Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Full Metal Alchemist: Splitting a Chimera [xXFoWLXx] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:29 am
xXFoWLXx

The chimera snarled as Winry continued to attack Roy despite his words and the fact that Roy merely stood there and took it. He understood that Won't was upset about the situation but that didn't give her the right to attack Roy. Looking to Roy as the man said that he was working to fix him and that he cards about him as much as Winry did the chimera nodded. "Good....help." the chimera tried to press to Winry before she was telling and running off. Watching her leave the chimera gave a derisive snort before looking worriedly at Roy. He wasn't sure he believed the man when he said he was okay. He wasn't really physically injured but the chimera could sense the emotional turmoil from the man. Instead of dealing with it the chimera decided to change to subject. "Food?" it asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:12 am
Roy had been hurting for years, the things he's done still haunts him to this day. He wasn't going to stop on his dream to make Ameistris a better country to live in. He was still cleaning up what King Bradley had did to this country. He wanted to create a new era where violence isn't needed and bridge the gap. He was working on diplomacy with the Ishavlians.

Alphonse saw all this going on , he could see the pain on both sides, both Mustang and Winry. As soon as Ed chnaged the subject he smiled. "I can make us all something"He answered. He then noticed the kettle was squealing. "Anyone want tea?"He asked.

"You two should rest up"Pinako answered. "You look like you haven't slept for days, General"She added.

"Roy is fine"The man said, not wanting to hear his title right now. "I have gotten a few hours here and there"He admitted to being tired.

"I have a guest bedroom, why not take a nap?"She asked.

"It's better if I don't stay to long"he said, not wanting to make anyone uncomfortable here, especially for Winry, he had planned on staying in the inn. He wanted to make sure Edward was comfortable and safe at home, he wanted to take responsibility for this mess.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 am
xXFoWLXx

The chimera grew excited as soon as Al said that he could make them something to eat. It began jumping up and down beginning it's chant about food. He started to follow Alphonse to the kitchen until he heard Pinako say something to Roy about rest. He stopped because he realized he didn't know Roy's plans for lodging but knew he couldn't let the man be by himself with the other man around. Even with Roy understanding the man was dangerous the chimera wouldn't let him alone. When Roy said that he had not better stay too long the chimera walked back to the man and behind him to then nudge him in the legs. "Food... Sleep." the chimera demanded.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:56 am
Roy was one strong cookie, hell he took out a homunculius, he was not afraid of no man. He gazed over seeing the chimera, walking to him. Going from behind him and feeling the push. Hearing the blonde's demands he sighed. Even now Edward had this vice grip on him, that he couldn't say no too. Seeing the look in the others eyes, it had been the same. Everyone fell for those eyes and it was hard to say no. Roy cracked a small smile, "Even now I still find it hard to say no to you"he answered. "Alright, alright"He said.

"See it worked on you too"Pinako laughed.

"I remember, teacher said the same thing"Alphonse laughed. Their looks won her over and it apparently worked on men and women of the military.

"I can take your coat, Roy"The old woman answered, taking his coat. Then telling him where to bring his bag.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:39 am
xXFoWLXx

The chimera had a determined look in it's eyes when. Roy looked back at him. He wasn't going to let the man get away with anything. That look softened when Roy said he couldn't say no to him and finally concerned. The chimera tail wagged in victory when Pinako said his look worked on Roy too. Alphonse's mention of teacher had the chimera glancing around like it expected the woman to pop up from no where. After a moment of assuraning himself that the woman was indeed not there the chimera darted inside after Alphonse chanting about food again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:36 pm

His main team all had a soft spot for Edward, how could you not? Plus being the youngest in the military ever, they all babyed him. He gazed at the chimera again and he smiled, warmingly. Seeing the canine's tail wagging like there was no tomorrow. He did get the pleasure of meeting Izumi Curtis, she was quite the remarkable woman. Roy followed the others back in and he kicked his shoes off by the door, he was tired. He needed the nap, the old woman showed him where he can stay for the time being. Roy just wanted to avoid Winry, knowing full well she might come after him again.

Once he was in the room he layed down in the bed, quickly sleep took over like a vice grip and he was out like a light.

Alphonse began to prepare all of Edward's favorite foods. This was a call for a celebration.

Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:09 am
xXFoWLXx

The chimera was looking up at Roy just as the man smiled at him sending it's tail into happy overdrive. The bad thing about the man being mixed with the canine the emotions he generally kept hidden we're now wide open for everyone to see. Which wasn't a problem for the human side when he was angry it calm in general but at the moment with Roy smiling at him he was displaying all the happiness he felt at just that small action. He moved away from it by darting after Alphonse into the house and let Roy find his place to sleep for awhile knowing he would join him after he had gotten some food. In the kitchen he was both pleased and excited to see what Alphonse was cooking. The chimera began spinning in circles in it's excitement still chanting about food.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:45 am

Roy had noticed how happy the blonde was and it kinda hard not to smile. It put the ravenette in a better mood and had helped him fall asleep. Even simple gestures that seem so small could make someone happy. He was passed out and gone right now! His dreams were much happier now.

Alphonse laughed, seeing the others excitement, "Alright, settle down brother"he smiled. "Your gonna make yourself dizzy"He warned. The blonde was not treating his brother any differently? Why would he? Edward was still Edward. The other didn't treat him differently, when he was in the suit of armor. He was not gonna treat the other less of a human, though he was surprised to see his brother that happy. The simple interaction his brother had with the general. Of course he knew his brother well enough, he had a feeling the other was still crushing on the older man. He may have not said anything, but it was so obvious to him! Edward was an emotional kinda guy and will display his emotions without realizing it. He thinks he may be hiding it, but he knew better. He had no problem, if the other turned out to be gay, he himself would love the other the same, he himself had questioned his own sexuality. For a longtime he has crushed on Winry, but of course she doesn't notice him. She was to concerned about Edward, which she spends most of her affection on. He even found himself also attracted to men, perhaps a few crushes he has had. "Im glad you two are getting along"He said.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:57 pm
xXFoWLXx

The chimera took a few more spins before settling down enough to sit at Alphonse's feet tail still wagging. The animal side was hoping for the man to drop something while he was cooking that he could get. The human side was just pleased by the smells and knowing Alphonse was cooking things he loved. When the man before him mentioned that he was glad he and Roy we're getting along the chimera nodded. Roy...fix...Ed." the chimera said like that was the reason for such a thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:22 am
"I know and I have totally faith that will happen"He said. The impossible happened for him, here he was in his own human body. He believed in the two men before him, "I wanna help out too, and I know your gonna say no and that's its too dangerous, I don't care. This is my choice and you risked a lot to get me where I am I wanna do the same for you. I love you and you need to stop carrying all this weight yourself"He said. "Don't leave me out of the fun, brother, besides I can take care of myself, I also know Alchemy without a circle too"He said. He had the same ability that Edward had, in regards of doing Alchemy now without a transmutation circle. He smiled, as he pet his head, he then held out some food, that was fine to eat even if its not cooked. He had his hand opened palmed, "Im so glad your safe and here again"He said. He knew there had to be more than what Edward was saying, but he will not push his brother further. He was afraid to admit he himself was also now seeing someone and was scared to see how his brother reacted. Maybe he should tell the other later.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:19 am
xXFoWLXx

Rhe chimera gave a grin and another wag of its tail when Alphonse said he had total faith it would happen. If the chimera was honest with itself it hadn't been entirely sure and was a bit frightened by what it would take. He didn't want the ones he loved to be hurt but he knew he couldn't do it himself. Which was why he wasn't surprised when Alphonse said he wanted to help. He didn't want his brother to help but he had a hard time arguing against the man especially when he couldn't get more than one syllable words out of his mouth. "Yes." the chimera said in acceptance of the help. The food distracted him from anything more as he took it from.Al's hand. "not...safe...bad...man...take...ed... Here." the chimera said after it hadn't eaten the bit of food. He didn't want Al to be under any illusion of safely if he was going to help.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:45 am
Gazing at Edward, he put the burners on low as the food simmered. He gazed at the other again, hearing what he had to say? His eyes widened, "So your saying its not safe here in Risembool?"He asked. Which made him have his thinking face on. He then realized something! "Hold on"He said, as he went through cabinet taking the news papers out. He had heard of a ton of kidnappings happening? He wondered if it was all due to one person? Or the same group? "There has been recently a lot of kidnappings here, I think they may be all connected"He said. He read the profiles of who was kidnapped. It was all young and attractive people too. They all looked different, but all the people were attractive or known to be. "They maybe rounding others up to do these experiments on"He said. "We'll have to tell the General this"He said. "I had a high suspicion of this, but I wasn't sure if there was a connection"He said.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:50 am
xXFoWLXx

The chimera was extremely pleased when Alphonse got what he was trying to say and he nodded in agreement right away. "Not...safe." he repeated as Alphonse thought for a moment. When the man told him to hold on and moved the chimera followed. Hearing that there had been a ton of kidnappings the chimera growled lowly. To know that more people had been snatched for the same purpose as what had been done to him made him want to hunt that man down that instant. "Tell...Roy." the chimera agreed. "We... Get...man...take...Ed." the chimera continued looking determined.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Only Alphonse knew his brother well enough to know what he was saying. "Good to know...I noticed the pattern as well, its all men that's been kidnapped, never women..."He said, he had to wonder why? "We will after we have dinner, okay?"He asked, wanting the other to relax, before they had to go out into the storm. "Do you guys have any leads? Do you remember what the guy looks like?"he asked. Both and Roy saw the man and even gave Roy his number. It was obvious the man was hitting on Roy. Not only wanting to recapture the chimera but take Roy for experiments. "Anyway, let's not talk about this here anyway...We don't wanna worry aunt Pinako and Winry"He said, with a small smile.

"You thirsty?"The blonde asked, he had set some water down for the other as he went to go back to cooking.

In no time the food was ready and everyone began to gather. "You wanna get everyone? Food's ready, Ed"He said, as he was finishing setting the table.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 pm
xXFoWLXx

The chimera looked a bit confused when Alphonse said that only men had been taken in Risembool. He knew they had taken at least one woman because the other chimera that had been in the cell with him had been female. The chimera shuddered remembering the other chimera that had been in his cell and what had happened to her. He nodded when assured that they would hunt the man down after dinner. "Know...bad...man." the chimera agreed. He nodded again when the man said that you shouldn't talk about such a thing right now. He didn't want Pinako and Winry to worry either, at the question of water he nodded again and lapped it up as soon as the man set some down for him.

The chimera laid on the floor after that and waited for food to be done. When Alphonse said that food was done he stood up and wagged his tail. As soon as Alphonse asked him to get everyone he was off and doing so going after Winry and Pinako first then he went to where Roy was sleeping. He jumped onto the bed and nudged at the man. "Food...roy...food." the chimera chirped at him.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff