Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Profile Forum
Ainsley Parker

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image

What is their name?
Ainsley Parker

Do they have any nicknames/aliases?
She is sometimes just called "Parker"

How old are they?
Twenty-Seven

What is their gender?
Female

What is their sexual orientation?
Heterosexual

Are they human or deviant?
Human

What are their powers/abilities?
N/A

Do they have any notable weaknesses?
Nice arms and facial hair. Tattoos are also appreciated.

What is their personality like?
Ainsley has a very flirty and curious nature -- Too much so for her own good. She tends to get wrapped up in things (and guys) she probably shouldn't because of it. She is also pretty easy-going. She used to babysit growing up, but it didn't last long because she let the kids get away with too many things. To top it off, she is also very outgoing. She doesn't mind standing in front of a crowd or jumping in to protect the "little guy".

What is their backstory?
Ainsley grew up under fairly poor circumstances. Her mother couldn't keep a job, and her father was always tired and angry. He was almost never in a decent mood, and so Ainsley would often stay away from home until long after her parents had gone to sleep. She spent her nights babysitting, or sleeping over at friends houses or meeting up with boys. Anything to make it home as late as possible, or not at all. She picked up theater at school to kill time -- the rehearsals were after class. Finally, when she turned eighteen and graduated, she got a job and quickly moved out. Her mother was hurt that she left so soon, and her father was angry, calling her ungrateful for everything they'd done for her. However, she was much happier. Her living conditions weren't any more fabulous than before, but she didn't have to be shouted at or condescended anymore.

After two years sorting records and CDs at a music store in DC, she began going to school for History, deciding that she wanted to be a teacher. She finished schooling at the age of twenty-four, and for the last three years has been a world history teacher at a local high school.

Is there anything else we need to know?
>> One pair of Ainsley's grandparents are Scottish, and so her parents decided to give her a Scottish name.
>> She frequents an independent coffee shop at the edge of town.
>> Ainsley plays acoustic guitar fairly well, and knows quite a few song covers.

What is their faceclaim?
Theresa Palmer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 pm
R u n n i n g off over next doors garden B e f o r e the hour is done I t ' s more a question of feeling T h a n it is a question of fun

User Image

The confidence is the b a l a c l a v a I'm sure you'll baffle 'em g o o d Will the ending reek of salty c h e e k s And runny makeup a l o n e
company: ... mood: ... location: ...

AINSLEY PARKER TEXT

ooc: ...

User Image

Quote:

[align=center][color=#E799A3][b]R[/b] u n n i n g [size=9][i]off over next doors garden[/i][/size] [b]B[/b] e f o r e [size=9][i]the hour is done [/i][/size][b]I[/b] t ' s [size=9][i]more a question of feeling[/i][/size] [b]T[/b] h a n [size=9][i]it is a question of fun[/i][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vYkhZmY.gif[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=cadetblue][size=9][i]The confidence is the[/i][/size] b a l a c l a v [b]a[/b] [size=9][i]I'm sure you'll baffle 'em [/i][/size]g o o [b]d[/b] [size=9][i]Will the ending reek of salty[/i][/size] c h e e k [b]s[/b] [size=9][i]And runny makeup[/i][/size] a l o n [b]e[/b][/color] [/align][align=center][b]↳[size=9][color=#E799A3]company:[/b] [i]...[/i][/color][/size] [b]↳[size=9][color=#E799A3]mood:[/b] [i]...[/i][/color][/size] [b]↳[size=9][color=#E799A3]location:[/b] [i]...[/i][/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][color=cadetblue]AINSLEY PARKER TEXT[/color][/align]

[align=center][b]↳[size=9][color=#E799A3]ooc:[/b] [i]...[/i][/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RV7bA9j.gif[/img][/align]
[align=center][spoiler][quote=][/quote][/spoiler][/align]

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 am
Approved.  
Profile Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff