Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Full Metal Alchemist: Splitting a Chimera [xXFoWLXx] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 pm
xXFoWLXx

The chimera seemed content with knowledge that he would be safe at Mustang's house. The fact that the military would not be there had him relaxing and laying down in the back seat curling up as best he could while the car moved. When they arrived at the house he moved to get out as soon as the door opened. He dropped out of the car a grunted in pain staying there for a moment until the pain subsided a bit. Then he shifted to get under the coat again and moved to the front door until he was let in.

Hawkeye exited the car and opened the door for the chimera. She watched as he jumped down and grunted in pain. Her heart panged for the creature as he experienced pain once more. She decided then that she would make sure to get some form of medication to help the creature. "Yes sir." she answered Mustang when the man said that Edward stayed between them. He didn't need to say it but she was sure it made him feel better to confirm it, but she would never betray him. She was a bit more surprised at the order to not inform Alphonse. "He was the one that reported Edward missing. Should we still allow him to believe his brother is missing?" she questioned. None the less she promised that she would not inform Alphonse without Mustang's say so. "I will stay sir for the night but I believe you and Edward will need somethings however. I will go and collect such things then return." Hawkeye stated. With that she got back into the car and left.

Edward wandered around the house while Roy spoke with Riza. He wandered back into the kitchen when he heard Roy rumagging in the room. The moment water was set down he lapped it up. That was until food was set down and he turned to that in an instant a wolfed it down barely chewing on anyof it. Then once the food was gone he licked at the container pushing it around the kitchen floor.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:54 pm

If Alphonse didn't react the way he normally does he would tell the blonde the truth and to what happened to his older brother. The last thing he needed was to lose the young boy to something stupid like human transmutation.

Mustand made himself some coffee as he watched the blonde wolf down the food that was given to him. He sighed, as he noticed the coffee was done and he poured himself a cup. Looks like he himself wasn't sleeping tonight that's for sure! "There's nothing left"he said, getting the plate. "Do you want more?"He asked, seeing how excited the other got about the mention of more food?!

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:01 pm
xXFoWLXx

The chimera ignored Mustang when the man proclaimed that there was nothing left on the plate. It wasn't until the man reached to take the plate that the chimera reacted with a snarl nearly snapping at the man if there hadn't been the offer of more food. It was like a switched had been flipped at those words and the chimera butted its head against Roy's legs. "Food, food, food." it chanted as it followed Roy across the kitchen.

Both the human and the animal side knew they needed food. Knew that they had been and were still close to starving to death. It was why the animal part had snarled and nearly snapped at Roy when he had taken the plate. Because even the last smell of food felt like something it had to hold onto. The human side didn't see the point in fighting that battle with the animal when it too felt so hungry.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:20 pm
If Alphonse didn't react the way he normally does he would tell the blonde the truth and to what happened to his older brother. The last thing he needed was to lose the young boy to something stupid like human transmutation.

Mustang made himself some coffee as he watched the blonde wolf down the food that was given to him. He sighed, as he noticed the coffee was done and he poured himself a cup. Looks like he himself wasn't sleeping tonight that's for sure! "There's nothing left"he said, getting the plate. "Do you want more?"He asked, seeing how excited the other got about the mention of more food?!
Seeing the canine getting so excited and wanting more he got the plate and placed more food down on it, made sure this will fill him up.

"Afterwards, Let's get some rest, Edward?"He suggested, as he watched the other devour the food that was placed in front of him! He frowned, as he sipped his coffee. He sore he was going to get this sick mother ******** who ever did this to his favorite blonde.

(Sorry it took me a longtime to post I was busy XD)

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm
xXFoWLXx

The chimera was quick to attack the food as soon as it was set down for him once more. Ears perked a bit when Mustang suggested that they rest after having eaten but it didn't stop the chimera from eating until the food was gone once more. When the food was gone again the chimera licked at the plate for a few moments before deciding the water was something he wanted more than the empty plate. Drinking for a few moments then shaking off he looked to Roy and titled its head at him. "Ed...." it spoke but seemed to have no direction in its speech more than saying its name.

((No worries))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Mustang finished his cup of coffee and he yawned, as he was ready for bed. He didn't know if he could handle any more sadness for one night. He saw the canine licked the plate clean. He reached over seeing the other lapping up water. He placed the plate in the sink, which he will take care of later. Hearing the other repeated his name, "Yes, Ed is your name"He said, as he got at eye level and he gently pet the others head. He had such soft fur, to bad the other needed a bath, since the other was covered in blood. "Good, boy"He said, praising him. "Let's get some rest"He said. He began to set up a bed for the other, but blinked, seeing the canine hop on his bed!

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:11 pm
xXFoWLXx

"ed" the chimera spoke again when Mustang replied that what he said was his name. As Mustang got down to eye level and pet his head the chimera leaned into the touch. Being praised had the chimera wagging its tail and ears perking. "Ed, good..." it ground out as it followed towards the bedroom. The chimera seemed oblivious to Roy making a bed and hopped up onto his bed and curled up golden eyes looking to the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:08 pm
Roy felt his heart fluttering, seeing how cute and how sad the other looked. It got to him! He would never dare admit that his heart would melt at the sight of dogs, but this...It got to him! If Ed wanted anything he would be more than willing to give it to him! "....Okay...."He said, not quite sure how to feel about this? At one point in his life he would have loved to have bedded the young man, but this was different. "Awww...."He said, looking at the cute face. He wondered if the other can express how he feels still? "How are you feeling?"He asked, as he pet his soft face. "What do you remember?"He asked.

He kicked off his boots and he began to get into more comfortable attire. The old him would have never dreamed of changing in front of the other, but the circumstances are different. "I wanna help you"He said, he got in bed with the other.

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:31 pm
xXFoWLXx

Ed watched as Roy tried to determine what to do with the chimera on his bed. When the man finally awww at him the chimera's ears perked up believeing he was not going to be moved from his spot. That was proven when Roy moved over to him and pet him. "Ed... hurts..." the chimera responded. It had been the same with Nina when she had been transformed, complaining of the pain she had felt. At the question of what he remembered the chimera gave a huff of complaint. "Ta...ken. Bad, men. bad thin...gs..." the chimera growled. "Help ed." the chimera huffed laying its head on Mustang.

It was about then that Hawkeye came back. Ed heard the door open and lifted his head suddenly. He gave a soft growl until Hawkeye's scent floated to him. "I am back sir." she called as the chimera layed its head back down.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:01 pm

Roy watched the blonde, seeing those ears, those ears looked really soft! He gently began to touch them out of impulse. He frowned, as he stopped, hearring the other saying he was in pain. "Where does it hurt?"he asked. "Your entire body?"He asked. It was a big change to the human body to become something like this, it wasn't normal. Of course it was going to hurt, the human body wanted to reject its new form! "Do you know what they look like?"He asked. He nodded, with a sad smile. "I will find these bad men and avenge you"He said, as he pet his head. He watched Edward rest his head on his leg on his lap.

"Thanks, Hawkeye"He said, seeing her nod. Though it was off hours, maybe he really should call her by her first name...But he didn't want to appear rude. "What did you find?"He asked.

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:54 pm
xXFoWLXx

The chimera gave a soft hum of noise when Roy touched his ears and leaned into the touch. When the man stopped at his words the chimera whinned at being questioned where it hurt. "Ed..." the chimera answered when the man asked if his entire body hurt. At the question of if he knew what someone looked like the chimera tilted his head in confusion. He didn't know who the man was talked about until he continued to promise that he would find the bad men and avenge him.

"Do you mean what did I get." she asked. "I got food enough to last both you and him. I also got enough pain medication to help, some tranquliziers too incase someone needed them." she stated though of course she was referencing the chimera. She didn't know how the chimer awould feel about being forced to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:12 pm

It was painful to see this sight of Edward like this! All he could think about was that man that came back to them! As well as him bringing home his problems! He decided not to push anymore questions, seeing as how the other was tired and stressed out. He had no idea if the real Ed was even left? It sounded like him and it was even more painful!

"Thank you"He said, gazing up at the blonde haired woman. He nodded, "Its gonna be used as a last resort, I dont want to do anything that goes against his wishes"He answered, as he grabbed her hand. It was obvious he himself was broken, after all these years! Its only gotten worse! He also lost his bestfriend in the process, Mayes and he also saw so much blood shed in Ishval.

Legally he had to report this and document even finding Edward, but he couldn't bring himself to do this! "I owe you"He said, to the woman.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:12 pm
xXFoWLXx

Hawkeye looked to Mustang on the bed with the Chimera's head in his lap as if seeking comfort from the man. It wasn't really something would have done with an audience, she assumed that it was more of the animal causing such a things. That thought made her apprehensive about figuring out how to free Edward from the state he was in. She would need to do some research and talk to some people very discretely in the next few days. Hawkeye nodded when Roy thanked her but told her he would only use the stuff as as a last resort. "I understand, sir." she stated and was startled a bit when he grasped her hand. "You've owed me alot." she quipped but there was no indication in her voice that she was ever going to call on the favors owed to her. She was happy doing what she was and would never change it. She knew where her loyalties lay. Even if that meant dealing with a potentially dangerous creature.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:15 pm
Mustang gazed over to see Edward's tail was wagging at the mere petting to his head. He himself had the next few days off until his rotation in! If he can finish all his work he won't have to do over time. Even in this state he respected the poor canine, he wouldn't dream of hurting the other.

Oh how right she was, he owes her a lot, even his own life. She had saved his a** quite a few times! She had even tried placing her life on the line for him! "I know. I owe you my life, for saving my a** more times I can count"He said, with a small chuckle. He owned up to this, he wasn't afraid to admit this or his faults, he had plenty of them.

The ravenette noticed how tired Ed was, not that he could blame the other. "Would you like anything to drink or eat?"He asked, the woman. It has been a long day for them, they haven't eaten all day.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

xXFoWLXx

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:51 pm
xXFoWLXx

Hawkeye smiled genuinely when Roy said that he owed her his life. Another debt she would never call in. She knew the man was right to take on all the tasks coming up for him and she would stand by him through it all. Even if it meant sacrificing herself to further him along or standing in the way and losing her own life. When the man asked her if she would like anything to eat and drink she nodded before the chimera errupted into speech despite having seemed quite docile and tired moments before.

"Food... food. Ed....food." the chimera chirped as soon as it heard the mention of food lifting its head from Roy's lap and looking to him. It's tail wagging hopefully as it shifted to move on the bed instead of fully lying down.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff