. Now, he found himself uncertain as to what to do. Enter the room or go back to his book? Either way, there would be consequences. Either way, he would be punished.

He kicked a small pebble instead, watching the clouds pass overhead. Everybody was inside right about now. Perhaps they wouldn't see him sneak off again? Or at least, that was all he could hope for. Yet with his luck, this an unlikely occurance. He listened to the chatter from behind the wall, straining to hear what little he could. The walls were far too thick. Deciding that it was too much trouble, he began to turn around to leave. Maybe next time?

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

MikuHinata1

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:45 pm

User Image

"Oh how sweet of you..."

Luna listened closely to Headmaster before she clapped along with students and faculties, until she noticed one of professor arrived late. She wondered if he either overslept or something else, but she knew it's none of her business to stick her nose into. Her wolf ears picked up most of student's conversation, she sighed about it because of her super hearing, which she didn't like to eavesdropping on others. "Sometimes, I wish I shouldn't pick up their conversations, how rude of me," she thought to herself before focus on the stage.

Luna picked up the sound of foot steps from the distant from her ears, she narrowed her blue eyes, wondered if one of student sneak off. It's none of her business, so she will let faculties do their jobs. She decided to practice fencing after the orientation, both instinct or not.

"... So would you care for a tea"

Where am I: Auditorium
Unique Marking: Lower Back
Who am I with: Students
How do I feeling: Focused
Luna Freya

Voice of Aegis
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:41 pm
Bautista tried his best to 'blend' in with the environment... this was not going well for him. Standing at Six foot Eight inches he looked rather silly, he was keeping a keen eye on the door when he realized that there was a student standing there. He knew that as a member of the Faculty, he couldn't just a promising new student act recklessly. Bautista stood up and dropped his hood and approached this promising student " State Your Year Young Student! ". He stood there looking upon the young student, looking at the student was like looking at a dark cloud " And while I'm here... " He looked around and lead in to the student, whispering " Have you seen Princess Cathrine? I was going to surprise her in the Courtyard but she wasn't there. "

Sinna Roll
I'm working on a post format as we speak smile

Paris_Decay

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:11 pm
B⃟o⃟r⃟o⃟q⃟u⃟e⃟ D⃟e⃟l⃟a⃟c⃟r⃟i⃟o⃟x⃟

User Image

"Boroque Delacriox, second year." He was a little embarrassed for this, yet did not let it show. To show emotion is to admit defeat. To admit defeat is unfathomable. He sighed when he heard about the princess. "I haven't seen her, no." He didn't know what else to say and simply stared at the other. To be caught up in such a position was never a good thing and he knew it. Yet he could not bring himself to come up with an excuse. There was no excuse for this. He tried to skip the assembly to read quietly. It was rather loud in here... not to mention crowded. His stomach twisted painfully he became more and more aware of how crowded it was. "Sorry... I really don't know anything. I lost track of time and didn't know..." He didn't know how late he would be. The words came out in a fumble as he was at a loss for words. Now wasn't the time to feign apathy. Now also wasn't the time to panic. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Now... exhale. Calm, deep breaths. Boroque looked back up at the other, offering a weak smile in lieu of words.

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:09 pm
User Image
𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪
First Year Student Explosive Elementor

Location : __Auditorium__

It was Regina’s first day at school and she had orientation. Of course she was only going because her mother had insisted she even come to the school in the first place. Though, the girl couldn’t see herself not being there. After all what would she even do with herself? With a sigh Regina walked into the auditorium, she was apparently late. If her mother ever found out… well she probably wouldn’t. After all who was going to tell her? Certainly not she and no one else knew her here. ‘Just sneak over to the first available seat.’ She told herself.

Heading that way she noted two guys talking and ignored them… and then there was a girl being stealthy? Sure if you could call it that. Narrowly getting herself out of the way before being ran over by cartwheel. Regina narrowed her gaze slightly.
                                                        “What are you doing?” Regina found herself asking with a hint of annoyance. Why did she ask? Aside from almost being run over by a cartwheel, she didn’t need to know and she certainly didn’t care.

Brushing her red skirt off as if she had just been attacked by dust, Regina noted she was somewhere in the middle of the room. There was an empty seat close by and without further thought took a seat there. She hardly waited for an answer from the strange girl rolling around on the floor. Regina rolled her eyes slight as she looked to the stage. What had she missed? Well she was with a bunch of people who had probably already attending orientation before. Looking over to her neighbour she brought herself to ask.
                                                        “So, what did I miss?”

Status : __Slightly Annoyed__

With : __Other Students... Fayette & Griselda__

OOC : __I couldn't help but include you both xd

Razsminion
                                                        Yami Miyagawa

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Voice of Aegis
Crew

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Tameron Lo Kharao
_ _ _______________________________________________________ _ _

The headmaster felt the temptation to grin as he noticed a few late arrivals... No matter, it is to be expected. The only one of the face that he didn't expect to show up halfway through was Lerato. Guess he'll need to speak with the man later today. With most of the remaining people now present Tameron could finish his speech. He straightened his posture and positioned his hands behind his back before speaking up once more. "I understand how boring it must be hear me go on, to sit in a room and just listen to one man drone on for a couple minutes. But I advise you listen for your own sake. Nobody can do everything on their own. Sometimes, you may find yourself too weak... Or afraid. Or perhaps... You're just not quiet enough to sneak out of a school introduction?" He emphasized his last part as he glanced in the direction of one student in particular, surely she knew exactly who he was referring to.

After a brief pause he resumed. "Anyway, I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this. We are here with a purpose. We are here to help you grow. But I believe I have kept you for long enough. Now you will be assigned to your classes, organised by our wonderful professors. Do not hesitate to go to them should you need anything. I also hope you have sorted out each of your dorms as whoever you are paired with will be with you for the year. Please, enjoy your first day here. And one last time I welcome you all to a new year in the Academy of Grand Magic." He let out a deep sigh and turned to walk off stage and towards the professors at the back of the room. Even he had to admit, it wasn't exactly fun trying to motivate rebellious students, maybe in the moment he forgot a few lines? Oh well, everybody was one at least once in their life.

OoC: First time trying to give a speech, hope it was alright. >-<

SideEffekt

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

PieknyMotyl

Pinkberry Blossoms

MlSSSLY

oyehh

murruelecreuset

MikuHinata1

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Razsminion

Sinna Roll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image
RYSERxcain

Court MageProfessor of Combat

Ryser tsked as the headmaster finished his speech and walked away from the podium. Tameron walked towards Ryser and the other professors, but Ryser was not about to let these kids act like this. He made a beeline for the podium, his loud, thundering footsteps probably quieting the rowdy group of impatient students. If that didn't shut them up, then it would be when he slammed his hands on the wooden podium. He ignored the splintering he could hear from the strength of his force.

"Oi!" he roared out into the crowd. There was no need to use magic to strengthen his voice, as it was plenty loud and low. "You brats should've shut the hell up the moment you saw him walk in. That man's too nice to tell you to quiet down. You won't get that same treatment from me! You have a couple days to decide if you want to stay here and if you don't have the patience to remain quiet for a couple sentences, I'll kick you out myself!"

Without waiting another beat, Ryser tore himself away from the podium, walked passed all the other faculty and Gannon on the stage, and exited out the back and not even realizing the king was even there.

the_littlest_dragonfly

Pinkberry Blossoms
Captain

N0XXY
Crew

Married Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:07 pm
PieknyMotyl

SideEffekt

Voice of Aegis

OOC: I'm so embarrassed! I didn't realize that I missed Pinkberry's post...
redface emotion_facepalm

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    *CELEBRAR. astral projection

While everyone listened to the headmaster, Alex's mind was venturing the various possibilities that he could experience. It wasn't that he didn't want to listen or that he was already bored.. He was just too excited to pay attention on someone so far away from him. Once there was a pause in the speech, Alex realized that Ingrid had returned her gaze to him. "I'm glad you are here then" He said returning a warm smile to her, he was a bit perplexed by her chuckles, but continued to smile as she accepted his promise. His smile then grew into a big grin as a "heehee"
    escaped from him.

The headmaster then continued his speech as he seemed to turn a bit more... annoyed? Maybe? Or maybe just done. But after pointing out that there was a certain person who wanted to escape but hadn't yet, he went on to mention about the teachers and the dorm rooms.
    "I wonder who I'd have to share my room with.." Alex thought as he kind of worried about how he was to keep his true gender a secret and to not give the roommate a shock. "I just have to be sure I change in the restroom and be sure to lock the door every time." He thought as he nodded with a confident smile. Turning back to Ingrid, he inquired, "After this do you think we should go to our rooms and then meet up later after getting acquainted with the room and our roommates?" He wanted to get to meet his room mate, but he too wanted to hang out with Ingrid more. Who knows maybe they could introduce their roommates to each other afterwards and they can all be friends. This thought encouraged Alex's idea with excitement.

It wasn't too long until the sound of a slam startled him as he jolted in his seat. He turned to look at the origin of the sound as he clutched his chest in hopes of calming it. But he then came to realize he couldn't. After blinking a few times, worry filled his mind. His gaze looked down to see his body, slump over and limp. He knew he was going to have a bump from the way it looked like while abandoning his body, his head had fell straight forward slamming down onto the back of the seat in front of him. Then a loud outburst followed the slamming that originated from the podium. One of the professors was indeed pissed, as he yelled at everyone, Alex wished to not have a class with him. Although the chances were very likely that he would based on how the school worked. If Alex was still in his physical body, he definitely would have experienced chilled falling down his spine. He looked down to Ingrid to see if she was okay. Hoping both the professor and he didn't frighten her too much.

*PROFILE. Link tab *LOCATION. Auditorium tab *WITH. Ingrid tab *DOING. Talking to Ingrid

Kingdom of Valor ➤ Academy of Grand Magic ➢ Rooms and Corridors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff