Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Full Metal Alchemist: Splitting a Chimera [xXFoWLXx] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:05 pm
(Its okay I understand XD)

"I will be up there in a few minutes, I need to put eyedrops in"He called to him. This part was true, his eyes hurt. He wasn't sure if the other could tell he is for the most part blind, but had very small visibility.

He tried thinking of a plan, he was going to use the handcuffs for sure he might just surprise the other when taking off his own clothes for the other. "As comfortable as you want, you could have nothing if you want?"He called in a joking manner.

Roy took a breath, he needed to stay on point with this mission and can't delay himself. Once he was done he went up stairs carefully, since again hard to see. "Ow!"He answered, as he accidently hit his shoulder. He mentally cursed, hating that he couldnt see, especially like this. At times it fustrated him!

Walking into the room, he saw the outline of the other and his bright golden locks. "Sorry my eyes were bothering me"He answered, He didn't know how his eyes actually looked, but they were cloudy in his damaged eye but his good eye was showing signs of glacoma, especially at a young age.

Seeing the other was sprawled out in a seductive way and wasn't wearing any clothes. He got on the bed, he kissed the other. He stripped off his own denim jacket. He began to lavish the other in kisses, attacking his chest. He then stopped and whispered, in his ear. "You should close your eyes"He said, Seeing he did that. He then gotten the handcuffs out and had cuffed both hands to the bedpost. "Do you prefer me to ride you or I take you? Sorry this is just a kink of mine"he purred a bit. The other didn't have to do a damn thing. He sure as hell wasn't doing any of that, but it was fooling the other. He had a alchemy seal on the cuffs so there is no way of undoing them.

what he needed was to secure a safe route to get out. Which he paused in the middle of it and said he had to use the bathroom and he opened windows and doors down stairs to secure exits for himself.

He returned back to the other and continued to pleasure the other. He was a good lover.

Time skip >>

Roy laid there in bed with the other as he Damien was still handcuffed. "Well this has been fun"He answered, as he gotten up and gotten dressed. "So why did you really ask me here?" he asked, now getting to that point. "It can't be for my charming personality or my dripping good looks?"He teased.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:28 pm
xXFoWLXx

Derek gave a hum of acknowlegement when Roy said that he would be up in a few minutes because he needed to put in his eye drops. At the suggestion of having nothing on Derek chuckled and stripped down before laying himself out on the bed. "Are you alright?" Derek questioned when he heard Roy call out in pain. When Roy finally made it and apologized Derek just smiled at him. "Don't worry about it," Derek assured and was pleased when Roy moved to him and kissed him. Derek reacted to the kiss heartily giving what he got. At the suggestion of closing his eyes Derek gave an intrigued hum and did so. At the cuffing of his hands Derek gave another noise more intrigued and a bit pleased. "Whatever you wish, and I am not opposed to being cuffed. As long as you make sure were both pleased at the end of course." Derek smiled at Roy.

Derek lay there relaxed after everything finally looking to Roy when the man spoke and got up to get dressed. At the question Derek looked to Roy a bit confused. "I was pretty sure that I asked you over for what we just did." Derek stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:05 am
Both had been satisfied with their heat of the moment, he had gotten his boxers and pants on. He saw how relaxed the man looked, he was ready to chock the man out. He hadn’t forgot what the other did to Roy, but gaining his trust into his own home was really easy. “Oh?”He blinked, he wondered if the other thought he was that stupid and that easy to fool? Sure they may have had sex, but that doesn’t mean much.

“I get that…You seem more so interested in my dog”He answered. “And you said you worked in a lab right?”he asked. Once the other confirmed again his suspicion. “Either you’re an idiot or just careless…Cause I know who you are, I was down in that lab”He snapped. “Ed recognized you and told me, that’s why he snapped earlier”He answered. “Are you working for anyone? The only other person I know who makes chimeras is Tucker where is he?!”He hissed, he wanted answers. By then he had his glove on, “I may be going blind, but I won’t miss this close”He warned him, as he had his close to his face “Start talking”He demanded.

He had just before he left on this date he called Riza asking for information and she was able to tell him everything about this man.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:12 pm
xXFoWLXx

"Thought it was your friends." Derek said when Roy stated that the man had seemed more interested in the dog. "If I was more interested in your dog don't you think I would have asked you to bring it." he continued shaking his head. As Roy continued revealing what he knew Derek sighed. He had actually liked the man despite needing to get close to him for the chimera. "Of course I work for someone I told you that when we met. Your an idiot if you think Should Tucker is the only one to have ever experimented with chimera's but we do know of his research and him. The higher ups might have him around but not for me to know." answered when Roy threatened him but he wasn't scared of the alchemist it just didn't matter if he shared what he knew.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:33 am
"I know that you know that Chimera was with me earlier and you know who that is. Even he recognized you and its makes sense why he was trying to attack you earlier"He answered. "I find it hard to believe you don't know anything..."He answered. "Yeah but these are live people! Now it's personal, hurting my subordinate"He glared. He needed answers now, he was beginning to lose his patience with this man. He then blinked, hearing glass breaking?!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:34 pm
xXFoWLXx

Derek shrugged when Roy said that Edward had recognized him and that was why he had tried to attack him earlier. It wasn't like he could say much in his own defense in regards to that. "I never said I don't know anything, I just told you that more people that Shou Tucker experiment with making Chimeras. Of course their live people, you don't get a live chimera without a live person." Derek shook his head only perking up after when he too heard the sound of glass breaking.

Edward had grown more and more frusterated when he couldn't find an easy way into the building. It wasn't until he heard Roy yelling unable to make out what he was saying or yelling about that had him flinging the silent plan to the wind. In a moment he was crashing through an window and rushing to where he had heard the man.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:26 pm
This interrogation wasn't going anywhere! He just wanted to know about Shou Tucker, that was it! He would even over look or forget this if that man was found. The other was the main expert with Chimeras. There was no way the man was escaping now and he headed out to see the source the noise? His eyes widened, seeing Edward?!

The creature looked so relieved that he was safe! Why was he here? Was he really that worried about his safety?

(Should we time skip to that Ed has been changed back?)

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas