Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Magic of Music (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Once Aleksandr was in, Hector climbed in beside him, leaning against the door as soon as it was closed, letting Warren get back around to the driver’s seat. Skylar actually seemed surprised by Aleksandr’s question, unused to people actually trying to listen to her and ask her to repeat herself. In her pause, Hector leaned forward slightly and pushed Skylar slightly, unbalancing her enough that she had to shift in the seat. “Sit down, leave the man alone. He’s had a rough night already without you talking his ear off.” Hector said quickly before looking back to the boy again with a faint smile. Shifting his glasses on his nose, he looked away slightly, embarrassed now. “We really are sorry for hitting you. We haven’t properly apologized yet have we. We aren’t normally in trouble or anything. It’s just been a long night.”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:16 pm
MDaylus

Aleksandr blinked at Skylar as the woman seemed surprised at his question, did she not expect an answer? The hand that came from beside him to push Skylar enough to unbalance her. He looked to Hector knowing the man was going to say something and if Skylar didn't expect him to listen to her it would make his life easier, he would have less people to focus on. The faint smile the man gave him had Aleksandr giving one back unsure what to expect from the man. He certainly didn't expect the apology that the man gave him. "No, its my fault I really shouldn't have run across the street when I did. I was just trying to get away..." He stopped his words there. He didn't know how much he could tell these people without revealing himself and the real reasons for his lack of wanting to go to a hospital. "Anyway its my fault I know better than to run into the street. I mean my mother taught me to look both ways, I just didn't." Aleksandr continued witha small reassuring smile. He didn't want Hector or the rest of the group to feel bad, it hadn't been their fault after all that he was injured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hector was relieved by the small smile he got in return. That at least showed that the boy wasn’t completely pissed at them for all of this. Though that could still be the shock and pain talking he supposed. The way that Aleksander stopped himself did catch his attention, however. The guitarist shifted ever so slightly, wondering if he should ask or not. But if Alek was in trouble, then that could mean that all of them were now in a bit of trouble as well. “Aleksander. You don’t have to tell me anything specific if you don’t want to or can’t, but are you in some sort of trouble?” he asked slowly, voice low. Though the others in the van would be able to hear him he was sure, he wanted to give the illusion of privacy though, hoping that might help the boy say something if he needed to. “We can help you if you need us to.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 pm
MDaylus

Aleksandr blinked almost in confusion at the question that Hector posed to him asking if he was in some sort of trouble. "Trouble?" he mused for a moment before realizing what the man meant. "Oh! No, no, no, there was just some guys that don't like me. They don't think I should live where I am." Aleksandr answered with a bit of a laugh and more of a reassuring smile. "I don't think i've really ever been in trouble my whole life, my parents would die if I did I think." he continued. "Thank you though, its nice to know that there are nice people in this world who are willing to help someone they don't know." he thanked. He wasn't in trouble and knew how to keep his nose clean of the law or really any lawless group, however he worried what those who chased him would do with his things if he didn't return the next day. It wasn't like he had much that he cared about, but he worried about George's things since he didn't know when the man would be released from his stupid trumped up charges.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hector gave Aleksandr a curious look as he tried to figure out what the boy meant. Why would people not want him living somewhere? Was his family disowning him or something? But then again judging by the boy’s clothes, perhaps the answer was a little more straightforward, though he didn’t want to presume anything about the boy’s situation either. The thanks pulled him from his thoughts though and he smiled. “You really don’t have to thank us. We hit you with a van. We should be thanking you for not dragging us to court.” He responded simply, Skylar looking back then with a frown. “Don’t give him any ideas.” She hissed. Hector just rolled his eyes as he scooted down in the seat, knee lifting and pressing against the front seat as he made himself comfortable. “How old are you anyway Aleksandr?” he asked suddenly, eyes trained on the other again, curious to find out more about the other.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:16 pm
MDaylus

"Dragging you to court? Why would I do that, I am at least half responsible if you won't let me take full responsibility." Aleksandr argued. He would never consider taking someone to court, for one he certainly had no funds to do that nor the want. Still he smiled reassuringly at Hector. He realized quickly after when Hector rolled his eyes that someone else had said something. He glanced to the others in the car but saw no one speaking now. He looked back to Hector then catching the question the man asked him. "Oh, i'm 19. How about you if you don't mind me asking. I know some people don't like answering that question, to me though age is really just a number. I mean some people mature way sooner than other and some don't but that doesn't make them worse people or below someone." Aleksandr answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Arching a brow at the age given, Hector looked the boy over again. It was younger than he’d expected. Though it was honestly a little hard to place just how old he’d thought Aleksandr was if he was being honest. When the question was turned back towards him, Hector just gave a pleasant smile, shaking his head. “I don’t mind at all. Not old enough yet to be embarrassed by my age.” He joked lightly. “I’m 24. And unfortunately, the baby of this little group of misfits.” He joked, the others groaning and sending comments and jokes at him in response. Taking off his glasses and absently cleaning them off with the hem of his shirt, he yawned. The adrenaline from earlier was starting to wear off and he was beginning to remember just how tired he was still. His normal post-show nap in the van had been completely thrown off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:55 pm
MDaylus

Aleksandr smiled when Hector smiled at him and shook his head before answering the question. He was glad to see that the man wasn't embarrassed by his age and didn't mind telling him. "24 and your the baby of the group?" he questioned looking around at everyone else in the car. He could see it if he really paid attention to their faces that Hector did seem to be younger than them but not by much. "So are you guys a family or something? Siblings?" Aleksandr questioned not quite understanding why all of them would be in the same car together. Some of them looked like the could be family and the way the woman, not Skylar watched them had him thinking older sister. He saw the yawn Hector gave though. "Sorry if i am keeping you awake, you don't have to talk to me. You can sleep i'll be quiet." he apologized to the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The very thought of them being a family had Hector chuckling, shaking his head quickly. “Oh no, not related at all.” He assured the boy. “We’re a band. You caught us on our way out of a gig.” He said, absently motioning over his shoulder towards the boxes and cases in the back of the van that contained their equipment. “If we’d all grown up together, I somehow doubt that we all would’ve made it to adulthood.” He joked. The sudden apology was quickly waved off. “It’s fine, really. My little naps in the car aren’t the most important thing.” Skylar turned back to look at him, smirking. “Oh, so you finally admit it. Took a stranger to admit you’re just being lazy.”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:17 pm
MDaylus

Aleksandr blinked in surprise when Hector told him that those in the care were not in face related at all and instead were all part of a band. Aleksandr took another look at all of those in the car re-evaluating what he had thought about them before. He looked back to Hector and watched the man's words nodding. He was glad that he wasn't really hinderancing the man. "So, what kind of music do you play?" Aleksandr asked. He knew it was the appropriate question even if he would never be able to hear it. If it had enough bass he might be able to feel it if he were near a speaker playing it loud enough. Sadly though that was the one thing he missed terribly, the ability to hear the music of the world completely lost on him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The question had Hector smiling. “Rock mostly. We do some covers every now and then.” He answered easily. “We’re still a growing band, so we’re experimenting, still trying to make money where we can and all.” He explained. Skylar turned around then, hooking her elbow over the car seat. “Hector writes all of our original music. He’s actually pretty good at it.” Hector simply blushed at the comment, shaking his head. “I’m learning.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:18 pm
MDaylus

Aleksandr brightened considerably at Hector tell him that his band played rock music. That tended to have much more bass for him to feel that and drums all of which he could sense through a speaker. He nodded when Hector continued to say that they were still experimenting and trying to make money where they could. Sensing movement he turned to look to Skylar as she spoke his light brown eyes widening at what she told him. He turned back to Hector with a grin having missed the man saying that he was still learning. "You write music thats so cool!" Aleksandr exclaimed grinning. He shifted to sit up a bit more and hissed at the sudden flood of pain through his body. "Ow, okay that hurt." he whined.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hector grinned slightly, cheeks tinting to match his hair. “Just because I write it doesn’t mean I’m necessarily good at it.” He mumbled. Aleksandr’s sudden hiss of pain had him sitting up straight again, snapping out of his own embarrassment to reach over and place a hand on the boy’s arm. “Hey…..” Hearing that alek was hurting, he frowned. “Skylar, you still have aspirin in your bag?” he asked, already leaning over the back of the seat to fish for Skylar’s backpack she always brought with her. Finding it as she answered him, he sat back, leg tucked under him for a moment as he dug into the contents until he pulled out a little pill bottle. Shaking it slightly, he let Aleksandr see it. “Maybe you should take a few of these? IT’ll help with the pain and swelling a little.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff