Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Gaia is dying, and this is the last one we're probably making here. Come join us. Have fun. 

Tags: roleplay, romance, fantasy, comedy, slice of slice 

Reply The Edge Of the Worlds
Healing Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image
Manami [ Outfit: Magic steam clouds // Mood: Nervous ]

━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

'We're going to stay together forever!' Manami though with a content sigh. Her first kiss! She smiled proudly. Turning her head to look at Nora, her horns almost poking her in the eye. "W-was that too sudden?" She asked with a nervous smile. "I should have asked shouldn't I have? I was just..." Manami stopped and let out a happy squeak with a slight shake as she was overflown with joy. "Emotional."

PreposterousPanda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora forced a small smile on her face jerking back trying to keep the horn out of her eye. "Oh oh no...it's uhm. It's fine. Just...yes sudden is the right word for it I think..." she said with a slight frown. "Yes I suppose I'm a bit emotional too..." though Nora assumed her emotions were quite a bit different than Manamis...Nora was feeling pressured, scared, worried, nervous,somewhat mad and just overall not feeling too great.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image
Manami [ Outfit: Magic steam clouds // Mood: Nervous ]

'I have never felt so liberated, reassured, carefree, relaxed, and somewhat happy, overall just feeling great!' Manami thought happily. On the inside she knew Nora felt the same way, maybe a bit shocked over how perfect their lives became, but happy nonetheless! She could see it now, them moving into their first cottage together, getting married in the forest.. and their honeymoon here! "I'm so glad I met you, it's like you fixed all of my problems..." Manami said sounding obsessive already.

PreposterousPanda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

All of Noras negative emotions enhanced when she heard what Manami had to say. "Uhm...ok welll uh,...Not one person can really solve someones problems..." she said nervously. She had read a lot, a lot more than a normal person would, and she had read enough romance novels to know things didn't work out that great a lot of the times. And also that when someone said something like that the story normally didn't have a happy ending.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image
Manami [ Outfit: Magic steam clouds // Mood: content ]

Manami looked into Nora's eyes, with a very broad smile. "I know." She said, almost as if she understood her. "But you did. You're amazing." Said the girl, as she rubbed her head against Nora's arm happily. They could spend their entire lives together, she could have her perfect dream. Her deep obsession was slowly turning into an obsessive love, as she felt like she could say the four letter word and be immediately reciprocated. But held off, that would be saved for their second night out together.

PreposterousPanda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora wrapped her hands together and began twisting them nervously together. Her chest began tightening with anxiety and her breaths were coming out slightly more rapidly and more shallow. That wasn't how things worked! Ever! Or unless they were the fictional books that were absurd and just read for fun, and even those ended in tragedy more often then not..."Oh uh...um ok..." she said nervously very much wanting to go home and wishing Felix hadn't left.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image

Nothing could ever go wrong, Manami decided. Even if she died, she would die perfectly in Nora's arms and fade away the way she wants to live. "It's a lot to take in isn't it? Being so absolutely perfect." She giggled happily, and she was all hers! "S-should I just move into your room? Since it'll take me awhile to find my own place, well our own place..."

PreposterousPanda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora turned to the girl and couldn't hide the horror on her face. Move into her room? That was her space. She didn't want a girl she just met moving in there, she didn't like people living in her house she couldn't even fathom another person living in her room. Wait, their own place? Nora was happy where she was! Her basement room was the size of most peoples homes alone she didn't want to move away. She was comfortable. "Uhm...no thats...thats way too fast. Uhm no. My room is my room and uh...I'm happy where I am....?' she said uncomfortably.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image

Manami tilted her head, her smile fading slightly. "Oh." She let out, sounding crushed. "That's OK." Let out the girl, her wild smile reappearing almost instantly. "We can talk about that later.. you're right we shouldn't rush things." It would happen eventually, Manami couldn't imagine feeling the way she did if wasn't mutual. Things wouldn't work that way, she thought, it had to be destiny.

"I'll need a really good job, but I'm not really good at anything..." She drifted off. "All I'm good at is dancing and taking my clothes off, but what kind of job could I get doing that, that pays well?"

PreposterousPanda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora felt a small relife with an undertone of dread hearing that she put off the girls plans off...but that was the thing, she had just put it off. She should of shot it down harder. At this point Nora was half way decided that this was not going to work out in the long term..

Her face flushed slightly and she eyed Manami. "Well...there is uh actually a job that is exactly that..." Nora did not want to date a stripper.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image

Manami lit up hearing Nora say there was a job like that. "Really?" She gasped, why had she never heard of this before? Jack could have let her do that instead of working! "That's perfect! I-I really don't have any other skills at all, this might mean me actually being able to take care of myself and..." You, she thought.

"What's this job called?" Manami asked hopefully.

PreposterousPanda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora frowned slightly "Well...the nice word for it is 'professional dancer' but what it's more commonly referred to is uh..stripper" she blushed slightly. "It's when people, mostly females, will take their clothes off to music and dance around as they do it..." she said feeling slightly uncomfortable. She had heard from Alice that her dad had gone to those before.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:52 pm
User Image

Manami blinked a few times as Nora explained to her what a 'stripper' was. "That..." She began her face mostly expressionless as she let it soak in. "Sounds perfect for me!" Squeaked Manami witha wide smile, hugging Nora tightly. "I'll look into it as soon as we go back to town. I'll be a 'professional dancer' and pay my way through school, maybe I can make enough money to pay through healing school."

PreposterousPanda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora gave the girl a light hug back and returned her arms to her lap twisting them nervously. She felt as if she had made a mistake telling the girl about it...and why was it so many want to be healers put themselves through healing school with dancing...? "Uhm you might want to put that by Felix first you know...it uh..it can be a bit of a dangerous job I hear." she said slightly nervously hoping Felix wouldnt get mad at her for it...  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image
Manami [ Outfit: Magic steam clouds // Mood: Excited to be a stripper ]

A frown crept through her when she said it was dangerous. If she did become normal, she wouldn't be able to crush people's bodies in with a single kick. She would be a normal oni that could only break bones with her small fists, incapable of protecting herself properly. "Okay, I will." Lied Manami, Jack didn't like it when she took her clothes off in front of people; he wouldn't be happy with this job.

"I guess I could also be a brothel girl."
Since most people assumed she was already. "But I'm kind of scared of that, I don't think I would like that job and it would be weird if I start without being experienced, and you would have to help me... what do you think? Stripper or brothel girl?"

PreposterousPanda

The Edge Of the Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas