Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Naiadpalooza ORP]: Homecoming Inauguration (see page 14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:17 pm
EvilSilverDragon

[ANIWANIWA]

Wawa was almost caught up with his breathing when he felt a tickle on his tentacles. His tentacles, for goddess sakes. Who in their right mine would......Oceans no! He whirled his head around to peek over his shoulder(since he was bents at the waist trying to breath) and nearly pissed himself.
This strange guy......!!
He was.....!!
What.....?
Who did he......?
That felt......?

Wawa quickly rethought his his words as the gentle carress of fingers over his suckerpads reached his mind. Apparently, he liked this. This was the first time he'd let anyone touch him. Not that he had given permission this time. But still...

The warm, tingly sensation traveled up from sucker pods as they sucked to Irwins hands, almost of their own free will. Wawa felt a blush rise in his cheeks as the sensation deepened a bit. His eyelids slid down until his eyes were almost shut in pleasure. His little mouth puckered as his breath caught for a entirely different reason.

That was when Wawa snaped out of it. He was letting a dirty vile creature touch him. Yes, it felt good. But the germs! Dear Goddess, he'd never get the germs off.

Snatching back his tentacle, he glared at the ravioli. He opened his mouth to complain but nothing came out. Cheeks flushed, now from embarrassment, he turned to stare at the tentacles in his hands then back at the ravioli.

"What did you do?!" He squeaked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:04 am
Utterly fascinated by the comparisons, Irwin went over in his mind about the animal versions and now the pae. Could he grasp like the real animal? What about the water propulsion to get away? Clearly he had a mouth so it was unlikely there was another one under the skirt of tentacles. The suction cups were so real it he went a little overboard testing their reactions.

Then, the tentacle was taken away. It was for the best.

The other was looking at his own foot now, it brought the curious question of if the feet were sensitive. They had to be, to know what they are grabbing. was this true for the real animal too?

Oh this was so much fun! His answer came gleefully, "They are just like I thought they would be! Your tentacles are so cool!" Just shy of asking if it felt weird, he asked another question, "Can I see how quickly you can swim?" Would he breath in the water deeply and fart off?

DaemonGabrielle
Tag! if Wawa wanted an escape plan here it is!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:11 pm
Octavius seemed fascinated by her talking. Or at least fascinated by her. He nodded a bit. "It's a very pretty red too. Much like your favorite fruit." he pointed out with a soft smile.

Picking up another random fruit and popping it in his mouth to try, he chuckled. "Honestly, I'm pretty curious about what this party is all about. And if everyone is coming here based on a pulse or pull they felt, who does this place belong to? I mean... it's kinda big..." he started looking around.

"This may sound a bit silly," he started again, turning his attention back to Ariel as he let his fingers dance about to pick another fruit up. "... but I had thought this place belonged to you and your family." He made a nodding gesture to her father and smiled. "Your dad... he looks like someone pretty regal, to be honest. And some of your sisters are wearing similar crown things... kinda made me think of royalty, yano?"

Shicala
Octavius -> Ariel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alana started at the sound of her sister's voice, looking towards her and away from the tiny, bio-luminescent fish whose snoot she was attempting to boop with her fingertip. Even down this far in the dark depths, there was beauty to be found. Big teeth though. She supposed those could be considered lovely too...

After looking over the surroundings again, she had to concede, "I think you're right. This doesn't feel...right." She couldn't find a better term to describe the feeling. As if they shouldn't be here. As if they weren't wanted here. Yet, the feeling pulled them upward; they were clearly wanted somewhere else.

She realized now that they hadn't seen any other members of their family in a while. Hopefully they were having more luck finding whatever drew them to this place...and they were safe. Swimming towards her sister, Alana reached out and took Andrina's hand in hers before closing her eyes. The pull was strong...it had gotten stronger the longer they followed it, eventually bringing them to this island...but now what? They were compelled to follow it, no matter how they tried to ignore it, but now which way? What lay at the end? They had no choice but to follow, even if it lead to their doom. Shame, after all they had survived already.

"Up. We need to go up," she said finally, opening her eyes again. She smiled at Andrina and nodded reassuringly. "I'm sure of it. We need to go up. Don't lose hope! We'll find it, and hopefully Daddy and the others too! We're all going to the same place, right?" Now...how to get upward? The isle above hung over them ominously. After a moment, she shrugged and started swimming up towards the rocky 'ceiling' above. Up and around maybe?

Antidia
Andrina

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:35 pm

Oh my goodness, so many new faces! Moana was zipping about, welcoming new arrivals, directing them towards food or dancing, and generally trying not to swim her poor fins off in the process. She could only imagine how busy everyone else was, trying to handle this many Naiad. And all so very different and exotic looking! Still, she had work to do, no time to get distracted. Well, not too badly anyway.

Leaving a lovely new couple with one of the servers in the dining hall, she excused herself and went over to the buffet to make a plate. Not for herself; though she was getting a bit peckish. No, she had a duty to take care of the Queen most of all and she could help more than just directing traffic away from her for now. She wasn't likely going to be able to escape for a while to get anything to eat for herself, and as she thought about it, neither was her father. Moana scanned the buffet and grabbed several tasty delicacies for them both, while making sure to get some of their favorites: a large scoop of fine caviar for the Queen, a couple skewers of shrimp for Turin.

Then she was off for the throne room, taking a side route to avoid most of the milling Naiad who seemed to be still trying to find their way. Into the grand hall she swam, circling around those who had come to greet the Queen and coming up by the throne. She made a subtle notion to catch Turin's eye, nodded to the plate with a smile, then back to the two of them before hiding it discretely behind the throne where they could grab it as soon as they got a moment. She had to stifle a chuckle at the weary but appreciative look she got in response, but only bowed and took her leave again.

Her duty to the Queen and Captain complete, perhaps now she could get something to eat for herself.

Antidia
Food for Queen Tariel and Turin

Quote:
Moana now open for interaction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:56 pm
Tariel wasn't expecting Moana, nor the lifesaving plate her Lady brought to her. "Thank you, I wasn't sure I'd get anything to eat today." The queen went directly for her favorite delicacy and devoured it while hiding behind the throne tending to other matters. She'd actually not done a whole lot of socializing, which is actually unlike the queen. She was worried about her upcoming speech. Never had she even worried about that, but there were so many unexpected - but welcomed - guests. Did they know very much about this land and lake?

~~...~~

The Naiad Queen steadied herself and fluffed her hair a bit. She nodded towards Tox, the new Lady in Waiting for the little princesses and then to Logan and Snorri, their personal guards for the day. She straightened up and swam to her throne. The crowd was so much bigger than she'd ever imagined. And so diverse! It looked like Alu's memories of the queendom. This is why the little glowfish grew in number in the Water globe. Tariel's heart filled with love and appreciation.

"I am Queen Tariel. The leader of all Naiad. I thank our guests today for swimming such a long distance, and for answering the call we sent out. Today is a historic day. Our family is coming together. I welcome our long lost sons and daughters of the Water. Everyone is welcome to make Alu Spring their new home, or even find a new place to live in our lake." Tariel nodded to the naiad in the crowded throne room. "I will present myself after our ceremony to welcome all of the Heads and Leaders, to present to our brethren our new neighbors and fellow naiad. It is overwhelming to me, to witness the support and devotion all have shown. The diversity of the naiad is amazing.

Now to introduce the huge globe behind my throne. It contains the Water Element. The Element is one of five, to represent our life and state of being. We are all born of the Water. Every tiny little glowing fish in the globe represents each naiad. As our guests arrived, the globe lit up with life. I protect this globe, as it has been my sacred duty even before birth. Remember, the Water is our life, and will always comfort us, support us, and protect us so as long as we remain in the lake and Telrunya's many waterways. We all must trust in the Water. We have allied with the Earth Elemental, the Faun. They are landwalkers. We have yet to locate the other three.."

"Captain Turin and I would also like to welcome the most precious Elandra and Alya to the queendom. We present to you the princesses of the Water, first ever heirs to the throne. Their father and I couldn't be more proud." The clamshell bassinette moved forward with Tox's help to present the little girls to the queendom. Tariel lifted little Alya while their dad held little Elandra. "The royal line has been established. And with this announcement, I would like to inform everyone that we will be appointing our official court soon. Our nobles will be announced following the party.Thank you to everyone for being here and to allow us to show off our most precious treasures. Enjoy yourselves and continue mingling!"

Tariel gently brushed her lips over Alya's head before gently kissing her forehead. It pained her to do so, but the queen gently laid the tiny tadpole on her bed. They're too small to swim on their own, and Tariel knew she'd chosen the perfect Lady to trust with her most valuable treasure in the queendom. Tariel so wished she could cuddle and hold her babies all night, but she knew, as Queen, she had duties to uphold.

After her bow towards the crowd, she whispered to the princesses' guards, "Watch over them with your lives." It wasn't a threat because she didn't trust him. It was merely a reminder she'd eat the head of anyone that caused harm to her babies.

Teigra
Turin, Moana, Eldara

evilsilverdragon
Tox

DaemonGabrielle
Logan

Daisicle"
Snorri

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image

The ocean hadn't been nearly so frightening in her opinion. After all, it was all she'd ever known. The terrifying part of following the unavoidable call had been the moment it had drawn her to land. The lagoon in the bay of the isle had been okay, even nice, but then the pull called her further inland. She'd puzzled over how for a while before finding the outlet of a river that flowed from further inland. A tiny, cramped little waterway that lead towards who knew what. Great.

It was only when she'd noticed so many others from the sea heading in the same direction that she'd felt some reassurance. Surely they all knew where they were going, right? And with so many others going, it had to be something good with lots of people in such a large group! Not that she could fight the call for long before she'd grown antsy and fidgety. So, into the cramped little waterway she went.

The travel was long and hard swimming upstream and she was starting to doubt it would never end when the river finally opened up into its source; a massive inland lake that seemed almost like a tiny sea itself! What a relief! And ahead, a massive tower spiraled up from the depths of the lake all the way to the surface. It was glowing with a warm, welcoming light, and somehow Tsura knew that that's where she was going. She had no problems with this, seeing all the others heading that way as well. As she neared, the urgent feeling that had compelled her to come here gave way to a warm, reassuring feeling of comfort. She couldn't explain it if she'd tried, and she'd never really had such a thing, else she may have compared it to the feeling of 'coming home.'

Only belatedly did she notice the lack of salt in the water and was surprised to note that she seemed unbothered by this. Curious. It was her first time in fresh water as opposed to salt water. The flavor was different, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. She joined the groups of other aquatic types, some like herself, some very, very different, all heading towards the glowing tower. It gave her some pause when they neared and she spotted several finned types with spears guarding the tower, but was surprised when they nodded and waved everyone through. They were...expected?

How odd.

Not one to argue with this and still being pulled forward by the simultaneously urgent and reassuring unseen force, Tsura entered the tower and was greeted by the grandest sight she'd ever beheld. So many fine halls, and so many beautiful people! And the food! Oh goodness, had she died and gone to the Great Ocean beyond? She hoped not, but if it was like this, well...she'd lived a good life.

She followed the summons until she reached an enormous hall with a glowing globe and...a grand looking figure at the end before a throne of sorts. She'd made it in time for the announcement; it was a lot to take in. Naiads? Is that what the finned types here called themselves? Interesting. This Queen seemed to imply that they were all the same, despite their different appearances. Is that what she meant? That was why they'd all been called here? They were connected somehow?

It was mind-boggling for the poor bewildered Seara, and yet it helped to explain so much, at least why she'd felt called here. Perhaps it was time to take a look around and ask a few questions and see if she could straighten this out.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:49 pm
Hvatbera could not help but take delight in how this cute little fish received her praise; and to think he could even continue with the performance after the show? What dedication to the craft! And even better he hesitated not for a second before hurrying off to find his employer.

Hopefully it wouldn't take long, but she could wait. The music and conversation flowing about were also quite pleasant to take part in.

Her answer came unexpectly and from another source, however, as the queen(?), or certainly the head, of this place introduced herself and a pair of simply adorable tots. How small!

That said, her way of speaking caused the fish to raise up a single eyebrow. It wasn't her first event to participate in, to put lightly, and for one stranger, queen or not, to suddenly make claim as being above her... Why, the entire thing seemed quite silly. Perhaps she was queen to these locals, but to one such as herself from so far away? Certainly not. Not with so short an argument lacking any substantive context for her words in any case. Too many questions arose with far too few answers.

Still, she'd traveled terribly far to get here and would enjoy herself thoroughly without making a fuss. When the next day came, she could simply return home.

EvilSilverDragon
Chromis

Smiling eagerly, the handmaiden subtly urged her granddaughter to selecting a drink as she scouted one for herself. Of course, despite her looks, she was skilled in her duties and made no hesitation to offer guidance to those who passed by looking lost as she did so. Her eyes were constantly shifting around, making sure all were enjoying themselves about her.

It was the least she could do.

As little Kerriana selected her drink, Vera went for one of a deep rose color, not entirely different. She wasn't quite sure what it was; she simply thought it looked lovely and that she'd like to try it.

Taking a sip from the pouch, she motioned for Keri to try some too. "Now, one thing; be careful to watch yourself and to not too drink too, too much. Your father warned they can have quite the effect on the body and mind, and we are still on duty for now."

She turned with the queen's speech, proudly watching and, perhaps less subtly than intended, lifted a hand to offer a small wave to her friend and husband up there.

Shicala
Kerianna

EvilSilverDragon
Tox (Vera is giving a wave to her; no need to respond)

Menelie
Much like Kel's family, Hjortur's was also all abouts in the water, swimming here and there. Kerianna - now apprenticing (or was she a proper handmaiden now?) under his mother - appeared to be having some fun together. They were just about always together these days, and he was sure his mother took delight in the newfound attention. That, and how much she doted upon the littler ones; were his grandchildren here anywhere?

Or, their grandchildren, his and Kel's, as it were...

It was a bit odd that they'd have grandchildren before children when he thought about it, so he chose not to. No more children for him. Nope. He was free to live joyfully and without responsibility while watching the others while slacking off in the background now. Even now, his old habits were quickly coming back with his playing hooky. (they wouldn't mind if he made up some nonsense about his playing in the crowd. probably).

At Kel's comment, he actually looked more closely at those in attendance and blinked more than a few times. His dumbfoundness clear on his face.

"Nope, Never seen anything like em in my life." And he had had quite the opportunity to see just about every kind of pae by now. "I suppose they must have felt the pull too."

(So it's easier for you to find)

Snorri had been on-alert the entirety of the party (and for quite some time beforehand). This duty had been one he'd kept largely a secret from his family for some time; not that it'd been particularly taxing, as they rarely asked about his work. But with the way his wife delighted in exchanging talk with the other handmaidens... Well... It was for the best to keep it on the down low.

She'd only been a little upset when she found out he was going to be busied with the Queensguard for unexplained reasons. Even now he wasn't sure if that was more because he wouldn't tell her or because she just wanted to know.

Women were complicated.

Remaining in place at-attention, the Queensguardman kept his hands behind his back and his posture straight as his queen gave her speech; what a wonderful speech it was. Truly one of the best she'd done in some time. If he'd been an audience member, he'd have clapped. (speaking of audience members, what was that wife of his doing?!) He'd not had a moment to think, however, before the queen came over and gave her personal orders. Her hidden hostility was enough to send a chill even down his spine.

Snorri nodded firmly and gave a single "Ha!" as he remained in place.

Women really were complicated. The captain had his regards.

Quote:
See here for my pae in attendance and feel free to quote me to interact with one!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Word of a fantastic celebration at the castle had spread throughout the lake long before the supernatural call went out. Of course, even without that, who wouldn't have wanted to come to a party at the palace anyway? Heck, it was way better than cruising the bars for a good time, that was for sure. Better booze definitely. And doubtless the food would be much better too.

Check on all points thus far.

Phorcys had found a good vantage point to watch all the new faces that were showing up. He'd had no idea so many types of Naiad existed, let alone were going to show up tonight. He'd assumed it'd just be the usual crowd, trying to act a little more refined due to being in the palace and all. But this...?!? Look at all the lovely faces, new faces, fresh and full of wonder at the surroundings.

Okay, some less full of 'wonder' and more 'confusion'. He'd even seen a couple sour faces in the crowd. Shame, this was a party after all. After the Queen's announcement, he'd raised a good-natured cheer with the crowd before filtering back to the dining hall. The massive spread was impressive and he wasn't about to allow this opportunity to go to waste. Common hunters didn't exactly get castle fare all that often.

He was dividing his attention between the food and the passing newcomers. Some looked a little strange to him, but hey, who was he to judge? What caught his eye, however, was a dark beauty with fancy fins. With an internal shrug and a why the heck not, he altered his path to cross with hers, putting on a warm smile. "Hey there, haven't seen you around here before. Guessing you're new to the lake? I was just on my way to get a drink; care for one as well?" he gestured towards the beverage table, on the way to grab himself a pouch of wine. The royals had the good stuff in stock, right?

DaemonGabrielle
Mellinae

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:15 pm
[MELLINAE]

The dark beauty was after some oysters and crab. Well she been. When all of a sudden, a darker fish stepped in her path. She would have growled at him had the setting been less formal. Unfortunately, it was not. And she did have manners.

She managed not to roll her eyes as he opened his mouth. Tho her eyebrows did raise as the spotted guy actually said something engaging. Well, he was offering to lead her right where she was going. Potatoe, potato. At least she would have to access to food.

Giving the male in front of her a small smile, she cocked her hand on her hip and made the motion for him to continue. It was always easier to go with than against.

"Well, with an offer like that, who am I to refuse?" She asked, her grin growing. "Lead the way!"

Teigra

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:00 pm
((Yellow and Purple Seara from raffle))

Talya kept to herself at the back of the hall. Something felt off. She had suddenly been drawn to this place. Some place she had never been before had beckoned her like a slave. It didn't help that she saw mermaids. The Seara shuddered in disgust. Filthy creatures. They were always shedding their scaleless skin in the ocean. It was really gross. There had also been a time when mermaids had used the Seara as indentured servants. No thanks. Not this fish.

Her purple eyes settled on the speech maker. "Ex...excuse me?" she murmured to herself in disbelief. How could someone just announce they were the queen? She knew it deep down, as did all naiads; however, she was stubborn.

"I didn't vote for you."

Yeeeah, this was going well. As soon as the all clear was given, this lil naiad was SEAFISH OUT!!!

((Electric Eel))

Syldre was busy stuffing her face at the refreshment table while Tari gave her speech. She really didn't know anyone here. Food meant no small talk with strangers; she was content to watch. That was cool with her. Her fins buzzed with activity. How exciting!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:48 pm
[LOGAN]

Logan listened to the queens story with half an ear. It wasn't that he was being disrespectful. But since he was the little tadpoles personal bodyguards, he might have been a touch more focused on scanning the surrounding area for a threat. He heard bits and pieces. Answering the call. Alu springs. Support and devotion. Water element. Fauns. Allies. Announcing leaders and lordes. Yeah. He got this.

As he scanned the surroundings, he found Opal ridiculously waving off to the right. He gabe her a wink, the only sign that he saw her, but she instantly whooped among the applause so he knew she'd seen.

He still couldn't believe he had been chosen for an important role. When he had applied to the guards, he had just been looking for a way to get out of the farm and socialize. And do something to.....help. He liked helping.

Now a few months later, after extensive training to which his arms could still attest to, he had a job. Granted, it wasn't the 9-5 he had originally wanted. And yes, Opal had had issues with his leaving the farm, but even she understood a man's need to....do something.

So here he was. Standing behind a clamshell bassinet (that his little ol' farm had provided) and doing something with his life. For that he was happy.

Snapping back to the queen, he blanched a little at her sudden growl and simply saluted her. That woman could scare kreel outta whale's mouth....

Peeking at Snoori, his eyebrows raised in amazement as he realized that Snoori wasn't about to crap his pants. He kinda liked Snoori. Snoori hadn't really liked him at first, but Logan liked to think he'd gotton used to him. When the queen resumed her queenly duties, he relaxed and returned to a neutral position.

Antidia
you dun scared him

Daisicle
Snoori!!

EvilSilverDragon
Tox

Teigra
I think your in here

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:14 am
[ANIWANIWA]

Wawa stared at this rude stranger. And stared. And stared.

This bloke had lost his mind. Like, legit. Lost. His. Mind.

Wawa paused to look at his tentacle. He had no clue what the man did but he was in no way going to let him do it again. It doesn't matter that what he felt when the lil ravioli touched him was the closest to rapture he'd ever felt. What mattered was that this fellow was asking questions, ignoring protests and clearly insane.

He jerked his head up as the question about swimming hit him. This loon was gonna let him go? And actually believed he would come back? Could he be this lucky?

But his eyes drew back to the tentacle he was holding. The joy he felt breifly fluttered across his mind. NO. He had to flee. Letting people touch you with their unsanitized hands was just....wrong. He had to be strong. Sometimes bodies went haywire. That was it. His body was just...off. maybe it was the shrimp?

Finally looking back up at the man with crazy hair and brightly colored skin, Wawa nodded. "I th-think I can." he stuttered a bit. Damnit. It wasn't going to work if the nutjob thought he was scared!

Clearing his thoat, he went on. "But you, you....special man. Heh. You gotta stay here. Don't wanna....umm.. TRIP! I don't wanna trip over you and fall down!" Giving the insane man a nod, he inched away slowly. And when he was in the right position, he threw his tentacle down, prepared, and he fled as fast his little tentacled body could him.

EvilSilverDragon
wawa has left the building

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:35 am
His words caught her off guard as a slight blush rose upon her white cheeks. "You truly are an idiot then....I'm always jealous of other younger or more prettier female comes along and steal your gaze away." She gently ran her claw down his cheek. "Why would I want to loose the best thing that's ever happened to me?" Her blush deepened as he...Suggested things...
"Mel...Well...."

Before she could decide the voice of someone speaking caught her attention.
Water Element...The Faun...Princesses,,,official court? Maybe it was better they just arrived...They wouldn't be considered for these positions...And they wouldn't be taking her Mel from her. Good. They wouldn't know how to handle his amazing talents. "Perhaps it better our escapades waited until it was quieter...Seems you aren't the only one with that idea." There WERE a lot of others coupling that seemed to have the same idea.

DaemonGabrielle

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Keri sipped at the drink a few times it had a wonderfully a strong flavour. She paused her sipping to listen to her grandmother. She looks down at the pouch in her hands, and then back to Vera "Yes Ma'am I understand" she replied and smiled "This is tasty, but if it has that effect I can see why we do not have it much" she smiles and sips once more.
Daisicle
Sry for delay ~ Vera

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She blushed slightly at the compliment and picked up her dinglehopper running it through her red locks a few times. She looked at the plate of fruit and then to the eight limbed pae and nodded. "I honestly don't know what the event is all about, I came here feeling like it was the right thing and with Daddy. It's not our home, he was a King, I was one of seven princesses... but not from here from..." she was going to continue and then the conversation seemed to go on hold at least for a moment when the din quietted and she noticed a rather fancy naiad lady start her announcement.
Seruta
Sry for delay ~ Octavius (please assume this to be just before the big announcement)

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff