Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Kingdom of Valor ➤ Academy of Grand Magic ➢ Rooms and Corridors
Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
╔═══════════════════

Tameron’s speech was short and to the point. A friendly man, he playfully called out the girl who was trying to sneak out of the auditorium. Smirking at the display, Gannon couldn’t help but shake his head at the student. She didn’t seem to have too much patience when it came to these types of events. He had to wonder how she would fair in classes that lasted several hours when she couldn’t sit through ten minutes of orientation.

Before he knew it, Tameron was excusing the students and heading toward the staff. Gannon had been about to greet the Headmaster when Ryser moved away from his side and stomped over to the podium. ‘Oh, here we go…’ Gannon shook his head a bit as Ryser took the podium. The force with which he slammed his hands down on the podium and barked out his ‘Oi!’ was enough to rouse Brageet from her nap. Flexing her talons, she chirped in irritation.

≪‘Why did he do that? He’s always so dramatic!’≫ Brageets’ voice flitted through his mind as she clipped her beak in irritation in Ryser’s direction. Fluffing her wings, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other before settling back down. By the time Ryser had said his peace and marched past Gannon, Brageet was cuddled up against Gannon’s pale hair once more.

Releasing a heavy sigh, Gannon couldn’t help but wonder what had come over Ryser. If he wanted to have students sign up for his combat course there were better ways of attracting attention. Looking toward Tameron, Gannon offered him a small smile. “I apologize for him, Headmaster. I don’t know what came over him. I know that he wanted to speak to you after the orientation, but it seems that he will have to speak with you another time. I should follow him, he might get into trouble on his own.” After bidding the rest of the staff a good day, Gannon headed out the same back door Ryser had taken only a few minutes before.

≪‘Where did you go, you hot head?’≫ Projecting his mind voice out along their mental link, he waited for Ryser to reply and tell him where he might have run off too in a huff.

-- Gannon Exits to the Courtyard --

═══════════════════╝

Faculty Advisor & Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Pinkberry Blossoms

Voice of Aegis[/quote

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:38 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Its good to see that a majority of students are behaving and giving the headmaster the attention that he deserves. However, there are those that Griselda has noticed within her peripherals who are more disrespectful than the others. Most of them are just talking lightly instead of listening, which is something that she doesn't like when the head of the school is trying to deliver a speech. However, what she found to be the most unforgivable is the one student that is making it obvious that she is trying to get out of her. Were she in a higher position that granted her permission to stop someone like that student from leaving she would do it, but its not her place to do so. However, she is only a student and she is not responsible for the actions of another like her. Unless the escaping student intends to cause harm to someone else, Griselda cannot interfere.

Fortunately the headmaster was wise enough to pinpoint the one trying to escape the room. He is fully aware that his words are not going to reach everyone in this room. It would be a fool's dream to think such a thing can happen. To cut it short and sweet, he expressed his desire to help every student grow and reach their full potential. At this point they will be assigned to their classes and get sorted to their dorms. Hopefully she can be in Ryser's class to learn how to improve her skills. As for her dorm, maybe this will be the year that she can make a long lasting friend with whoever she is rooming with this year. Unfortunately her typical lifestyle of training and studying tends to be turnoff for most people around her age. Now that the orientation is over, her head turned to pretty girl who was asked her, "So, what did I miss?" If she just got here, then she missed the entire orientation. After professor Ryser's little outburst, she said to the girl,

"I am assuming you missed the first half of the orientation, but I'm sad to say that you didn't miss much. This year's orientation feels shorter than the previous two I been to. All he did was call for the student's attention and you made for the last half."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Nothing]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Attending orientation]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Auditorium]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[The Usual]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy with slight soreness in her left heel]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

User Image

murruelecreuset

Yami Miyagawa

MikuHinata1

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Oh how sweet of you..."

Luna listened to Headmaster as she smiled before he left the stage, figured he's a nice Headmaster. However, when she was about to wonder who will be her roommate and play the tip of one of braided hair, one of professor shouted as she jumped and looked at him as her heart begin to pound in fast pace, her wolf ears laid flat. She never seen the professor that intimated and strict person, so he was very scary in her point of view. She shivered of his words, "Sc... Scary, I hope I won't be in his class in whichever he instruct in," she thought to herself about her option of him. Luna was frighted to move, until he left the stage.

Luna's heart continued to pound about one of professor's rough speech, she looked down to remain silent. She shyly couldn't make a friends easily, due to her shyness and had a history of been bullied because of her unusual hair color and her height, except for middle school years when few girls became friend's with her. She pushed one of her braided pure white hair back and glanced up to the ceiling, without realizing it she's spoke what's in her mind, "Now about the roommate I will be with during my first year, who would it be?" she said to herself in naivety as her tail wagged a little with her white wolf ears perked up.

"... So would you care for a tea"

Where am I: Auditorium
Unique Marking: Lower Back
Who am I with: Students
How do I feeling: Frightening and Little Shy, then Naivety
Luna Freya

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image
F A Y E T T E ж D R I S C O L L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAbnormis sapiens
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRes firma mitescere nescit

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
-Marilyn Monroe

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Okay, for the first few seconds things were going well for Fayette amazing escape before a strange late comer almost ran into her. Seriously, a squatted cartwheeling girl pressed up against the wall shouldn’t have been that hard to dodge. Maybe her stealth ability was greater than she may have originally thought! The late girl seemed to take a moment to scold her which resulted in a Fayette’s right cheek puffing out while her eyebrows buried their way into the bridge of her nose. ”Shhh! We’re in orientation! You need to find your seat while we get strawberries to tide us over. They summon me to their presence with their delectable sweetness. Seriously though, kids today have no respect for old people up on stage and pouring their hearts out…” Satisfied with the scolding to the rude girl who showed up late to the auditorium Fayette continued to make her awkward escape for her craving. Though that did beg the question in her mind, was the girl really late? Or perhaps she was early for what she wanted? Then again Fayette was neither late nor early for arrivals as she arrived precisely when she meant to. Perhaps this girl was the same? Curious thought that. The curious ramblings in her thoughts must have betrayed her position as the Headmaster as he seemed to call out to her in subtle tricky ways.

D’oh! Foiled because she didn’t have her Pizzicato violin to make those sneaking sounds she so desperately needed in order to make sure that she could slip out without notice. Her mouth clenched into a tight little ‘o’ as the headmaster called her out on her failed attempt to escape.

”Perhaps next time you should bring the strawberries with you, yes? That or you need to alley yourself with a Darkling.”
Fayette gave a bit of a huffing sigh, she really wasn’t sure if she wanted to alley with a darkling fae, they were so creepy… and weird, how where you supposed to stay in the dark all the time and dig under the earth or live with the dead all the time. The Unseelie court was an unnerving one to be sure and she certainly wasn’t about go out of her way to make quick and thoughtless friends with the Autumn or Winter courts that populated them. The spring and summer courts were so much more fun and vibrant. Still, things seemed to be over with and Fayette was upside down on her hands when the lights came up and she was caught amidst her escape. Not wanting to look the fool, Fayette started to continue on up the stairs as she was so as not to attract too much more attention when someone else came over the podium and smacked his hands down and fumed to the audience about their inability to behave while the Headmaster droned on. The man’s thunderous tones practically blasted Fayette out of the rest of the auditorium, she used the loud man’s octaves to get the momentum she needed to flip herself back onto her feet and brush her skirt down properly. If there was one thing that could be said for Fayette’s abilities, it was that she had learned to keep herself semi-modest in a skirt despite how active she was. It was from years of being rough and tumble with the boys from the village while they romped through the forest and climbed the trees. Fayette cast one last look over her shoulder at the man who was storming off the stage and a deadpanned look came across her face.
”Boy, someone sat on a cactus. If he keeps being angry like that all the time over a little noise and some students who run off their own time, he’s going to croak in no time. Tam Lin, Nimue, Mab… we’ll need to make it our mission to show the grumpy man how to live a fuller and better life. Fayette crossed her arms and gave a firm nod of her head as she decided what she was going to do for the next… however long she stayed here. But strawberries first, for without nutrition we are nothing!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWise without instruction
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA firm resolve does not know how to weaken

Thoughts: I wonder if the loud one is a squid dribble or a butterfly pimple... =.=
Feelings: Adventurous... and hungry! o 0 o
Theme music: Tir Na Nog

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:33 am
User Image

xxxx♢ ♪ Lerato Sanchez ♪ ♢xxxx

Musical Arts Professor

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

Throughout the speech, he forced himself to calm down and not let that infraction get into him. He crossed his arms over his chest, posture straight but with feet planted on the floor in such effeminate fashion. Lera was internally relieved when the speech was finally done, and he was about to apologize to him when Ryser took the podium, barking to catch the students' attention, prompting them to shut their mouths. He frowned. Sheesh, that hot head needs to take a chill pill or something! That was uncalled for! The court mage left the auditorium, followed by the adviser who apologized to Tameron for the inconvenience. Gannon left the area as well, following Ryser in an attempt to calm him down.

Lera rubbed his temple, feeling somewhat displeased at such scenery. But also, he noticed that the King was also there. Seriously, what is he doing here?! He is definitely causing a scene! Not to mention that his height was extremely obvious for the others to see, being so darn tall and huge, unlike the others. He sighed and faced Tameron with a frown. "That's definitely a way to end the orientation. I so need to have that alarm clock fixed ASAP, the main reason why I'm late today. I'm sorry."

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

Mood: Not at his best
Company: lots of people (but talking to Tameron at the moment)
OOC: My post is somewhat meh. I'm sorry. ;;;

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:39 am
User Image
Amarica
Junior detective and delinquent fifth year academy student

Amarica unraveled the list of today's tasks she'd been given after getting caught starting the freshmen tours with her dormroom and basically every other makeout spot she did this and that in figuring she should have remembered they were likely to checkup on her on orientation day... "chancellors office, cafeteria, dorms... not my room?" These seemed to be highly visible areas for the most part, there was even a note stating that she was to avoid sullying the schools reputation by being any of the new students... again?? She could never understand how a little romance with a few people was a big deal.. she counted on one hand about 50 or so, this year. That was normal for someone her age wasn't it? In anycase she just needed to look busy so she wouldn't have to partake in these silly ceremonies as there weren't many options for those who'd acquired poor reputations to redeem themselves this time of year.

Amarica peeked into the auditorium noting that the orientation seemed to be over, but notably there was an increased security detail that seemed to be passing along messages about her like knowing who she was mattered in whether or not she could have a look. It seemed a royal had arrived though she'd only heard rumors here and there that it could happen sometime before.

Something extra to look into it seemed but for now with all the professors distracted she could maybe slack off for a bit from her tour guide duties she noticed.  

Makako-ma

Voice of Aegis
Crew

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Tameron Lo Kharao
_ _ _______________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Tameron glanced over at Ryser as the man stormed down the room and proceeded to verbally chew out the students that had yet to already flee from their seats. Not all that surprising really to the headmaster, the hot temper was to be expected from one who runs the combat classes. When Gannon approached to apologise for Ryser, Tameron waved a hand and shook his head while he replied. "No worries at all my friend, but please do watch him for a little, in case he doesn't settle down. And please, have him contact me when he wishes to speak. I imagine it must be important." He bid the Court Mage farewell.

The white-haired shifter walked over to the next face he needed to see: Lerato. "I understand we all have our own problems from time to time and while I wont chew you out YET for it, please try to have this occur as little as possible. Personally I'd like to have a pretty settled year." At this point the man grew tired of the auditorium, with a quick wave and a glance in the direction of the distant Marisenn he made his exit to begin to wander throughout the Academy for the time being.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pinkberry Blossoms

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:58 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮
_ _ _______________________________________________________ _ _

"Oh! Uh, it's a pleasure t... To you meet you.. Um, Cedric..." That was about the most she had said before the speech had started. From then on the anxious young adult fell into complete silence...

By the end of orientation she appeared to have zoned out and was momentarily oblivious of the world up until another voice boomed and echoed throughout the room, a voice fill with anger as he scolded most of the less respected students. This made poor little Fii slip down off the seat and curled up on the floor with a quick "Eep..!" from her lips. In the midst of her little internal meltdown she realised, she totally blanked the guy next to her! She didn't even introduce herself, oh gods he must be angry!

She flipped from terrified to flustered almost immediately as she hopped up onto her feet and turn to face him directly, bowing down and speaking a little louder than she'd have wanted to. "Oh my god I am SO sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you, I mean blank you, I mean... I'm sorry! My name is F-" She froze, realised her own volume and slipping to curl up again, shuddering with anxiety while she finished her sentence in a much more passive tone. "Uh... Fiona... My name that is... I... Uh... Should probably go now and uh... Work out my classes... And... Stuff..." The girl eventually rose to her feet and hurrily slipped past him to make her way out of the Auditorium, too worked up now to ask about meeting with him again some time, as much as she'd like to hang out with her new acquaintence.

OoC: Sorry Side! I guess I zoned out with Fii Q.Q Hopefully I saved it though.

SideEffekt

Voice of Aegis
Crew

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

MikuHinata1

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:40 pm

User Image

"Oh how sweet of you..."

Luna stood herself up straight and straighten her white dress by her both hands, she was about to walk away from the seat, but she caught a scent of royal as she turned her head towards the direction. Wonder who arrived, so she walked down the seating rows, while politely excusing them, due to her short structure. She only seen royal families in books and the history. Her father told her about the royal families couple times, and taught her to respect them. While her mother's tea lesson, she explained to her not to judge them, no matter how do they looked, but hoped they were a well-mannered.

When Luna was bit close to location by her nose, but she suddenly stopped when they picked up the conversation about a princess, she grew more curious. She blinked couple times as her eyes were focused on two men, "A Princess?" she quietly said to herself, however she wondered why those two men were talking about princess. Her ears were twitching once, she couldn't help, but curious about tall man talked to student. She had seen their faces from a book, but the face of the man looked familiar as she placed her finger on her cheek to thought of it. Although, she sigh softly, "I wish I brought a novel before heading to dormitory," she thought about reading a novel.

"... So would you care for a tea"

Where am I: Auditorium
Unique Marking: Lower Back
Who am I with: Students
How do I feeling: Curious
Luna Freya

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

xxxx♢ ♪ Lerato Sanchez ♪ ♢xxxx

Musical Arts Professor

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

Lera could only manage a soft nod at Tameron's statement about the personal problems. "Yes, sir." The headmaster had a point; it would be best if the situation would be handled as soon as possible since most of his co-workers were tired from preparing the orientation. Maybe going to the marketplace would help out with that problem, but he wasn't sure. But it wouldn't hurt trying, just like composing music, or even trying out another Knit or Raiment. As soon as the headmaster left the auditorium, he let out a sigh. Now he was in no mood to talk to anyone else as of this moment.

And without delay, he also left the auditorium, having no choice but to buy the energy source for his clock. The sooner he would finish the task, the better.

-- Exit --

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

Mood: Not at his best
Company: Tameron -> no one
OOC:

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:18 am
B⃟o⃟r⃟o⃟q⃟u⃟e⃟ D⃟e⃟l⃟a⃟c⃟r⃟i⃟o⃟x⃟
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ

User Image

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Much to his own displeasure and distraught, Boroque has yet to actually leave the auditorium. He simply stood there and stared. Approach the people or not? He would have to deal with them at some point. Rather than mustering the courage to introduce himself, he began to wander throughout the auditorium. If nobody wanted to talk to him, he would be fine with that. Nothing sounded better than going back to his room to read. That would be ideal. But... what if he was forced to share a room with somebody? Could he deal with such a thing? No, people were too noisy and nosy. Being alone was preferable. Moving through the crowd was proving to be more difficult than he expected, especially while he was avoiding physical contact. How long would this last until his bumped into somebody or tripped? He could not say, only speculate.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:12 am
User Image

xxxx☀ ♚ Catherine Warsong ♚ ☀xxxx

”The Flaming Red” - Princess of Valor

⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵

-- Enter --

Since the orientation had ended, the crowd began to disperse, with people heading out to the dorms or even to other places other than the school itself. Catherine still had her hood up, intent on looking for the king. If there would be comments as to why she would be there, she didn't listen. All that mattered was that she had to talk to her father. The redhead's feet stopped short as she was finally near the doors leading to the entrance of the auditorium. They were huge, even accommodating to the height of the king who was like a giant standing tall and proud. The princess would have to admit that the architects did a great job on that project.

I hope that old geezer is right here, she thought. But what she didn't expect was for another family member to show up and meet her on that spot.

Mood: focused
Company: no one
OOC:

Caymi

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:33 am
User Image
Amarica
Junior detective and delinquent fifth year academy student

She didn't see any food but it seemed there were lots of fresh snacks around. They didn't mind too much as long as she didn't overdo it right? Technically she was only under orders to leave the newest ones alone, but then she spied someone vaguely familiar. There was no way he was a first year though she wasn't sure how she could tell. He just really didn't look lost enough.

The hungry senpai stalked her prey, disappearing into the crowds over and over Amarica would use her detective skills to walk slowly but weave through so effectively she could manage to avoid normal detection and keep up with Boroque for the time being. She wasn't sure what line she'd give him once she caught up, maybe she'd just say she wanted his... no the best option for a day like this was to make longer term friends! Though she'd be graduating soon she kindof wanted to be remembered maybe. Still on his tail she'd try a bit harder to catch up not really saying anything but allowing her presence to be fairly obvious if he looked. She had noticed the headmaster around and needed to work quickly so once nearby she'd speak to him "Are you new? What's your name?" A simple enough start but the grin on her face and her twitching fox ears would give away her far more forward intent.

Voice of Aegis

Sinna Roll

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:37 am
                                  User Image
                                  User ImageVoice
                                  ▼Where: Auditorium
                                  ▼Thoughts: All the youth's

XXXThe silver haired woman would enter the auditorium with her normally group following some distance behind her - no matter how much she refused armed guards they always followed her. Today she was wearing another form of her normal attire, a crow's feather coat with a modest amount of jewelry on her, rounding out to the bottom of her outfit with her normal set of heels...most used in attempt to look the part of "The Queen". Unlike most vain women who wore jewelry in order to impress, Lunafreya wore it more as a defensive mechanism, being her raiment could control such materials. "Stay there please." she spoke back to the guards with a calm tone before walking further into the auditorium. Originally she had came looking for the king, but spotting the fiery hair of her daughter in the crowd - she'd head that way instead. "I wasn't aware you were coming Catherine." she spoke to her daughter as she walked up, her normal calm expression still resting on her face.

O.O.C...

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Caymi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:54 am
User Image

xxxx☀ ♚ Catherine Warsong ♚ ☀xxxx

”The Flaming Red” - Princess of Valor

In fact, Cathy was so intent on going through those doors that she hadn't heard those footsteps until a familiar voice called out to her. Scarlet orbs took notice of the familiar female figure, looking lavish with her get-up, though the presence of guards made her internally frown. Protection would be a necessity to prevent casualties, but at this time, it would a bit too much. She straightened up her posture before replying to the Queen. "Father may be inside this place. I'm having a word with him." At least the hood did help somehow with the disguise; she didn't want to be a stand-out as of this moment.

And while waiting for her mother to speak, her eyes were once again trained on those doors. If the Queen would like to come along, she may as well open them for her.

Mood: focused
Company: the Queen aka her mom
OOC:

Caymi

Quote:

Kingdom of Valor ➤ Academy of Grand Magic ➢ Rooms and Corridors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers