Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
Episode 3 planing stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:42 pm
Haru Yates

if kate asks a fairy to start a fire he can see the fire that simple  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:37 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

if kate asks a fairy to start a fire he can see the fire that simple
lol, yes, yes, that could work. But I more meant that you may have to convince him that you aren't communicating with a demon of some sort, lol. He's not closed-minded enough to say he doesn't believe her, but he's not normally one to trust what he can't see. Still, even though I say that, I know that he would still... what's the word I'm looking for... *shrugs* Well, he'd definitely listen to any leads regardless of whether or not he trusts the source. neutral

Edit: Then again, maybe he will just kinda nod and go along with it while keeping his suspicions and/or opinions to himself. Whatever option appears to be in his best interests at the time.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:08 pm
Xa44
(:

Also, are you saving that first post for anything? (The one I quoted above?) If not, can we (like, both of us--or just you, if you don't want me to edit your posts) edit it to include common knowledge and useful links and stuff? Such as a list of elements and the link to 16personalities.com's free personality test, which may be useful for helping to describe a character's personality types).

...And would you get mad if I fix spelling and/or grammer errors in your posts as a hobby? It's just... you rarely use grammer... sweatdrop (Some of the sentences go on and on and on and on... ...and on...)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:14 pm
Haru Yates

Yeah that first post was just me not knowing how gaia works and for the grammer stuff its fine as long as you don't change what people say  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Yeah that first post was just me not knowing how gaia works and for the grammer stuff its fine as long as you don't change what people say

Yay! Thanks! And don't worry, I'd never change spoken dialogue. (That's how accents and quirks get gone.) When I said grammer, I meant punctuation. Like periods ( . ) if I can figure out where they go, commas ( , ), apostrophes ( ' ), and Capital Letters. That's all.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:57 pm
Xa44

Just to clarify, are there still 14 elements in total?
If Lightning is it's own element, and there are 2 levels to each, then this is what I got so far:

Nature (wood) // Nature2
Water // Water2
Fire // Fire2
Earth // Earth2
air) // Air2
Light (Holy) // Light2
Dark // Dark2
Lightning // Lightning2

Did I get them all?

I assume that Earth includes metal. Does Lightning include magnetism? I'm just going to assume that nobody is going to ask about what element magnetism belong to and move on past that.

Is it really better to have a 2nd level for each element? I might suggest having level 2 magic instead of level 2 elements. (Like spell_lv2)
What do you think? emotion_c8 (Don't be afraid to tell me "no" if you have something else in mind. Just consider the fact that it's an element, so you kinda don't want people saying "You use water elemental magic? Cool, I specialize in water2 elemental magic!" See what I'm getting at? emotion_yatta )  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:07 pm
*Gasp!* Or should we try to send broadcasts to announce info updates! (If you've enabled Guild Announcements in your Account settings, then you should be able to receive a guild announcement notification whenever we post in the announcement thread. I've personally never tried it, so I don't know if I'm even understanding how it works, but it might be useful. You can send out Broadcasts from the guild's Moderator Panel, but right now it'll only allow the guild captain (you) to do it. (I can change that, but it's not my guild to tinker with...)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:17 pm
Haru Yates

Nature (wood) // Nature2
Water // Water2
Fire // Fire2
Earth // Earth2
air) // Air2
Light (Holy) // Light2
Dark // Dark2
Lightning // Lightning2

Did I get them all?

I assume that Earth includes metal. Does Lightning include magnetism? I'm just going to assume that nobody is going to ask about what element magnetism belong to and move on past that.

Is it really better to have a 2nd level for each element? I might suggest having level 2 magic instead of level 2 elements. (Like spell_lv2)
What do you think? emotion_c8 (Don't be afraid to tell me "no" if you have something else in mind. Just consider the fact that it's an element, so you kinda don't want people saying "You use water elemental magic? Cool, I specialize in water2 elemental magic!" See what I'm getting at? emotion_yatta )

that elements list thing I made was just what types of fairy there are and it makes a lot more sense in that with the fire2 thing
and only fire water and wood have the 2 thing because its a Kate thing and yeah also ??? is actually more like ???2 because of that
lightning can include magnetism but so can other things like earth  

Xa44
Captain

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:31 pm
Haru Yates
*Gasp!* Or should we try to send broadcasts to announce info updates! (If you've enabled Guild Announcements in your Account settings, then you should be able to receive a guild announcement notification whenever we post in the announcement thread. I've personally never tried it, so I don't know if I'm even understanding how it works, but it might be useful. You can send out Broadcasts from the guild's Moderator Panel, but right now it'll only allow the guild captain (you) to do it. (I can change that, but it's not my guild to tinker with...)

if you wanna do what you want I know nothing about gaia  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:22 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

if you wanna do what you want I know nothing about gaia

I might try it out with my own guild as a test. I'll let you know what happens.

Also, I wasn't sure how to describe Terran's personality, but here's the result of my taking the personality test in-character. (I did it twice and got the same personality type both times, so his personality is Defender Personality (ISFJ, -A/-T) according to 16personalities.com.

Terran's Results:

“THE DEFENDER” (ISFJ-A)
Role: SENTINEL
Strategy: CONFIDENT INDIVIDUALISM
74% INTROVERTED
80% OBSERVANT
51% FEELING
65% JUDGING
79% ASSERTIVE

To find out what these mean, click here. It's actually pretty accurate when I think about it. (You have to read what "sentinel" and "Confident Individualism" means to truly understand what his personality is like I think.)

You should try out the personality test too and see what Kate gets! (just for fun!) Knowing a character's personality can help you predict how they may behave or react to certain events and situations. Might come in handy. wink

Lol. Just call me "The Assistant"! (Because "The Doctor" is taken! xp )

EDIT: On second thought, I'll test it here.
EDIT: Ok, I tried to send it. If you haven't disabled guild announcements, then you should have received an announcement. I've learned that you can send out "broadcasts" from the options in the moderator panel. It costs 1 platinum (depending on how many members your guild has) each time you send out a broadcast and you can only send out one broadcast per day. Let me know if it worked. YAY! IT WORKS! (It takes a second to send, though.) We can broadcast updates! (... although Strikxr is the only one that might benefit from broadcasts at this point... :/)
I've donated 50 platinum to the guild for future announcements.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:09 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Nature (wood) // Nature2
Water // Water2
Fire // Fire2
Earth
Air
Light (Holy)
Dark
??? // ???2

Lightning

that elements list thing I made was just what types of fairy there are and it makes a lot more sense in that with the fire2 thing
and only fire water and wood have the 2 thing because its a Kate thing and yeah also ??? is actually more like ???2 because of that
lightning can include magnetism but so can other things like earth

That works for me.
So does my list include all of them? (Not just Kate's?) Only beause I would imagine that the elements should be common knowledge, especially in a world where magic is common.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:56 pm
Haru Yates

Nature (wood)
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Light (Holy)
Dark
Arcain
Lightning
Ice

More like this for just a general thing  

Xa44
Captain

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:35 pm
Haru Yates
You should try out the personality test too and see what Kate gets! (just for fun!) Knowing a character's personality can help you predict how they may behave or react to certain events and situations. Might come in handy.

Alex Leigh-ISTJ-A
Tona holland-ENFP-A
Kate holland-ENTP-A
Here is a small note thing I have saved  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:48 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
Haru Yates
You should try out the personality test too and see what Kate gets! (just for fun!) Knowing a character's personality can help you predict how they may behave or react to certain events and situations. Might come in handy.

Alex Leigh-ISTJ-A
Tona holland-ENFP-A
Kate holland-ENTP-A
Here is a small note thing I have saved

Oh, the irony! Tona and Shiki are the same personality type and, if I remember correctly, Alex and Kengo are the same personality type too! (do opposites attract or what?) emotion_awesome
I only read the first paragraph for Kate's personality type because I figure that I'll learn more about her as Terran interacts with her, but I read the part about her being fiercely competitive and I said to myself, "Yup. That sounds like the brat adorable little girl that Shiki and co. met in the first episode!" lol (sorry, I had to say it! sweatdrop ) Can't wait for Terran to meet her!
Hopefully, knowing the personality types of our characters will be helpful for you when you plan the story. I wonder what Strikxr's characters will be!

Also, what is arcaine arcane magic? At the moment, I'm assuming that it includes divination (like scrying), portals/teleportation, and polymorph or transformation/transmutation.(Is your elements system based on another game or system? Because if it is, I want to know which one. [Might reduce the number of questions I ask about the magical elements.])

P.S. I probably won't fix very much punctuation and spelling this week... Ironically, the moment you said "sure" is the moment I said "Yay! I don't feel like it now." :/
Fun-fact: My personality type IRL is INFP-A. So I'm the introverted version of Tona and Shiki! 3nodding  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:53 pm
*I made this thread a "Sticky" so that it will stay at the top of the forum. (Not that there are nearly enough threads to bump it off the page, but it's fine. We can change it back to a normal thread after it's served it's purpose.)  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff