Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Gaia is dying, and this is the last one we're probably making here. Come join us. Have fun. 

Tags: roleplay, romance, fantasy, comedy, slice of slice 

Reply The Edge Of the Worlds
Healing Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora stared at the girls question. It sounded like she in fact knew what a brothel girl did...and was asking Nora for help to become more experianced at it...She shook her head furiously and blushed. She may of had her first kiss stolen from her but she didn't want anything else to happen tonight. "Oh uh ...be a stripper. You strip your heart out...Being a brothel girl is much much dangerous. Like waaay more and also just...just strip. Y-ya know if Felix is ok with it."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image
Manami [ Outfit: Magic steam clouds // Mood: Excited to be a stripper ]

━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

Manami squealed in joy as she squeezed onto Nora. "Thanks, I'm glad you think it's a good idea too, if it wasn't for you I would have never thought of becoming a stripper! Just you wait too, I'll be the best gosh darn stripper in the whole town." She said shamelessly. "I know I can dance, I just hope people want to see me naked." The oni looked at the girl with a devilish smile. "Like, would you like to see me naked?"

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora felt uncomfortable when the girl gave her a tight hug and frowned. "Oh uh...I'm sure a lot of people would want to see you naked..." she said with a small shrug but shook her head slightly, although much earlier in the night she had tried to get a peak of nudity of the girl...but after all this insanity she did not. "Oh uh...no I don't want to um...rush things.."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

Nora seemed uncomfortable, Manami noticed unsure as to why. "Well other people are going to get to see me naked all the time, it wouldn't be fair if they get first peeks before you..." Said the girl, finding it weird that Nora would let her dance naked for people but didn't want to see her first. "Or did you plan to never visit me at work?" She asked with an amused smile.

Manami stood up from the water in front of Nora. It had been almost an hour now, and the magical clouds covering her slowly began to fade. All while she grinned toothily at her. "I heard you in your room you know, what you said we were going to do."

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora avoided looking at the girl staring at the water in front of her. "Um no I don't think I will be going to a uh...one of those places anytime.." she said nervously. As the girl stood up she blushed at what she said. "O-oh that? Well...I was uh, I was drunk you know. You know people don't mean the things they say when they are drunk a lot of the times they just say...just stupid stupid things that have no real meaning." she said with a forced laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:06 am
User Image

Manami didn't believe her 'just saying stupid things' for a second. When she was drunk, she always felt like she only spoke her emotions. Although if you asked Felix, Manami has freak outs and said some disturbing things that he knew she didn't mean when she drank too much. With an even wider grin, she took a step forward to standing intimately close to Nora. "Oh you can't stare at the water forever Nora, you might as well have a look." Giggled Manami.

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:22 am
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora continued wringing her hands nervously. It was true she couldn't just keep staring at the water..."Well...I uh..I could keep it up for a while. I mean we uhm just had our first kiss i-it just seems fast you know? " Nora at this point didn't want it going any further than it already had. She found herself wishing for the third of fourth time that Felix had not just left them on their own. What was he thinking? He was suppose to be here to help her! Or at least thats what he said he would do....though he had probably been thinking of things in the woods not the small girl he brought out with them  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:24 am
User Image

With a raised brow and an amused smile she asked, "But can't you see my reflection in the water already?" Looking down at the water to confirm she could see herself reflecting back at her. "But OK. I get it." She said with a light pout, "I'm not attractive, and you don't want to see me..." If the girl of her dreams that she hardly knew didn't want to, why would a random stranger?

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:43 am
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora looked up abruptly and shook her head fearful of what the girl would do if she felt that rejected, what if she just left her in the woods alone?! "No-no thats not it at all! It's just...Felt it would of been moving too fast..." she mumbled out. She looked at the naked girl and blushed deeply but couldn't help but feel mad and manipulated. "You're very beautiful." she said in a strained voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:50 am
User Image

Feeling like she got what she wanted out of Nora, she sat back down in front of her. Smirking at her proudly. It wasn't enough to only have her look to her. "Oh?" she said slyly. "Prove it." Said the girl, sounding almost too eager. "Prove to me you think I'm beautiful." Manami wasn't sure what she wanted from Nora now, only thinking of being validated by her.

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:56 am
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora began to begin feeling even more pressured by the girl, dark clouds were forming over and blotting out the moon .Nora inched towards the girl and mumbled out an uncomfortable ok and pressed her lips against the girl and put her hands on the girls hips blushing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:02 am
User Image

Manami moaned out as she kissed Nora back. Gently biting Nora's bottom lip as she pulled away with a very toothy grin. "Nora." She said calmly, feeling her heart pounding hard against her chest. Feeling fearful but still very eager. Not knowing how to outright say it, and less on what to do without Nora showing her, she said one of the last things Nora would want to hear. "I want you to treat me like your brothel girl."

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:08 am
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora tried not to grimace as the girl bit her bottom lip, she realized right away that was something she did not like. The sound of thunder rolled rather close to them. When she heard what Manomi said her face paled and she winced, lightening struck the sky and rain began pouring from the sky in large hard drops. Nora stood up quickly and was glad the steam was still covering her. "O-oh dear! This just came out of nowhere! We uh- really should be leaving now!" she said in a rushed uncomfortable rush of words. She jumped out of the water and winced as the cold air touched her skin. She dried off with the towel she brought and quickly put her clothes back on,  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:17 am
User Image

Manami blinked a few times in disbelief at the sudden change in weather. Nora panicking and leaving the hot spring didn't help. "I don't mind--" She began to say, seeing Nora's mind made up as she dried herself off. On the inside she screamed in anger, wanting nothing more but to have Nora deflower her in their future honeymoon spot. With a scowl at the bad weather, she got out of the water, and scurried to her clothes, tossing it on over her wet body.

it was very late at night, the weather came at a right time to let them know it was time to go. Philip would probably be upset seeing Nora get home so late. Heading back home, they had Nora's room to continue this at. The hot springs wouldn't be that perfect, not as perfect as a comfortable bed. Her mind full of lust she looked at Nora with the same devious smile. "Lets go back."

//Exit

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:08 am
User ImageJack Nevermore [ Outfit ]

Jack landed nearby the hot springs, remembering the last time he was here he left Nora alone with Manami. Feeling guilt shoot up him, if he had stayed all of this could have been prevented; even for a little while. Part of him had hoped he wouldn't come here with her for the rest of their lives, but if it meant Nora being able to move even if only within the waters it would be worth the try. While he waited for her, he removed his boots and outer armor.

The Edge Of the Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces