Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:07 am
Krazy Kuni
"Dean, why would she give me her number? Do people normally give strangers their numbers?" Castiel asked looking confused. Castiel didn't understand Dean's question either. He didn't do anything. He hadn't managed to do anything except order a coffee and apparently seem human. "I didn't do anything, Dean. She was the one staring." Castiel said looking at his coffee. Castiel knew very little about humans, which he wasn't sure that was true because it had been told to him by another angel. Castiel took another sip of his coffee then looked out the window. He looked up at the sky, he did miss Heaven, he hadn't been on Earth for so long before.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:52 pm
CastielDemetori

"Girls sometimes give out their numbers hoping for a fling or date." Dean said with a small shake of his head. "You really have no idea how that sort of stuff works anyway, so if she gives you her number smile and say thank's. You dont have to use it but act nice to the girl so she'll be happy for a few day's". Shrugging it off he looked around the place, he was a bit shocked that Castiel seemed t know so little but he put it to the angel not being around humans enough seeing how he had been acting so far. Hopefully Cas at least knew what he meant by fling, he didnt want to have to bring that up here or really at all, the guy couldnt be that dense after all could he?  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:05 pm
Krazy Kuni

Castiel thought for a few moments. "So, she likes my vessel? I can't say I've ever had anyone compliment it before," He said looking back at Dean. Castiel stared at Dean with a curious look on his face. "All I know about humans is what I've heard from one of my brothers. There isn't a humans 101 in Heaven. Generally, we aren't allowed to stay here for long periods of time because angels who stay too long can become more prone to emotions and other human things." Castiel informed the other. Dean hadn't asked about it but at this point, he figured it'd be okay to inform the other on why he knew so little.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:28 pm
CastielDemetori

Dean raised an eyebrow "And thats so bad? Being human?" he asked with a sigh and ran a hand through his short hair "No emotion's. what-so-ever?" he asked looking back up at Castiel, to think they lived for who knows how long without emotions was a shock. It did explain a lot though and how Castiel had acted and behaved so odd compared to human's although to think he hadn't felt any emotions was a shock.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:37 pm
Krazy Kuni

"Dean, Angels are soldiers, we're supposed to follow orders and they think that emotions would get in the way of our jobs. Angels have to do what's necessary to complete a mission." Castiel said looking at his coffee. Castiel had begun questioning things he'd done in the past because of the emotions he was already beginning to feel. "Since I've been here I've already started feeling, confusion mostly and a little bit of concern." He said sighing. He wasn't supposed to feel, he already saw how it'd started changing him, it'd definitely affect his usefulness as a soldier. He also didn't know why he was telling Dean this. They weren't friends, although he had saved Dean from hell so must've that had an effect on their bond.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm
CastielDemetori

"So they want you to do what your told and not think about if any of it's right or wrong?" Dean asked looking at Castiel with a small frown. "Any you follow through it all blindly not caring about anything but getting it done?". Something nagged at Dean in the back of his mind although he shrugged it off, sure he did some questionable thing's although all was to keep the human's safe. As stupid and blind as they were he did what he could to keep the bad guys gone and put of the minds or 'normal' people.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:28 pm
Krazy Kuni

"That's exactly what they want and that's exactly what we do, what I've done." Castiel looked out the window and watched. "Our main goal has always been to protect the humans from supernatural beings of more importance than demons. Like Lucifer and keeping certain events from happening but now I see how we could've done better." He said and looked around. He wondered how other emotions would affect him. He wasn't ready for them, that's for sure. "God tells us what to do and we do it. That's how angels work. We have powers and wings, all supposed to be for the greater good. " He said looking back at Dean. Castiel shouldn't be talking to Dean about these things and he knew that but he didn't know how to deal with them by himself. These emotions were completely new to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:43 am
CastielDemetori

"I can relate a bit but you cant just follow him blindly all the time can you? I mean stopping event's from happening and keeping people save is understandable but its not that easy. You have to think for yourself on some things while on the task right?" Dean said looking at Castiel. "Look, here I'm really hoping you can help and not just follow order's and act like its all as simple as that. For one were dealing with kid's and parents who might not like you acting like that"  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:34 am
Krazy Kuni

"We don't start asking questions or begin thinking for ourselves until we're around humans, which is why they try to limit our time here," Castiel said then took a sip of his coffee. He couldn't really promise that he'd be an asset when asking questions, he still wasn't used to feeling or humans. "Dean, I will try my best to be human and if anything you can leave me behind for the asking of the questions." He offered.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff