Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Recycle Bin
Knowing thine Enemy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Washington Monument serves as a symbol of patriotism and equality, and further more, justice.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☣Alvin McArlington☣ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

☣Name: Alvin McArlington
☣Sexuality: Straight
☣Mood: relaxed, intrigued
☣Current Thought: Let us pray she shows
☣Current Theme:• Main Theme 3: Faust's Theme
☣Timestamp: Thursday, 2:15pm

☣ . . . "Equivalent Exchange, everything comes with a price, the question is are you willing to foot the bill for it?" . . .☣

================ ☣==================

As he sat waiting he ran through countless scenerios of what could unfold. Mathis could come instead of Lexi, thinking why ask her when you can get info straight from the source. Lexi could not show at all. She could appear and simply kill him, like a good little pawn the rumors said she was for Mathis, be it out of obedience or for the fact their relationship was more than platonic. In any case he was ready as he always was. Adjusting his attire he mulled over the letter he sent Ms. Darksilver, inviting her to a polite chat.

"Dear Ms Darksilver,

I hope this reaches you well, as im sure im the last person you would think to contact you. Seeing how no one knows as much about Mathis as you do, i figure it would be in my best interest if i pick your brain. Dont worry, i do not plan on using this info against you, but seeing how i cant fathom how someone can act without regard to the life they are effecting, i simply just seek clarity on the anomaly that is Mathis Mathews. I do not wish to fight him, no matter how outrage i seem, but im hoping that you can give me the clarity i seek.

Sincerely,
Alvin McArlington."

Taking a deep breath all he could do know is wait.

"Let us pray she shows. It be a waste for this coffee to get cold."

He said to himself, checking the time.

================ ☣ ==================

☣. "I just wish to bring the world back to normal" . ☣

Main Theme 1: A Necessary End
Main Theme 2: Assembly
Main Theme 3: Faust's Theme
Emotional Theme 1: Sorrows
Emotional Theme 2: Vanishing Sky
Battle Theme 1: Blood Tie
Battle Theme 2: Reincarnation- I'll Face Myself
Comeback Theme 1: Shingeki no kyojin Ost - Attack ON Titan
Comeback Theme 2: Devils Never Cry
Theme [Suspense]: Si Deus Me Relinquit

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☣Faust☣ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Deadly_Tiger

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:27 pm
"As a girl I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books.Someone who fought for what was right and protect people who couldn't protect themselves."

User Image User Image User Image

Lexi Darksilver
Halo

Lexi would arrive a few minutes later, alone, and wearing something a little more casual than she had been the day before, a white coat protecting her from the chilly February air. Her prediction that Alvin would soon contact her had been correct, though she certainly hadn't predicted the method by which he had contacted her or the contents of the letter. The blatant statement that he wanted information about Mathis. The claim that he didn't wish to fight Mathis. She suspected that was a misleading statement. Fight him? Perhaps not. Hurt him? Almost certainly. It wasn't her that she was worried about him using the information against. Still she had come in the hopes that she could dissuade him from this current path. "Mr. McArlington, we meet again." She said simply, offering him a had to shake.

✬Jan 31 2013✬2:17PM✬

Omnipotent Seraphim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image

☣ . . . "Equivalent Exchange, everything comes with a price, the question is are you willing to foot the bill for it?" . . .☣

With much surprise he looked to find the hand of Ms Darksilver extended to him. Standing he politely shook it and then placed the coffee he had bought in it. He hoped that this would be a friendly meeting.
One that would dissuade him from his current path, though he doubted that would be the case. But he still had hope, no matter how minuscule it was.

"I hope you are well Ms Darksilver? I apologize for dragging you out in such unfavorable weather. "

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☣Faust☣ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Deadly_Tiger

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:42 pm
"As a girl I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books.Someone who fought for what was right and protect people who couldn't protect themselves."

User Image User Image User Image

Lexi Darksilver
Halo

Lexi couldn’t help but wonder if the coffee Alvin had put in her hand was safe to drink or not. While not an enemy of Alvin, she was one of the few allies Mathis seemed to have and the events in her life made her less trusting than most. Events she hoped Alvin hadn’t uncovered in his quest to get to Mathis, or if he had, had the curtesy not to bring them up. “If I can change your mind, it will be well worth the trip. I understand you have some questions for me, but first I have one for you. What exactly is it that you want from Dr. Mathews? He cannot change the past, nor can he bring the dead back.”

✬Jan 31 2013✬

Omnipotent Seraphim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image

He chuckled at her statement. He had hope as well, but it was very little. Her question though caused him to become a lil more serious.

"Thats a rather simple answer. I want him to own up to what has happened, to what he has done. As of now he is seen as a monster with no remorse for his actions, a beast on the leash of Providence, moments away from death. I could have killed him at the meeting and gladly, joyfully gone to prison for it. But i know my wife wouldnt want me to do such a thing. I know he cant bring back the dead, but i cant move on, till i know and hear from his mouth that he acknowledges his actions, the blood on his hands. allow me to ask you this, if i had killed Mathis, Carmen, and others you love as he did my family, then went on with life as if i could care less about you and your feelings, would you not want some closer, some kind of answer or acknowledgment?"

He said rather bluntly, his grip slightly tightening as he spoke. He wasnt for killing comrads, but he wouldnt allow the blood of his family go unacknowledge.