Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[PRP] Seadragons (Dragon's Blood/Giggles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:54 pm
When the crack blocked the Bahari'mtoto proper from entering the pride's land, Drache had been surprised. The pride worked so hard to prepare brew... For nothing. Puzzle's fun plan was doiled, so Drache had taken to her favorite hobby once more -- walking the Kizingo'zaa coatline for sparkling, shining, smooth, semi-transparent styones. They were fascinating peices that washed ashore and appeared rarely on hot, sandy places on the borders, and the lioness enjoyed collecting the desert and sea glasses for Boneknapper.

After all, they made beautiful baubles.

The lioness walked along today still thinking over what was going on in the pride, and the lioness sighed, pawing to unearthy a pretty shell, before shaking her head. Too much styrife lately. Maybe Drache could bring Puzzle's mate enough lovely items to make the male a cheering up gift. That might help for sure.

Redbud-Tree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:24 pm
Giggles wasn't really sure what she was doing down on the shoreline, really - she'd just felt like wandering here, and so here she was, her paws taking her in and out of the waves cresting against the sand. There was someone else here, though, someone searching around as though she were looking for something specific, and since she didn't have anything better to do, Giggles wandered over to her.

"What are you looking for?" She asked, not really thinking about properly saying hello first. And why should she? Wasn't it better to get to the point? "Do you want some help? If not, could I keep you company? Looking for things by the seaside can get a little lonely, if you ask me."

And lonely, she knew, was never, ever fun. It was a big part of the reason for why she had joined the pride in the first place.

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 pm
Redbud-Tree

Company! Dragon's Blood perked seeing Giggles arrive, the lioness more than happy to bound over and vunt the other female hello, beaming warmly.

"No, no, I'd love company. I'd like to make Puzzle a lovely to cheer him up -- or at least supply Boneknapper the materials to do so, and for that I need some pretty stones I collect from the water and from the sand areas of our borders for her." The lioness plucked up a small piece of sea flass then, showing it to Giggled brightly.

"These, in a few greens, blues too. Smooth shiny pebbles, really good shells -- those things. I mostly sorted out how to collect some flowers and how to dry those, too, so I can show you and we can take things to Boneknapper later!" The lioness was all too happy to socialize, really, taill switching eagerly as she pranced a bit in place.

"Dragon's Blood, by the by. You?" And she was examining stones, humming.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:02 pm
"Oh, I'd love to help do that," the pink lioness chirped, smiling as she peered curiously at the sea glass. "I'm no good at making things, myself, but I can certainly help look for things you can use." It was true, too - the sort of fine, dexterous motions required to create things were just out of Giggles' grasp, though she had tried a paw at them a few times while growing up.

She pawed gently at it, then sniffed it experimentally, blue eyes thoughtful. "So you want those colors only? What if I find something that isn't one of them? Should I leave it, or bring it to you anyway in case it would work for something else?"

The pink lioness paused, then, and managed a sheepish-looking smile. "Oh, um... I'm Giggles. I joined not too long ago? But before all of this... mess... started. It's pretty awful, just based on what I've heard. Do... do you think it will work out alright for everyone? I hope it will, it doesn't seem right for there to be so many hurt and unhappy..."

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:43 pm
"Color doesn't matter. It's material." Dragon's Blood motioned, picking up another piece of sea glass before waving it. "It's hard, shiny, and pretty. I haven't seen a lot of it but it's really cool."

The lioness moved, humming as she thought. She knew desert spots in the rogue lands rarely had pieces like it, especially if one went further north, but it wasn't quite the same material. It was sharper, but no less nice. And Dragon's Blood had no intentions of telling anyone about her treasure horde unless asked, really. The lioness hummed then, and motioned.

"See I personally can't craft myself, but I've been hunting shinies for the crafters since I collect myself-- and I wasn't going to mention that. Oh well -- Ilike sharing my shiny hoards. This time it's for the crafters, next time me."

Unless some mice rtaided her again and took things off to the alchemists or something. She was fairly sure they were finding her things now. Them or the monkies, and Dragon's Blood huffed at the thought before Giggles introduyced herself.. And changed topics.

"Dragon's Blood. Or Drache. I dunno about all of this...... Mess really. I'll answer again if Puzzle asks, but the pride's been in a styate since Iwas a cub. I miss the goddess."

The lioness sighed, and frowned.

"I rarely use the brew. But Iwas born before Puzzle's old man took over and things were different in the past. Better. Iused to be able to hear a lot of muses, but the loudest was the lizards. And you know what? Nobody acted like Iwas sick or wrong. I was fine and I'm still fine even now hearing them. The lizards aren't strong still, but they never left. The problem is... We were okay before. Nobody dared hurt us as long as we had the goddess and muses, but once things changed.... It hurt. Shandor hurt us. Shandor put us in this predicament, and vanished. Imay have been a kid but... I remember Ijust hope the Goddess comes and protecdts us again. We would all be safe again. Safe and happy."

Dragon's Blood sighed then, eyes shutting slightly as sher breathed a bit to compose herself.

"I should probably keep the old ways to myselfg, though. Nobody has use for what was meant to be."

Redbud-Tree

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff