Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Private Role-play
Does Anyone Know How to Drive This Thing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:09 pm
Kungfudemoness

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

User Image

Brandon Russell

Brandon had followed Malik to the door and and watched him seduce the guard, a little part of him wanted the guard to shoot him there and then. A side effect of spending so much time hating the rest of the human race he suspected, not that he intended to change his way of thinking now, it was that sort of thinking that made it easy for him to distrust everyone he met and feel no remorse when he killed people. Malik open his cell and Brandon stepped back to let the door swing open, once free he didn't follow Malik to check on the others, presumably they were fine if a little sore from their mock fight. He instead turn his attention to the guard, whom he immediately started stripping with the sort of cold expression that showed he'd already resigned himself to the task. Once the guard was stripped down to his boxers, something Brandon achieved way too quickly to say he'd never done it before, he secured the man's arms around his back and began putting on the guards armour, It was a surprisingly good fit, if the boots were a little small, not as good as his own stuff but it would do for now. He holstered the guard's gun and the went to check in with the others. "Hey, you work out how to take off your collars? It would be better for me if you could teleport us out of this." He was looking directly at Marcus.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:09 am
Deadly_Tiger
nine1122
vortex2365

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

___________________________Malik_Winter

Malik couldn't help but smirk at Liv's surprise and a bit at Marcus's annoyment. Whem Marcus mumbled to not make a smart comment Malik of course had a smart comment "Hey now that some high expectations" He replied back sorting through keys. He then looked to Liv's neck as she was closer and he couldn't see his own. "I am not seeing any keyholes. Though I'm sure these keys will still be useful." He looked to see Brandon striping the clothes and light armor off the gaurd. "Well you work fast, got experience stripping guys to their undies?" He asked not even joking at this point. Dude was about as fast as he was at it. "So find a way to get the collars off the get out then?" He said knowing he was stating the obvious

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Olivia Sterling
Stitches

She couldn't help but smirk a little. What little of Malik she knew, Marcus definitely had way to high of expectations. Luckily his back was turned to her at that point. Time for business though. They couldn't spend forever standing around in hall. “No s**t Sherlock.” Olivia answered with an eyeroll. One gun between the four of them, no powers and no idea how to get these collars off. Even out of the cells Liv didn't like their odds, but she was getting off this boat or she was going to die trying. She looked to Brandon standing over the unconscious guard. “We need to capture one of them and find out how to get these things off. We don't have time to wait for buddy to wake up. And we need to hide that guy. Lock him in a cell and close the other ones so it isn't obvious we've escaped.” It'd probably only buy them a few extra minutes before they realized they had escaped, hiding him in a cell verses leaving him out in the hall, but Olivia had long ago learned that in a situation like this a few minutes could make or break you. She didn't waste time waiting for the others to decide if they agreed with her or not before she headed towards Brandon and the unconscious guard to start dragging him into a cell. Then would come the hard part....trying to capture a guard, awake, with their very limited resources and get the information they needed out of him all before it was discovered they had escaped. Piece of cake right?

“Hey!” Called a familiar voice from the room across the hall. Alison's face appeared in the small window. “Are you all gonna stand there talking or let me out?”

Jan 28th 2013

Kungfudemoness
nine1122
vortex2365

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:33 am
Marcus Wells

Impulsively Marcus wanted to hit Malik for doing something very similar to what he had told Malik not to do, but he was going to wait until the collar came off. A punch at a hundred miles an hour hurt a lot more than a normal punch and Marcus would definitely be trying to inflict the most possible pain. "Just slap him until he wakes up." Marcus mumbled as Liv dragged the guard into the cell. He found a wall and planted himself firmly on it while the others tried to figure out what to do. He would just go with whatever they came up with because at the moment he didn't care enough to suggest anything. He just wanted the collar off, he was not into this kind of kink.

Date: January 28, 2013 | Alias: Whiplash

Deadly_Tiger

Vortex2365

Kungfudemoness

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 pm
Kungfudemoness

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

User Image

Brandon Russell

Brandon helped Liv carry the guard into the cell and then checked his pulse to see if Marcus' suggestion might have been viable, while there was a pulse it was faint a side effect of being choked unconscious opposed to beaten over the head. He was also pretty sure he had jostled the man about enough while stripping him to know that it'd take more than slapping him a few times to actually wake him. He shook his head at Liv and then stood up, dusting down his knees as he did, he did consider killing the man there and then but something about the comatose, semi-naked man filled him with an overwhelming amount of apathy. If one of the others wanted to kill him, they were welcome to it. He did kick the man as he left for good measure but it didn't merit any sort of response. He took the keys from Malik so that he could lock the cell and then side stepped the group to free the girl whose name he didn't know. "Your out, can I please take a look at your collar before we start deciding that we need to start capturing these people. Liv, I know you mean well but I think it's safe to say were probably just looking for a remote control." He stepped closer to Alison. "Please hold still. I won't touch you. I just want to look." He stepped closer and looked at hers while feeling his own. A cumbersome brace but with no visible release mechanism, he suspected there was a joint but he just couldn't see it in the lighting. While it was tight against his skin, he could defiantly feel something sticking into his neck. He turned back to look at the group, his priority was safety over collars. "I say we take the bridge, send out an emergency broadcast and capture the captain. Everyone else, we shoot." He tapped his collar and realised that they would probably want to take off theirs as soon as possible. Even if it meant chasing ghosts into a trap. "Or yeah, capture a peon and hope they were briefed on how to release the dangerous monsters. You know, in case of fire." He layered on the sarcasm for that last comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:57 am
Deadly_Tiger
nine1122
vortex2365

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

"Yeah he's going to be all nighty night for a while." Malik said, the way he choked the guy out, they didn't have to worry. Brandon swiped the keys that Malik had. "Dude! Fine you be the key master then." He said not even annoyed. He was glad to see Allison powers or no the more the merrier. "Well not every peon will know the way to get the bastards off. Prehaps a commander or some s**t would know. Shoot him non lethality and question him?" He said adding to the ideas. "Perhaps take gaurds out for the armor and disguise. The disquise would only work from a far with these collars though." He honestly had no idea if his plan was good or not. It not like this was a every day occurrence.

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Olivia Sterling
Stitches

Olivia thought about saying something sarcastic back to Marcus along the lines of that particular guard not waking up any time soon. Brandon had undressed him and the pair of them had dragged the man into the cell without being particularly careful with him. If all of that hadn't have woken him she doubted a few slaps would do anything. It seemed Brandon agreed and she answered his head shake with a eye rolled. She couldn't imagine a more dysfunctional group, but if they couldn't work together they were never going to get off of this boat. So she kept her sarcastic reply to Marcus's suggestion to herself. She did flash Brandon a grin when he kicked the guard. He'd certainly be sore when he woke up. The man probably deserved worse, but unfortunately they had a time limit.

Back out in the hallway, Alison was demanding someone let her out of the room, and Brandon obliged by snatching the keys from Malik. This time she couldn't hold back her sarcastic comment. “You want to take the bridge with no powers and one gun? That will end in one of two ways. Us dead, or us back in these cells, possibly with some bullet hole. Even if the peon doesn't know how to take them off, they'll be able to tell us who does and which way to go, unless you happened be an expert on large ships.” Honestly Olivia didn't have a clue what kind of ship they were on, other than it appeared to be rather large. She jerked her thumb back to Malik. “This guy is the only one talking sense around here.”

Jan 28th 2013

Kungfudemoness
nine1122
vortex2365

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:19 pm
User Image

Alison Valentine

Alison wasn't too sure if she should be happy to be free of the cell or upset they had apparently forgotten about her. After she had saved Marcus's life and everything. Though to be fair, he didn't really know that. It was just an alternate future where the guys who had captured them had caught them in the cell instead of in the office area. “Err, I guess.” She said a little uncertainly when Brandon asked to look at her collar. True to his word he kept his hands to himself, though honestly she probably wouldn't have minded too much if he had wanted to touch her collar as well. Then Olivia and Brandon started arguing about what to next, while Malik tried to provide suggestions and Marcus seemed to not care. “If we stand here arguing we will definitely end up back in the cells.” She pointed out.

Jan 28th 2013

Kungfudemoness
nine1122
vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:49 pm
Marcus Wells

I am. Marcus thought to himself when Olivia made a sarcastic comment about large ships. When you did everything more than a hundred times faster than anyone else you had a habit of reading a lot of books. Some books that most would call boring but you read it so fast nobody knew. Yet as they stood around bickering Marcus got an idea that they all probably wished he hadn't. As Brandon had taken the keys from Malik, Marcus swooped in and snatched the gun from the holster Brandon had put it in. "You heal right? When you don't have the collar on?" Marcus asked simply, not giving a moment for Olivia to respond before he pointed the gun at her thigh and pulled the trigger. He paused for a moment, looked at her, and before anyone could stop him he raised the gun and shot her in the stomach. He did say he would get her back for what she had done in the cell. Or maybe he had thought it? He did not know. What he did know was that everything had gone tits up once she showed up with the guy who had a pension for wearing body armor. He'd been arrested and let go for many minor crimes because of his Dominion work and when they show up suddenly the people trying to hold them forgot who he was. He also knew, well at least thought, that Olivia healed so if he made a loud noise and put her in a position where only her powers would save her, they had to remove the collar when they came by and found her bleeding out. "Everyone else back into a cell. We jump them and get the key when they come for her. "

Deadly_Tiger

Vortex2365

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:23 pm
Kungfudemoness

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

User Image

Brandon Russell

"Hmm, maybe that would work. And since it's mostly my plan anyway and your just adapting it to suit I'll give you my endorsement." He was relatively calm all things considered, they were up against unwinnable odds and he was starting to get the shakes, a sure sign that his withdrawal was moving on swiftly. Perhaps he'd get luck develop some sort of resistance before it got too serious. He pressed his hand to his head and shook it as a lightheaded feeling took hold, maybe he was just sea sick and it wasn't withdrawal at all, he thought pleasantly. "Better a hole to the head than test subject, Liv." He ginned at her and as he did reality came crashing back in the form of a gun shot that spayed her blood all over the floor. Brandon closed his eyes and shook his head violently, this time removing the lightheaded feeling completely and leaving him back in the cold, dark hallway with three people he actively loathed, one of them now holding a gun and spouting pure nonsense.

"Are you actually kidding me!" He hadn't been close enough to stop Marcus. "Get out of my way." He shouted through clenched teeth and rushed to Liv's side, bumping Marcus as he passed. He moved her hand to take a look at the wound before replacing it and pressing down hard. It didn't look like a bleed out in minutes, better say good bye now, kind of wound, but it was hard to tell with all the blood pouring out. He applied pressure to her leg and then looked up at Marcus. "Are you out of your tiny, little mind? What is wrong with you? Why couldn't you shoot the guard? Same plan!" He was speechless for a second. He sighed and looked up again. "You have seven shots. We have our fists. I guess Malik could use the handcuffs. Hopefully those deviant's that captured us are on lunch." He shook his head again, not really sure how an ambush against armed mercenaries was supposed to go when only one of them were actually armed. "I wish I had my bag, I just bought more gauze. Oh well." He looked down at Liv and shrugged, perhaps it was a good thing that he had failed school he was never one for bedside manners. "I'm doing this, just in case it turns out they want to try surgery instead of releasing her. You know, for kicks." He shrugged and then began tending to Liv's wounds.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

CatWaffle

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:23 am
Deadly_Tiger
nine1122
vortex2365

"Dude what the ********> Malik exclaimed when Marcus put two shots in Olivia.wait with out color she healed right? Malik figured out what Marcus was trying to do. "Hey, if were back in the cells they have to remove her collar to fix her. Then we can ambush and take the key." Malik said to Brandon who was understandably trying to patch her up. Malik himself could heal but not to the same level. Malik himself would follow the lead. He would hold the door shut as if it was still locked. He would ready once gaurds showed up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:33 pm

Olivia Sterling
Stitches

Well at least Brandon was on bored with with the plan. Marcus didn't seem to care what they did, and Malik's idea seemed to be pretty much the same as hers, which left Alison. She looked Brandon up and down after he put his hand to his head. They would have to hurry. If he went into full blown withdrawal she doubted she would be able to convince the others not to just leave him behind. Liv would deny it if ever asked, but Brandon was the reason she was got out of the lab in the first place. Despite him being an a*****e and using her to get his fix, she wouldn't be so quick to abandon him. She started to return his grin, but the moment was cut short by Marcus. She knew him asking about her healing couldn't be a good thing, but she didn't have time to react to the question before he put a bullet in her thigh, followed by one in her stomach.

“What the ********, that still hurts a*****e!” Olivia shouted along side Malik and Barndon. Warm blood ran down her leg, and she pressed a hand to her stomach, but she had endured much worse as a lab rat. She supposed she should sit down. That's what normal people did when they got shot right? Liv leaned against the wall and slid down, leaving a bloody smear behind. Thankfully Brandon saved her the energy of pointing out how dumb this plan was, though admittedly she was a little biased.

“What the hell if going on down there Frank?”......”Frank? God damn it.” A male voice came over the radio of the unconscious Frank, while Marcus, Malik and Alison all piled into the nearest cell for the ambush.

“Worried about me, or not being able to get your fix if I die?” Liv asked with a bit of a weak grin while they waited.

The wait was less than a minute, but for Liv it felt much longer. Five men showed up, all wearing black body armour. The two in the front had riot shields which blocked the only exit, while the next two held guns at the ready. A final man stood at the back. He held no weapon at the ready, but had some sort of device wrapped around a good part of his forearm. He must have been the one in charge because he was the one who spoke.

“Give us the keys and anything else you took off Frank and we'll let her heal.”

Jan 28th 2013

[quote="Kungfudemoness][quote="nine1122][quote="vortex2365]

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:31 am
Marcus Wells

Marcus waited quietly in the cell and only listened as the security came in and discovered Brandon waiting with and injured Olivia. He was glad the other two had picked up enough to not try and play doctor but you couldn't always get the whole group on the same page. Marcus had been bored by the indecision and so he had made his own. Now he waited to see how Brandon negotiated his way out of the position he had put himself in. Marcus held the gun but he was already in a cell. If they knew that the prisoners were plotting then they could try to come in and take the gun back.

Deadly_Tiger

Vortex2365

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:37 pm
Kungfudemoness

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

User Image

Brandon Russell

"Ha!" He grinned when she asked if he was worried about her, he was but he wouldn't tell her. She was his blood bank and he was her junkie, they treated each other with mutual animosity, it wasn't a normal relationship, sure, but he still liked the status quo. That being said he would ditch her and burn the world if it meant he could live for a little longer. "My fix of course, do you even need to ask?" He put on a fake smile and went back to tending her wound, which mostly consisted of pressing hard and ignoring the blood. He glanced up when he heard the shuffling of boots and noticed that the rest of the party had run off to hide in a cell, probably were going to try Marcus' plan before receiving the beating of their lives. He instead looked at the guards who were now crowding the hallway. "I'd rather let her die and walk away." He wondered why the guard had thought that tactic would work, perhaps it was because he was elbow deep in her blood. "But that's not going to happen either is it. Alright then." He placed a bloodied finger in his mouth and savored the taste for a second. Then he pressed her hand over her wound and darted around the guy on his left holding the shield, he was shunted but managed to slip inside the cell on the other side of the hallway to Marcus and the rest without getting shot. "I'm just getting changed. Two seconds." He threw his mask out into the hall, followed by his trousers and a shoe, glad to have got them off his feet. He really didn't like people looking him in the eyes even if it meant tempting fate to try and get some privacy. Hopefully the others would be able to recognise a distraction when they saw one.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Olivia Sterling
Stitches

“s**t....” Olivia mumbled before dropping her hand from her wound. If she was lucky she would bleed out before the guards could do anything about it. As it was, she saw no way out of their current situation, and it didn't seem like Brandon had any idea either as he stalled for time. The men dressed in tactical gear exchanged some hand gestures. While Olivia had no idea what it meant, she soon found out by their actions. The others might have been able to recognize a distraction, but so to did the guards.

“Very well, if you do not wish to cooperate.” The man in the back said with a sigh. Olivia couldn't see what he was doing from her spot on the floor since the tactical team were blocking her view. If she could see what he was doing, Liv would have watched the man raise his left arm and tap the screen of the device wrapped around his forearm. When he did electricity would be sent coursing through Brandon from the collar. Not enough to render him unconscious, but certainly enough to incapacitate him for a short while. "That was a warning. Continue to be difficult and you'll find things get much more painful. In the hall, all of you."

Jan 28th 2013

Kungfudemoness
nine1122
vortex2365

Private Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items