Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Recycle Bin
One Man Is Like Talking To A Crowd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:29 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Legion

"Don't apologize. Never apologize." Salazar responded as he drove. He didn't look at Ruuben once and he seemed to be in his own sort of world. Salazar thrived off of Legion's negative emotions and thoughts. Focusing on them is what gave him control and the strength to cope. "You can burn, murder, pillage, and destroy all you want but do not ever apologize. The world is a shitty place full of even worse people. Nobody else apologized for making it this way so why should we?" Salazar paused again and then said "We do what we have to do to survive."

Date: February 17, 2013 | Current Personality: Salazar Black

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:59 am
User Image

( Age Twenty-FourDominionFinnish Deviant ) xx

Do I ѕιт нere αɴd тry тo ѕтαɴd ιт, or do I тry тo cαтcн тнeм red-нαɴded?
                                                        Do I тrυѕт ѕoмe αɴd ɢeт ғooled вy pнoɴιɴeѕѕ,
                                                        Or do I тrυѕт ɴoвody αɴd lιve ιɴ loɴelιɴeѕѕ?
                                                        Becαυѕe I cαɴ'т нold oɴ wнeɴ I'м ѕтreтcнed ѕo тнιɴ
                                                        I мαĸe тнe rιɢнт мoveѕ вυт I'м loѕт wιтнιɴ
                                                        I pυт oɴ мy dαιly ғαçαde вυт тнeɴ I jυѕт eɴd υp ɢeттιɴɢ нυrт αɢαιɴ вy мyѕelғ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So what you're telling me is that I should be heartless," Ruuben responded crisply, as if he didn't exactly like the way Legion told him. Sucked for the Finn though, because he was inherently not meant to be heartless he guessed. Well, he can be heartless as a way to cope, but in the end of the day he would feel miserable because he literally felt things way too deeply to people. Maybe the best way Ruuben did was go with the flow in the situation with a flat face even if he knew that it would drown him in the process, because what else there was without hurting people's emotions? "It's just- I say an apology because even if the worse people did horrible stuff to, say, me- it's still my fault because I let it happen instead of making it stop. And besides," He clenched his fist, but it's obviously not because of Legion, "Why are you telling me this, anyway? I already know the whole ******** world drill. Been there, done that. Besides, I'm pretty sure that it's mandatory for every deviant to be kidnapped by some ******** at least once, I'm sure." Ruuben said quietly, but he was starting to sound a bit more resentful and bitter. His leaned against the car's glass window and absent-mindedly looked outside, his green eyes were glaring at the horizon. What was this guy's deal, anyway? Was Legion trying to be sociable so that he could use Ruuben for his personal again? ******** that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iғ I тυrɴ мy вαcĸ I'м deғeɴѕeleѕѕ αɴd тo ɢo вlιɴdly ѕeeмѕ ѕeɴѕeleѕѕ
                                                        Iғ I нιde мy prιde αɴd leт ιт αll ɢo oɴ
                                                        Tнeɴ тнey'll тαĸe ғroм мe 'тιl everyтнιɴɢ ιѕ ɢoɴe
                                                        Iғ I leт тнeм ɢo I'll вe oυтdoɴe- Bυт ιғ I тry тo cαтcн тнeм I'll вe oυтrυɴ
                                                        Iғ I'м ĸιlled вy тнe qυeѕтιoɴѕ lιĸe α cαɴcer,
                                                        Tнeɴ I'll вe вυrιed ιɴ тнe ѕιleɴce oғ тнe αɴѕwer вy мyѕelғ

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - February 17, 2013xx
                                                        wнere - (im not sure, Nine where are we?)xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:37 am
Legion

"In a way, yes. A heart is a weakness the world will exploit because everyone wants something and they know that if they appeal to your heart they will get what they want." Salazar responded before a long pause to think about what Ruuben had said. It was an interesting thing, how broken their world was. "You don't let it happen, you never let it happen. You wait for a chance to make it happen to them. Remember that much at least. If someone hurts you, you hurt them more. That is the only fair way to live. And I'm telling you this because while you claim to know the whole drill you still seem as emotionally secure as a toddler."

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:45 am
User Image

The more Ruuben was hearing about Legion's nihilistic bullshit, the more it was grinding his gears as shown with his balled fist. Yeah, yeah; the heart is a weakness in the world- but in the end of the day it made Ruuben human. And if anything, he would like to hold on what remained in his humanity. Yes, the world was already plagued with bigotry and war, but deep down Ruuben felt that if he gave in to complete hatred he will go to a deep end and give others more reason to hate. Maybe that was his empathy thing? Or maybe he didn't like people telling him what to feel. He had seen some people in the Nova Diem when he tried to get to know about some people, and many times he had sensed bitterness, hatred, and resentment. Did that made him weaker? Or did that just made him a person? He joined Dominion the same reason of why Dana did- he wanted to prevent the other deviants from having the same fate as him. Sure, maybe they were never forced into a killing machine under a threat of a fate worse than death like he had. Maybe they were never kidnapped the same age when he was just fresh out of college. Though God forbid if he ever heard of a deviant being kidnapped at anywhere younger than twenty-one...

Legion's words hit home to him, about how Ruuben was waiting for a chance to make whoever responsible for his tragedy happen to them. He actually did that, when he assisted a break-out operation into sabotaging the business his former captors had done. Of course, he faced the consequences, and it left a scar not only in his physical self... but it scarred his mind for like. It came to the point that it's been more than a year whne that happened and it still stick to him like a leech. It was still fresh to him, no matter what. "Sorry for being a person, I guess," Ruuben sarcastically said, it was clear that he really never trusted Legion from the sound of the Finn's tone. "Let's just get this over with, are we there yet?"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:16 pm
Legion

Legion slammed on the car breaks and turned his head to look at Ruuben. He narrowed his eyes slightly and the car became just a bit warmer. Had Ruuben really just apologized? Had he really done the one singular thing Legion told him not to do? Legion wanted to burn the boy alive if it had been intentional and the sarcasm made it seem that way. Fortunately Legion had actually slammed on the breaks right where he was going. Noting that, he threw open his door and then slammed it shut behind him. "You're soft, insecure. That is your problem. You wanna feel s**t? Go ahead and feel I don't care. But don't let me see that you feel s**t. Not here, kid. Not in the Dominion." Legion disciplined as he looked down the street at the building Providence had taken over. One lookout and the boy hadn't even spotted them yet. He couldn't guess how many were inside but he saw two at the windows. Well so it was technically three lookouts. Point is there may have been more people than expected but it was probably as bare bones as reported.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:12 am
User Image

Ruuben stared back when Legion snapped at him, although he wasn't even offended. That apology he gave was actually half-assed and 100% sarcasm, and Legion was either having none of that or was sarcasm-blind. What offended him though was the implication that Ruuben was not self-sufficient and satisfied in just wallow in self-pity 24/7, which was pretty much insulting. "Yeah, and you wanna know what's your problem? You're being a nihilistic jackass. You act like you know me inside and out, but you don't- so don't go around poking me about. I don't even care if you don't care and what I feel is my problem. Not yours. Go find someone else for you to shape into some killing machine." There was a sudden change of tone and personality from Ruuben, sounding genuinely more bitter and ruthless, and his voice coarser while maintaining its soft-spoken feature. At this point, he no longer cared if he offended Legion. He was having none of his bullshit. "I'm still gonna cooperate in this mission, but that doesn't mean I trust you because you're right, everyone's out to take advantage of me. And you shouldn't be surprised about that." He slammed the door with his hand as he got out and glared at the venue. There were three people on the lookout, that was for sure. "And don't call me a 'kid', I'm twenty-four for God's sake. And you don't look like you're in your forties."

He focused his hearing for a while, trying to figure how many footsteps and voices he can hear. Ruuben has yet to learn how to heard separate heartbeats in this distance, but the best he could do was the faint voices and footsteps. He muttered as he counted how many voices and steps he could hear. "There's more density in the second floor than the first. And from what I hear, I'm counting about ten people in the building." Ruuben flatly told him, as if he had done this before, "Obviously you have a plan other than knocking out the posts. Also, we can't go there straight without a mask." Or a helmet. But then, Ruuben preferred people not knowing his identity, thank you very much.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:17 pm
Legion

Salazar smiled at Ruuben when he threw his fit. To have assumed Salazar listened to much of what Ruuben said would have been a mistake. He hardly heard any of it. He was looking at the building full of people. "I'll call you what I want, kid. And as long as you seem to have the maturity of one, you will be called kid." Salazar noted. so ten people with more on the top floor than the bottom floor, two definitely up top and one definitely down low. That was a winnable fight depending on the powers of the people inside. Ruuben asked for a plan and Salazar shrugged. "We could just go in. It would be violent, brash. You want a mask you can find one. We are in Dominion territory and that is our building. No need to hide who we are from anyone." Without another word, Salazar began to walk forward. Salazar would not walk out of that building. "You go around, I'll keep their attention. Do something impressive."

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:19 am
User Image

Ruuben visibly scoffed at Legion's smile in sheer distaste, clearly the man wasn't listening to him. "If I see that smug smile again when I get back here alive, I'm flipping your car," he hissed as he shoved his hands inside his jacket pockets, walking off while also looking back incase Legion decided to kill him with whatever ungodly ability he has. Probably something to do with heat, since Legion seemd to make the car warmer than it should be earlier. Ruuben nowadays has no utter desire to impress him but when he does, it was mostly to prove a point. And spite.

The Finn went around the place and came across a parked motorcycle with a helmet dangling on it. Without hesitation, he stole it and continued on his way to knock out ten people. He needed to wear the helmet so that people won't have to find out who he was, and he felt much relaxed. He entered the second floor through the window and the fire exit after he "picklocked" with his abilities. After making sure it was empty. It was just a sad empty room, but at least there were no people in here. By now, Legion was probably drawing attention by now- probably tempting the people in the ground floor to come out. Whatever the guy was going to do, Ruuben was quick to assume that it will be brash.

Ruuben's initial plan was prevent to engage into close combat, convinced that his combat experience were very rusty as he had attempted to unlearn it. And now, he needed to remember. As this room was empty with just a chair and table, he took the time to turn the lock so that he could focus on figuring out how many voices he could at least hear inthis floor. And he counted six, but his cynical side tells him that their strength was more or less like a crowd. Though that mean that the other four where on their way outside by now trying to fight Legion. Trying to improvise a weapon, he took a good look on the table and broke off two legs. It wasn't ideal but he'll pick a better one later.

He opened the door, immediately launching one of the woods towards a passing guard right to the head and knocking her out, which made Ruuben wince a bit. After hiding her in the first room he came in, he proceeded on his way to go search for two scouts who were looking out in the second floor. Ruuben managed to slip through them due to being surprisingly quick, as well as his hearing helping him give out "warnings". The first scout was firing plasma beams outside when Ruuben arrived in their room, proceeding to launched them out of the window in front of them quickly before they react. Ruuben slightly felt bad that this meant that they were likely going to be toasted by his... colleague, before shaking his head, glanced at Legion through the window after removing his helmet for a while and moving on. This guy better hurry because Ruuben wasn't a one-man army.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wιтн - Legion
                                                        xxxxxx

Nine1122

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:40 pm
Legion

Ruuben may not have been a one man army but it certainly seemed like Salazar was up until the moment Ruuben started watching. It had been fun to cause the chaos he had caused but it backfired at the end. His 'distraction' turned out to be him running at the building and assailing it with flames. Fire that burned through the walls and drew out the four from the floor bellow. There was a screamer, a geokinetic, a electrokinetic, and a teleporter. They attacked in unison and Legion responded violently. Ruuben wouldn't see anything until the fight was drawing towards a close but the sounds from beyond the building were intense. There were screams and rumbled as the earth moved but when Ruuben looked it seemed things were going south for Salazar. Firing the plasma manipulator out the window had incapacitated him and distracted Salazar just long enough for the electrokinetic to strike him with a bolt of lightning. It struck him in the side and sent his body sliding across the floor. The four began descending upon him while he tried to stand. If Ruuben could make out details of his face he would see that Salazar seemed very confused. He shook his head a little more as if trying to clear out thoughts and then suddenly the electrokinetic let loose a stream of electricity that arched onto and tormented Salazar. He let out a cry of pain but still didn't seem to do anything. Then, suddenly, a large rock shot up from the ground to create a barrier between Legion and the four attackers. No sooner did that happen then the rock broke off and flew towards the four. Their geokinetic caught it in the air and prepared to send it back but before he could the ground beneath him suddenly turned causing him to lose focus and get pummeled by the boulder. The geokinetic did not get back up. When the screamer rose to shout she found the wind in her lungs pulled from her. Within seconds she too would pass out. In the seconds between that the electrokinetic prepared to unleash another torrent of lightning when suddenly a orb of water former from the water in the air around her hand delivering an ungodly shock to her body. The teleporter, well he just disappeared and left Legion kneeling and breathing heavily.

Date: February 17, 2013 | Current Personality: Scott Ryder

Julian Galaksylph

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas