Now that you’ve read the rules, where do you go now? I created this forum to give you a few tips on where to start so you can get started on your characters as soon as possible!

1. First off, I’d go check out the [Positions] page so you can look at what major characters and minor characters are available at the moment. (P.S. If you have any cool character ideas, go ahead and shoot me or one of the crew members a PM or let us know by quoting us in the OOC Chat!)

2. After checking out the positions you may already have a character in mind. Next step is to go check out the [Narrative on the Levels of Magicka] page so you can decide what type of character you’d like to have.

3. Next is heading in to make your profile! Check out the [Profiles Awaiting Approval] sub-forum. There you will find resources on the [Profile Skeletons], [Picture Guidelines], and some [Example Profiles].

4. After you finish your profile, make sure to add an “A/A” or “Awaiting Approval” to the title of your profile so we can know that it’s ready to be looked at. If we find something wrong with your profile, we’ll send you a PM with a list of what you need to alter in order to be approved. If there isn’t anything that we see that needs to be changed, we’ll quote you with an “Approved” stamp on your profile thread then move your profile into the [Census Registry] sub-forum.

5. Once your profile has been approved you now are able to post in any of the forums! Now, put a little * on that. If your character is a Therianist, it’s unlikely that they’ll just end up in the Necromancers’ swamps. Does that make sense? Make sure to start your character where they would realistically be. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to jump right in with one of our events which is a great way to break the ice with your character(s).

6. If you’re having trouble finding somewhere to post or someone to post with, check out the [Find a Partner] forum. Either one of your fellow roleplayers will have the same problem and you guys can start together, or we’ll have one of the crew bring in a NPC to roleplay with you for the time being.

*If you have ANY further questions, please let one of the crew members know! We’d love to help you out and make this as easy and simple as possible.