Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Profile Forum
Landslide (Eris Eisley)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:15 am
User Image User Image User Image

What is their name?
Eris Eisley

Do they have any nicknames/aliases?
Landslide

How old are they?
Twenty-Four

What is their gender?
Female

What is their sexual orientation?
Heterosexual

Are they human or deviant?
Deviant

What are their powers/abilities?
Geokinesis -- the ability to move the ground by pushing or pulling rock and earth. She can create small quakes that knock people off balance (within a few yards in any given direction).

Do they have any notable weaknesses?
ordinary human weaknesses.

What is their personality like?
Eris was spoiled growing up, but her parents treatment of she and her cousin hurt her trust and caused her to become far more reserved. She tends to lash out when she's upset or hurt, and with all of the changes in her life she clings to the safety of the Dominion and the idea that they are superior. It's the only faith she has left.

What is their backstory?
Eris Eisley grew up in a quiet suburban neighborhood -- the kind with cookie-cutter family houses. She was an only child with both her parents, and was fairly spoiled. When she was four, her cousin came to live with them for a while. Every time he whistled, it would give her a headache. Her parents seemed frightened of him, but they pretended not to be. Eris and her cousin became good friends. When she was six and he was ten, her cousin showed her that he could pop a melon with his whistle. Eris thought it was an amazing trick, but her parents yelled at him for it. Screamed, in fact. They told him never to do it again, but he still showed Eris neat tricks like that when they weren't around. When she was ten, they were playing a game in the back yard, and she fell off the swing-set. It was fairly high up for a small girl. Scared, she reached out to catch herself, but the ground came to catch her. Her cousin was ecstatic that she could do tricks too, but her parents were horrified. They blamed her cousin for being a bad influence, and Eris tried to tell them that it wasn't his fault -- it had just... happened...

It was clear they didn't understand what was going on. They just seemed... frightened. Her cousin told her that was what happened with his dad too. That was why he was staying with them. Despite everything, her parents didn't kick them out immediately. They were children, after all. Their behavior changed drastically, however. Where once Eris could do no wrong, they snapped at her for everything she did. She was closely watched outside, and inside they began treating her more like a servant than a daughter. Her cousin was kept strictly to his room. When she was twelve they caught her trying to practice her ability in the backyard when her mother came home early from work. She had never seen her mother look at her so cruelly in her life -- nor had she ever gotten a bigger beating. She and her cousin began plotting to run away. He convinced her that it wasn't their fault they were different, and that they didn't deserve to be treated like this.

Their first attempt went horribly wrong, and put them on even stricter lockdown. Her parents only grew worse and worse towards them, and by the end of the third month of this her cousin decided that enough was enough. He busted Eris' door open and announced that they were leaving and to get a backpack, and when his aunt and uncle tried to stop them, he popped their ears like he popped the melons. For more than a year they struggled, encountering people far worse than her parents, until they finally found the Dominion. They were accepted and taught to use their powers instead of hide from them. They were also taught that they were better than others, and they held onto the words like they were gospel.

Is there anything else we need to know?
N/A

What is their faceclaim?
Elizabeth Olsen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:52 pm
Approved.  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:17 pm
And do you look into the mirror to remind yourself you're there . . . ?

User Image User Image User Image

• • • E ʀ ɪ ꜱXXE ɪ ꜱ ʟ ᴇ ʏ Lᴀɴᴅꜱʟɪᴅᴇ﹐ Dᴏᴍɪɴɪᴏɴ

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

↳ location: somewhere ↳ company: someone ↳ mood: something

Do you still feel younger than you thought you would by now?
Or, darling, have you started feeling old yet?
Don't worry, I'm sure that you're still breaking hearts
With the efficiency that only youth can harness.

And do you still think love is a Laserquest?
Or do you take it all more seriously?
I've tried to ask you this, in some daydreams that I've had,
But you're always busy being make-believe.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[align=center][size=10][color=#806D7E]And do you [b]look into the mirror[/b] to remind yourself [u]you're there[/u] . . . ?[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/halBez5.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ztDFUNm.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hSlemUD.gif[/img][/align]

[align=center][color=darkslategray]• • •[/color] [size=18][color=#98AFC7]E ʀ ɪ ꜱ[/color][color=white]XX[/color][color=#98AFC7]E ɪ ꜱ ʟ ᴇ ʏ[/color] [color=darkslategray]⇢[/color] [/size] [size=11] [color=#806D7E][b]Lᴀɴᴅꜱʟɪᴅᴇ﹐ Dᴏᴍɪɴɪᴏɴ[/b][/color][/size][/align]
[align=left]
[color=#98AFC7]▇▇[/color][color=#cccccc]▇▇[/color][color=darkgray]▇▇[/color][color=lightslategray]▇▇[/color][color=#25383C]▇▇[/color][color=darkslategray]▇▇▇[/color][color=#98AFC7]▇▇[/color][color=#cccccc]▇▇[/color][color=darkgray]▇▇[/color][color=lightslategray]▇▇[/color][color=#25383C]▇▇[/color][color=darkslategray]▇▇▇[/color][color=#98AFC7]▇▇[/color][color=#cccccc]▇▇[/color][color=darkgray]▇▇[/color][color=lightslategray]▇▇[/color][color=#25383C]▇▇[/color][color=darkslategray]▇▇▇[/color] [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=black]➳[/color][color=lightslategray] TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT[/color][color=black]◄[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right]
[color=#98AFC7]▇▇[/color][color=#cccccc]▇▇[/color][color=darkgray]▇▇[/color][color=lightslategray]▇▇[/color][color=#25383C]▇▇[/color][color=darkslategray]▇▇▇[/color][color=#98AFC7]▇▇[/color][color=#cccccc]▇▇[/color][color=darkgray]▇▇[/color][color=lightslategray]▇▇[/color][color=#25383C]▇▇[/color][color=darkslategray]▇▇▇[/color][color=#98AFC7]▇▇[/color][color=#cccccc]▇▇[/color][color=darkgray]▇▇[/color][color=lightslategray]▇▇[/color][color=#25383C]▇▇[/color][color=darkslategray]▇▇▇[/color] [/align]
[align=right][size=9][color=#98AFC7][b]↳ location:[/b] [i]somewhere[/i][/color] [color=lightslategray][b]↳ company:[/b] [i]someone[/i][/color] [color=#806D7E][b]↳ mood:[/b] [i]something[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][color=black]▣[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=10][color=#806D7E]◤[/color][color=#98AFC7]Do you still feel younger [b]than you thought you would by now?[/b]
[b]Or, darling,[/b] [i]have you started feeling old yet?[/i]
Don't worry, [u]I'm sure[/u] that you're still [b]breaking hearts[/b]
With the efficiency [i]that only youth can harness.[/i][/color]

[color=#806D7E]And do you still think [b]love is a Laserquest?[/b]
Or do you [i]take it all [/i]more [b]seriously?[/b]
[u]I've tried to ask you this[/u], [strike]in some daydreams that I've had,[/strike]
But you're always busy [b]being make-believe.[/b][/color][color=#98AFC7]◢[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][spoiler][quote=][/quote]
[quote=][/quote]
[quote=][/quote][/spoiler][/align]

Profile Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas