Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Private Role-play
Harper's New York Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:11 pm
User Image User Image User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Leon Farshaw
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Exactly!" Leon nodded along enthusiastically, completely oblivious to any humouring or sarcasm on Harper's part. "Jusssst like the fights, you keep finding me." Then he frowned slightly, peering up at her with drunken suspicion. "You don't know a Mr. Black do you?" That man was always meddling in things.

Sober Leon would have likely apologized for getting into Harper's personal space. Drunk Leon on the other hand...She smells nice. That lone thought filled his mind. For his part, Leon probably mostly smelled like whiskey with a hint of aftershave buried underneath. Suddenly his pants dropped around his ankles, revealing his black boxer-briefs and hairy man legs. It wouldn't be difficult for Harper to guide him back to the toilet, though he more fell on it rather than sat down. More importantly, Harper was bending over him in a rather...compriming position. Well, this was one hell of a way to sober up. Eyes shot to the ceiling as Leon tried to think of anything besides Harper bending over him. He should probably clean his gun...and rehearse the steps involved. A hand grabbed Harper's as she reached behind his thigh. Gentle, yet firm, his palms all callouses. Leon was no office worker at Providence, though Harper likely already figured out that much between gun, the medkit and the fighting. "You...uh...have to clean it first...the wound." All while keeping his eyes conspicuously upwards.

Feb 10th, 2013

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:26 pm
User Image User Image User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀H a r p e rXXJ a m e s ↘↘ Bartender and Aerokinetic
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

So what can you show me, That my heart don't know already?
We make our own sense, And you're qualified to me.

"Exactly! ... Jusssst like the fights, you keep finding me." He exclaimed, and she smirked at him slightly. "Maybe it's meant to be," She muttered. Though he was already furrowing his brow to go on. "You don't know a Mr. Black do you?" He questioned. Harper raised a curious eyebrow at him. "No... Who's Mr. Black..?" She asked. She was rather curious about his background, with the few glimpses she'd seen of his life. She didn't know whether he would tell her, though. When she pushed him back down towards the toilet, he more fell on it, but after that it was easy to get his pants off the rest of the way. When she went to start wrapping the bandage around his thigh, his hand caught hers suddenly, and she stopped, glancing up at him in confusion. His hands were fairly rough, though that didn't particularly surprise her. "You... uh... have to clean it first... the wound," He instructed, though he wasn't looking at her at all. She nodded. "Right. Clean it." She repeated. Putting the bandage back in the box. She glanced around the drawers in his bathroom for a clean cloth. Once she'd found one, she turned on the bathtub faucet to warm water and ran it over the cloth. "Er... Should I just... Use water...? Or...?" She questioned, swallowing. She didn't have any idea what she was supposed to do with it, and hopefully he wasn't too drunk to talk her through it -- at least enough to be good enough for now, until he was no longer drunk and good fix her handiwork.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Leon's apartment ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Leon ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Amused and mildly concerned
User Image
Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Private Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items