azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:44 pm
Shun would notice it as it appeared beside him, a faint golden trail of sparkling light on the ground. It raced on past him, faster than he could blink, and seemed to lead right to what was now the Court and no longer City Hall.

It also stretched out behind him, the golden light turning down an alleyway right beside the police department of other ashdown.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:00 pm
At first, Shun wasn't really sure what it was that had just zipped past him. There was just this trail of sparkling light that seemed to stretch between the Court and the OAD Police Department.

Roughly, anyway.

Furrowing his brow, he cautiously began to approach the Court to see what the hell was going on.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:04 pm
Shun would end up finding that the trail was circling itself right at the steps of the Court but not going into it. It would be a few minutes before he realized what it was too but eventually, from the alleyway beside the department, Nasir was turning the corner.

Trouble was on his shoulders, running back and forth with soft, quiet chirps made every so often.

The young man was, very clearly, following the trail.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:17 pm
The golden light had attracted more than just him, it seemed.

"Oi. What is with the light?" he asked as he approached. Maybe Nasir had a better idea of what it was.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:41 pm
Nasir froze in place, looking up at as Shun called out. Mostly because- Well. It wasn't really Shun, right? So it was all fine. As in he was not the one that had attacked Alexis.

His hand went to Trouble who seemed to sense Nasir's uncertainty. There was a constant chitter of sneaky shadows in his ear from him, however.

"It's mine," answered Nasir. "My magic. It helps guide me."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:54 pm
Shun slowly tilted his head at Nasir.

"... It also attracts attention to you. But what are you seeking?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:09 pm
"Oh, the Court," replied Nasir. "I was over on the other side and it sometimes takes a bit but it helps me cross over."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:40 pm
"...I see. Well in that case, you found it," he shrugged. He supposed that it made sense that Nasir sought out the Court, being a warg and all. Shun looked to Trouble briefly at that thought.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 pm
"Court is easy to find now but getting over," Nasir's smile was a little lopsided, "I still can't do that easily without doing that though it ... helps me find any other place if I'm familiar enough with it."

Trouble stared back at Shun, chirps going quiet as he ducked behind Nasir's neck and peeked around at the man. "Were you ... wanting to go to Court?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:02 pm
Shun shook his head, "No. I was training, when I saw the golden streak. Went to investigate is all."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:20 pm
"What kind of training?" His head tilted. "I ... need to do some of that but only after I do some research in the Warg Library."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 pm
"General. Just honing my abilities with magic in Other Ashdown, basically," he replied, "What do you need to know from your archives?"

He doubted he could assist with it, but perhaps there was something to gain for the both of them. He didn't really know what the wargs had access to exactly.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:50 pm
"... just looking into what it has about the wargs and moonwalkers," Nasir's fingers were pressed to Trouble as he glanced at Shun, "and what is there about the spiritbond."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 pm
"Ah... yes. That is a thing once more, though I do not really know the specifics about it."

He paused.

"You... wish to be able to turn into a squirrel?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:23 pm
"Only for those who doggedly pursue," Nasir said, as if he was repeating back someone's words. Then he shook his head.

"It's not just being able to transform into a squirrel." His nose scrunched up a bit, pushing his glasses up a little on his face. "Besides, it'd be a flying squirrel."

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces