Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Academy of Grand Magic
Character Creation Orders

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinkberry Blossoms
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:01 pm
Have a character that you want to see be made real, but don't want to do it yourself? Or have a character idea that you can't do yourself as it is connected to your original character? This is where you will post, asking others to be that character! Use the following template to fill out your wants! For those who see a character that you would like to roleplay, quote that person and let them know!

[size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Activity:[/b](how often would you like the person to roleplay as this character? Light, moderate, or heavy?)
[b]Name of Character:[/b]
[b]Picture of Character:[/b] (Do you have a look in mind? Or do you not care?)
[b]Short Biography of Character:[/b]
[b]Why Not Do It Yourself:[/b] (why are you asking for someone else to play this character)[/size]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:23 pm
Username: Pinkberry_Blossoms
Activity: Light to moderate
Name of Character: Anora (last name can be chosen)
Picture of Character: (can be chosen, but has to be approved by me)
Short Biography of Character:

Anora is a blood magic Tenebraer from Trendel Kingdom. She loves her kingdom and the people in it, watching their struggles and hoping to make it better. She joined the Knights of Trendel and her ability made her very useful. However, she has a weak body, so her ability is killing her. So, she infiltrated the Academy in search of someone without a raiment (initially looking for a child) to pass on her raiment, as Trendel Kingdom's peoples develop their raiments much earlier.

She and my character, Ryser, connected and although she initially only became friends with him because she would force him to take her raiment, she soon grew attached and maybe even loved him as the years at the Academy went by. During the Battle of Day, the Knights of her Kingdom came to take Ryser, but failed. She was only able to implement half of her raiment within him and left because she cared about him, as well as the people she grew to know. She now resides in Trendel Kingdom, waiting for another chance to finish the job, but also dreading it. She feels like she needs to, to save her kingdom.

Why Not Do It Yourself: Because I want this character to interact with my character.

Pinkberry Blossoms
Captain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:39 pm
Username: Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Activity: moderate to slightly heavy (unless life happens and I have to disappear for a while)
Name of Character: Cadeo Nguyen
Picture of Character: Any will do, as long as it's not within the list of overused face-claims. Also, I have to approve on the look.
Cadeo Nguyen was a childhood friend of Lerato, one of the people who stood up for him aside from Lera's parents every time he was bullied. He was also a graduate from Valor Academy aside from Lera, possessing the similar Knit and Raiment as the professor except that his instrument, the flute, is known to possess calming abilities, relaxing a person's mind, unlike Lera's clarinet which was more on healing and amplifying the morale of his comrades. However, unlike Lera, Cadeo was not aiming to be a professor, but instead became a musician to entertain people.

However, Lera didn't know that Cadeo was currently having a huge crush on him, even when they had grown up. Not to mention that their jobs kept them busy and they would only see each other when they were free. Plus, with another possible conflict ensuing within the kingdom, will their bonds as friends still remain strong? Or be torn asunder when another war would soon emerge?

Why Not Do It Yourself: It is beacuse aside from Lera's job and involvement with some of the possible plots in the main storyline, I want some personal development to happen for him as well, and Cadeo is one of the people behind that and I want the interactions to occur between them. Who knows if their friendship will grow into something more than that?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:39 am
Pinkberry Blossoms
Username: Pinkberry_Blossoms
Activity: Light to moderate
Name of Character: Anora (last name can be chosen)
Picture of Character: (can be chosen, but has to be approved by me)

Anora is a blood magic Tenebraer from Trendel Kingdom. She loves her kingdom and the people in it, watching their struggles and hoping to make it better. She joined the Knights of Trendel and her ability made her very useful. However, she has a weak body, so her ability is killing her. So, she infiltrated the Academy in search of someone without a raiment (initially looking for a child) to pass on her raiment, as Trendel Kingdom's peoples develop their raiments much earlier.

She and my character, Ryser, connected and although she initially only became friends with him because she would force him to take her raiment, she soon grew attached and maybe even loved him as the years at the Academy went by. During the Battle of Day, the Knights of her Kingdom came to take Ryser, but failed. She was only able to implement half of her raiment within him and left because she cared about him, as well as the people she grew to know. She now resides in Trendel Kingdom, waiting for another chance to finish the job, but also dreading it. She feels like she needs to, to save her kingdom.

Why Not Do It Yourself: Because I want this character to interact with my character.

Dibs~  

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
Academy of Grand Magic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers