Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:37 pm
Haru Yates

Alex: how are they standing without legs, and how do they drive a boat without eyes
*you are very close to the boat, a rope can be seen hanging down the side. Alex gets ready to jump onto the boat*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:30 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex: how are they standing without legs, and how do they drive a boat without eyes
*you are very close to the boat, a rope can be seen hanging down the side. Alex gets ready to jump onto the boat*

Kengo: They have legs, but no muscles. I'd imagine that it's some metaphysical force that moves them; if they are indeed in control of themselves and not puppets of their captain, that is.

Shiki: *grabs the rope and starts climbing* I just wonder about where their brain is at. *stops climbing to look back at the others; lowers his voice in case the crew is capable of otherwise hearing him* Either they're really confident or they're complete idiots, inviting us on board and telling us that they plan to kill us if we don't give them out stuff before we're even on the ship! *louder* Ha! We'd have turned 'round already if we were worried about that!  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:03 pm
Haru Yates

Alex: I don't think taunts will get us anywhere*jumps onto the ship*
Skeleton: ok guy I got snacks*hands out eyeballs and some of the skeletons eat them*
Alex:...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:38 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex: I don't think taunts will get us anywhere*jumps onto the ship*
Skeleton: ok guy I got snacks*hands out eyeballs and some of the skeletons eat them*
Alex:...

Shiki: *@Alex* What taunts? *hearing "snacks", turns to the skeleton* Snacks? *looks at the eyeballs* Cool! They look delicious, but I sorry to say that I'm eyeball-intolerant so I must respectfully refuse. *bows somewhat, then turns to kengo* But my friend here might want one.

Kengo: *Straight face* Eating that is against my religion.

[note: Kengo is mentally calling bull $#i& on Shiki's "eyeball-intolerant" comment.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:06 pm
Haru Yates

Chef: oh wow really, here take one*tosses an eye off the side of the ship @kengo*
Alex: lets just fight*alex runs up and swings lex at bopen, bopens bones just move around the sword*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:18 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Chef: oh wow really, here take one*tosses an eye off the side of the ship @kengo*
Alex: lets just fight*alex runs up and swings lex at bopen, bopens bones just move around the sword*

[Just to be sure, is Bopen the captain?]

Shiki: *facepalms* Alex, don't attack without a formal challenge! There are rules to follow! *casually turns to the closest skeleton* Am I right or what? People these days, eh?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:18 pm
Haru Yates

(Yep)
Skeleton: uh yeah I know right, this is considered a war crime, or an act of terrorism depending on why you are doing this
*the chef skeleton throws a dagger at shiki*
Alex:... ok...? *bopen pulls out a golden sword and swings it at alex, it cuts his arm*
*tona climbs up the rope*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:52 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Yep)
Skeleton: uh yeah I know right, this is considered a war crime, or an act of terrorism depending on why you are doing this
*the chef skeleton throws a dagger at shiki*
Alex:... ok...? *bopen pulls out a golden sword and swings it at alex, it cuts his arm*
*tona climbs up the rope*

Shiki: ! *Jumps behind the skeleton he was speaking to to avoid the dagger* H-hey! *@Skeleton* And what's that now?! *gesturing towards the captain* He just did the same thing! I mean I was gonna suggest tying up Alex until we got our introductions all in order, but what the hell, man?!  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:38 pm
Haru Yates

Alex: this is all the introduction we need*jumps over bopen and kicks him in the head as he does so*
*there appears to be about 5 other skeletons on the ship(6 total)*
Tona: *gets onto the ship* isn't tying someone up a bit extreme  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:46 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex: this is all the introduction we need*jumps over bopen and kicks him in the head as he does so*
*there appears to be about 5 other skeletons on the ship(6 total)*
Tona: *gets onto the ship* isn't tying someone up a bit extreme

Kengo: *gets on the ship, @Tona* Not if it's to restrain somebody who would otherwise cause more harm than good.

Shiki: *@skeleton* Say, if I take down your captain, then does that make me your new captain?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:05 am
Haru Yates

Skeleton: no, jim is already next in line.*jim jumps at shiki and swings a cutlass at him*
Tona: but they already said they where going to kill us
*bopen shrugs off the attack and tosses his sword forward, the sword for some reason spins around him after letting, alex barely manages to doge the attack*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:42 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Skeleton: no, jim is already next in line.*jim jumps at shiki and swings a cutlass at him*
Tona: but they already said they where going to kill us
*bopen shrugs off the attack and tosses his sword forward, the sword for some reason spins around him after letting, alex barely manages to doge the attack*

Shiki: *stumbles backwards to avoid the blade, nearly bumping into Kengo*

Kengo: I don't think they're willing to negotiate, Shiki.

Shiki: Damn! And I really didn't want to hurt my future crew any more than necessary. *spoken as he dawns his armored form* I mean, look at them! They can't even drink from straws!  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:49 am
Haru Yates

*the skeleton that was talking walks below deck, alex thrusts lex into the back of bopens head, bopen jumps to where the rope is dodging the attack*
Alex: what is up with this guy..., hold on..., grab the crown!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:20 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

*the skeleton that was talking walks below deck, alex thrusts lex into the back of bopens head, bopen jumps to where the rope is dodging the attack*
Alex: what is up with this guy..., hold on..., grab the crown!

[you mean the same rope that they climbed to get on the ship? Aren't the others still standing there? (Pretty sure they are still standing near there...)
...It looks like Alex forgot to remove Lex from the back of Bopen's head. emotion_awesome ]

Kengo: *takes note of the skeleton that heads below deck, frowning at it with suspicion. Hers Alex say to 'grab the crown,' and takes out his handgun, taking aim and shooting at the crown to try and knock it off Bopen*

Shiki: *turns as the gun fires and tries to kick Bopen's head clear off it's shoulders. [he will try to snatch the crown out of the air if Kengo succeeds and if he succeeds in beheading Bopen, but not if Bopen doesn't flinch from the blow unless he can easily do so.]*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:09 pm
Haru Yates

[you mean the same rope that they climbed to get on the ship? Aren't the others still standing there? (Pretty sure they are still standing near there...)
...It looks like Alex forgot to remove Lex from the back of Bopen's head. emotion_awesome ]

Kengo: *takes note of the skeleton that heads below deck, frowning at it with suspicion. Hers Alex say to 'grab the crown,' and takes out his handgun, taking aim and shooting at the crown to try and knock it off Bopen*

Shiki: *turns as the gun fires and tries to kick Bopen's head clear off it's shoulders. [he will try to snatch the crown out of the air if Kengo succeeds and if he succeeds in beheading Bopen, but not if Bopen doesn't flinch from the blow unless he can easily do so.]*

(yep, and it is out)
*bopen grabs shiki out of the air and is about to toss him in some direction when the bullet hits the crown off bopens head, bopen screams in pain and drops shiki*
tona: alright I got this * summons a slime ontop of the crown, the slime absorbs the crown into its body*
*the ship starts shaking and many big waves can be seen coming towards the ship*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games