Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:11 am
Burning Icebitch
User Image

Next, We have Aileen Silvermain! She is The grand daughter of Hans and Marcia Eaton, the Icewolves's Civic Lord and Lady of Reception, and Arlen and Jayne Silvermain, the Icewolves's Wild Lord and lady of the Forest. a third generation Noble, sired by nobles. She is also a student of the mighty Burning Icewolf! She is a Celtic warrioress and martial artist from the mid modern age of Gaia and hails from the Gaian Dark Woods. Much like her late mother's cousin and foster father, The Burning Icewolf himself, she harnesses energy from the sun to give herself seemingly limitless strength, durability, and power, which she can channel into fire, ice, water, and raw stellar energy. She can also use Druidic illumination and the Celtic "Roar". Standing at 5 foot 5, this lovely b i c t c h, and I mean that as a compliment, has a youthful body, well toned and with a slight muscular build from training among the Icewolf, since childhood, a bust size of 83 cm, waist line of 57cm, and hip width of 85cm. She has lovely green eyes, blood-red hair, and shining golden fur, cute wolfie ears, and a long and luxurious tail which in addition to cuddling with, she can she can also use to fan male influencing pheromones into the air! Is it suddenly getting hot in here, or is it just me?... Anyway, it says here, that her father has also taught her to be an able huntress.

It says here that Icewolves don't technically have weddings, and instead mate in the forest... Damn... But I suppose it really saves on wedding expenses... Anyway according to this, When in search of mates, Icewolves will strip down to their birthday suits and run into the forest, where they will then wander about until either the sun rises, or they come upon an unmated member of the opposite sex. The two will then proceed to hunter for prey and upon making a kill, will dine together and then breed repeatedly,until sunrise. At sunrise, they will then travel back to civilization as a couple and dance together at a party, and then go their way to live together essentially as husband and wife. As is traditional for her people, Alieen now appears before us as naked as the day she was born... Wow, and I thought the other Aileen was bold.. Anyway, it seems that strength is what Icewolves find to be most important in a mate and so as a people, they have come to associate strength with beauty and find the strongest to be the most beautiful. As such, is seems, that Aileen has actually trimmed her fur, so as to better show off her physique and I can even see blushing under the fur. It says here, that she is getting ready to mate with Prince Homac Xross the 7th, crowned heir to Mysidian empire of the Void... Wow! Can she pick em, or what!?

OK, Aileen, May I call you Aileen? I'd like to aske you a few questions, Ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:42 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
User Image

Next, We have Aileen Silvermain! She is The grand daughter of Hans and Marcia Eaton, the Icewolves's Civic Lord and Lady of Reception, and Arlen and Jayne Silvermain, the Icewolves's Wild Lord and lady of the Forest. a third generation Noble, sired by nobles. She is also a student of the mighty Burning Icewolf! She is a Celtic warrioress and martial artist from the mid modern age of Gaia and hails from the Gaian Dark Woods. Much like her late mother's cousin and foster father, The Burning Icewolf himself, she harnesses energy from the sun to give herself seemingly limitless strength, durability, and power, which she can channel into fire, ice, water, and raw stellar energy. She can also use Druidic illumination and the Celtic "Roar". Standing at 5 foot 5, this lovely b i c t c h, and I mean that as a compliment, has a youthful body, well toned and with a slight muscular build from training among the Icewolf, since childhood, a bust size of 83 cm, waist line of 57cm, and hip width of 85cm. She has lovely green eyes, blood-red hair, and shining golden fur, cute wolfie ears, and a long and luxurious tail which in addition to cuddling with, she can she can also use to fan male influencing pheromones into the air! Is it suddenly getting hot in here, or is it just me?... Anyway, it says here, that her father has also taught her to be an able huntress.

It says here that Icewolves don't technically have weddings, and instead mate in the forest... Damn... But I suppose it really saves on wedding expenses... Anyway according to this, When in search of mates, Icewolves will strip down to their birthday suits and run into the forest, where they will then wander about until either the sun rises, or they come upon an unmated member of the opposite sex. The two will then proceed to hunter for prey and upon making a kill, will dine together and then breed repeatedly,until sunrise. At sunrise, they will then travel back to civilization as a couple and dance together at a party, and then go their way to live together essentially as husband and wife. As is traditional for her people, Alieen now appears before us as naked as the day she was born... Wow, and I thought the other Aileen was bold.. Anyway, it seems that strength is what Icewolves find to be most important in a mate and so as a people, they have come to associate strength with beauty and find the strongest to be the most beautiful. As such, is seems, that Aileen has actually trimmed her fur, so as to better show off her physique and I can even see blushing under the fur. It says here, that she is getting ready to mate with Prince Homac Xross the 7th, crowned heir to Mysidian empire of the Void... Wow! Can she pick em, or what!?

*homac quietly purrs for a bit, then the table thumps knocking his and the other judges water glasses and pitchers down off the table*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:28 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
User Image

*homac quietly purrs for a bit, then the table thumps knocking his and the other judges water glasses and pitchers down off the table*

*Jumps in his seat and looking over at Homac and then after correcting his glass he touches and freezes his spilled drink solid, picks the frozen spill up and crushes until he can hold it all cupped in his hands, and then heats his hands, causing the ice to melt and run down back into his glass.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:02 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
User Image

OK, Aileen, May I call you Aileen? I'd like to ask you a few questions, Ok?

*Bounces excitedly. wagging her tail as she holds her folded hand in front of herself in a almost prayer-like fashion, knuckle to knuckle, causing her arms to mash her boobs together.*
Oooh! Oooh! Ask me! Ask me! biggrin  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:16 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
User Image

Wow, aren't you a lively one?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:32 pm
shapelessevil
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
User Image

Ah spent a lot of me youth broodn over revenge fo the death of me family. Noo Tha Ahv'e calmed doon and made peace with meself, Ahv'e kind o been tryin tae make up fo it.
*wags her tail happily.*
Be tha one o the questions?  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:46 am
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
User Image

Ah spent a lot of me youth broodn over revenge fo the death of me family. Noo Tha Ahv'e calmed doon and made peace with meself, Ahv'e kind o been tryin tae make up fo it.
*wags her tail happily.*

Um.. No. My question is, what do you believe your wifely duties to your husband to be?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:37 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
User Image

*wags her tail happily.*

Um.. No. My question is, what do you believe your wifely duties to your husband to be?

*stand firmly and stares at the host intensely. and speaks as if she is taking an oath.*
Tae stand at his side, follow is examples, build a family with im, an tae protect em.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:35 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
User Image

*wags her tail happily.*

*stand firmly and stares at the host intensely. and speaks as if she is taking an oath.*
Tae stand at his side, follow is examples, build a family with im, an tae protect em.

What do you believe your husband's duties to you to be?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:56 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

*wags her tail happily.*

Pretty much the same as me... tae stand at me side, sent an example tae me, build a family wit me, an tae protect us.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:25 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

*wags her tail happily.*

Pretty much the same as me... tae stand at me side, sent an example tae me, build a family wit me, an tae protect us.

How many -  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:14 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

How many -

*jumps and claps her hands and holds them together in a hopeful gesture*
Hoo many pups di Ah want!? Lots n lots o them! Lots n lots o adorable little kittenpups! The more we ave, the happier we''ll be! At least twelve o them! Nae... Twenty!!!
*looks at Homac and wags her tail excitedly.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:10 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

How many -

Hoo many pups di Ah want!? Lots n lots o them! Lots n lots o adorable little kittenpups! The more we ave, the happier we''ll be! At least twelve o them! Nae... Twenty!!!
*homac's ears perk up when hears that and he conti ues too pur happily u aware of what was happening underneath the table*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:55 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

How many -

*sits smiling with arms folded as he slightly bows his head with eyes shut and chuckles.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash