Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Full Metal Alchemist: Splitting a Chimera [xXFoWLXx] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 am
Roy meant every word he said, without his friends and this family he obtained with his friends, he would have nothing. Sure he had his aunt, left but he wasn't particularly close to her and he lost his own parents long ago. Seeing her nod, he nodded, as he gotten up. He had been wearing more comfortable clothes. "I have some clothes if you wanna change into something more comfortable? "He offered her. The uniform is something that's not comfortable to wear, he should know they basically live in these clothes. It was rare for them to be wearing Civis. He could give her a shirt to wear and either a pair of shorts or sweats. "You can find whatever you want to wear in the drawer"He showed her.

Getting up, he saw how talkative Ed was at the mentioning of food. He saw how excited he was about it and he could only picture when the other was younger and the older Ed. It saddened him to no end to see this. "Okay, okay, Ed....I just don't want you to get sick"He said.

He went out into the hall and looked in his closet which is where he kept the boxed food. What would be something simple to make and he saw Pasta in there, grabbing that. That and some jar sauce. He did have hamburger meat in the freezer he could make this quickly. It was a simple dish and it could feed all three of them. He first began to brown up the meat, he stood there in silence and just watching it.

Roy had been going through depression in the worst ways, which explains his alcohol problem, that he wasn't as happy as he once was. He had been living with this for a longtime, he was on meds for it and his PTSD. Having lost his sight in one eye made things tougher for him, to do somethings his depth perception was off, so driving was out of the question. He was kind of glad she didn't bring up his drinking problem and smoking, he didn't have many other ways of coping anymore.But he was able to do his job again, he had changed his mind and went back to being a general then just an officer. His main staff was his original crew he took with him. The only one missing was Mayes, it got harder and harder to visit Gracia and their lovely daughter, Alicia.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:02 pm
xXFoWLXx

Hawkeye nodde when Roy offered her more comfortable clothing. "that would be nice." she answered verbally. Being directed to a drawer she moved to look through it and pulled out what she thought would fit her. It wasn't long till she had changed and follwed Roy and the chimera to the kitchen having heard the chimera's torade about food. "have you already fed him, if you have you do need to worry about him getting sick. It doesn't look like they fed him much if anything at all and that could cause having if he gets too much food at once." she spoke looking over the chimera fully now as he sat on the kitchen floor beside mustand. It's tail moving back and forth as it continued it mantra every few minutes or so. It was when she had finished observing the creature that she noticed mustang lost in dark thoughts. Resigned to leave him alone for the moment she gestured for the chimera to follow her.. however it seemed the creature had ceased it's mantra and was staring at the general as if sizing him up. Riza watched for a moment unsure what he would do. Then in the next moment the chimera bit Roy in the leg. It startled riza and her hand went to her gun. But the bite had only been hard enough to gain the man's attention and once the chimera had it it spoke. "Roy... Sad...no...sad...fix. fix...Ed." it demanded. In that instant the golden eyes of the creature seemed more Ed's than they had before like the blond was looking out at Roy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:23 pm
Roy had not listened to any of Ed's banter about food, the other had just eaten he will be okay. "I did and he can't get too crazy with it. He does need to put on some weight though"He said. He has had his moments of weakness but he was by himself for it, he had thoughts ofr suicide and has even tried using a gun on himself...He just couldn't do it. When Edward had gone missing to the otherside of the gate, he had gotten that low and tried to kill himself. It was a reason why he lived by himself in the snowy mountains on post out there. The proof of his depression had been on his wrist and leg, the scars he self inflicted, but thankfully is watch covered it up and he was wearing sweats.

Moments later he jumped, as he felt the teeth at his leg and hissed. It wasn't painful just startling? Its like his mouth grazed him and the sharp daggers had touched him. If the creature wanted too he could take his leg off clean. "What the hell?!"He said, seeing the other looking at him. Hearing his demands his eye widened, seeing those piercing golden eyes. The same eyes that stared at him with determination!

He can already hear that speech from Fullmetal now. In the Chimera's own way, the blonde would was like 'Stop with this depressing a** act now! Move forward! Fix me and stop with that stupid look on your face. Your strong move forward'.

Gazing at him he smiled, sadly. "Even now your barking orders at me...You never learned your place huh? You really need to respect your elders"He chuckled. He had given him that undivided attention and he pet his head. He gazed over seeing Riza had the gun out, "It's okay..."He said.

Quote:

Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:34 pm
xXFoWLXx

"He'll put on the weight if you feed him less but more frequently. That way his stomach has time to re-expand itself and not make him sick." Hawkeye suggested. After Ed had bitten Roy she had drawn her gun waiting for anymore aggressive signs, instead she was surprised by the Chimera and the way it spoke. She could hear Ed clearly ringing through the creature despite its incomplete speech. Mustang seemed to hear it too or saw it because she saw his eyes widen and then give a sad look which caused the chimera to give a soft almost chiding growl. She watched Roy speak with the chimera for a few moments before he noticed her and let her know it was okay to put away the gun. She did so with far less hesitiation than at the facility where they had found Edward.

The chimera stepped back when Roy yelled after it had run its teeth along his leg to get the man's attention. The it ignored the man's words to speak, it couldn't allow the man before him to grow morouse. He was the only one potentially that could fix him, them. He needed the man to be functioning, he couldn't do this himself and while that bugged him he knew it as the truth. When he seemed to get through to the man before him the chimera relaxed a bit as it was teased and then petted. The human side which had pushed forward released most of its hold now more tired than before.

In the time that it had been in the cage the human part had retreated waiting for its moment. As a result its stamina to take control and hold it had dwindled. And while he didn't want to admit it he knew that if Mustang and Hawkeye had not found him when they did he would have let himself fade away and let the animal take control. Now that he had a chance he needed to work back up that stamina and hope that the two beings in one body could be seperated by those that had saved them from that cage.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:58 pm
Mustang nodded, hearing Riza's advice, the woman was right! He knew how hungry the other had felt but it was going to take time! The man could tell Edward was struggling with both sides of him now. The beast and human side! He wanted to bring back whatever humanity was left in the blonde.

He really hoped he can help?! But that's means there was gonna be a lot of off the books investigation! This is gonna be fun the balancing act with all his other duties! But these past few days he can get a head start on the search. He planned on researching the old notes with Shou Tucker. He had been the Sewing life alchemist and he had specialized in this? He wondered if there was a possibility in separating the two forms? If there was a chance?

The ravenette gazed over at the food and he added the jar sauce to it and got started on the boiling the water for the pasta. Those were the words he needed to hear from the chimera to keep him going! This gave him a goal and a purpose to help restore the others body back to normal, without a philosopher stone! There had to be another way?

(How should they restore Ed?)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:50 pm
xXFoWLXx

The chimera sat down now and watched Roy and its previous bright and determined eyes had faded to a relaxed gold. He watched as Roy went back to making the food seeming oblivious to the conversation that Mustang and Hawkeye had had.

Hawkeye watched as the Chimera seemingly devolved into a more animal state. She wondered what that meant for Edward, was he just sitting back when needed or was it had to. She was more determine than ever to figure out how to help the blond man she had come to love.

((Shou Tucker never died in the tv show. It is possible that we could bring him in as the Chimera thing he was. He still has much knowledge and he could tell Roy how to seperate them.))  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:16 pm
(Oh yeah your right, Im confusing the original anime with Brotherhood right now. Your right XD)

Mustang was just as determined now to help out Edward that much is for sure. Everyone that has come into contact with the blonde youth had a soft spot for him. It was hard to not love the brothers for who they are. Hell the ravenette had a soft spot for the Elrics and that much was obvious. He protected these kids for a longtime and his protectiveness has not changed! In no time the food was ready he gotten the plates out and set the table. He gotten out two glasses and placed them out on the table.

He went to get the silverware and placed them on the table. The old him would have made a joke about this being a date but this was far from it. It almost seems natural now, eating with her.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:43 am
xXFoWLXx

The chimera followed Roy when the man began to set the table basically at Roy's heels being underfoot. Hawkeye who had taken a spot at the table to sit and wait smiled at the chimera who followed so closely to the general hoping he would give him something. It was surprising to watch the switch between the obviously human side of the chimera and the more animal. She was still worried that she was seeing more animal in the chimera than Edward but she knew little about chimeras. She definetely needed to do more research.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:08 am
Roy never expected the chimera to be underfoot like this! This had to the be the animal side showing and it was worrying him now. There wasn't much they could do now at this hour. He also couldn't go to sleep yet, until he wrote up the official report. Now he had to make the call if he should even include Ed in this? Legally he should, but the last thing he wanted was to Edward through more hell.

He opened up some good wine, it was sweet something he knew Riza would enjoy and poured her a glass. He poured himself some, hearing the whimpering. "I will give you some after"He promised the other. "I don't want you to get sick"He answered. He noticed the other began to lay at his feet by his side. This was not like Ed at all he would tell him to go to hell. "Im going to track down Tucker"He said, to the woman. "I know he is still alive"he added.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:22 pm
xXFoWLXx

Hawkeye nodded in thanks when Roy poured some wine. With the day they had had they needed something to help with the stress and she was sure they would need more of it in the coming days. She just hoped that Roy wouldn't go over board with it. When Roy mentioned Tucker riza looked surprised. "do you know where he is?" she asked over the chimera growling.

The chimera whimpered as food was served and none given to him. The promise of food later didn't really satisfy the chimera but he lay down and was silent.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:55 pm
"The last thing in Fullmetal's report was they were hanging around Homunculii, of course I took care of one of them and he has taken care of Lust, greed"He said. "I know there was one of them living with the Rockbells"He said. He could start with Wrath, though...He really didn't want to do it. It meant facing Winry again. He was the one that killed her parents in Ishval. No matter how many times he could apologize there was no undoing what he did. He didn't expect to be forgiven at all. The dead and the supernatural didn't scare him it was the living which terrified him more.

Roy took a few bites, feeling rather ill, just cause he knew what was coming! Facing Winry...hearing the whimper he took his plate and placed it down on the floor for Ed. He only ate three bites. Thankfully he didn't give himself a lot, so it should be enough to satisfy him and stop begging.

He sipped his wine instead, as he remained silent for a few moments. "I don't know if I could face her again"He admitted. He had to for Edward's sake, if it meant that kid could help them find Tucker. "I'm going to put the food away and go to bed. Don't worry about the dishes, I will take care of it. You can use the guest room, it down the hall"He said.

He would have to wake up bright and early to book tickets for the next train to Risembool.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:38 pm
xXFoWLXx

The chimera's ear perked up hearing the Rockbells, it was a name he hadn't heard in awhile. "Win...ry." the chimera muttered more to itself than anything as if remembering its human memories. The Chimera looked up to Roy again when it seemed to notice his despair over the Rockbells but was distracted by the food and whined once more. The moment the man moved to place the food on the floor the chimera was up on all feet, tail wagging and gobbling down the food before it hit the floor.

Hawkeye listened to what Roy had planned. She knew why this caused him trouble and sympathized. If she could take the job from him she would have, but she had a feeling that he needed to do this despite how much he didn't want to. "I will see what I can dig up about Chimeras here while you are gone, both from the lab we raided and any other info." she promised finishing her own food. She nodded to the offered guest room and finished her wine before departing to their for the evening.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:53 pm
Roy's eye widened, hearing Ed's mutter, seeing as though the other actually retained something of his human memories? Which reminded him, what was he going to do about Edward when he heads out of Central to Risembool. Who was going to take care of Ed? He wondered if he could bring the other along? But he couldn't...What was he to do? He was glad the other was distracted so easily!

"Thanks a lot"He answered. "Will you look after him for me? Until I come back?"He asked. "If I could I would bring him with me, but I don't think it would fly well having him out in public with me"He said. Though the other looked like a dog and could blend in, he just didn't want to treat the blonde as that. "Unless we can get someone to dig up information about that?"He said. Okay it was too late to decide this. "Nevermind let's just talk about this later...Sorry..."He said. They needed the rest, they will make decisions later about this.

Once he was in his room, taking his meds for the night and he left the door cracked. He took his eye patch off and crawled into bed. He shut the lights off and quickly fell asleep.

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:20 pm
xXFoWLXx

The chimera looked to Roy when the man mentioned Hawkeye looking after him. Both the human and animal side were unhappy with that predicament. It wasn't that they didn't like Hawkeye but the animal side was a bit intimidated by her and the human side didn't want to be left behind. The chimera knew it would have to make sure that he wasn't left behind even if it meant sitting right infront of the door. When the man moved towards the room, the chimera followed him, jumping up onto the bed once more when they entered the room. He curled up on the bed once more and waited for Roy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:25 pm
Roy woke up to feeling the other jump up on his bed and had layed next to him! It was kinda surprising to see this, he had to wonder what the blonde thought of him? It seemed silly wondering about that.

The ravenette drifted off back to sleep until the next morning, he was an early riser. He woke up before his alarm and went to take a shower. He didn't dare wake the chimera from his slumber, it would be better if Edward rested longer. He thought about this maybe he should take him back to Risembool, but explaining this to the blonde's loved ones!

The blonde was looking to have a family that loves him so much, he for one didn't have a family. He contemplated it as the hot water hit his skin and soothed him!

Quote:
Alikia Tsuki

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas