Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Recycle Bin
One Man Is Like Talking To A Crowd Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:26 am
It's been four days since Ruuben applied himself to be a Dominion agent, the idea of having to get to know his potential colleagues might leave him surprised.

((PS i am very very bad at making titles lol))

Nine1122

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Legion

Legion was waiting for Ruuben more patiently than he would have waited for most people. He was told that there would be a new kid and they would be going on a walk around of sorts. Legion was supposed to explain how things would work. It was probably his least favorite part of being in the Dominion. Having to babysit from time to time. Still he saw plenty of conflict which allowed Salazar to stay in control and that was all Salazar really wanted. Control. If it had been any other personality they would not have been in the Dominion.

Date: February 17, 2013 | Current Personality: Salazar Black

Julian Galaksylph

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:56 am
User Image

( Age Twenty-FourDominionFinnish Deviant ) xx

Do I ѕιт нere αɴd тry тo ѕтαɴd ιт, or do I тry тo cαтcн тнeм red-нαɴded?
                                                        Do I тrυѕт ѕoмe αɴd ɢeт ғooled вy pнoɴιɴeѕѕ,
                                                        Or do I тrυѕт ɴoвody αɴd lιve ιɴ loɴelιɴeѕѕ?
                                                        Becαυѕe I cαɴ'т нold oɴ wнeɴ I'м ѕтreтcнed ѕo тнιɴ
                                                        I мαĸe тнe rιɢнт мoveѕ вυт I'м loѕт wιтнιɴ
                                                        I pυт oɴ мy dαιly ғαçαde вυт тнeɴ I jυѕт eɴd υp ɢeттιɴɢ нυrт αɢαιɴ вy мyѕelғ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ruuben was notified by what seemed to be some people from Dominion to come along because there will be a walk-around of sort. Said people were weird for deviant standards- one of them talked loudly for Ruuben's standards that he was thankful that he was wearing his ear buds at that time. The Finnish deviant tersely shrugged and agreed to let them lead the way, folding his arms as a way to get ahold of himself. No matter how Dana and Rip would say, they should know that Ruuben wasn't the type to welcome people before him with open arms. Sure, he can afford to be courteous but things flooded to his mind: what if this turned out to be a bad idea? What he was turned into another form of weapon again?

All this thinking made Ruuben dug his nails of his sleeves, looking ahead with gritting teeth to look like he looked fine. Thankfully, they arrived and before him was a man in his late twenties. Ruuben's expression was hard to read; but it's hinted that he was getting anxious- and the more anxious he gets, the more he gritted his teeth. Hs green eyes, however, was still fixed to the man's gaze- making eye-to-eye contact to make an impression that he was anything but anxious.

"Legion, sir?" the man named Mark said, the name alone tempted Ruuben to ask the origin behind the name, "I apologize for the wait, but he's here." After a brief moment, Mark then left the two alone to do whatever business he wanted to do. Ruuben didn't really bother to mind-read him, after all.

Ruuben stared at this "Legion" for a long second, scrutinizing him as well as looking like he was asking for a staring contest- even if doing so made his heart on his throat. He wanted to say something, but on the other hand Ruuben didn't feel like he wanted to. "Is there something I should know about you?" He asked suspiciously with his usual soft-spoken voice. For a normal person, they would mistake Ruuben as "way too timid"- for Ruuben, however, he was convinced that his volume was "completely norma". But in his defense, his very sharp hearing made him skew his standards of the sound volume.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iғ I тυrɴ мy вαcĸ I'м deғeɴѕeleѕѕ αɴd тo ɢo вlιɴdly ѕeeмѕ ѕeɴѕeleѕѕ
                                                        Iғ I нιde мy prιde αɴd leт ιт αll ɢo oɴ
                                                        Tнeɴ тнey'll тαĸe ғroм мe 'тιl everyтнιɴɢ ιѕ ɢoɴe
                                                        Iғ I leт тнeм ɢo I'll вe oυтdoɴe- Bυт ιғ I тry тo cαтcн тнeм I'll вe oυтrυɴ
                                                        Iғ I'м ĸιlled вy тнe qυeѕтιoɴѕ lιĸe α cαɴcer,
                                                        Tнeɴ I'll вe вυrιed ιɴ тнe ѕιleɴce oғ тнe αɴѕwer вy мyѕelғ

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - February 17, 2013xx
                                                        wнere - (im not sure, Nine where are we?)xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:27 pm
Legion

"Nothing you can't find in a file!" Legion almost shouted to clearly indicate that he had read Ruuben's. It was mostly blank. The files said what the power was and what achievements they had during their time in the Dominion. Legion's was a confusing file where he disappeared for moths at a time while a different personality was in control. When he spoke again, he was much quieter. "Just know that I don't really care why I have to walk you around. I'm an a**, people say that, and I agree. Well two fifths of me agree." Legion was calm as he spoke and then stood up. "I'm here to take you around a little. As you can probably tell, this is Los Angeles, one of our better held cities. This is headquarters main lobby. Wow the things you learn." Clearly Legion wasn't thrilled be be babysitting, or at least he was making it seem that way.

Julian Galaksylph

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:49 am
User Image

Ruuben flinched when Legion almost shouted at him, causing his really sensitive ears to ring that it hurts. He winced as his one hand automatically went cover of of his ears. He never liked being shouted, mainly because it hits home to Ruuben himself. His family never raised their voices at him, but his... nevermind. He didn't want to remember it. "I can clearly hear you." He replied tightly, a bit irritated as he pointed at his ears, "Kusipää..."(a*****e...) He didn't even bother asking about what Legion meant by "two-fifths of me", because clearly he was not worth talking to if he acted like a jackarse. "Besides, what can you even find in my file? Blackmail? I just joined four days ago, so I'm definitely insignificant at best." However, on the inside, Ruuben was actually concerned on what was in his file. Oh God, did Dana spilled out to Dominion about his past?! She'd better not, the last thing he ever wanted in his already miserable life was someone taking advantage of the fact that he was "easily manipulated".

As the two of them walked, Ruuben can clearly tell that Legion was very much less thrilled about the whole thing. The Finnish wasn't even at all happy about this guy, and if the guy claimed to be an a*****e then why did the Dominion hired him to be a tour guild? However, Ruuben kept all these thoughts to himself, knowing that it was inevitable since he was still going to be forced to work with this guy anyway. He only replied with just a nod when Legion "enthusiastically" showed him the headquarters, with Ruuben keeping his distance with the man if he didn't want to trigger his uncontrollable empathy again.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:52 pm
Legion

"There isn't actually all that much in your file, kid. Just your powers and who brought you in. In my case it's elemental manipulation... well sorta... and Concussion. Worked as security for him until an incident recently put him in a hospital and me out of a job for the time being. Sometimes I bar tend, well I don't but Scott does." Legion trailed off in thought and stopped walking. The irritation of babysitting did a good job of allowing Salazar to maintain control which he was only realizing now. Maybe it would be best to keep Ruuben near. Legion was speaking more softly now but only to the point where it seemed normal to Legion which was probably still too loud for Ruuben. The tour of the headquarters would be very uneventful. Legion grabbed a map and handed it to Ruuben. "I'm going to be honest, kid, I don't want to be here. I don't want to babysit you. I want to go back out there, sew a little destruction and chaos. Only a little. You won't need any help getting around that the map won't give you. So how about we go have a little fun?"

Julian Galaksylph

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:36 am
User Image

Ruuben let an interested 'huh' when Legion informed him that his powers was Elemental Manipulation. That kind of power seemed less high-maintenance compared to his uncontrollable empathy and sensitive hearing. "Huh. That's interesting, what are "Concussion's" powers, then?" Ruuben said in an attempt to get away with this... boring walk through. Yes, Ruuben actually wanted to learn a bit but just... just not from this man. But he won't be a d**k about it assuming that Legion was the type to knock him on the spt for making a right move. Granted, he was convinced nowadays that every person in authority might shred him to pieces if he ever made a wrong move... and he still could not shake that habit off.

Ruuben then noticed that he was being called a kid repeatedly, especially when Legion said it again as he handed the map to Ruuben. He didn't like being loomed at like a kid, or a dog, or as if he has no say of the matter. And yet he had to struggle about not freezing in place if he has the urge to call him out, due to the fact that Ruuben came to be accustomed that trouble comes when you act rebellious. He could sometimes feel however that he accidently worried the hell out of Reima as a result when he did that. "I noticed, the wonders of my abilities. He said with a gist of self-deprecation, mainly about Ruuben being a deviant, "Define 'fun'..." He said as if something drives home to the Finnish, judging from his tightened lip. Ruuben half-hoped that Legion was merely not meaning that, but he just couldn't help being so paranoid and intent of controlling his issues.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:00 pm
Legion

"Guy shoots beams and stuff dies. That's all you need to worry about. You probably won't meet him unless he comes to see me which is unlikely for the time being." Legion replied about Concussion and his powers. It was unlikely that Concussion would see anyone soon. He'd been with the healers for days now and while he would pull through he was certainly going to need rest. When Ruuben asked what he meant by fun, a mischievous smile spread on Legion's face. He knew exactly the kind of fun he wanted to have. More destructive than most allowed so he would suggest a different kind. "I'll show you the town, all the best bars, clubs, hotspots. We'll celebrate and if we do a few dirty deeds along the way, we get over it." Legion wouldn't drink but Ruuben could, it was a good way to release inhibitions. He just really wanted to let loose for a bit because he could hear the voices in the back of his head vying for control and that was not something he was willing to give up at the moment.

Julian Galaksylph

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:08 am
User Image

Ruuben squinted his pale green eyes at Legion, since he was actually torn between giving in and say 'no'. From his personal experience saying 'no' to someone means instant trouble so for the most part Ruuben was really tempted to just shrug and say 'yes'. However he wanted to say otherwise because one, he didn't like clubs and two, he was not in his right state of mind to drink alcohol. Ruuben was actually having the urge to get himself drunk since rejoining the human society, but he feared that he might leak out his secrets if he let himself loose. Nevermind looking so uptight and "boring", better that than being a sad-a** mess. "Nevermind, I'm not drinking." Ruuben quickly said, but there was fear in him about facing the consequences of denying s**t, "Sure, I'm boring but- I don't... let's just say I don't hold those stuff well." He paused, forcing his tongue to respond about Legion's suggestion of breaking s**t up and probably "getting over it" that he sounded stiff and strained while saying it, "You... you can break stuff yourself, as long as no one's dying."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:48 pm
Legion

Salazar was relentless. "You don't have to drink, plenty of fun to be had in the city. We can find something else. How about we go looking for some Providence supporters? Hm? Rustle a few branches and see what falls out?" Salazar wanted to create chaos, he wanted to keep it lively and if Ruuben would not drink he would have to find other things to achieve that. The point of going to the bar was lost when Ruuben said he did not want to drink. Salazar wouldn't either. They could go to a club and dance or talk to women but not much would come of that while he was babysitting so he chose to avoid that altogether. But a hunt for Providence members would work. It gave Ruuben a chance to prove his loyalty and Salazar a chance to blow off some steam. Then again if Ruuben refused Salazar could find something else for them to do.

Julian Galaksylph

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:47 am
User Image

Ruuben was growing irritated that Legion was acting so relentless, like why couldn't he just leave him alone? But on the other hand, the Finn couldn't bring himself to snap at him. However... "You're being ridiculously relentless." He told him irritably, even if he was trying not to be a jerk about it. Ruuben also wanted to say 'no' about breaking s**t up (again) with the Providence but he also wanted to do it. Granted, the Providence was trying so hard to remove the fact that Dominion wanted coexistence, too. And granted, they weren't there to save him when his former captors turned him into a living weapon- after all they let him be under custody with a bunch of not-deviant people who most likely didn't understand where he's coming from. "But, we can ruffle some feathers at them. I guess in this case it's okay in my book."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:20 pm
Legion

"Funny, Scott says the same thing." Salazar responded when Ruuben said he was being irritatingly relentless. Then he smiled and silently clapped. He didn't do it audibly because he was aware of Ruuben's hearing and saw no reason to torment the boy if he was going to humor him. "Alright come with me, I know exactly where we start." There had been a break out recently at one of their holding facilities. A deviant got loose and rampaged around the facility. Most of the Dominion forces there had been killed and the prisoners escaped but a few stayed behind to turn it into a Providence fort. That made them easy targets. Salazar would lead Ruuben to the parking lot and once they reached his car they would begin driving to the fallen holding facility.

Julian Galaksylph

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:40 am
User Image

'You should maybe listen to Scott more if that's the case,' Ruuben was tempted to say this on Legion's face but he once again refrained himself from doing it. As his new colleague(?) continued to speak, Ruuben was starting to feel like he will regret in doing this thing. Granted, he was always under the impression that everything he did was going to be something that he will regret. Of course, that was probably because he was very familiar with it.

It was like he was forcing himself in a situation he didn't like, and still did it anyways because of some force telling him that something will come to bite him if Ruuben refused. He was trying to get that out to his system, but the real problem about was he didn't know how. That was why he was still skeptical at the Dominion's strange amount of peace in Nova Diem, because no place could be this peaceful. Because he felt like they will take advantage of his... vulnerability if he ever let his guard down. The only person he will ever try to let his guard down was Dana. Nothing more, nothing less. "Just..." Ruuben said with a strained voice, wondering if the other man was really going to get a bloody hint, "I just want to know if this is a reasonable one and not just some pointless massacre. And-" He took a deep breath, "Do me a favor and tell me every single detail about where we're going. And- and even if you don't tell me, you read my files already- I'm a telepath..." Ruuben would actually never try to invade someone else's mind in a normal day, but nobody knew that.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:10 pm
Legion

"You never read my file did you?" Salazar responded as he drove. His voice seemed calm but there was some hidden malice in it. "Make that threat again and they will never be able to identify your body." It may have been the calm way he said that which made the statement worse. Legion had a bad history with telepaths, one that left his mind a little difficult for them to navigate because it was not simply a single mind but a bad history none the less. He was not worried about Ruuben actually invading his mind because he knew what the results would bare but he hated be threatened with it. Legion was the way he was because of a telepath. "Every massacre has a reason it is just a matter of perspective. In this case, Providence prisoners broke out and took over one of are holding locations so we are going to take it back."

Julian Galaksylph

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:07 am
User Image

Ruuben caught the hint of negative emotion coming from Legion, even if the telepath wasn't technically threatening him. He never did any mind invading mojo yet, and couldn't see himself doing so. But then again he didn't know the further extent of his telepathic abilities compared to his telekinesis and his empathy since Ruuben was so intent on keeping his distance to people. He just couldn't help thinking that anyone in the room will just lead him into doing something pointless. But, at least he was told that it was actually a matter of taking back one of Dominion's holding places so... not a pointless massacre, then. "Oh. Good. Let's do that. Um, I thought... sorry, maybe I'm being too cynical, I guess." He said, self-deprecatingly, "It's just- I dunno- let's just say... some people think of a certain way because of their personal experience." In his case, it was because he used to be always surrounded by carrying out bloody missions. He never liked those days, but he had been threatened by a fate worse than death if he didn't.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items