User Image
          โ˜พ โ€  โ˜ฝ X๏ผก๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”

โ— ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…:: Eomolovicar [Eh-Oh-Moh-Lov-E-Car], Protector of the Weak
          โ— A l i a s :: Eo [Ee-Oh]

โ— S p e c i e s:: Arcanist [Discovered Arcanist]
          โ— A g e:: Approximately 1500; Appears to be About 27
          โ— G e n d e r:: Male

โ— H a i r C o l o u r / E y e C o l o u r:: Silver Iridescent/Silver

โ— S c a l e C o l o u r/ F r i n g e C o l o u r s:: Silver Iridescent/Purple and Orange (Draconic Form)

โ— P h y s i q u e:: Lean Muscular
          โ— H e i g h t / W e i g h t:: 6โ€™0โ€/63.5 Kilos
          โ— S e c o n d F o r m H e i g h t / W e i g h t:::: 17โ€™0โ€/726 Kilos

โ— S e x u a l i t y:: Pansexual

โ— O c c u p a t i o n:: The Head Arcanist

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Itโ€™s said that a person can be judged based on their actions and those same actions dictate their personalities; this is displayed as a truth in Eo. He is a highly compassionate individual who has risked his life several times in his relatively short lifetime. True to his kind, Eo is a highly analytical person, but has adapted with his long span of time spent with mortals to be able to also enjoy life. He has a rather dry sense of humor and gets embarrassed easily when he gets called out on mistakes, no matter if they are serious or humorous. Despite his rather passionate drive, in his free time, Eo is actually quite lazy and has found it a heavy burden to be Head Arcanist. Eo has soft spots for those who cannot protect themselves and has dedicated his life to saving those who need saving. The fastest way to gain Eoโ€™s respect is to showcase compassion.

H i s t o r y:: Eo spent the first two hundred years of his life believing he was a dragon. It was not a disappointment, for being a dragon suited the young man just fine. However, he had always thought it was odd that he had such brightly colored scales, but it had never occurred to him to possibly test his abilities in his humanoid form to see for certain if he was a dragon. The reason behind that being that he had no Arcanists in his family bloodline so the possibility of him being an Arcanist was so highly rare that he felt it wasnโ€™t worth testing it out. It was close to his 210th year that there came a Pyromancer into the world and threatened a village close to his roost. He made quick work of distracting the Pyromancer in his draconic form, but once the evil abomination was disposed of, with the help of two local Apothecaries and a Necromancer, Eo set about rescuing a family from a burning hut. Due to his large size, he had to shift to his humanoid form in order to help them. Once inside of the home, he found another Pyromancer hiding within the burning building who attacked Eo immediately. The โ€œdragonโ€ set about a counterspell based on pure habit and it worked. Thus he discovered his own Arcanist blood.

After his newfound discovery, Eo traveled to the Central Athenaeum to speak with the Arcanists there. They were very helpful with his acclimation to the new abilities he had not known he possessed. Eo was ready to learn and spent over a thousand years being tutored by several arcanists. It was around that time that a volcano far to the west erupted and several Arcanists were asked to go and give relief to the few people that lived there. Eo went along and they found that several dark Necromancers had taken advantage of the high death toll and they were possessing the dead to fight against the Arcanists. Eo and one of the older Arcanists were able to fight off the dark Necromancers until Saphrie arrived. She ended the fight by completely eliminating the Necromancers. Instead of them all going back to the Central Athenaeum, Saphrie requested that Eo accompany her to go and investigate the increasing number of disappearing Therianists.

The Therianists were a mystery that Eo never knew he would be involved in. They found that some of the creatures had become so mad that they had no recognition of themselves nor of anyone around them. Through quiet investigation of local herbs and with the assistance of many Apothecaries, the group was able to find a way to cure the Therianists through the physical ailments and magic. However, only half of the affected Therianists were cured. Saphrie decided that it was best to give merciful deaths to those still affected and she sent parties out to hunt down and kill the mad Therianists. Their search led them to a cave that had been designed to ambush them. While the Therianists were mad, they were no fools.

Instead of allowing the death of her comrades, Saphrie enabled a distraction for her group and they escaped. They collapsed the cave, with the former Head Arcanist inside, to entrap the mad Therianists forever if they hadnโ€™t already been killed by Saphrie or the crumbling earth. Eo, heavy with sorrow, went back to the Central Athenaeum with the other Arcanists and Dragons. It was then that the Head Council of Arcanists set to the task of choosing a new Head Arcanist. Eo went back to his trainings and studies, trying to keep his sadness at bay from the death of his mentor. Approximately three months after his return to the Athenaeum, Eo was approached by the council. He had been named the new Head Arcanist.

โ˜พ โ€  โ˜ฝ X๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…X๏ผก๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„X๏ผณ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ“

L i k e s::

โ˜‘ His Studies and Training
          โ˜‘ Long Discussions
          โ˜‘ Tea
          โ˜‘ Escaping his Duties

D i s l i k e s::

โ˜’ The Troubles of his Occupation
          โ˜’ Arguments
          โ˜’ Violence
          โ˜’ Prejudice

โ— A b i l i t i e s::
          Magic [Strongest in Elemental and Barrier Styles]
          Breathes Lightning in Draconic Form
          Limited Teleportation
          High Analytical Ability

โ— W e a k n e s e s::
          Those He Cares for
          Magic Used Against Him
          Being Given Ultimatums

โ— Q u i r k s::
          Dry Sense of Humor
          Easily Embarrassed
          Talks Himself in Circles

โ— W e a p o n ( s )::
          Elongated Silver Staff

โ— T h e m e:: Rise

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
          โ˜พ โ€  โ˜ฝ XC a p t a i n s XO n l y

๏ผก๏ฝƒ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ™๏ผš-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-