Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Naiadpalooza ORP]: Homecoming Inauguration (see page 14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 pm
Mellinae paused as a larger, much whiter male placed himself in her path. 'Oh. This is nice' she thought. She began to smile when he opened his mouth and a typical pick up line emerged. 'ugh. Another one of those males.' she refrained from rolling her eyes but really. Someone as gorgeous as her needed creativity. Needed spunk. Needed.....

She forgot what she was doing for a second as a platter of clams wafted by on the arms of a mellon. Turning to the orange and creamed cutie, her smile came back and she patted him on the cheek.

"Not today, sugar. " She said before retreating after the clammy delicacy. Turning back to the light colored pae, she called over her shoulder "Try some pizzaz on the next one, k?"

Shicala
#sassy

Mel growled at the blue blight that was lazily strolling in front of him. If only he could find something tha5 liked things bitter and nasty. Cause boy did he have the motherload with her on his arm. Rolling his eyes as she mentioned his family, he called out to her "Really? Fred was eaten years ago. You'd know that if you took the time to visit my family. However i believe i see your sister over there elbows deep in the salsa...."

He reached out and nipped at her tail as she lodged another volley across the small space between. "Oh my bad. I believe the ice is getting to my vision".

Twitchapher the 3rd
i dont think they ready for this jelly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:05 pm
Lyora giggled as the other pae ate the shrimp directly from her hand. My, he was friendly fellow. She liked friendly people. She grabbed another shrimp and held it out for him.

"I'm not sure. But anything is better than salted kelp. It's so.....kelpy!" She said. "Whatever the reason, i hope they feed is like this forever."

Tartara Seabreeze

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The sea surrounding the isle destination of the merfolk family was quite different than the sea Andrina was from. Her home, Aquatica was a vastly populated city surrounding a grand palace. A palace that was her home as she served as the daughter of the ruler of all the sea around them. But the whirlpool destroyed everything and even drained the power from her fathers magic trident. These days, it was rare to come across another merfolk. The young mermaid feared the worst for their fate. But the tug in her mind pulled her towards a new direction. She didn't want to abandon hope, but they had to leave. Living in desolation, scavenging and hunting for food while hiding and trying to find shelter from predators was no life for a princess. Her sisters and her Daddy had felt the tug too. Perhaps the rest of the survivors felt it. There was hope! It was her father's decision to go. However, as each of his seven daughters were adults with free agency, some wandered a little further than others. They still made their way towards the place her mind told her heart would be safe, but not as a group. Of course, they loved their family, but sometimes wanderlust hits the natural explorers. The sea is vast and goes uncharted.

As the second youngest daughter of the former sea king, Andrina couldn't help the curiosity of the approaching land mass. It was peculiar. From afar, it looked like a destroyed kingdom at the bottom of the land mass. Was that Aquatica's fate, too? The ghost kingdom felt eerie and gave off negative vibes. At first, she thought maybe that's where they were pulled, but the closer they swam to the sea bottom, the sicker she felt, and the more the island pulled her intuition upward. "Alana, I don't think this is the way."

Teigra
Alana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wyatt watched and waited for the reaction of the female, only be turned down flat. His face fell as she brushed him off with ease and left him floating there. Well that was a lil discouraging... but there were oh so many more females around, he turned to scan the crowd for his next possible target.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:33 pm
Sunset in the wrong place had been fun to follow for a few minutes. Down to two full skewers and a trial of eaten ones, the fun faded. The discarded sticks were clearly traps, one could never be too careful.

No, he had to find out who she was and what her intentions were. It was his duty as the best scout in the force! Decided on an action, the naiad swam noiselessly around the definitely female creature. There was a moment of appreciation but he could not be distracted!

Watching her fins move was not a distraction, it was studying. With great animation, exaggerated hand movements to point at her with an uneaten skewer then to point around as he asked her questions. For a good minute he spoke asking her everything from who she was, why she was there, if she was dangerous to her favorite color and if she kept a pet puffer fish. Each question came with its own set of movements. First he pointed at her directly when asking the first followed by sweeping gesture over to the door and back to the throne. After that he used an eaten skewer and poked his side.

The side poke was a bad idea, it ouchied! Clearly a sign she was in fact dangerous. Then he rolled his wrist along like a wave and followed by puffing his cheeks out. It was a great conversion with absolutely not a single noise. Now it was time for her to answer his very through integration!

Sharp eyes bored into the offending naiad as the poor server seemed to want to be anywhere else but where he was now. There might have been another tongue lashing had she not gotten distracted. The tentacled male had made his way way too close to her and was now talking to her! For several moments all he'd earned was blue eyed stare.

Offending naiad took off like he was being chased by a shark as soon as she was no longer glaring at him

Taking the time to observe, first thing that came to mind were those tentacles looked tasty. The octopae could talk, the rule to keep Irwin happy was not eating anything that could talk so that was out of the window. Finally, she accepted one of the kelp cakes with generosity, she didn't attempt to pinch him. "Interesting place here, its certainly colorful and doesn't seem too dangerous." Her antenna moved with purpose as she talked. He could potentially give her some understanding of this place while she searched for the hopeless Irwin.

Irwin was safe enough but fully distracted, Decha's display earned a full round of appreciation. He spoke so it wasn't the naturalistic research Irwin wanted. Though with such a display it was hard to be too disappointed. "Your fins are spectacular!" What a lovely creature to follow if he wasn't able to speak. With the movement it was easy to study the fins better. Ebby would be happy that he found something to study that wasn't going to try and bite him.

Daisicle
Your poor girl is going to be sadly disappointed if she expected intelligent conversion.

Wolfs Heart
He gets distracted easily your poor boy doesn't have to worry about him scaring off to many ladies XP

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Ebby to Tavian

Quote:
Ebby #6600FF Irwin= #F94D00 Adella = #009000

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:55 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This was a bad idea, it had to be a bad idea. Other naiad would be there. She just couldn't go, it would be humiliating. But Mnemo so badly did want to go, but she used every excuse her self-doubt could muster up. "Anxo, I can't do it."

One of the most perfect daughters (according to their parents, she and her sister Xoana, were the most perfect of all naiad) of the Goddess of Little Fish and water angel Anxo was eager to go into the palace. She'd always wanted to go. But she was also very close to her mom and dad and they didn't really like going. The blonde naiad lived with her parents and sister to stay close. But this feeling, the thought that wouldn't leave her mind. "Momma we should go! I feel it! I know it's a good idea." Pax didn't really know that but she felt it deep in her soul. "Don't you feel it? Daddy you feel it, right? The need and desire to go to the majestic palace?"

"Darling, of course, I do. But I.. I ... I can't. You and Xoana can go freely. If you feel it's safe and want to go, I won't stop you. Girls, you are free to do as your own intuition tells you." Mnemo knew her daughters would have fun. They fit into society perfectly. After all, they are descended from nobility.

---

And Pax did go. She swam to the palace, eager to find out why she was pulled. Upon entering the throne room, the young girl first laid eyes on the beautiful queen and her consort. She knew she was related to him somehow, but didn't understand how. Gamma Kel tried to explain it before. Pax saw the cradle beside the royal couple and only caught a glimpse of the little ones. She cooed and sighed. Such adorable tadpoles. The royal family only held her attention but a moment or two. The grand throne room and the mixed and diverse crowd was shocking. It was incredible!!! "Mom" she whispered. "Mom would love it."

Pax swam as fast as she could home to the little grotto where her mother hid. "Momma, Momma!! You should see the grand party!!!" She continued to tell her mom about all the diversity and life in the palace. It was a safe place.

It was with great reluctance that Mnemo left the grotto. The feeling in her mind to go the palace only increased in intensity the more she fought it. And her daughters' promises that she would have nothing to worry about helped give her enough confidence to head to the palace. Her husband's presence also helped quite a bit.

Menelie
Anxo and Xoana. I fixed just a few things because I didn't want to godmod them. I hope this is ok.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:12 pm
Marina whipped around in a flash and her claw made a crunch sound as it clasped around his antennae. "Do. Not. Try. Me. Like. That." She put some pressure on his antennae before she released him. She ruffled her tail fins and regained her poise. She lost her tempter a bit but sometimes you have to lay down the law.

"What's this place anyways? Why were we driven here?" She crossed her arms again. "We gave up everything for this?" Was it really worth it? She glided over to the food table and shoved a piece of grilled salmon into her mouth. Not bad. She still had so many questions and she was getting impatient for the answers.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image
Amoxtli swallowed hard as he found himself inside the palace for the first time in his life. Oh boy oh boy...This was crazy. He must have been out of his mind to come here. His wings odd dorsal fins were pressed tightly against his body. The pull...The invisible call...It brought him here....It was so powerful...So sweet. He was almost in a dream like state as he traveled to the Palace, a place he had seen so many time but never been to. Now that he was inside the palace and dream was over as suddenly as it had taken a hold of him. He was really lost now. At least he wasn't alone. "Hey kid...Where do you want to go first now that we're here?" He turned to Kai and smiled.

Irish Night Fox
ALL THE HELP FOR YOU!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:45 pm
Mel gave a yelp as she pinched his antanae with her claw. He almost made comment on the fact that any time was a good time, but he didnt feel like growing back his antanae. Again....

So Mel rolled his eyes. It was constantly the griping with this one. Why couldn't he have married her sister? At least she didnt complain all the time. Altho from the look of that salsa, her sister was already taken.

Waiting until her back was turned, he made the talkytalky motion with his hand looked at the passing mellons amd mouthed "HELP ME" before giving her sassy hip a nudge toward the shrimp plate she was enjoying.

Twitchapher The 3rd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:57 pm
Attine did a double take at the gorgeous specimen in front of her. My lord, he was even more beautiful up close than from a distance. She might be tempted to swoon. Fanning herself suddenly as heat flooded her cheeks, and well....other regions, she put on a flattering, doe eyed smile.

"Well, sir. I was across the room and i noticed you looked lost. And figured since I'm a bit new and lost myself, that maybe we could we look around together." she said, a touch breatheless. Oh my word, the things she could do to him.... Would do to him, if he let her.

Ending her statement with a huge grin instead of a laviscious smile, she pushed just a bit by sticking her hand out for the selkie to shake. "I am Attine, by the way. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Wolfs Heart

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:39 pm
"I know." Decha responded, not a hint of modesty in his voice. He couldn't blame the male for being so interested in him though, he was gorgeous after all. He almost felt bad for the other fish, his fins had no flourish to them at all. "I'm sorry that yours are so... lacking..." He wasn't even aware of how much of a jerk it made him to say something like that. Decha had already decided the male wasn't a threat, there was no need to be even verbally aggressive, but he was so caught up in himself that he lacked any real sympathy.

EvilSilverDragon
Haha, he's not even worried about actively pursuing ladies, he just wants to be the most prettiest thing around if they do look over.
Sorry Irwin x.x What kind of jerk would be a jerk to steve irwin?!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:01 pm
Rainier noticed the way in which she presented herself to him now, but he didn't take it quite the way that she had probably intended it. Her flirty behavior struck him as suspicious more than flirty. Why was the female flushed, it wasn't so cold here, she must be nervous... what was she up to? These were all red flags to him.

She did appear to be lost though... "Oh... I'm not lost." He responded, trying to make himself look less vulnerable. "I'm exactly where I want to be." He was safe surrounded by many, or so he thought, surely there was at least one good samaritan in the crowd if he was to find himself in distress. Wandering off on his own with this female sounded dangerous, was she trying to get him alone? His distrust began to grow again.

"Even though I know where I am, I'm not sure I can give you much assistance finding your way elsewhere, I'm not familiar with much else." He wanted to gracefully escape from going off alone with her, but he also had revealed that he wasn't familiar with his surroundings.

Then she offered her name a warm handshake, and his guard lowered once again. It was so difficult to tell when others were being deceitful or not. With a look of uncertainty that he found himself unable to hide, Rainier took her hand and shook it. "My name is Rainier."

DaemonGabrielle

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:35 pm
He was in full agreement with that statement. The male nodded as he took the offered shrimp. Being fed by a pretty lady was way cool. "Right? I'd stick around for grub like this." He spoke after finishing off his mouthful. "I'm Tilikum. I don't think we've met before, I'm sure I'd remember a pretty fishie like you."

Arista was beyond glad to have at least one sister by her side as they made their way in. She knew she wasn't the fastest or the strongest if something bad happened, but at least her daddy was there. And her father was once the strongest male in the whole ocean! "Wow. No, I've never seen so many combinations of fish and mer! Look at those fins!" She spoke innocently, pointing at a purple darya.

She looked around, soaking in the sights and silently keeping track of her siblings. Ariel was eating fruit, and Attine...Attine was. "Oh Neptune." He grumbled under her breath. Who was she flashing those big long lashes at? The poor male was no match for her siblings brashness, like a guppy in a net. "Speaking of boys, look at Attine." That girl was going to give daddy a heart attack.

DaemonGabrielle
Tilikum and Arista looking at Attine

evilsilverdragon
Arista speaking to Adella

Wolfs heart
Arista looking at Rainier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Jarrin peered around curiously at his new surroundings, this could take some getting use to. His rainbow colored body glided through the water observing his new environment.There were so many around that it didn't help he didn't know anyone just yet. He would need to remedy that soon, at least make a friend or two. These type of social gatherings was the right opportunity to make some friends. He swam between the crowds and small groups of naiads. This whole idea was still brand new to him, and he hadn't been around for very long either.
Leon, was not very far behind Jarrin he too needed to make some new friends and discover the wonders of his new home and what it would offer. He swam through the crowds and small groups of naiads. This was the one time he was grateful for his swimmer like physique. You needed to be quick to make sure you didn't run into anyone or cause any trouble. His eyes observed his surroundings and the environment. He would need to get use to this kind of place. He was pretty certain that would take some time. He too needed to remedy his issue of having no friends or companions and from what he has heard big social gatherings like this would be a great place to start, given he was still fairly new.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Oh wow! What lights! What sights! What Sounds! Excitement abound! The Mylio had answered the call in her soul, bringing her to this castle full of pae. So many kinds of pae that she had never seen before. Luxury that she hadn't even imagined. Had she died? Was this the afterlife? If it was, she didn't mind it.

With all this fascinating new things, how could anyone resist?

Well. That one pae slumped in the shadows sure was doing managing it. That just wasn't right, wasn't right at all! Ahuna hesitated only a moment before making her way towards him. "Why hello there. Why you hiding in the shadows?

SSBrosB

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces