Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cas And Kira's Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: yaoi, yuri, neko, anime, lgbtq 

Reply Roleplays
Shadow of Your Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:23 pm
AiRozu-chan
...and I just referenced an old film. At least he didn't say it out loud...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

"Touché," he responded over the heroic comeback. Sure, it may not have been heroic, but it was perfectly acceptable when they were just messing around like that. And then he was back to talking about cooking stuff, which may as well have been the exact formula for chemical x for all that he knew. "It doesn't take that much time if you use the microwave." That was a comeback he would use every now and then just because it seemed to appall Charlie so much, as if microwaves were some sort of alien technology trying to kill out the human race. As if the aliens from Plan 9 had been warning about microwaves and not nuclear war. He followed along behind Charlie, sympathizing with all the partners who were dragged along shopping. "Whatever you think best. I'm just the bag boy." He could carry a lot of bags and carry them a long time. He was pretty sure that was the main reason he was taken along.

"It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

Up, up and away, away from me
Well, it's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:35 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

❤I know your insides are feeling so hollow
And it's a hard pill for you to swallow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same
I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, if you take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie cringed when he mentioned the microwave, making his way out of their apartment. "If it wasn't for your cup noodles, I would've ripped out and thrown away the microwave long ago," he joked, making his way outside in the open. "You can pick stuff out too. You're a big boy," he added, not minding to tease the other. There were very few things Charlie was better at than Lori, and he would always hold it above Lori's head when he could. "You think you'll need two steaks tonight?" He asked, knowing that the other would eat at least his weight in food. He's also noticed Lori hadn't been eating as much as he used to. It was a bit worrying.

❤But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
But take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
But you can take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
I wanna feel like we're never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah❤

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:48 pm
AiRozu-chan

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

He shrugged, "they're edible. That's what counts at 3 am." That said, there were a few things he could actually cook, thanks entirely to his heritage, or rather his mother making damn sure he remembered where he came from. He could actually do some damn good work with potatoes and sausage, but it was a skill he seldom practiced, he just didn't ever feel like putting the energy into it, and with Charlie around, cooking became that thing he seldom ever did. He smirked when he was told that he could buy whatever he wanted, "you know that means a ton of candy, right?" Most of the time his body was burning through energy at hyper speed, so bags of candy could disappear around him, without much of a noticeable effect (ok, a little hyperactivity, but not too bad). "Just one. It's been a slow week, not burning through as much." That was partially true, at least.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:06 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie shook his head at him. "You should be asleep at 3 a.m. you know." True, he was often awake at that time, but that was because he literally couldn't sleep at night. He usually had to take melatonin at a certain time so he could wake up before noon the next day. However, he figured Lori needed to take care of himself as well. At the thought of candy he gave a small jump. "Yes, yes, yes!" He said happily. Though he loved all food, he had a sweet tooth like no other. Sweets will honestly be his downfall.
Charlie saw Bill's not too far ahead, but Lori made him worry. "Well, how about I make you two, and if you end up not eating it, you'll have left overs, hm?" He asked, worried about his eating habits. He said it was a slow week, but Lori has been eating like this for a while.
He walked inside of Bill's, greeting the man himself behind the counter. He was friendly as always, Bill remembering the boy's name sense he often got his meats from here. They spoke fondly to each other, Charlie asking about Bill's wife, and Bill making a joke about Charlie making a good housewife one day, which made him laugh. It was a quick in and out, Bill being kind to Lori as well, but not really remembering him that much. Afterward getting three steaks, Charlie made his way out to go to Food City.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 pm
AiRozu-chan
Going to bed after this post. Pet-sitting and need to be up in the morning.

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

It had actually been a long while since he had woken up randomly in the middle of the night. It used to be because his body was begging for more fuel to finish its upgrades and repairs. Now, he was usually too worn out to bother with waking up during the night, or sometimes even as early as he normally did. Candy was like the sole survivor in a pit with one hundred thousand zombies. The moment it existed it was doomed to rapid extinction.

"Sure, go ahead and get two for me. I'm sure you can think of something to do with the leftovers." He stood in the background while Charlie talked with the butcher. They seemed to be on pretty good terms, which wasn't surprising seeing how often Charlie came around. He was pretty sure Charlie had even gotten a Christmas card from the man the previous year. He wasn't as recognizable, as he only came out if Charlie needed help carrying things, or if he wasn't busy training or working or whatever. But at least the man seemed amicable enough. He wasn't paying that much attention though. "Charlie knows something is wrong. How long can I keep it from him? He probably hasn't even considered that I'm getting older. I may be a superhero, but I'm a human. We stop working so well after a certain age. And with a hard lifestyle, that age comes sooner. Maybe he will believe that is it. It would make things easier on the both of us, give him more time to adjust."

Lori carried the bag for him, taking it in his left hand, his dominant one, and strolling along behind him. "Bill's right, you could make for a cute hausfrau, oder hausmann." He was just teasing him, of course.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:51 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: thats chill. I work tomorrow but if im not dying afterwards ill be on lol

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie was thinking about whether or not he'd rather do a garlic butter or a bourbon sauce with their steak and shrimp. At what he said though, he felt a small smile creep on his face, blushing lightly. "House husband by day, super hero by night," he joked a bit, though the fact that Lori called him cute gave him butterflies. Especially when he thought about being Lori's hausmann.
He was almost, just almost, bilingual in German. As soon as he realized what ethnicy Lori was, he tried to best to learn German for him. He couldn't have a full conversation, and he understood more than he could speak. He wasn't very good at putting sentences together, but he could take them apart. Phrases were mostly what he could speak.
He started chewing on his lip, looking over at Lori. "So...what about you, Lori? Have you even ever considered having a family? or at least a girlfriend? Or...boyfriend?" He asked. He never touched on the relationship part of Lori. That was more something he just liked to think about: something he just made his own stories for to make himself feel better. But now that his birthday was coming up so soon, he wanted to know. He wanted to know the reality of the situation. He, himself, never really felt an attraction toward anyone but Lori. So he wasn't sure about himself.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:38 am
AiRozu-chan
Please don't die. Then who will I rp with?

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

"Sure, it would be the perfect cover. Everyone suspects the butler, but no one the hausmann." The thought seemed to make Charlie happy. Was there someone he had a crush on? Would being domestic during the day help with that relationship? Charlie had never brought anyone home for him to meet, so it almost seemed doubtful, but maybe he didn't want to bring the person over until they were very serious? At least it didn't sound like Charlie wanted to quit the superhero business all together, he would really have been screwed then.

He sighed when Charlie brought up relationships and such. It was an issue that used to bother him a lot, but he had buried the feelings long ago, but it was like a coffin in New Orleans: a little rain and it washed right back up. He had never broached the subject with anyone before, not even his mother, but then he was supposed to be guiding Charlie, and if learning from his mistakes or adopting them helped, then so be it. His characteristic smile was faltering, but barely managing to survive. "I wanted to marry, and at first I thought I could, but once I made a name for myself and crooks started actively seeking me out, I knew I couldn't put someone in danger like that. But I swore that I would give up on that notion, if I found true love. Never did. As for a family," at that point he couldn't even maintain the shadow of a smile, "I always wanted a kid or two, genetically mine or adopted, but if I couldn't protect a spouse, there was no way I could care for a kid, right?" He looked at the ground as he spoke. After a moment he raised his head again and addressed Charlie, "what about you?"

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: I have a couple hours before work :3

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie snorted at his joke, moving his thumb up to his mouth to chew on his nail, a habit he had yet to break. He listened to the other, frowning a bit. That was so sad. It sounded like he'd given up on the idea of a relationship long ago. That was honestly so depressing. "But...what if it was someone like you? Like Antman and Wasp, Scarlet Witch and Vision, or Gambit and Rouge," he said, still chewing on his nail. "And I'm sure there's plenty of orphans out there with powers who need parents who understand, you know?" He said, looking up at him now. "A super hero family."
When asked about himself, he blushed again, smiling at the ground. Oh no. "I mean, sure. Why not? Especially if it's someone like me. I...already have someone I...kind of like," he said, chewing on the inside of his cheek again. He had a bit of an oral fixation was nervous. It was a hard habit to break.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:59 pm
AiRozu-chan
Well, I'll be around off and on.

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

"There wasn't anyone like me back then. Great, 'back then' again. Just further proof I need to get out of this lifestyle." He didn't want to add in that superheroes didn't always live very long, he was one of the lucky few that had made it for 24 years, but it wouldn't be very many more. And he had taken the advice of adopting someone with powers, even if they were very different from his own. But last time he had brought up the matter, Charlie had gotten rather glum.

Hearing that he liked someone surprised him though, he hadn't really been expecting it. "Oh? And have you talked with this individual? Or broached the subject? I'm decidedly not a love expert, but I will help however I can." He wasn't entirely sure what he thought of Charlie starting to date, though he chided himself for having any doubts. Many individuals had started long before him, it was probably about time he start. Yet he worried that the person wouldn't be good to the kid, that the person wouldn't be worthy of him. But then, this love interest would distract Charlie, help him to not notice things outside of the romance and his training. In the end it would be a good thing.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:20 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie walked up to the Food City, opening up the door, and was immedietly making his way to get everything he needed. "I mean...I tried. But...it didn't really go as planned. I wanna try again, though," he said, looking through the spices. "You thinking bourbon or garlic butter tonight?" He asked, wondering what the other thought. That, and he wanted to get off the subject. He didn't like lying to Lori, but sometimes in was necessary. This was not one of those times. He smiled up at Lori, being kind. "Thank you, Lori. For everything," he said, thankful to be with him all this time. He seriously had no idea where he would be if it wasn't for him. I love you.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:10 pm
AiRozu-chan
And yes, I totally got the smiling thing from the character I based him off of (don't judge me.)

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

After they had gotten off the topic of kids, his normal smile had returned, but it was temporarily replaced by a genuine one when Charlie thanked him. No matter how long he was in the superhero business, he never tired of hearing people's gratitude. Even if he just overheard it when passing by, just hearing that someone was grateful to have been helped always worked to remind him why he did what he did. "Don't worry about it, it has been my pleasure." He was sort of purposefully avoiding the question posed to him, those sorts of decisions didn't matter much to him, it was whatever Charlie felt like doing. Before Charlie could ask him anything else, he had wandered off, hoping to get a little shopping of his own done before Charlie spotted him. Granted, it was kinda hard to hide. Hopefully Charlie would just make up his own excuse for why his bag boy had run off.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: wait what

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie couldn't help but wonder what Lori actually thought of him. He knew Lori cared about him, but how much? Enough to embrace the fact that he loved him? Enough to keep him by his side no matter the age? God, did he even like him that way despite the age gap and everything else? He thought about crying almost, deciding on garlic butter as the base. He was grabbing a bunch of things, finally finding Lori with a smile. "Lori? Mind gettig me some potatoes, pretty please?" He asked, putting on his signature cute smile. Of course, he knew Lori would've anyway, but he just wanted to remind the other how adorable he could be.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 pm
AiRozu-chan
The constant smile no matter what, that's from the anime character I based him on. It's actually a totally beautiful scene (ok, most everything with that character is beautiful).

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

He had been scanning the aisles intently, not paying much attention, when Charlie snuck up on him. He had to scramble to hide a few items among what he had already picked out. "Yeah, I can get them, no problem," he said a little too hurriedly and headed off much too fast. Lying and him went together like ice caps and magma. Obscuring the truth was getting a little easier than he would have liked to admit, but he considered that part of the job as well. You can't reassure people if you let them know that you are scared. "I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside me." He had heard that somewhere, and damn was it right. By the time he returned to Charlie, he had hidden the stuff he picked out better. "I figured it out. You wanted the best potatoes, so you sent the Irishman to pick them. Way to not support stereotypes."

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:58 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: ah i see

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie watched the other scramble, and then run off in a hurry. What the hell was that? What was Lori buying that he didn't want him to see? He wondered if it had something to do with his birthday, and it made his heart flutter. It didn't take long for Lori to find the boy again, who was juggling awkward items but also looking at magazines. He laughed at what the other said. "Nooo!" He giggled out, smiling at the other, "It's because I've run out of hands and you're much stronger than me!" Also,
he didn't like using his powers in public without a mask. True, he had no idea how secret his identity was, but he'd rather not flaunt what he could do all willy nilly like so.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:11 pm
AiRozu-chan

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

"Likely story. We could have grabbed a cart, you know. It is not more noble to look awkward while carrying everything than to have a basket and be managing perfectly well." He took all of the items out of Charlie's arms, though it was starting to make an awkward load for him. "You can stay here and look at magazines a while longer, I'll go pay for everything. See how close I am to the poor house." "Was the poor house even still a thing?" He had heard of it in songs, but that was about it. He headed off to the checkout line, getting awkward stares from others. Yeah, he did look like an idiot carrying all of it, but at least he wasn't an idiot who had dropped anything yet. But it was putting a bit of pressure on his right side, but not too much, it was just a little sharper pain than he had been feeling for the past several days.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive