Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Gaia is dying, and this is the last one we're probably making here. Come join us. Have fun. 

Tags: roleplay, romance, fantasy, comedy, slice of slice 

Reply The Edge Of the Worlds
Midnight Blue Cafe [ Cafe ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:00 pm
Fae Arnette [Human form] Outfit

OOC:

User Image

Fae giggled at Darius' comment about sleeping. "Well, if you ever find yourself awake early, you should try it," she said, fixing her dress and smoothing the front of it before she started towards where the Inn was. "Tomorrow you should probably figure out where everything is though," she added, knowing there was quite a bit more to the village that Darius needed to know about.

Fairy Form
Theme: Sweets Parade
Romance: Hey Violet-Like Lovers Do

preposterouspanda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:18 am
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis laughed and shrugged slightly, "Maybe it'll happen...someday." He didn't think he'd see it anytime soon, unless he went to bed very early tonight, which might happen. He rubbed the back of his head and nodded. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea...Think I'll be staying here for a while..." seeing as he had no where else to go, and no idea where else to go. All his family had died a while ago due to a sickness and everyone from his home...he just had to assume they were dead or captured.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:28 am

OOC:

User Image

Fae had a few thoughts about Briben as they headed for the Inn, wondering where the Gnome was now before trying to talk to Darius more. "I'm glad to have made a friend today," she said with a smile. "It's been a while since I've really talked to someone and such. Now I don't have to avoid this village so much now," she added, looking up at Darius. "I hope you make some friends while you stay here. It's pretty hard for me to initiate an interaction with someone," Fae was insinuating she might not make many more friends as long as she stayed here unless someone talked to her first.

Fairy Form

preposterouspanda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:54 am
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis smiled at her and nodded. "Well I'm very glad I met you, if it wasn't for you I'd probably still be wandering the woods lost." he said with a light laugh. He frowned slightly at her comment. "I know that...you feel it's dangerous to be a fairy around here but well...It's also rather dangerous to be a dark elf in these times.." he said trying to choose his words carefully. "But maybe choosing a form as a human..one of the sides of the war...it might actually be better to be a fairy here..."  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:03 am

OOC:

User Image

Fae looked down at the ground as she walked. "To be fair, it's not really safe to walk around as any creature anymore, at least not at the time being. This war is bringing out the worst in a lot of us, as war usually does. I don't mind being a human for the time being. I'd rather be known as a human who can defend other creatures' opinions than a fairy who might not be listened to," she said, her hands intertwined with one another in front of her as she walked. "Its no matter though," she added with a smile before stopping in front of the inn. She was surprised it was so close by. "Hopefully I'll see you again,"

Fairy Form

preposterouspanda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:38 am
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis frowned slightly, it seemed like it might be more dangerous to be a human seeing as how many people have lost loved ones in the war. He worried about a misguided attempt at revenge against her, but he admired her reason for choosing her human form rather than a fairy form. He smiled back at her and nodded. "Well, I'm sure we will. It's a decently small village and well...we are both staying at the same inn" he said, figuring it would be impossible to not run into her again while staying here.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:42 am

OOC:

User Image

Fae smiled up at the dark elf and nodded happily, knowing that she made her first friend in this little village. She entered the inn and waved at Darius, having forgotten his room was next to hers for the time being and walked to her room. I'm so glad to have met someone so nice, she thought, almost giddily as she unlocked her room door and walked inside.

//Exit

Fairy Form

preposterouspanda

The Edge Of the Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items