Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Itri was uncomfortable with Bembe being out of his sight the rumors going around the pride land made him more and more worried for her safety. Then again their time together was new and they were still getting to know each other so if he got overprotective and bossy she might turn away from him and hate him. Which was the last thing he wanted he wanted things to continue and progress to the point where he could ask Bembe to be his mate for life. Making her angry with him seemed to be a really bad idea. Then again Bembe seemed so soft and gentle. What if there really was danger in the pride land and Itri let his guard down and Bembe was hurt??  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:55 am
Midnightglow18

User Image
The soft tan male moved quite slowly across the prides lands. He had much on his mind. A female had asked him to sire some cubs for her and he was still thinking about it.

It was a query he had never really thought about before. Sure, he had considered finding a mate and having cubs but he had never been any hurry to do either. This wasn’t really a mate kind of situation but he knew he could be involved in the cubs lives, if in fact cubs came from their union. It was a conundrum one that brushed away all other worries that the pridelands were under at the moment. He was so involved in his own thought pattern that he barely noticed the pale male before he was almost on top of him. “Oh.. Excuse me.” He grumbled, he really did have to watch where he was going.

Syrius Lionwing

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:48 am
Syrius Lionwing

Itri looked up at the older male that he had nearly run into. "Oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either, I have a lot on my mind." He said in a soft tone. Itri shuffled his paw in the dirt and then looked up at the other male. "I'm Itri by the way, I pretty new around here and you are?" He asked trying to be friendly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:50 am
Umaarufu raised a brow at the younger male. He paused for a few heart beats before replying. He didn’t know the white male, that didn’t mean much, the pridelands was huge, it always had been, one could not know absolutely everybody.

“Umaarufu.” He nodded “Have always lived here.” He stated simply, he wasn’t very used to having conversations with males.

Syrius Lionwing

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 am
Syrius Lionwing

Itri smiled at the older male and then said "Nice to meet you, to be honest, I kinda followed a female here and am courting her, so that's why I joined the pride lands, it is beautiful here and feels like a great place to make a home. I just hope that Bembe accepts my proposal to be my mate." Itri only wanted Bembe if she rejected him it would hurt and he would feel very foolish. He wasn't really sure what he would do if she did reject him. He could only hope that she cared about him enough to give their relationship a real try. "I'm a hunter what about you?" He asked trying to spark a conversation with the older male.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:54 am
Syrius Lionwing

(Lol forgot about this rp again)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items