Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:28 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-
"..This magic stuff is confusing."

Shiki: You can say that again! And doesn't arcane mean "secret"? *He says as he wanders away from the door to inspect the shops wares*
Kengo: *continues to ignore Shiki* Tona, you do know that where I come from, magic is virtually non-existant? And where you come from, magic and machinery both exist. *@Elizabeth* You must have some kind of technology! A telescope, a afishing rod, even a compass...
Shiki: Sounds like Kengo's having withdrawl symptoms... *Looking with his hands* Ooh! That looks shiny! *Takes a shiny item off the shelf*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:21 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

Tona:not really if you study should only be 3 moths untill it all clicks about a year before you start casting... worthwhile spells that is
Elizabeth:telescope?

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:43 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
Tona:not really if you study should only be 3 mouths months untill it all clicks about a year before you start casting... worthwhile spells that is
Elizabeth:telescope?

Kengo: A telescope is like a magnifying glass, but it's used to magnify things that are very far away. ... Please tell me that you know what a magnifying glass is.

Shiki: *turns the shiny item over in his hands a few times, then puts it back and looks for anything else interesting*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:43 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

Elizabeth:no I havent*glaring at shiki*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:33 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Shiki: *doesn't notice and continues browsing*

Kengo: *just stares at Elizabeth, somewhat slack-jawed. Then, with an exasperated sigh, he pushes his goggles up onto his forehead and rubs his eyes (seemingly stressed).* You've gotta be kidding me. Get me a glass and some clean water and I can make you a cheap version. *Pulls his goggles back over his eyes* And while you're at it, get me a cork, a pin, and a magnet, and we'll see if I can make you a bloody compass... *Rests his head in his hand (elbow on table) and glares at the table*

Shiki: *had stopped browsing to stare at Kengo* Like I said, withdrawl.

Kengo: *Turns his glare from the table to Shiki* ... Shiki, show her your arm.

Shiki: Um, ok? *wanders over to the table and holds out his mechanical arm for Elizabeth to see.*

Kengo: That is a machine!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:44 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

"Autumn's a cyborg, she's part machine!"  

Strikxr

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:44 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
"Autumn's a cyborg, she's part machine!"

Xa44

Kengo: *@Kagayaku(?)* Her machinery isn't as obvious as Shiki's. That, and she may not have wanted others to know that information, Kagayaku. *stares hard at Kagayaku, as if to silently scold her*

Shiki: *distractedly looking around, wondering if Carl is here too*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

Elizabeth:..ok???
*shiki notices a basket of necklaces with pentagrams on them*
(Ok the island it small and most know there way around and also they dont have boats so theres no point to those)

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:13 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
*Shiki notices a basket of necklaces with pentagrams on them*
(Ok the island it is small and most know there their way around and also they don't have boats so there's no point to those)
[Har.]

Shiki: Oh! What are those?!~ *Leaves the table and goes to investigate the necklaces*

Kengo: ! Shiki, don't go touching strange-

Shiki: Relax, Kengo. It's only jewelry. *If nobody else says anything to stop him, he picks up one of necklaces with his mechanical hand and holds it up to examine it. (If somebody says "stop" or something, he'll hesitate and raise an eyebrow at that person.)*

[Guess you could say I "readied an action" here.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:36 am
Haru Yates

Xa44

"..."  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:46 am
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

Elizabeth:Remember this is a shop dont go messing around with things, is he always like this  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:03 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
Elizabeth:Remember this is a shop dont go messing around with things, is he always like this?

Kengo: *facepalms* Yes.

Shiki: If this is a shop, then I am a customer!~ *Holds one of the necklaces to his neck and turns to Autumn* What do you think? Does it suit me? *grins*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:06 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

Elizabeth:regardless Im glad that you people know enough about magic to know what a pentagram really means and its not a demonic symbol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:11 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Kengo: What it really means may depend on your belief. It is an occult symbol when drawn upside-down. Upside-up, it's a benevolent and even sacred symbol. I personally like how eastern religions view it as representing the 5 elements: earth, fire, water, wood, and spirit. ... Although it's associated with magic and witchcraft too, even on Xine.
Shiki: What's it cost?

[Or "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock!" Sort of. Lol]

[Edit: In feng-shui, it's Earth, fire, wood, water, and metal.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:11 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

Elizabeth: only 5G, so way more then you have
*alex walks in*
Alex:You all ready I got us a job*alex holds up a flyer depicting what looks kinda like a bear the reward for killing it is 20G*

Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games