Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Private Role-play
Northern Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 10:00 pm
"As a girl I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books.Someone who fought for what was right and protect people who couldn't protect themselves."

User Image User Image User Image

Lexi Darksilver
Halo

As timed passed Lexi began to worry. It wasn't like Mathis to be late. At least not without some indication that he had to do something before meeting her. She was just about to call him when she received his text. An amused smiled quirked her lips as she gave her head a small exasperated shake. I'll be right there, she texted in reply as she began to walk. Once inside the gates, a quick scan found Mathis standing near the hot dog scan. "I was waiting out front," she said by way of explanation once she reached him. "I invited you out, so my treat." She added, gesturing to the nearby vendor.
✬Feb 5 2013✬

nine1122

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:38 am
Mathis Mathews

Mathis was relieved to see the message that she was on her way. He was growing tired of the smell floating off the hot dog stand. When Lexi arrived, Mathias ordered a regular hot dog. The man asked if Mathis wanted anything on it and Mathias responded with a blunt comment about how it wouldn't make it taste any more like a hot dog. Then he turned his attention back to Lexi while she ordered. What would she get? Not that he paid too much attention- he was busy looking at the food he'd chosen. Plain. Plain indeed. "Thank you." Mathias replied when Lexi said it was her treat. Then again, yeah, if she wanted to get him to go out for food she was definitely paying.

Date: February 4, 2013 | Alias: Frost | Quirk: Right Arm from the Elbow Down is Made of Ice

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:14 pm
"As a girl I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books.Someone who fought for what was right and protect people who couldn't protect themselves."

Lexi Darksilver
Halo

The hotdog vendor certainly found Mathis's order strange, or perhaps the blunt response he gave. Lexi didn't need her aura reading to see that, with the strange look that flashed before he covered it up with the customer service smile and handed over the hot dog. Lexi, if given the choice, was a loaded hot dog kind of girl. However, she was also practical and didn't feel much like wearing a bunch of ketchup and mustard, while having no napkins. The likely result of trying to walk and eat at the same time. So she went with the safer option of a bacon and cheese dog. A large stripe of bacon, melted into the cheese, there was little chance of making a mess. Paying the man for both their meals and a tip he certainly needed standing out in the cold, Lexi asked "Shall we?" When Mathis agreed, Lexi began to head into the park proper.

They didn't need to go far to be swolloed up by the trees and find themselves alone. Lexi held onto her hotdog, but she hasn't taken a bite yet. She was too nurvous. "Do you remember James and Joel?" Mathis only gave her a shrug, but Lexi supposed it wasn't that imporant he knew who they were, in the contex of what she had to tell him. "Joel has a younger sister. She went missing when they were kids, but she was recently found...only she's in a bad way. Mentally. Much worse than Carmen. Even after months of therapy, no one could go into the room with her trying to attack them. They finally decided to let Joel try, and she tried to attack even him at first." She was sure by now Mathis was wondering what her point was, or why she had dragged him all the way out here to talk about Joel's sister. "My powers have changed a lot while you were away. I offered to heal Purifier, but I can heal more than just the physical. I've been using my aura to help heal Joel's sister's mind. It's not the same as being able to mainipulate someone like a telepath, and it is a long and exhausting process. I wouldn't try it on you unless you asked me to. But given your history, I thought it was important you knew about it." Well, it was out there, and now all she could do was wait an see how he reacted.

✬Feb 5 2013✬

nine1122

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm
Mathis Mathews

Mathis nodded to Lexi when she asked if they should go into the park proper and he followed her in. Being in these trees made him think back to the last time he'd fought in a park. He'd been battling Wendigo while the two factions went to war with each other. That had been one hell of a fight. Yet his thoughts were interrupted when Lexi asked about two people Mathis wasn't the most fond of.

It was remarkable that they were even in his memory anymore, given how many times it had been altered. He gave her a shrug in response, not exactly wanting to talk about them. He realized what she was getting at long before she finally got there and when she did his answer was simple. "No. No one else gets to touch my mind." His tone was relatively calm given how personal it was to him. "You should focus on people like Carmen who can't function in the normal world. Let the damaged ones go until you've fixed the broken ones."

Date: February 4, 2013 | Alias: Frost | Quirk: Right Arm from the Elbow Down is Made of Ice

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:18 pm

Lexi Darksilver
Halo

Mathis's answer was the expected one, however, the calmness was not. She had been expecting the rage she had witnessed while they had gone on their mission. Black had told her he would be different, as close as possible to the man she had fallen in love with. She could even see it in the colours, but part of her hadn't really been willing to believe it was true. Witnessing it was something different altogether. However, she gave a sort of sad smile at his last comment. "I'm afraid you would be more likely to permit me to use my powers on you than Carmen would. Things between us have soured quite substantially. She blames you for all of it and when I didn't agree with her, she blamed me too. For now, I can only hope the doctors can help her and even then I'm not sure we'll ever be friends again." She gave a soft sigh. Things were bad enough, fighting with the Dominion. Fighting amongst themselves was exhausting. "What do you plan to do next?"

✬Feb 5 2013✬

nine1122

Private Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas