Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:39 am
Xa44
Haru Yates
Strikxr

(idk m8 KH3 is a thing and also in D5 you can go from LV1 to LV9999 in 1 attack...., also god I should have planed out the book thing more lol(next RP is the one where I plan to wright a year long diary for a person and have none of the info in it matter because you can just walk past it and hit the end RP button lol). Also welcome back human. I almost considered missing you, but then I remembered life is meaningless and you have better things to do... like the game when you get when I have been in a strange way it was drawn was as digital art of the best gear and even then only the combat lifes would be hard after the game and not nothing...)
Tona:this book*flips through some pages*ah yes ok, so this book is on the different ways of casting like ritual anti-magic seals stuff like that
*as you walk up the staircase you start to smell something looking up a bit you can see a 2 headed ox laying on the ground

[@Strikxr: I believe that Autumn's last action was on pg 27 of this thread, if that helps, so you didn't miss much.

@Xa44: I did see videos where people went from level 1 to level 9,999 in just one attack, which only confuses me more and raises more questions; (did they grind for hundreds of hours to make that possible, or is it thanks to the cheat shop? Does this mean it's easier to get to lv. 9,999 in D5, (which seems much less satisfying), or is it way more complicated than it looks?) lol. You don't need to actually answer those questions...

Also, if we do another RP after this one, could I create a new character for it instead of using Shiki and Kengo? Mainly because Shiki and Kengo were originally created to be main characters in work of fiction that I planned to one day write, so I would like to kinda-sorta distance them from this universe after episode two. I'd submit the new character to you for approval, of course, and I'd be willing to work with you to create him if I need to for the sake of the plot/story... Would that be all right with you?
One last thing: I need a little more info there. What's the smell smell like? Is the ox laying on it's side, (like it's been slain), or is it laying down as if it's resting?
Based on the place, I'm assuming that the smell is a bad smell (like something died), so if I'm wrong then I'll adjust Shiki's reaction accordingly, lol. wink ]

Shiki: eeygh... *covers his mouth and nose with his [non-mechanical] hand to filter the air, slightly slowing down his pace* What is that? *although he asks "what it that," his thoughts reveal that he already has a pretty good idea of what it is*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:30 pm
Haru Yates
Strikxr

(10x exp helps but yeah its just really easy to do but you do need a character with good stats first sooo, also by next act I mean it is the same RP but like a different episode like Elisabeth wont be there(unless you force it to happen)and stuff like that, the smell is mainly the smell of ox poop and just a ditty animal and its more on the sleeping side)
Alex:some type of ox I think how did it get up here is it a pet... weird

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:40 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
...also by next act I mean it is the same RP but like a different episode like Elisabeth wont be there(unless you force it to happen)

[so does that mean I can't use a different character for the next episode?]

Shiki: *still covering his mouth, speeds up to catch up with Alex* What kinda person keeps an ox in a stone tower as a pet?! I can see them being kept on a farm where there is enough room for one, but not in a tower! And it makes more sense to have them do work, not cuddle.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:07 am
Haru Yates
Strikxr

(I have my notes set up do divide the RP into acts with eatch characters item being 1 act so in total I have the RP set into 5(?)parts to keep things in order)
Alex:people like some weird things*walks closer to the ox*should I try and poke it*grabs at hus sword*

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:46 am
Strikxr
Xa44

(I have my notes set up do divide the RP into acts with eatch characters item being 1 act so in total I have the RP set into 5(?)parts to keep things in order)
Alex:people like some weird things*walks closer to the ox*should I try and poke it*grabs at hus sword*

Shiki: Yeah, sure. *sees Alex grab at his sword* ?! Hey, don't poke it with that! *finally lowers his hand* What it it's alive? Or what if it's like a guard-dog... or guard-ox... or ... something... Either way, it probably won't like a sharp stick in the eye. *he wanders over to the ox and crouches down infront of it, placing his hand near it's face to try and tell if it's breathing without touching it*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:54 pm
Haru Yates
Strikxr

*the floor is dirty but other then that a a staircase to the next floor nothing*
Alex:...yes but I have a feeling she won't so...*glances around the room* maybe looking at what is underneath it couldn't hurt...*grabs lexcaliber and steps forward*

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:58 am
Strikxr
Xa44

alex:right but if it gets up thats not that big of a problem
*without your hand even getting that close you can feel the warmth of its breath*

Shiki: *snorts* That depends on if it has a habit of breaking stuff and making a racket, but I guess it's not really a threat to us. ...Unless Tona comes upstairs in time to get run over by it or something, but I'm sure that's not going to happen. *gets back up, leaving the ox alone to explore the room and get a better look at his surroundings)*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:09 pm
Haru Yates
Strikxr

(...Im really dumb... hit edit instead of quote...)  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:00 pm
Xa44
Strikxr

[lol. I've done that before.
@Strikxer: OMG, I just realized I can't read. Happy belated birthday!]

Shiki: *looking around*

[So is there anything in this room? Besides the ox, that is?]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:26 pm
Haru Yates
Strikxr

Xa44
*the floor is dirty but other then that a a staircase to the next floor nothing*
Alex:...yes but I have a feeling she won't so...*glances around the room* maybe looking at what is underneath it couldn't hurt...*grabs lexcaliber and steps forward*

(nope)  

Xa44
Captain

Strikxr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:08 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

(skskssdjksskskskssklk im sorry i dont come on here much um should we know alex our possible ocs for next episode so he'll have more time to prepare epi 3?)

ill try to be more active  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:12 pm
Strikxr
(um should we know alex our possible ocs for next episode so he'll have more time to prepare epi 3?)

ill try to be more active

(Still got very little planed for that but yes if you could do that that would be very useful and I could start planning some more fun stuff other then basic world design and lore stuff)  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:31 am
Strikxr
um should we know alex our possible ocs for next episode so he'll have more time to prepare epi 3?)

Xa44
(Still got very little planed for that but yes if you could do that that would be very useful and I could start planning some more fun stuff other then basic world design and lore stuff)

[um, what? I didn't understand a word of what Strikxr just said... Does that mean we can use a different OC for ep3 as long as we submit their info early? or... what? Also, sorry be being offline so much too. As usual, I'll try to get online once a week.]

Shiki: *wanders closer to the staircase as he cautiously watches what Alex is doing*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:07 pm
Haru Yates
Strikxr

(yes but also episode 3 will not be for a very long time)
*alex lightly pokes the ox with his sword, the ox jumps upand grabs a double bladed axe from under it, as it land the ground shakes, alex stumbles back a bit after it jumping*

Xa44
Captain

Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games